Twisted Mother & Son - Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom wants to try anal ... and also her son.
11.9k words
4.51
55.5k
100

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Detailz
Detailz
162 Followers

This is a work of fiction, and all characters are over the age of 18.

--------------------------------------------------------

It's a bright afternoon. In the backyard of a white, 2-story house, two middle-aged women sit outside by the pool. Wrapped in skimpy bikinis, they are sunbathing on beach chairs while sipping on alcoholic drinks.

"Where's that son of yours?" a redheaded, 42-year-old Meredith Warner asks, behind a salted martini glass.

"He's where he always is. Down in the basement working out," Linda Walker replies, setting down her own drink by the leg of her chair.

Like Farrah Fawcett in her heyday, Linda's bottle-blonde hair is shoulder-length, feathered, and parted in the middle. Proud of her body, she's wearing a tightly tied yellow string bikini that lifts her plump assets in all the right ways. Below her blue eyes and high cheek-boned smile, her breasts sit firm and round on her chest, like two luscious melons.

Under her ample tits is a flat tummy. And below that are wide child bearing hips that lead down to a large, heart-shaped ass; it's an amazing rear that jiggles just the right amount when she walks.

Linda sighs, "Too bad that boy doesn't wanna be seen with his mom any more. Used to love our mother-son Saturdays. Cheap matinee movies with popcorn... Used to always grab frozen yogurt afterwards too."

In the lounge chair next to Linda, Meredith sits back and blows out a breath, "Yeah, well, just be glad you don't have any girls. Cynthia and Rachel are always borrowing my makeup, perfume, and all of my clothes. And if they're not wrinkling and staining my good outfits, they're forgetting to wash 'em and they never put anything back where it belongs. Besides, most kids don't wanna be seen with their parents. It's an age thing, like a rite of passage or something."

"Doesn't mean I have to like it," Linda moodily counters.

The truth is Mark Walker stopped wanting to hang out with his dear old mom at 13. He's 18 now and only wants to do two things: hang out with his cheerleader girlfriend, Kelly McCarthy, and work out. Linda knows he's just trying to get ready for Marine Basic Training (he's leaving in a few weeks), but she wishes he would still want to do things with her too. Especially before he ships out.

The reality is, on the cusp of losing her son's company entirely, Linda's feeling lonely.

The messed up situation with her husband, Tom, isn't helping either. Not since he became a partner at the large law firm he works at. And especially not since he started sleeping with his new, much younger secretary. Nancy Collins is a naturally blonde, 24-year-old, bright eyed and bushy tailed, home wrecking whore (who walked into Tom's office right out of college).

Linda can't believe Tom thinks she's stupid enough not to notice he's fucking the slut.

Although not a lawyer herself (she's a work-from-home insurance agent), even she knows that a man can only have so many weekend seminars, late work nights, impromptu client luncheons, and far away office retreats in one year. Linda also knows that Tom is only still with her because of the sizable inheritance that was handed over to her when she was in college (her parents passed in a car accident).

Who do you think put him through law school back in the day? And whose late family connections helped kick start his damn career?

Yes, Linda's going to leave his cheating ass. She's just waiting for her son to leave the house first. That way her baby boy's not around to witness the messy fallout.

"Mark still seeing that pretty little blonde? Cynthia apparently had a few classes with her last year. Calls her stuck up among other things. Honestly? I think she's just jealous," Meredith rolls off with an equal roll of her eyes.

"Yeah. He is. And," Linda offhandedly replies, "I'm surprised the girl's not somewhere around here already. She's always coming over with that fake ass smile. I'm telling you, jealous or not, Cynthia's probably right. A mother can tell."

To Linda, Mark's girlfriend just has this overly friendly attitude that screams she's actually rotten to the core. She really hopes the little bitch doesn't end up using her son and ruining his life. Pretty girls who know they're pretty tend to do things like that. Linda knows. She used to run in the same circles as them in both high school and college.

All the Beauty Pageants her mother used to force her to participate in were always full of them too.

'If she tries to ruin my boy, I'll fucking ruin her face,' Linda vengefully thinks, picking up her drink.

Sipping her martini, Linda sighs again as the kid next door mowing the lawn gets closer to the fence. She can't see him because the white boards between them are too high, but she knows what he looks like.

All the middle-age women in the neighborhood do. Billy is a handsome, sandy-haired, 19-year-old college student who likes to wear khaki shorts and no shirt while he makes a little side money mowing and trimming neighbors' yards. Right now, he's in his own.

"Can't he do that some other time?" Linda complains.

"Let the boy work," Meredith tells her, before she suggestively calls out over the noise, "Hey, Billy! Are you still coming by to do my 'lawn' tomorrow?"

"You know it, Mrs. Warner!" Billy eagerly shouts back over the mower's motor.

"You are not," Linda trails off, shocked.

A divorced Meredith proudly hums before sipping her drink, "Mm. Oh, yes, I am."

Even knowing how promiscuous her friend has become since her husband, Henry, left 2 years ago, Linda still can't help but shake her head.

"You cradle robbing slut."

"Hey, don't knock it till you try it," Meredith replies, defensively. "Young guys are so malleable. And that dirty mouthed boy knows how to work an asshole now thanks to yours truly. No pun intended, but he really knows his shit....Haven't you ever tried anal before?"

"Kind of always wanted to," Linda admits, thoughtful, before she sighs, "But Tom thinks it's gross. Hell, he didn't even like going down on me. Just another reason why I want to divorce him. Well, that and his little affair that everyone and their mother already knows about except my son."

"You should try it," Meredith urges (purposely ignoring the beef she has with Tom that Linda always brings up), "Hell, it's your 40th birthday soon, right? Give Billy over there a whirl. He's a great guy to handle your first anal experience. Trust me. If Tom can get his rocks off, so can you. Honestly, when's the last time you had sex? I bet your pussy's got bats hanging out in it already."

"Better than crabs," Linda laughs back.

But it's a hollow laugh. The sad truth is she hasn't had anything other than her own fingers inside her since her and Tom's anniversary last year.

'Honestly,' she thinks, 'I really need to get over my stupid embarrassment and just buy a damn vibrator. You can get them shipped in discreet packages nowadays ... can't you?'

Off to the side, the sliding glass doors open.

Out steps an 18-year-old male with a chiseled jaw that puts Batman's to shame. His body is tall and pale with a flush of red across his hard pecced chest. Below short, dark hair is a set of bright, blue eyes that still manage to look innocent when their owner's in trouble. But the rest of the guy doesn't look boyish at all. Not with those thick shoulders and equally sculpted arms and legs.

Unconsciously, Linda's gaze floats down to the hilly valley that is his washboard abs. She loves the way they sit smack in the middle of the deep V-cut in his hips.

"Hey, Mom," Mark Walker calls out with a deep, velvety voice while looking sweaty and hot in so many ways.

Running a hand back through his damp hair with an unconscious flex of a bicep, he says, "Gonna use the car and go take Kelly out to dinner and a movie. Probably just gonna hang out here afterwards. Anyway, did you need me to pick up anything while I'm out? You got time to think about it. Still need to take a shower and get ready."

"Nah, Hun," Linda says, quickly lifting her gaze back up to her son's handsome face. "Just make sure to fill up the tank before you come home tonight. Gonna need it. I've got to go grocery shopping tomorrow and I have a bunch of errands to run then too."

"Will do," Mark easily replies.

"Hey, Mark," Meredith calls out, sultry, with a smile bordering on a leer.

"Hey, Mrs. Warner," Mark casually greets, used to the woman's cougar claws coming out.

With that, he turns and heads back into the house.

Lingering on the younger guy's plump rear, Meredith growls with a snap of her teeth, "Now that's something I would love to bite into."

"Don't you even think about it," Linda mildly warns, knowing--at least with her son--her friend's all talk.

Then she's turning back to the sliding glass doors (to the inside of her kitchen).

Watching her son bending over in front of the fridge, she tries to will away that familiar "Mmm" feeling. It's a tingling that makes her clit throb and her pussy muscles deliciously clench and release.

She knows what she's feeling is wrong, but she can't help it. After all, her son has really grown up in all the best ways. To be really frank, her teenage self would have killed to be able to ride and utterly defile a hard body like Mark's.

But Linda knows that right now isn't the moment to be ... admiring her own son. Not with Meredith right here. Thankfully, her friend's too busy gawking at Mark guzzling a cold bottle of water to notice. Besides, since her son said he's bringing over Kelly after their date...

...Linda knows there will be time for all of that later.

XXX

It's nine o'clock at night. Linda's wearing a short, silky, white nightgown and matching panties while laying on her bed; it's a king-sized mattress with white blankets and sheets and a black, wrought iron frame. She's alone. Tom already called and said he's burning the midnight oil on another case.

'Sure he is,' Linda thinks.

She could hear the damn giggling in the background when Tom spoke. His 5-inch cock is probably already balls deep inside the little bitch. Probably has her bent over his desk or face down on the office's hard wood floor. She can just imagine his sagging, floppy balls bouncing off the girl's young pussy that's probably just as tight as Mark's fake ass girlfriend's.

Linda pushes thoughts of young sluts and her cheating husband away. Instead, she clicks on an app on her phone. Once it pops up, she taps into a single camera feed that's completely separate from her home's normal security camera network that everyone in the house has access to.

Soon, Mark's bedroom fills up the screen.

There's a computer desk and chair off to the side and--clear as day--a full-sized bed covered in a blue blanket pushed up against the far wall.

Now, the camera wasn't always hidden in her son's ceiling fan. Linda only had it secretly installed when he was at a wrestling camp after he turned 18. But it hadn't been for her pleasure.

Like the good mother she is, she'd only done it as a way to keep an eye on him before he leaves. You know, to make sure he isn't doing drugs, looking at anything illegal on the web, and so she can make sure he keeps his hands off of all his pretty little girlfriends. Especially blonde Kelly--his longest relationship.

After all, Linda doesn't want Mark doing anything to ruin his bright military career. Well, it's that and she feels she's still way too young for any random grandkids popping out.

See, in regards to Mark having girls in his room, the plan had been to interrupt every time she saw her son getting a little too frisky. It was a brilliant scheme in Linda's mind. But the system was quickly thrown out the window the first time she had watched her innocent baby boy making out with his girlfriend.

Mostly because it had made Linda weirdly hot to see it.

Honestly, to her, Mark had looked like a really good kisser as he sat with Kelly on the edge of his bed. Linda had especially loved the way her son had started out so sweet. Slowly leaning in, he had given Kelly a barely there press of his lips. And then he had turned his head this way and that, gently capturing each of her tender petals between his own. Lightly tugging and pulling, he had suckled them for a bit, before Linda even got to see the first brief glimpse of his tongue.

Truly, Mark had been so patient but still so eager. It had reminded Linda of her own innocent make-out sessions when she was a teen.

But Mark's and Kelly's simple exchange had quickly deviated from her own memories.

Mostly when her son had threaded a hand in Kelly's hair and really pulled her in. Watching Mark passionately devouring his girlfriend, Linda's panties had started becoming damp. And while watching his hand sliding up Kelly's thigh, Linda's clit had throbbed the moment it slid up his girlfriend's short, little skirt.

Linda had enjoyed the way the young girl's thighs had twitched and eagerly spread for her naughty son's touch. With Kelly rocking her mound as they kissed, Mark had used his palm to slowly rub back and forth, over everything, between the girl's opened legs.

And watching it all happen, an aroused Linda had slipped her own fingers into her unbuttoned pants and down her slick slit. Instead of stopping her horny son, she had laid back, licked her lips, and eagerly rubbed her own pussy in time with Mark's hand on Kelly's sex.

Oh, but, by the end, Linda had watched him do more than just kiss Kelly and tease her wet little snatch. After all, Mark had gone after his girlfriend's wet pussy with his hand...

But his cock...

Well, his dick had ended up having a completely different preference. And Linda had used her own fingers and eagerly mimicked every dirty thing he did to his girlfriend's holes (but to herself).

Sick? Yes. Messed up? Of course. But, by the end, when she had been shaking and moaning...

Well, she hadn't gotten off like that in years.

So, instead of actual porn, Linda chooses to use Mark's secret fucking to get off when she can. Watching her hot, teenage son taking out his sexual frustrations just has this dirty taboo to it that nothing else does. It really gets her motor going.

...Linda never said she was a saint.

And by the muffled noises she can hear on the other side of her wall right now...

Sighs and whimpers and is that a wet slide?

She can already guess what the horny couple's doing. After all, Linda's learned all about her son's anal obsession. And looking at the screen on her phone...

The hem of Mark's black t-shirt is lifted up and tucked between his clenched teeth. Below, his jeans are undone and pushed down (along with his underwear) to his muscular thighs. Hands on his girlfriend's little butt cheeks--spreading them wide--his thick, 8-inch cock is only halfway inside Kelly's tight puckered ring. And that ring is a small little hole that sits pink and barely open above her tiny pussy slit.

It's also an entrance Mark is having a hard time widening with his dick. Oh, but his mom loves to watch his struggle.

"Mmm," Linda hums with that familiar, intense tingle in her loins.

Her son's cock looks utterly delicious glistening with lube as they're on top of his blankets with Kelly's firm tush up in the air and her pretty little face pressed into the mattress. Skirt and shirt hiked up with her legs together, her tiny nippled breasts are hanging down under her with her panties wrapped around her knees.

Sadly, little Kelly doesn't seem to be absolutely loving it as her body, taut like a bowstring, is bent over with her pretty features twisted up in a grimace. Not with her white knuckled fingers equally twisted in the bed cover.

But she's trying.

She's just not opening herself up and pushing back on Mark's long, thick cock like the whore Linda can tell her son needs his girlfriend to be. Either way, Mark's still attempting to take her stubborn asshole with his grip clawing into her spread little cheeks.

...And Linda's steadily growing hot and bothered as she continues to drink it all in.

"Oh, honey... You really wanna be rough with her, don't you?" Linda quietly coos, wishing the little whore could fully take her son's fat dick so she can hear the loud smack-smack of his hips against her firm little butt.

To Linda, the sounds of their dirty rutting always adds that extra spice that's oh so very nice.

Filthily, Linda can't help but get all tingly while listening to her son fucking into his girlfriend's opening that isn't even supposed to be an entrance. But it makes her even wetter to see it, too. Why not when it all combines to make the perfect masturbation material: teenage frustration and sexual intoxication with a dominating cherry on top.

Linda knows her son wants to dominate the hell out of the nasty, little slut. Oh, yeah. She can absolutely tell that Mark's really holding back. It's all in the intense way he handles her and the dirty things he says.

Linda watches the muscles in Mark's arms tense and flex as he continues clawing into her little ass cheeks. He's eagerly holding them wide open so he can stare at his hard earned work. With a curl of his lip, he's just heatedly gazing down at half of his rigid pole slowly sliding in and out of his girlfriend's tight asshole. And he's doing it all while his sculpted butt clenches in an obvious effort not to just shove all of his hard cock right up her ass.

"Fuck. ...Relax that hole, baby. ...Need to feel all of that tight ass gripping my dick."

Oh, yeah. To Linda, Mark really looks like he just wants to abuse Kelly's tender, little starfish.

Honestly, before these secret shlick sessions started, Linda had no idea her son could look so manly...

Be so sexy...

And sound so deliciously dirty.

For once, she doesn't feel depressed as she marvels at how much her baby boy has grown.

Oh, no.

She's not sad at all as she heatedly whispers down to her son's hot and sexy image, "You're such a naughty little boy, aren't you? ...You just take what you want without a care in the world."

Unwittingly, Mark's answer is a breathy, lip-curled, "Hah. ...Take that cock. ...Fuck. Nnngh. ...Open that ass up for this dick."

Hearing her son's filthy words and raspy tone is like liquid fire directly injected into Linda's veins. Biting her lip, she revels in yet another hard throb in her pussy's core.

It's too much. Watching her son attempting to dig his girlfriend's asshole out with his thick, wet meat, she has to touch herself.

Fingers dipping between her thighs, her hand slowly runs over her panties. Teasing her mound, she forcefully makes her pussy start to leak.

She can't help it. Not when she loves how dominant and brazen her handsome son has become. After all, every time he takes the slutty cheerleader now, he's never quiet.

And wanting to hear them...

Needing to hear them...

Linda always ends up listening to and sluttily soaking up all of Mark's grunts and groans and filthy, demanding words, like a dirty sponge.

Right now, Linda's enjoying hearing her son's shaky breath coming out in a loud "Hah ... Ah ...Nnn" as he carefully pumps what he can into Kelly's too tight passage. Linda's really getting off on the fact that Mark would rather be brutally reaming Kelly out if he could.

But like his kisses, her son's cock slides continue to be eager but very patient. Besides, lids low and mouth open (with that same lip curl from before trying to hold on), Mark still looks like he's enjoying opening Kelly's ass up nice and slow.

In regards to her son's flippant attitude about the noise, Linda just figures that Mark's decided to not give a shit. Why not when his mother's never tried to stop him before?

And Linda never will.

Not when watching her son being desperate but careful makes her pussy juices really flow. And all this when her age had already started to make her pussy abnormally dry down there.

Detailz
Detailz
162 Followers