All Comments on 'Twins: Unveiled'

by MFLuder

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Really nice story and very well written. Particularly good job describing their emotions and feelings! Thanks for this story.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Love between brother and sister

CcatoneCcatonealmost 2 years ago

Not everyone can see all the enormous amount emotions, the societial pressures, stigmas, and it is very normal have emotions for another person who especially one's who share life with each other, and there is the phenomenon, hormones and physical attributes all are apart the chemistry. Your story points that out. Plus there are other factors, events. When you are angry, upset, and other states, you can be sure what to say when you haven't been in those situations, yet there are opinions that everyone knows how to. I been in situations when didn't know what to do, some reacted without thinking, others acted after a few thoughts, and then some just didn't do what could, should, and didn't want to. One was a young kid was drowning in pond tangled in a net, I dove in without thinking got him free, I got tangled but freed myself. For a while I didn't think it, only when I was in several different situations as an college student and few psychology classes there were some subjects that addressed it. Not definitely. Animals do it in situations even if not their own species. That said you are what you are. It isn't about heroism it's about life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

thank you very much, really enjoyed this brother-sister couple.. I could feel there emotions.. They are lucky to have eachother.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really have to second the below comments. 5/5

bshell47bshell47over 1 year ago

Beautiful story

Well written and full of tenderness.

One of the best twin stories .

InWINcibleInWINcibleover 1 year ago

I really want you to write sequels of this story.

It was written so good.

The story was full of tender emotional attachments between the characters and not only the physical need between the two (as in rest of the stories).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous