Twins Spread Their Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when Glenda was feeling consoled and more innocent by Cynthia's words, she felt her daughter's hand caress her breast. Her other hand pulled tighter on her waist as her child's hips pushed against her own ass. "MMMmmm," she heard from somewhere in the fog. She wasn't sure if she had made the sound or her daughter. She felt the most delicate of kisses on her neck and shoulder. Tilting her head to the side, she offered herself up to her child.

Cynthia was running on autopilot. Her hand gently embraced her mother's breast as she kissed her neck. She felt her mom lean back onto her. Taking this for approval, she slid her other hand ever so slowly down her mother's belly, across the small patch of hair to her mom's bald pussy. She lay her hand flat and slid the tips of her fingers between her mother's legs. She rubbed them back ad forth gently and slowly just rubbing her mother's mound.

Glenda was lost in the moment. Her head lay back alongside her daughters as she relished the kisses on her neck. She let out a soft moan as her daughter's hand explored her pussy. She felt so good, so calm, so relaxed, so ... in heaven. She resigned herself to the seduction. Her hands moved behind her. Reaching around her daughter, she placed her hands on that young sweet ass and pulled her harder into her body. Suddenly turning, she met her daughter's face and stared into those blue eyes. She kissed Cynthia. It was a kiss of deepest love and passion. Her arms encircled her daughter as her tongue slipped between the girl's lips.

Cynthia relinquished her hold on her mother's cunt and wrapped her arms lovingly about her mom. She held her tight feeling the passion of her embrace as the two kissed. The kissing was the greatest she had ever experienced. Here she was embracing her naked mother in a public dressing room. It was so exciting. Juices sprang from her pussy and were running down her leg as the two held each other and kissed. She felt her mother's hand on her ass pulling her tighter.

Cynthia broke off the kiss. "I love you so much mom. And I want you. I want sex with you. Please mom, don't say no. Please show me sex the way girls do. Please, I want it to be you," she pleaded.

"I will my sweet baby. I promise. But let's not finish this here. Let's have our time together alone and in a proper place for us to explore each other. I love you so much, Cyn," she answered.

'Cyn.' There it was. Her mom called her that most favored of names. She melted in her mother's arms. She kissed her deeply and with fervor. Their tongues intertwined as they stood naked. Both sets of hands roamed over each other's bodies. Hands caressed breasts, explored the flesh of each other's asses, and arms held each other tightly. It was a sweet, loving union of mother and daughter. And, it was the beginning of something truly wonderful.

"We gotta get dressed, baby. I'm not even sure how long we've been in here," whispered her mother.

As if to punctuate her sentence, a knock on the door broke the spell. "You guys all right in there?" asked Larry.

"Yeah, just finishing up," replied Glenda.

"Jesus, dad, keep your shirt on. You can't rush something like this," said Cynthia as she gave her mom one last kiss. "You promise? You promise we'll do more?" she asked her mom in a whisper.

As the two women had returned to the dressing room, the conversation between father and son had continued. Carl didn't miss a beat. "So dad, what was it that had turned you on so much this morning?" he asked again.

"I think you just saw. Your mother and sister looked great didn't they. I mean, WOW. First off, I am a VERY lucky guy to have Glenda as my wife. I mean she is the sexiest and most wonderful woman I have ever known. Secondly, I don't know, just the way that Cynthia has been lately; you know, all grown up and sexy and stuff. She is a cutie; don't you think so?" asked Larry.

"Well, yeah, I mean ... like ... I know she's my sis and all ... but ... Yeah, she is definitely a hottie. But does it bother you to think like that about your daughter. I mean, I feel funny sometimes because I look at them, mom and her, and ... you know ... like get excited and stuff," stammered Carl.

"Well, I can only speak for myself, son, but I don't think there is anything wrong in appreciating beauty and sensuality in any woman; mother, sister and daughter included." Said Larry.

"Wow, that makes me feel better," said Carl.

"Like this morning, the way you looked at your mother was very complimentary and it was a nice thing ... you know ... appreciating her beauty and all. I was just doing the same for Cyn," said Larry.

Carl blushed a little. He wasn't aware that his dad had seen the lust he had for his mother this morning. "But ... it ... didn't like, bother you or anything?" asked Carl.

"No, not at all, son. As a matter of fact," he started. Larry leaned closer to Carl and lowered his voice dramatically. "You asked what got me turned on. Well it was all of that. The way you looked at your mom and your sister. How Glenda was dressed. How your sister looked. All of that was just really ... I don't know ... really hot," he finished.

"But it's just like, looking right? I mean we wouldn't actually do anything I guess huh?" asked Carl.

"Well, I sure did this morning, and your mom was OK with it all; you know, my thoughts and stuff. We talked about it and everything that I was feeling; every thought I was having. I mean, we have no secrets," replied Larry.

Carl's mouth went dry. Would his mom tell his dad that he had fingered her pussy and that she had sucked his cock? Surely not. That would be bad. Right? Or would it? He looked at the ground. Now he was conflicted. He still had the hots for his mom and his sister but he was afraid that if he pursued anything further that it could be disastrous. The whole family could fall apart. Or would it? His dad had all but said that it was ok. Carl thought for a long time.

"Son, it's OK. Every boy, or man in your case, has had 'thoughts' about his mother; sexual thoughts," said Larry.

"Yeah, but it would be wrong to act on those thoughts, right?" asked Carl.

Now Larry was really excited. He was rolling around some sort of fantasy forming in his head about his son fucking his wife. Now he had to play it out. He HAD to. He spoke, "Well, society may have a dim view of it now but, history shows that the highest of classes were often involved with their family members, sexually. Look at 'Game of Thrones'. Seems like everybody there is doing it."

"But, she's my real mom, dad. That would be just ... like ... messed up. Right?" asked Carl.

Now the wheels were spinning. Larry had his opportunity. He was envisioning his son fucking his wife even as they spoke. He looked at the ground. He had to choose his words carefully. He wanted to give him the, 'go ahead'; but be vague about it. Larry threw caution to the wind. 'Fuck it,' he thought. Just let it happen. It was the strongest fantasy desire that he had ever had. He wanted his son to fuck his wife, Carl's own mother and he wanted to watch. Once again, he leaned closer to his son. In almost a whisper, he said, "You know, what adults do in private is really no one's business. And, if you are thinking that I am jealous of my own son, well, forget that. I am not jealous one bit of my son and my wife. We both love your mother and respect her deeply. I also happen to know that she has had thoughts of you like that too. But you cannot tell her that I told you. Ok?"

Carl was elated. His eyes must have bulged from his head. His dad had basically just told him that it was ok to fuck his wife; to fuck his own mother. And he intended to do just that. He wanted to thank him. He wanted to hug his dad. He wanted to jump up and run into the dressing room right there and fuck his mother. But, he had to contain himself. Though he was jumping up and down inside. He said, "That is a great compliment dad. You make me feel like a good son. I was feeling badly about my thoughts but now you've made me feel better." He left the door open just a bit. He hadn't revealed his intention just in case he was being baited. But, now, he was sure of it. He was going to have sex with his mom. But how would Cynthia take this. He thought back to the morning and the wonderful feelings that he and his sister had shared. Somehow, they would talk about it all. He would explain how sexy life had become. Wait! Maybe this would make Cynthia have sex with him. A little competition between mother and sister for him. Hmmm, his mind was scheming.

As the girls emerged from the dressing room, the men stood. The lady's eyes went, of course, immediately to the men's crotches. It was obvious that the effect that they had had on their boys had not worn off. Bulges were still there. "I'm starved," said Cynthia. "Where are, 'our dates' going to take us for lunch?" she asked.

"Where ever our ladies want," replied Larry offering his arm to his daughter. She took it and smashed her breast against his upper arm as she hugged him exaggeratedly.

Seeing this, Carl offered his mother his arm. She took it and, she too performed the same maneuver as her daughter had. Only, she added a kiss on the cheek to her son. They all strolled to the desk and Larry paid for the bundle of sexy, stimulating garments. He couldn't wait for the private modeling session that Glenda would give him at home. This was going to be a great weekend.

At the restaurant, they all sat in a round booth. Carl and Larry on the outside and Cynthia and Glenda between. Mother was next to son and daughter by dad. Cynthia sat as tightly against her mother as she could. She pressed her leg against her mother and would even rub it up and down on occasion. Now and then she would lay her head on her mom's shoulder when it seemed appropriate.

Glenda was feeling great sandwiched between her two kids. She could feel Carl's leg pressing against her as her daughter did the same. Larry watched it all with pleasure. Seeing his wife between their two kids and knowing what he knew about Carl's fantasy was a total turn-on for him. He had seen his daughter's pussy and that image fueled his lust as well. He was dying to tell Glenda about his and Carl's conversation. He even kicked around the idea of filling her in on the scene in the car with Cynthia. But for now, he was content to enjoy what was playing out in front of him.

It was surprisingly Carl that brought up the 'modeling' that the two had been privy to earlier. "Mom, you looked stunning in your bikini and Cyn, I don't know if I have ever seen a more beautiful girl than you in a swim suit," he said boldly.

"Aww, thanks honey," said his mom as she leaned over against him. "I am so glad to have two men who appreciate the hard work I do to keep in shape," she added.

"Ahem!" chimed Cynthia.

"Oh, and you too sweetie. I appreciate your compliments too. They were very nice," she recovered.

"What did you tell your mother, Cyn?" asked Larry.

Cynthia paused and searched for what to say. Glenda spoke up and rescued her, "Wasn't so much as what she said as it was her reaction to how I look. She did say that I was in great shape for an older woman; not in those exact words. But, she was VERY complimentary."

Cynthia protested, "Mom! I didn't call you old. And I said that I want to look like you when I grow up."

"Baby, you look every bit as good as your mom now that you are grown up," said Larry.

"I agree completely," added Carl. "You two are the hottest women in the mall, maybe in all of California. And we know that Cali girls are the tops in the world so, maybe you are the hottest in the world," he added.

Glenda leaned over and kissed her son on the cheek. "Thank you, baby. That was sweet," she said.

"Yeah, thanks brother. That may be the nicest thing you have ever said about me," said Cynthia.

"Well, just speaking the truth," he replied.

Emboldened by the mornings events and the conversation, Larry took advantage of it all and added, "We might want to stop all this talk of hotness and sexy women or else the table may start to levitate from Carl and me."

"Dad, are you getting a boner?" asked Cynthia shamelessly.

"Cynthia! You can't ask your father such a thing!" chimed Glenda jokingly.

"Why not, he got an eyeful of us earlier. I can at least say something about that," she said. As she spoke she brazenly reached over to her father and touched his crotch. "Wow, you do have a boner, dad," she said quietly.

"Cynthia Lynn! You cannot grab your father's crotch like that in public!" said her mother sternly.

"Oh, sorry mom. I was just kidding," she said as her other hand slid to her mother's inner thigh. Cynthia now had a hand on her father's cock while the other was inching towards her mother's pussy. Then she felt a jolt as she encountered another hand on her mother's legs. She looked noticing that both of her mom's hands were on the table. She looked surprisingly at Carl. He was smiling at her. She smiled back as she placed her hand on his.

Glenda was dumbfounded! Her two children had their hands up her skirt and each knew the other was there. She could feel as their hands clasped together in her lap. She dared not look at either of them for fear of giving it all away. So she sat there and smiled at her husband as he continued to talk about how lucky he was and how beautiful his family was. Then she felt both hands creep further up her skirt.

As if they were one person's hands, they began to work together. They both inserted fingers in the edge of her panties pulling them out from her lips. Was this really happening? Were her two children going to finger fuck her right her under the table at a public restaurant? "Thank God there is a table cloth," she thought as the twins continued to explore her cunt. Fingers separated her lips and slipped about over her now-soaked slit. She had to do something. If she didn't, she would come and it wouldn't be quietly nor would it go unnoticed. "Carl, hon, would you excuse mommy? I have to go to the lady's room," she said. It worked, fingers slipped away from their prize quickly.

Carl slid reluctantly to the side and let his mother out. She half expected Cynthia to follow her to the restroom but, luckily she stayed at the table. As she walked away she glanced over her shoulder. Cynthia was staring straight at her with a smile on her face. She watched as her daughter brought two fingers to her mouth and in an expression of pondering, placed them to her lips. Then, as her mother watched, she licked the tips of her fingers. Her daughter was tasting her juices.

In the bathroom, she went to the farthest stall, pulled her panties down and began to finger herself madly. It was mere seconds before she came. She leaned against the wall to steady herself as she shook and spasmed her way through the bliss. Thank goodness no one was in the bathroom. As she suspected, it was another big orgasm and she wasn't quiet. She only hoped that the whole restaurant had not heard her moans and exclamations. As finished and wiped the copious juices from her quim and hand but, not before licking her fingers as she had seen her daughter do. It was then and there that she made up her mind. She was going to fuck them both. She would have both her children as her lovers.

When Glenda returned to the table, she sat next to Larry. She was not afraid of her two children but she was afraid of what she might do if she were tempted by the excitement of their play which necessitated her finishing herself off in the toilet. Larry was happy to have the attention. He placed his hand immediately on her thigh and she leaned and kissed him on the cheek. "Boy do I have some stories for you!" she whispered. Larry's smile widened. He suspected that there was something going on in the dressing room. But his thoughts were more along the line of potential conversations that Cyn and his wife had shared.

Carl and Cynthia looked bewildered at their mother. "What, do we smell bad or something?" asked Cynthia.

"No baby, I just needed to sit next to your dad for a bit," she replied.

In reply, Cynthia's hand dipped beneath the table and went straight for her brother's crotch. She could feel his stiff penis through his trousers. She longed to stroke it, to pump it and to take it into her mouth. She wanted to suck his cock so badly. She regretted not having given in to him before leaving the house. Lunch arrived disrupting the two couples at play. They all ate and enjoyed the mood and fun as the tantalizing conversation continued.

After lunch, Cynthia suggested that her and Carl ride together to give mom and dad more time together. She had so much that she wanted to share with her brother. She wanted to tell him everything. She wanted to see his reaction when she told him that she had done to their dad what she had done with him that morning and that he had watched her masturbate. What she really wanted was his cock in her mouth.

Larry was happy with this and he couldn't wait to hear what his wife had to tell him about the conversation with Cynthia. Had his daughter told her about their time in the parking lot? If she had, it didn't appear as if Glenda was upset about it. Maybe the whole thing was taking a most favorable turn for him. Maybe Carl had talked with her about his lust. Maybe things were progressing faster than he could hope for. If he only knew, things were far progressed beyond his wildest imagination.

"Carl and I had a talk on the way over to the mall this morning," said Glenda as they walked to Carl's car.

"What was it about?" he asked.

"I'll tell you when we are in the car," she answered with a smile.

Once the doors were closed, Glenda pounced on Larry. She leaned across the console and kissed him deeply. "I want you right now and right here," she announced. She started undoing her husband's pants while she lavished him with passionate kisses. Her hand dove into his trousers and she pulled his stiff cock free. With the agility of a gymnast, she positioned herself over him. "I need you to fuck me right now! I am so horny! I need a cock in me right now!" she said as she mounted him. Sliding her thong to the side, she guided his stiff tool into her sopping wet cunt. She began fucking him with abandon. "Oh! Baby! That feels so good ... Oh my God, Larry. I'm going to come! Oh God ... I sucked our son's cock in the car as he fingered me to the best orgasm I have ever had!" she screamed as she immediately came. "I took his cum deep in my throat, honey!" she added as she humped her husband wildly.

Carl was overwhelmed. He could never have imagined feeling the way that he felt right now. He pumped his wife hard holding her hips with his hand as he filled her with shot after shot of cum. He was beyond aroused. He fucked his wife harder than he ever had before. "Oh God, baby. I watched Cynthia masturbate right here in the car while she gave me a hand job," he blurted out after he had spent himself into his wife.

Cynthia pulled back quickly with a stern look on her face and then smiled broadly. She once again lavished kisses on her husband.

"Honey, it was so hot. We had been talking about you and I having sex when I pulled in and I looked over and she had her pants open and was fingering herself. Then she begged to see my cock. I couldn't help myself. It was all I could do not to fuck our hot little daughter right here. She is such a minx," he said.

"If you think that she's a 'minx', wait to you hear what she did in the dressing room," said Glenda as she climbed off of his lap and back onto her seat.

On the ride home she filled Larry in on everything that had transpired. Carl was happier than he thought he'd ever be. It seemed that the whole family was embracing incest and lust for each other. What a day this had been; and it was not over yet.