Twins - Winter Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime in the early afternoon, we all got cleaned up and the twins reiterated their request to go skiing. We checked a few places online, and I texted one of my work buddies for ideas. He sent a reply, suggesting a place in the mountains, Stevens Pass, near Leavenworth. I had never been there, but had heard it was a pretty cool little town.

I Googled it, and found their homepage, brightly celebrating the 100th anniversary of their Christmas Lighting Festival. The display looked amazing, and the twins thought so, too.

"That looks perfect!" exclaimed Teri.

"It's settled then, Leavenworth and Stevens Pass for skiing?" I asked.

They both agreed, and ran quickly back to their house to pack. I finished making the online reservations for not only the ski passes needed, but also found a perfect little rental home for the trip. It took me a few searches, as most places were sold out. I had to call them, but was lucky that they had a last minute cancellation.

The place was called 'Icicle Chalet'. While it just looked like a normal house in the pictures, I didn't complain. It was outside town and had a hot tub, what more could a guy need? I was sure the girls would love it once they got to see it.

Teri and Katie must have been having a long discussion with their parents, because I ended up having dinner alone. I was a little let down, but thought to myself that they probably just wanted to have dinner with their kids before the trip. It had been several long months for them, too.

After dinner, I finished up packing my own suitcase, and called my boss to let him know about my plans. He was happy for me, and already knew that we wouldn't be back to work until after the New Year. That settled, I decided to mix up some of my favorite holiday drink, eggnog and spiced rum.

I was on my second drink, when I heard the knock at the door. Until that point, I had almost given up hope that they would return. I jumped up and almost spilled my drink, as I ran to the door. Pulling the door open, the twins greeted me with huge smiles.

"You didn't think we would stand you up, now did you?" asked Teri.

"The thought never crossed my mind," I replied with a smile.

They came inside, each dragging a suitcase behind them and I shut the door. No sooner had I turned around than both girls wrapped their arms around me in a double-bear hug. It felt so good that if I died from lack of oxygen, it would be worth it. They slowly relented and we all went further into the house. They sat down on the couch, leaving a spot in the middle for me. I went into the kitchen to mix up some more drinks for everyone and returned to sit between them.

"So, did you find us a place to stay?" Katie asked.

"Actually, I did. It's a nice little rental cabin a few minutes out of town, called Icicle Chalet."

"Ooh, that sounds romantic," cooed Teri.

They both snuggled up to me, as we enjoyed our drinks. We ended up watching a romantic comedy movie on Netflix before going to bed. The movie wasn't that bad, and it paid off in spades later. Teri and her sister were extremely amorous that night, and we all finally fell asleep around midnight.

************************************

The next morning, we kept things fairly civil, as we all showered separately, and prepared for the day. After breakfast, we loaded up the truck and got on our way. The trip out to Leavenworth would take about two and a half hours, give or take a few minutes, and we would pass through some of the most beautiful scenery ever. We were going to drive into the Cascade mountain range.

After a few minutes, we merged onto Interstate 5, and just a few more miles down the road, we ran into the usual heavy traffic. We all groaned and settled in for the slow moving sea of cars. Thankfully it was only about forty minutes until we were able to split onto I-405, where we sped up to almost normal speed.

Two exits later we were finally off the freeway, and onto the magical (and dangerous) US2. Having only driven this highway twice before, and never to go all the way into the mountains, it was an eye opening experience. As we got further away from the freeway, the more it felt like the rural areas that I had grown up with, back east.

"Ladies, have either of you been out this way before?" I asked.

"Not that I remember," replied Teri.

"I think I came up here as a Senior in high school, back when we had a skiing trip up this way," stated Katie.

"Hmmm, okay, cool. Just wondering, since I haven't been farther than about the Gold Bar area myself. This area reminds me of where I grew up."

I started thinking about my parents, wondering what they would think about my current situation. Honestly, the more I thought about it, the more I began to worry. How could these two both possibly love me? What would our future be like?

The girls must have been either reading my mind, or thinking about the same thing.

"John," began Teri, "Do you really love us? I mean, BOTH of us?"

"Yes, absolutely. As hard as it is to believe, I love you both. I was miserable before you guys came home on break, and I'll be miserable and lonely after you go back."

"Aw," Katie purred, as she hugged me from behind. "I know I missed you, too..."

"Yeah, it was the same for me. Everywhere I go, I've been seeing couples kissing, and I think of you, John," added Teri.

"So what do we do? I don't think I could ever choose just one of you..."

The question hung in the air, none of us with an immediate answer to that one. Obviously, it was on our minds though. We drove on in silence for a bit, until Teri spoke up.

"Kate, we've talked about this before, but where do you plan on being after you graduate?"

"Long before I started college, I had thought I'd go wherever the job offers were. Now, I can honestly say that I want to be wherever you guys are," answered her sister. "Kate, I can't stand to be away from John, and sharing him with you is something that I never thought I'd be okay with, but I am."

"Well, I still have law school after my undergraduate work is done," Teri lamented. "I'm really not looking forward to spending another two years apart from you guys, but after that I want to be wherever you are. What about you, John? It may be a dumb question, but have you thought about what our situation will be like, after college? Would you want us both in your life, even if it meant having to move?"

"Having you both in my life, forever, would be the best thing that could ever happen to me. I would consider myself the luckiest guy in the world, and would follow you both anywhere," I replied with conviction.

The conversation stalled again, so I took a minute to gaze out the window. The landscape was slowly turning more white, the higher the elevation as we drove. We passed another chain up area, where several cars were pulled off. The snow started to fall around us, and the road went from wet, to a slushy snow. I slowed down a bit, put on four-wheel drive, and thought about what Teri had asked. Would I really move if I had to? Would I change jobs, for one or both of these incredible women?

Realizing that I already knew the answer to those questions, I smiled. I turned to face Teri, only to realize that she had been watching my face. She was smiling after watching my brief internal struggle, and giggled when I blushed.

"John, have I told you that I love you yet, today?" she asked.

"Heh, probably, but you can tell me as often as you like. I will never tire of hearing either of you saying it."

"I love you," she responded.

"And I love you, too," Kate said from behind me. "We can make this work, somehow."

"Okay, enough of the heavy talk. Teri, put in a CD or something, will ya?"

She dug through her bag and pulled out her iPod, plugging it into the Aux port and scrolled through the playlist. She started up some Christmas music, and it was perfect. We laughed and talked about unimportant things as we drove on.

The snow started falling harder, and the scene was magical. Off to our right side, the Tye River was slowly moving, even frozen in spots. Snow clung to tree branches, like a fluffy white blanket. We passed a waterfall that was trickling over a patch of ice, only to lightly froth a few feet below. The drive was slow, but we didn't care.

Nearly two hours after we left the interstate, we arrived at the sign welcoming us to Leavenworth. "Wilkommen", it said, the proper German way to say "Welcome". I was now glad that I had taken those two years of German in high school, even though at the time I had thought it a complete waste of time. Who knew?

Following my printed directions, I turned onto the road that would lead us to the outer edge of town, and our cabin. A few minutes later and we pulled into the driveway.

"So this must be the Icicle Chalet. Welcome to our new home, for the next few days, anyhow," I announced.

We quickly unloaded our bags and left them in the front room. The room had large floor to ceiling windows, facing a patio and the mountains in the distance. There was a medium sized wood burning stove, the kind that had the glass door on the front, and along pipe running up through the slanted ceiling. The kitchen and dining area were nicely appointed, and the steps up to the loft promised an area that we might get some sleep in. Off the loft bedroom, was the door to the outdoor hot-tub. The snow was already covering it up, but in a tub full of hot water, snow is almost irrelevant. We all grinned at the possibilities in that thing.

We drove back into town to do a little sight-seeing. It was mid-day on a Tuesday, and the traffic was already pretty sluggish through town. I was able to find a parking spot in front of a restaurant that had an onion dome on top of it, called Gustav's. The place looked transplanted from another time, as did every building in town. The theme was such that the place looked like it was picked up and moved directly from the middle of Germany.

We walked down the sidewalk, hand-in-hand with a twin on each side, just enjoying the shops and general hum of the crowd. There were kids running around everywhere, playing on the nearby hillside, sliding down the four-foot drop on little sleds. The snow was steadily falling, and as time marched on, it was nearly time for the nightly Christmas lights to be turned on. One of the shop owners told us that it was the reason the town was so busy this time of year.

The owner was pouring us the latest wine we were tasting, and he was very proud of this one.

"This one is called 'The Three Blondes', named after my three daughters. All blonde, of course."

His short and slender wife snuggled up next to him, "Yep, our girls help run things back at the winery. One does the books, one is working to take over the fields, and the other is in the lab working on the blends. Couldn't be more proud," she said with a beaming smile.

All three of us sipped the wine, and it had a very fruity after-taste. It was moderately dry and really impressed me.

"Girls, what'd you think? Should we get some of this?"

"Heck yeah, this is wonderful," replied Katie, smiling afterward.

"Mmmm, we should get a couple," added Teri.

"It's settled. We will take three bottles please."

The owner bagged up the wine for us and after paying we went back outside. The lighting ceremony had just begun. I have to admit, it was a show that really was worth watching in that large crowd. They treated it like a coronation of a new prince, or something equally as regal. The pomp and circumstance of it all was very formal. At the end, they lit up the lights and the collective "WOW" in the huge crowd was inspiring. I know I had goosebumps. Someone whispered that it was over a million lights; that took months to setup properly.

The twins both hugged me tight, one on either side. It really dawned on me that this would be our new normal. These two amazing women really loved me, and we were all okay with it. I knew it was time to head back to the cabin, but first my stomach made itself known, with a low grumble.

Reading my mind, Teri piped up, "Sounds like someone needs something to eat."

"Yeah, I could go for some dinner, too. All that wine tasting on an empty stomach has me pretty buzzed already," replied Kate.

We set off towards a place called King Ludwig's, which looked like an authentic German restaurant. We enjoyed a very delicious meal, Teri having some duck, Katie and I enjoying the schnitzel. Mine was a Jaegerschnitzel, of course; gotta have my mushrooms. We all drank some of the imported German Beer, a Hefeweizen from Southern Bavaria, from none other than the Hofbräuhaus, in Munich. It was the nectar of the gods, and we enjoyed them before paying and heading back for the truck.

************************************

I drove back to the cabin, getting a little worried about all the snowfall. It was falling harder than before, and really starting to pile up. We got to the cabin, unloaded the few knick-knacks the girls picked up and the wine, of course.

Immediately I started a fire in the stove, piling as much wood as I could into the thing, while the ladies told me they were going to change into something more comfortable. It only took me a few minutes to get the pile situated and the fire going. I closed the glass door as the fire roared to life, and sat back to enjoy the warmth. I had quickly undressed to my boxers and t-shirt, and was on the couch no longer than a minute, when two goddesses came out of the bedroom.

My mouth dropped open. Their idea of comfortable was one-hundred percent in agreement with mine. They both had on a long robe, but left open and hanging on their shoulders. I could see just by looking that there was nothing underneath but the soft smooth skin that I loved to touch.

They sauntered over in front of me and did a pirouette in front of the couch. I think I was finally able to close my mouth, but just barely. I truly was in heaven, blessed by these two angels.

"So, we were thinking," started Teri.

"We should have something HOT to drink," continued Katie.

"And cuddle in front of the fire," finished Teri.

I loved it when they did that, completing each other's sentences. My cock was already pressing hard against the fabric of my boxers, pre-cum having made a wet spot at its tip. Now it was starting to pulse and they both looked down and saw it.

"Hmmmm, looks like we're making you uncomfortable," mocked Katie.

"Uh... no... well, actually, I think I would be comfier if you both sat beside me, to warm me up," I replied with a grin of my own.

"Drinks first, buster," replied Teri, wagging her finger.

I nearly jumped up and ran to the kitchenette, warming up a pot of water and getting the hot-buttered rum mix out of the fridge. As quickly as I could, I made up three strong, but very nicely warm drinks. I put them on a tray and carried them to the couch where they were waiting. The robes had fallen open even more, so that nearly everything was on display. I think I almost tripped and spilled the drinks at that point.

The smell of the rum and butter mix was filling my nostrils as I handed each a mug, before ditching the tray and sitting down with my own hot beverage. I sniffed it up close, and the steam rising from the mug assailed my senses. Man I love that stuff. I looked to my right and left, and noticed they were doing the same thing.

I took a quick sip, and was rewarded with the warmth not only in my mouth, but the slow burn as the rum made its way down my throat.

"MMMMMmmmm," was all I could manage, as I enjoyed it. The girls were both humming their appreciation too.

We sat in the relative quiet for a minute, before I felt a hand on my exposed left knee. It didn't stay there for long, before working its way up under the soft fabric of my boxers. I looked over at Teri, and smiled. She looked into my eyes, and smiled in return.

"God, do I love you, John. I could sit and just melt as I stare into your eyes."

I moved in closer to her face, "And I could spend eternity, falling into the depths of yours."

We moved closer together and lips gently touched, sending a spark of electricity shooting through me. I knew I would devote my life to making these two the happiest women in the world, or die trying. That might be the end-game, as I felt another hand on my right knee at that point, slowly making its way up my leg.

Teri and I shared the passionate kiss for a minute longer, before pulling back, smiling each. I turned around to face Katie, as her hand was now up under the fabric of my boxers and had joined her sisters in rubbing my achingly hard dick.

"Kate, you have to know that as impossible as it sounds, I love you just as much, and plan to spend the rest of my life proving it to you."

Katie smiled wide, and I could have sworn I saw a tear forming at the corners of her eyes. "John, you are all the man that I ever want. I love you so much it hurts sometimes, and I'm so glad that you moved in across the street from us."

I leaned forward and our lips met, very similar to Teri but also different. Katie had a hunger in her eyes, that translated to her insistent tongue, pushing its way into my mouth. We made out passionately, as I felt both hands working my hard prick through the opening in my boxers. It hit the cool air, and both hands regained their hold on it, sliding up and down.

I groaned, couldn't help it. "Uhnnnggghh... If you keep that up, I will be done before you even..."

"Shhhhh," whispered Teri, putting her finger against my lips. "We know this trip is going to be memorable," she began.

"For ALL of us," finished Katie.

I said no more. These two minxes were going to run the show, and I had absolutely no problem with that. Why would I?

They continued to trade places kissing me, and I noticed after switching back to kissing Teri, that I no longer felt Kate's hand on my cock. It took a brief moment to feel her warm tongue lash the tip of my sensitive head, before she lowered her mouth to cover it and begin a slow suck.

I groaned again, knowing I wouldn't last long at all with this kind of attention. Maybe that was their plan... I really didn't care. This continued for a minute, my mind reeling from the sensations that Kate was pulling from my core, when they decided to switch again.

Teri leaned back, looked deep into my eyes with that gleam that she gets, as she moved to replace her sister at my cock. Before taking it into her mouth, she moved in and began kissing her sister! I had only seen them kiss each other a handful of times, but each time it seemed to bring out the beast in me. Right then, I felt more blessed than the Pope himself, although I doubted he would be naked with two beauties like this. His loss!

They ended the kiss, and Teri moved down to continue her oral ministrations of my cock. Katie moved up to kiss me, rubbing her hard nipples against my arm as she turned. I know I had goosebumps from the contact, and let one of my hands move up the side of her exposed breast, to cup and tease the sensitive flesh. She moaned into my mouth, as we kissed, running her hand down my chest. Her fingers pushed down and around the exposed part of my cock, while her sister continued to move slowly up and down the shaft.

Teri backed off, releasing the head of my hard member, with a slight pop. She looked up at me with a sly grin. Kate and her sister shared a look then, and both stood up. For a moment, I was lonely, until Teri took my hand and pulled me from the soft couch. They led me out the sliding door, to the cold but very majestic balcony. The snow covered the porch, and was still falling continuously.

The girls giggled as they grabbed the sides of the hot tub cover, pulling it off in quick fashion. At that moment, I thought they might be in a bigger hurry than I was to get into the bubbling hot water. After the cover was removed, Teri climbed into the hot water, as Katie stood shivering next to it.