All Comments on 'Twisted Little Sister'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Shoot the bitch

Well written, but as you said in the title, twisted. It's real simple, tell the bitch sister to go to hell, let the boys know what's going on and let the chips fall where they may. She own's her older sister now. Too bad. Again shoot the little sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
superb well written

superb well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Familiar territory for you

As another reader has noted, I got the impression several times during this tale that sororicide might be imminent. But you've told what is essentially the same story several times; I think this is the least memorable of those.

trannyslut0907trannyslut0907over 10 years ago
SO HOT!

Your stories have such great humiliating twist...I love them all!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
This may be fiction but.

The way the story played out was just plain barbaric and disgusting.Clearly Dawn being the Evil Sister from Hell truly hated Trish and felt such loathing for her older sister that Dawn wanted to ruin and humiliate completely,but in doing that Dawn showed how fucking jealous she was.

Dawn realized she would never be as smart or pretty as Trish,so she cooked up this plan to ultimately humiliate and destroy Trish,but like the old saying goes "kharma is a bitch" and Dawn will eventually get hers because nobody escapes Gods Rules.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous