Twisted Desires 02

Story Info
Father and son get closer.
2.5k words
4.54
41.8k
61

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three days since the incident by the pool. After Gabriel's head had cleared completely, he had run into the house like the hounds of hell were on his heels, leaving a dazed and blissed-out Cass sprawled on the lounge chair, covered in cum. He had raced to his bedroom and stayed in there until he was certain Cass was in his own.

Three whole days later and he still couldn't believe what had happened. One his son had asked him to put sunscreen on him and the next Gabriel was pushing his cum back in Cass's asshole. He was the worst. He was a horrible human being and father. He had taken advantage of his son. It didn't matter that Cass had seemed to want it just as much. Gabriel shouldn't have left things go that far. He shouldn't have let himself give in to his sickest, deepest desire. What could have happened if someone saw them? What if the staff hadn't left? What if Beatrice had come home earlier and decided she wanted to take a swim? There were so many things that could've gone wrong.

But, damn, he had wanted it so badly. He just couldn't help himself. Watching his boy come apart because of what Gabriel did to him was unlike anything he'd ever experienced before. He replayed it in his mind over and over again and he had jerked off more times than he could count.

Lying in his bed, Gabriel thought about what Cass might be doing right now. He hadn't seen him at all. He avoided him like the plague, locking himself in his bedroom or office, when he knew Cass was home, because he couldn't face him. What was he supposed to say if he did? He knew he couldn't hide from his son forever. Hell, they lived in the same house. He would have to man up and confront him about his mistake. Apologize to him. He owed him that. And he was sure Cass himself had regretted what had happened too. He hadn't tried to reach out to Gabriel or talk to him and Gabriel couldn't really blame him. Somehow, Gabriel would find a way to make things right and salvage his relationship with his son.

He was about to get up and head to the kitchen to grab something to eat, when his phone pinged, alerting him he had a message. He picked up his phone from the nightstand and saw Cass's name on the screen.

He froze for several seconds, his phone almost falling out of his hands and his heart beating like a wild drum in his chest. After he managed to calm himself down a little bit, he opened the phone and checked the message.

Cass : We need to talk.

Gabriel blinked at the message a few times. It seemed ominous and his heart continued to gallop inside his ribcage. Yes, they needed to talk. Of course they did, but Gabriel wasn't ready yet. He had to gather his thoughts and find a way to make things right. Three days weren't enough time.

Gabriel put the phone back down, got up and headed to the kitchen. He could move freely around the house now, without being afraid of running into Cass, since he was spending the day with his friend, Julie.

Once in the kitchen he made himself a sandwich and sat down at the table to eat it. When he returned to his bedroom, he took a shower, changed into a new pair of pyjamas and climbed back into his bed. It was almost 9 o'clock at night and he didn't need to sleep yet, so he decided to check some of his work emails. Before he could do that though, he saw that Cass had bombarded him with more messages.

Cass : Dad?

Cass : Stop ignoring me.

Cass : It's been three days, we really need to talk.

Cass : Why are you doing this? I just want to talk.

Cass : Dad, you can't avoid me forever.

Cass : I miss you. Please, daddy talk to me.

Gabriel's breath hitched as he read the last message. He didn't know what to say or what to think. Did that mean that Cass actually wanted the same thing as he did? Did he want him as much as Gabriel wanted him? Or was he just confused? His son was 20 years old, very mature and smart for his age, but that didn't mean he knew exactly what he desired. Fuck, Gabriel was confused and conflicted as hell. How was he supposed to answer to that?

Before he could even form a response, his phone pinged again.

Cass : I can't stop thinking about the other day. I don't regret anything, but we should still talk about it.

For a second, Gabriel thought his eyes were playing tricks on him. He reread Cass's message over and over, until he finally decided to respond.

Gabriel : We'll talk when you get home.

He didn't know what else to say.

Cass : Talking isn't the only thing I want though ;)

The suggestive message made Gabriel's cock twitch. He tried to resist, but he knew it was futile.

Gabriel : What else do you want?

Cass : Your cock, daddy. But this time I want to feel it.

All of Gabriel's blood fled south and filled his dick. He removed his pajamas as fast as his could and grabbed the lube from the nightstand. He slicked up his dick and started jerking it nice and slow. All his previous reservations and regrets evaporated the second he read his son's message.

Gabriel : My cock, huh? How do you want to feel it, baby?

Cass : I want to touch it and lick it and suck it and take it to the back of my throat and choke on it. I want to rub my dick against it and then I want to feel it inside me, fucking me until I cum.

Gabriel : You're hungry for daddy's dick?

Cass : So hungry. It's all I can think about and I'm hard all the time. Here, daddy, look...

A photo of Cass's erect cock was attached to the message he sent. It looked as hard as steel, the tip flashed an angry red and precum was dripping down to his perfect round balls.

Gabriel : Fuck, baby. Where are you?

Cass : At Andy's, he's throwing a party. I'm in the bathroom right now.

Gabriel : Are you gonna jerk your cock for daddy?

Cass : Mmm yes, I can't help myself.

Gabriel : Daddy's doing the same thing baby.

Cass : Will you show me, daddy?

Gabriel : If you're a good boy and ask nicely.

Cass : Please show me your big dick, daddy. I'll do whatever you want.

Gabriel : Yes, you will because you're daddy's whore, aren't you?

Cass : Of course I am, daddy. I'm your slut.

Gabriel opened the camera on his phone, found the perfect angle, took a picture of his aching dick and sent it to his son.

Cass : Fuck, daddy, it's so big and thick. I can't wait till I get home. I want to feel it in my mouth so bad.

Gabriel : Yeah, baby. You're gonna take it in your mouth until daddy feeds you all of his cum.

Gabriel fisted his shaft in a tight grip and started stroking it up and down imagining his precious boy swallowing his daddy's dick, saliva running down the sides of Cass's mouth because it was so full.

Cass : I want you to drown me in your cum. I want them in my hole, in my mouth, in my stomach filling my belly.

Gabriel stared at the last part of Cass's message, his balls ready to erupt. His boy might not mean it in the same sense like Gabriel did, but judging from the eagerness he showed when they fooled around by the pool the other day, Gabriel could only hope. Could he push this? Gabriel decided he could. Well, his hard dick made the decision for him, but it didn't really matter.

Gabriel : Filling your belly, huh? You want daddy to make your stomach big? Fill you so full you'll be ready to burst?

At the same moment Gabriel sent the text, a video came from Cass showing fingering his sweet little hole with two fingers, while jerking his pretty dick, his balls bouncing, and moaning 'Fuck, fuck, fuck. I want you to fuck me, daddy'.

Another message came from Cass.

Cass : Yes, daddy. I want you to make my stomach big with your hot daddy sperm. Want you to put your baby in me. Make me your belly boy. Shit, I'm cumming daddy. I'm shooting my boy juice everywhere.

Gabriel : Fuck baby boy. Wish I could see the cum fly out of your cock. Daddy's about to come too. My balls are so full I'd drown you if you were here.

A message of a video of Cass licking his own cum from his fingers with a look of pure ecstasy on his face did Gabriel in and he came with a roar all over his stomach. "Here comes daddy's cum. Of fuck yeah. Yeah, take it all baby. Fuuuck."

He was still breathing extremely hard and coming down from his orgasm when his phone pinged again with a new message from cum saying : "I can't wait to come home, daddy, and make you cum again". Gabriel's spent cock gave a small twitch at the thought of getting his hands on Cass again. He couldn't wait either.

***

It was 3 in the morning when Cass returned home.

After their sexting earlier Gabriel had been antsy with anticipation...and nerves. So he had moved from his bedroom to the great living room to have a drink Beatrice had gone on a trip with some of her so called friends thank God and he could enjoy whatever part of the house he wanted without fearing she'd pop out of nowhere just to annoy the shit out of him. He had to do something about her. It was time they got a divorce and gone on their separate ways. Now that he thought about it Cass was all grown up and she couldn't do anything to keep him away from Gabriel like she'd threatened to do if Gabriel ever tried to leave her.

All these thoughts vanished from Gabriel's head the moment Cass entered the great living room.

Gabriel placed his tumbler of whiskey on the table and got up from the sofa, but before he could take a step forward or even simply say something, Cass jumped on him. He threw himself in to Gabriel's arms, his hands going around his father's neck and his fingers threading through Gabriel's hair, and smashed their mouths together. Gabriel groaned low in his throat when he felt Cass's tongue on his lips. Gabriel opened his mouth and welcomed his son's warm, wet tongue tangle with his own. He wanted to weep for joy at finally kissing his baby boy, but he wanted something else even more.

He placed his hands on Cass's ass and squeezed the glorious globes while lifting Cass up. Cass wrapped his legs around Gabriel's waist, moaning when their dicks lined up together. Gabriel moved to the sofa and sat down with Cass writhing and moaning on his lap.

"I've been thinking about this for so long. I want you so much, daddy," Cass said when Gabriel broke away from his lips to trail kisses and suck on his neck.

The admission that his son had been wanting Gabriel in the same way made his cock jump, eager to escape the confines of his sweat pants.

Gabriel's lips traveled to Cass's ear and he gently sucked the lobe and tugged it with his teeth. "Me too, baby. I've thought of nothing else but fucking you these past two years."

"I need your cock in my ass so bad, but now I just want to taste you." Cass pulled back and lifted Gabriel's shirt, successfully removing it. "I want to take care of you, daddy."

Cass lowered his head and placed a kiss to the center of Gabriel's chest, before moving his lips to Gabriel's right nipple and pulling the hard nub into the wet heat of his mouth.

"Shit," Gabriel moaned. "God. That's it, suck daddy's titties, baby. Fuck yeah, suck my nipple and take both of our cocks out." Cass didn't waste any time and reached down. He pulled free Gabriel's cock, stroking it a couple of times and collecting the bead of precum that had gathered on the head and spreading it around, before taking his own hard cock out. Gabriel cradled Cass's head and look down to see their hard dicks standing tall and straight up together, looking almost identical. He placed his other hand back on Cass's ass and edged him forward a little bit, causing their dicks to rub together and making Cass let out one of his slutty moans. "Wrap one hand around our cocks and play with my left nipple with the other. Just like that. Fucking fuck, you're such a good boy, doing what daddy tells you to do. Nurse my tit while you jack us baby boy." Cass increased the speed he used to stroke them and Gabriel removed his hand from Cass's ass. He brought it to his mouth and wet his finger with his saliva. Gabriel then placed back on Cass's ass this time inside of Cass's pants seeking out his asshole. He pushed his finger in his boy's hole and when Cass started moving back against his finger Gabriel fucked him faster with it. "Such a tight boy hole, baby. Fuck, your boy pussy will swallow my cock like a black hole when I fuck you with it. Ah aaaah, yes, yes, yes. Bite my nipple again. Holy shit, yeah bite it hard. Harder baby. Oh fuck yeah, that's it. I'm gonna shower your hand with my cum baby. Yeah, daddy's cum is ready for you. Ready for his good boy, taking care of his daddy. His good belly bitch boy that will grow daddy's baby in his stomach. Won't you baby? Oh yes, you will because you're daddy's fertile little whore. FUCK!" Gabriel scream as ropes of cum spurted from his cock and run down his dick and Cass's hand.

A second later Cass came too, his moan of pleasure muffled in Gabriel's chest. He released Gabriel's nipple and kissed him again. Gabriel reciprocated the kiss, but pulled back almost too quickly. He had something more he wanted to do. At Cass's confused glance he explained, "Take the cum that's coating your hand and place it one my dick." Cass didn't question him, he simply swiped the huge glob of their combined cum from his hand and did as Gabriel asked. "Now, get one your knees," Gabriel continued, "and lick it clean."

Cass smirked up at Gabriel and proceeded to lap at the cum he'd spread over Gabriel's dick, humming and savoring the taste. When he was done he lay his head on Gabriel's thigh and Gabriel slowly stroked his baby boy's hair. Gabriel closed his eyes and simply basked and delighted at the fact that he finally could have his son as his lover. He looked forward to what more they would do together.