All Comments on 'Twins Understand Each Other'

by gymmyt

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
worshipper622worshipper622over 13 years ago
Nice story!

Love & lust together make for a great story, Well written too.

Thank you.

Markco_PoloMarkco_Poloover 13 years ago

Wow, certainly one of the best I have read, very well written, cant find any flaws, although I wasn't really looking, so well done please write more!

See Ya

Markco_Polo

CubscoutCubscoutover 13 years ago
Great story!

Very well written. My favorites are of recreational sibling sex without all the "true love, soul mate" stuff. Your's is one of the best I've read!

ForTheMemories2009ForTheMemories2009over 13 years ago
Excellent writing!

Please continue

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 13 years ago
Great job

I've actually been looking hard for mistakes. I found just two:

The first is rather minor... a simple misspelling. You used out instead of our - happens.

The second is unfortunately more important. I found no indication for a sequel to hope for!!

That's such a great story (trust me... I can tell) it would be almost a crime NOT to write one (or more) Sequel(s)

72slik72slikover 13 years ago
great story

wow that was a great story, love his seeing her pussy for the first time

72slik72slikover 13 years ago
great story

i loved this story, her coming to him for help was great.

I hope there will be more to this one.really enjoyed it

rock060752rock060752over 13 years ago
Great story

Very well written story. A 5 for sure. Does Max now forget about his girlfriend or does Athena help him again?

lraelraeover 13 years ago
Simply excellent

I read a lot of the stories in this category, but that's by far and away one of the best I've read for a while. Off to read your back catalogue now, but please consider turning this into a series.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Where have you been???

I'm just sorry it took me so long to find you. This was just outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Kudos !

Like the previous comment, - "Wish I'd found your writings sooner ! " You're quite talented and my opinion comes from many years of essay and composition evaluation and grading.

S-O-A-B ! ! If I was even 50 years younger, I'd love nothing better than to meet someone like you !

Please keep up the quality 'story-telling".

Signed, "The Old Man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
dump kristen

kristen is a cock tease no guy would put up with her after a couple of dates like you described they would dump her and never talk to her again. if she didn't do anything it would be fine but to jack him but not make him come is just cruel and inhuman treatment that no guy would accept willingly

DBRS

sphynxxsphynxxalmost 13 years ago
Started off well.

It started off really well. I'm a huge, huge fan of the brother/sister relationships and the way you started out, with the pain & consolation was great. But once the story had started to develop a little more, the quick jump into sex seemed far, far too rushed for me. I'm not saying I didn't like the story, I did. But I feel as if the story would've benefited had the build up between Max dating his sisters friend and being left wanting by her, to the final step between Ath & Max actually sleeping together. It feels to me like you skipped a stage or two in the development of that kind of relationship between them.

Aside from that, your skills as a writer are fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Advice

don't get me wrong it's a good story but personality I think more background would be better, and they seamed to fuck to quickly there was no build up no worry over it being incest, they just kind jumped into it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story and I enjoyed it! I dont think it needed any more background or build-up as a few did. If you do additional chapters you could always add tidbits here and there.

Dude should ditch the loser cock-tease girlfriend. I would have after the first hand-in-my-pants movie date where she only fucked me over! The sister should be giving her friend shit about it too! I'd certainly pass the word to my buddies NOT to date her just for that reason!

...Ironically Ive never had that problem on dates, maybe Ive just been lucky but most of the girls Ive dated before I got married were fucking me way sooner than I thought they would! Really surprised me more often than not since I was really a late bloomer socially. :). My wife took longer, but I think I had to sort out some trauma/drama dammage from previous boyfriends. I wouldnt change things (I dont think) but sometimes I wish I had kept dating instead of settling down, lots of mental/physical/emotional/psych/sexual baggage that I still have to deal with because of her previous experiences. (Damn, when did this turn into therapy nite? Lol)

coochiebarbercoochiebarberabout 10 years ago
tongue job

perfectly written. though i just wonder how a guy can plunge a tongue in the asshole? has any one done it? i mean unless well.... a girl has a gaping asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
almost perfect

I've read tons of stories. This out of all of them the past few years is by far my favorite. Loved all of it. Only complaint (like other commenters) is the jump to sex being quick. Overall 9.5/10. Definitely gonna read the others. Who needs six hours of sleep anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

only thing bit odd not very believable,her best friend wanted to date him plays with his dick at movies(and he doesn't cum #REALLY)But that's it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Super!

Loved your story! As somebody else said, in the Incest category I really like the "just plain sex" type; the "true love" type usually get too sappy. And I don't think you rushed things too much: It's clear that both of them were "sexually active" and not shy about it; why pussy-foot (ouch!) around with pointless seduction? They got the job done, and you've pleased your readers.

Meister-finger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

it was as hot as you and I am a sucker for bro/sis love

wish you didn't stop writing

dietz10000dietz10000almost 6 years ago
Have to read more

Just read Twins Understand and enjoyed it very much.

Have to check out more of your work.

Thanks as I enjoy love stories with happy endings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not good, in fact pretty bad.

OK, Rambo, don't write any more please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous