All Comments on 'Twins Understand Each Other Ch. 04'

by gymmyt

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sorry

this series died on page 2 of chapter 2 and there is no reserrecting it just let it die it should have died with chapter 1. don't get me wrong i love brother sister incest stories if they are done right and are believable and are loving and kept to a minimum of people involved. and going by personal experience this is not believable or realistic i wish it was there are to few GOOD loving bro/sis stories here or else where once again sorry

DBRS

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 13 years ago
Loved it

Hope you keep the story going . These people that leave negative feedback has no credibility since they don't have the balls to leave there username. As i said please continue. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Hope you continue this series at least to them moving in together and dont pay attention to the negative feedback this is a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well...

I thoroughly enjoyed this series... One of my favorites. Although with this chapeter I wasn't a fan of the way you went about the scene jumping. I think you could've done it in a way that wasn't so sudden/shocking.

That being said... Loved the ending. If you decided to end the series with this chapter I think you could do so w/o leaving things in the air. Although much like one other I'd like to see them at least move in with each other.

Keep up the good work, whether or not it's with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i agree with rice ball.... lol keep at it make at least one more chapter with them finishing their conversation with their parents then moving and even having them kids they talked about and have a happy ending should be a kick ass story closure haha ... yeah describe the baby as having max's ears and athena's nose and stuff ... that be a riot since their both twins haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic series.

I really enjoy this story & I hope you will continue it soon. One more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING

Just Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

DAMN

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
put your money where your mouth is

any time all you asses that complain about anonymous commenters want to buy us a computer and pay the internet bill we will gladly join the site. until that happens restrict all comments to the story only please and stop bashing us anonymous commenters just because we can't afford a personal computer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

I really enjoyed this series reguardless of what some individuals may say. I would only say please write at least one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
unrealistic

way to unrealistic as soon as he saw her at the hospital he would have turned and walked away and sure wouldn't allow her to stay at his place. this went fantasy in chapter two and should have died in chapter one. no good writers here anymore and readers giving rave reviews to a so-so story doesn't help writers improve it just encourages more or the same slop. ALL READERS NEED TO START GIVING HONEST OPINIONS SO THE WRITERS WILL IMPROVE IF THEY DON'T IMPROVE BOYCOTT THEM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Family lovers

My niece & her daughter moved in with me. Thank God for family to fuck around with...& to bless us with our first child on it's way in 1 month. We love our incest family! Keep up the writing... Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
delete please

this chapter SUCKS and not in a good way. a soon as he saw her at the hospital he would have turned around and left PERIOD. there is no way in hell he would allow her to stay with him or ever want to fuck her again. this so called story started good went down hill in chapter two died in chapter three and went to hell here. best thing you can do is delete chapters two three and four.

JTW1978JTW1978almost 11 years ago
more

You need to continue this story please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
total waste of time

way to unrealistic as said by others as soon as he saw her at the hospital he would have turned around and left. there is no way in hell he would want anything to do with her she betrayed and abandoned him. delete and stop rewriting human nature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best story ever

dude that was awsome loved the whole thing even the part where she tried a normal relationship and left max for good, or so he thaught and it ended up with her depressed coz no one ever measured up. loved it thanks for a great story m8

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved the story! The ending was a bit cliche' (sp?) ...and think I got tired of 'sugar walls' being used but otherwise really fun story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dead as a door nail

thanks for killing another story. if you had listened to the complaints back in chapter two this could have been a good story but NO you had to keep adding people and unrealistic situations. like said by one other HONEST commenter you ruined it in chapter two it died in chapter three and went to hell here. there is no way in hell he would ever want to see or be near her again keep it atleast some what believable please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
tragic...

unrealistic? yes, but more tragic imo.

it took them too long to settle their own feeling for each other.

what the hell have been they feeling for each other since high school?

and the last scene? c'mon!!! their father had just a major heart surgery!

haven't you even consider that what they would said would have killed him?

another lament that won't be heard by the author but hopefully won't be ignore by the readers...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

hmm

great can't wait for the next chapter..

FreakonaLeash73FreakonaLeash73about 9 years ago
Great Story!

Well that was pretty hot, especially the Camping Trip. Honestly I hope there is another Chapter hidden in there somewhere. Awesome story!! Can't wait.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Great story !

It just finishes too soon, it really needs one more chapter to close down the lose ends.

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6over 6 years ago
Love it!

I read a lot of love stories and this is in my top ten! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lame

Fucking stupid rushed ending

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Don't get what people are complaining about

I read all 4 chapters and I don't understand the comments I read at the end of this chapter. I thought it was a good story, not great but good enough. Sure a happy ever after with the twins and, maybe Kristen at the end of chapter 1 would have been cool. Chapters 2-4 was them coming to terms with their love for each other, and the end of 4 was cool with the parents being sibs too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I didn't comment on either of the first 3 chapters but rather sum all 4 up here.

I really enjoy what I consider to be well-written erotica especially incest and specifically mother/son and brother/sister with-in the genre. I love good flow to a story so that I can follow it. And of course, I love Hot sex described play-by-play. The build-up to that Hot sex is very important but so is the build-up with-in the relationship. I am not saying this was not a good series but it could have been better imo. Since I believe these stories are 95% fantasy , I also believe it is easier to have some order to the story. In other words, a plot that builds in a linear fashion and and is easier to follow. One thing for sure, the history of parents caught me by surprise. I love surprises. I hope this writer is still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Was a good story up to their reunion at the hospital. No communication for several years, where's the animosity, where's the indepth discussion as to why they lost touch? From that point on it was a shallow fuck story. The author just gave up any creativity and turned it into a crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That got continuely pathetic and ridiculous 😒

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you for this series, parts 1 and 2 were good, part 3 was a disaster.

You cannot help who you love, and that's that.

This one could have been good, but it turned into a brownish shade. Really, ass to mouth? Low to the left.

Thankfully it was all a fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous