Twisted Mother & Son - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Linda still wishes her hidden camera had a microphone to pick up all the little noises she can't actually hear.

Like the nasty words her baby boy is currently whispering into the little slut's ear. With his shirt's hem pushed behind his neck now and his half-naked, muscular body bent over and blanketing Kelly's back, Linda knows they have to be hot and dirty as hell.

Unlike his father, Linda has learned from these feeds that her son is a talker and a lover of anal. Two things of many that her husband abhors.

Thanks to porn, Linda's come to love filthy words and, because of her son, she's become seriously interested in anal sex too.

However, she would never touch her baby boy. Oh, no-no. She could never. After all, she's not that kind of mother. She's just the type that likes to finger both of her holes while she secretly watches him smashing some young thing's spread little chocolate chute instead.

Or, at least, that's what she keeps telling herself as she grabs the bottle of lube off her nightstand.

After propping the phone up on her other pillow that sits off to the side, she lays back, takes off her panties, and spreads her legs.

"That's it. ...Open her tight, little ass up, baby," she filthily coos while spreading jelly all over her own little rosebud with a finger.

The liquid starts out cold, but she soon warms it up by rubbing it all over her opening's sensitive wrinkles.

"Oh, yeah. Get that cock inside her. ... Swirl those sexy hips for mommy. ...Back and forth. Back and forth. Just like that. ...Yes. Work that delicious cock between those hot little buns."

With a breathy "hah" of her own, Linda's pushing inside her lubed up sphincter while watching her son working Kelly's hole like an automated machine set on low.

Pushing in and pulling out of her own ass, Linda syncs her rhythm up with Mark's. Oh, she feels so dirty doing it. Just the way she likes.

Continuing to open her own tight, little ring, Linda continues to whisper to her son to help get herself off, "Use that firm little butt, baby boy. ...Come on... Work that dick all up inside her. ...Go on. ...Get your hot little self ready to cum."

"Hah ... fuck," Linda shivers, taking her eyes from the phone screen to stare down at the hot action between her own legs.

But with her hand down her front, she can't really reach all that far inside her own tight, little butt.

So, instead, she withdraws her hand and lays on her side-- facing the propped up cellphone. Needing to be plugged up again, she reaches behind her. With a hiss, she works her lubed up finger right back up her ass. And, instantly, she's rocking back on it--completely in tune with her sexy son again.

Slowly pumping her virgin hole, Linda quietly whispers to her son's image still fucking away, "Mommy loves hearing you cum, baby. ...Hah. ...It always makes her cum so fucking hard too."

Remembering how hot her son had sounded and how long it took for him to finish spurting his seed the last time he came, Linda begins to pump her slick chute as fast as Mark's quickening thrusts. And then she's sliding her other hand down between her legs in front. Unlike the two in the other room, she tries to hold in her moans as she rubs her needy little pearl while digging out her own asshole as deep as she can.

"Oh, baby boy, fuck that ass," Linda trembles under her own filthy touch. "Fuck that ass hard for Mommy."

Still only halfway inside Kelly, Mark's image on his mother's phone really picks up the pace. So does Linda's deep dig into her own slick channel. Especially when she watches Mark threading fingers into the back of Kelly's long locks.

"Oh ... yes, baby," Linda shivers out, digging deeper and deeper into her own ass. "Pull that little whore's hair."

Her asshole clenches hard around her buried digit as she gets off on watching her son manhandling his girlfriend.

Slipping the fingers on her clit down to and up inside her damp slit, she eagerly massages the roof of her pussy. Just like that, she makes her cunt ache and her asshole suck on her finger like an eager hot, wet mouth.

Oh, she's really loves the way Mark's twisted grip has Kelly's watering eyes and little, perky breasts turning up toward the ceiling. Even caught up in finger-fucking her own ass and pussy, Linda acknowledges that the struggling girl really is a hot little slut with a perfect pair of puffy tits.

It's just too bad Kelly's ass is so small and she looks to be suffering.

However, the young girl's pain is Linda's gain. Especially when a vile part of Linda loves to see Kelly struggle as the teen takes her son's thick staff up her ass. Linda's so getting off on hearing Kelly's choked off sobs through the wall. It makes her work her own holes harder. Especially while watching a tear rolling down Kelly's flushed cheek.

"Take it ... you fake, little bitch," Linda hisses at the girl's tortured image on her phone. "You let my baby boy fuck that tight, little hole."

As for Kelly, the poor girl can't help but whimper from her boyfriend's filthy need forcing him to feed her even more of his hard cock.

Sliding two more inches into his girlfriend makes all the difference in the world to a lust-filled Mark. But she still has two more to go. And he really needs to stuff it all in her tight, little asshole. Mostly because he can't wait to feel his cum-filled sacs slapping against her pussy as he really beats that ass up good.

"Come on, Kelly," He filthily encourages with a lick of his lips. "Just breathe out ... and let this cock get balls deep inside you."

And the moment he feels even a measure of her ass muscles relaxing, he's already pushing forward. Grunting and groaning, he tries to work yet another inch inside her, leaving her with only one more to go. Oh, but he's quickly caught up in his own need. Mostly because his girlfriend's rear tries to choke his cock yet again.

"Fuck," he shivers, clenching his butt and working his hips.

Pumping 7 inches inside her, it would be so easy just to settle for that. And quickly swept up in the tight, wet feel, Mark opens his mouth and closes his eyes and just starts to work his dick in her like a slow moving piston.

"Hah ... so good," he chants, pushing in and out with a swirl to his fucking --done more for his own pleasure as he continues to pry Kelly's ass open.

A horny witness to it all, Linda's self-slicking turns almost abusive.

"Yes, baby. ...Yes!" Linda growls between clenched teeth. "Hah. ...Fuck that ass. ...Nn ...Get that cock off. ... Nnngh. ...Make that young, hard dick spew fucking lava in her!"

Roughly ramming her holes against her knuckles, Linda continues to watch with her mouth falling limp and her heart thumping hard in her chest. Mixed with the vulgar sounds coming from the other room, both Linda's pussy and asshole sound so wet (one with leaking juices, the other with dripping lube).

Completely getting off to the young couple, Linda needs a hard cock so bad right now.

In her pussy would be good, but mostly right up her ass. And she wouldn't struggle like pretty Kelly. Oh, no. If she had a perfect cock like her son's trying to dig out her guts, she'd welcome it with grunts and groans and a hard push back of her spread, filthy shithole all over that dick.

Biting her lip and really churning her insides into a frothy mess, Linda desperately needs to be bent over and assfucked all over her bed.

Shaky and breathy, she whines as she continues staring at the good length of cock disappearing and reappearing inside the tight little asshole she suddenly wishes was her own, "Give it to her, baby. ...Hah! ...Give her all of that, dick."

And then Mark's sitting back and pulling Kelly into his lap--finally forcing her to sit on every inch of his sturdy prick.

Seeing it, Linda begins to quiver and shake with her heated gaze glued to the screen.

"That's it, baby boy. ...Oh, God. ...That's it."

Hands up under his girlfriend's arms, squeezing her breasts, Mark grinds up hard into Kelly's smashed cheeks. Raising her up with every eager pump, he's creating wide circles and figure eights deep in her guts. With a dirty curl to his lip, he's positively enjoying owning her tits and asshole with every upward thrust.

"Work that cock, baby. ...Get it nice and deep," Linda chokes out while trying to make her own fingers reach the inside of her stomach. "God, that looks so ... fucking ... hot."

As for Kelly...

"Oh ... fuck," Kelly sobs through clenched teeth.

She's grabbing handfuls of the blanket on either side of her body that's being repeatedly lifted by a cock like she weighs nothing at all. Feeling like she's bobbing on painful ocean waves, she's desperately fisting the soft, blue cloth like it's a life saving buoy.

She grips it, hard, and tries to use it to take her mind off the constant deep burn inside her that she fears she might never get used to at all.

But it barely helps as she suffers so her scorching hot, anal-obsessed boyfriend won't ever leave her. At least ... not until she gets what she wants from him: all those sweet military benefits.

Well, once she talks him into a quick marriage next week. Oh, but she'll have to get him to actually fuck and cum in her pussy before he leaves if she wants to get pregnant. She needs to quickly secure her stay-at-home future, after all.

As for Mark...

With his girlfriend's asshole as stretched as he can get it without actually tearing her...

Well, he slides his hands down and holds on tight to her narrow hips. And then he begins to fuck up, brutally hard, into Kelly's opened little shitter like he both loves and hates her pretty little guts.

The truth is he kind of does after he overheard her talking to her little gold-digging friends on the phone a few days ago. But he doesn't care about any of that now. Not as he forces the bitch to sit her hot, little ass down on his dick and bounce all over his cock.

"Take it," he growls, using her spread sphincter like his own little sextoy. "Fucking take that shit!"

Honestly, above her loving personality turning out fake, Kelly's got such firm, little, pretty titties and her tender asshole's still so tight it makes him want to grit his teeth. Why wouldn't he opt to use her hot body as much as he can before he breaks up with her and finally leaves?

"This tight ... fucking ... shithole," he can't help but filthily praise behind several deep thrusts. "Hah ... Fuck. ...Gonna make me ... cum."

Needing that nut, Mark roughly pushes Kelly forward and down on her stomach. With the side of her face pressed into the bed, he's grabbing her tits and smashing her body into the bed. And he's doing it all while keeping his dick buried between her cheeks. Deep inside her bowels, he's just rocking back and forth, completely getting off on riding her ass.

"Gonna cum ... all over ... inside ... this ... ass," Mark grits out in his girlfriend's ear.

And he's so deep and so merciless that all a locked up Kelly can do is take it and try not to cry.

Watching her deliciously sexually abusive son suddenly biting into the girl's shoulder, Linda's so close. She's so VERY close.

Oh, but, stabbing her own sopping holes, she needs a little more from her sexy son. Pulling her fingers from her overflowing cunt, she slides them right up to her clit. She shudders when they wetly make contact with her throbbing little pearl, but she doesn't stop.

Rubbing fast circles all over the little nub, she shakily urges, "Oh, Mark.. Hah. ...Oh, baby boy. Nn. ...Mommy needs to hear you shooting that fucking load. ...Hah. ...Give it to her, baby. ...Nn. ...Drain those swollen balls. ...Nnngh. ...Let me see you make her hot little ass leak ... with all that ... delicious ... fucking ... cum."

Completely on edge, Linda really starts to violate her own ass. The shlick-shlick-shlick she hears from behind her sounds so dirty and turns her on something fierce. It's all so seriously filthy and makes her feel that way too. God, she wants her ass stretched out like Kelly's. And what she wouldn't do to feel that deep, hard push up inside her own guts.

Eager for orgasm, Linda just needs more.

More.

MORE!

Desperately grinding her hips back and stuffing her own puckered hole, Linda hotly whines at her son who's just going to town on fucking that ass, "Cum for Mommy, Mark. ...Hah. ...Mommy really needs to hear it. ...Nn. ...Fuck, baby, please. ...Nnngh. ...Cum all up inside that tight... little ... asshole!"

Seriously humping her own buried fingers and working her aching clit with lightning fast speeds, Linda finally watches and hears what she wants. What she NEEDS.

After one more mighty hump and rock into his girlfriend's ass that is just trying to squeeze off his buried dick, Mark cums. HARD.

"Oh ... fu--Hahnnnn! ...Hunnnnnngh! ...Nnnngh! ...Take ...it--nnnnnngh!" Linda hears, loud and almost angry, through the wall.

And it makes her own boiling lust finally reach it's peak.

The hard throb of her clit makes every muscle in her crotch seize up. And it makes the walls of her ass become vice-like around her fingers. Still trying to work her digits up her Hershey shoot, Linda orgasms hard with her buried subconscious thoughts hissing out between her teeth.

"That's it. ...Pump it out, baby. ...Shoot all that ... thick sperm ... all over ... inside ...my ... ass!"

Linda's body convulses and her eyes roll back in her head as her climax makes her shudder and groan. And it's heightened even higher as she continues imagining what it would feel like to have her own quivering guts filled with her baby boy's hot, copious cum.

Clit now too sensitive to touch, Linda quickly pulls her hand out from between her clenched thighs.

Unfortunately, she still needs more.

Laying back on the mattress and arching her spine, she rocks her ass deep down on the buried finger underneath her. Sadly, even still cumming with her pussy, her desperate need for anal is still there.

Yes. She still needs a big, fat cock stretching her asshole. If only to try it once. After all, her own son makes it look hot as hell.

Honestly, what she wouldn't give to be his sobbing, cum filled girlfriend right now. She bets it feels so good to have that young dick pulsing up inside her, coating her walls with all that thick, delicious milk.

Linda licks her lips at seeing her son's buried cock leaking rivulets of creamy sperm all over his shaved balls. What she wouldn't do to be able to lap it all up. She would even lick up all the creamy goo puddling underneath her son's pulsing sacks.

Oh, yeah, Linda knows--if it was her he was attached to--she would slide right out from under him and suck his messy cock and balls and slurp that bed sparkling clean.

"Mommy wants to taste you, baby. ...Taste that honey glazed dick and those icing covered balls," Linda moans, staring at the hairless sacks smeared with white that she wants to stuff in her mouth. "I wanna make you look just like that after you pound Mommy's ass. ...Mommy wants it, baby. ....Needs it harder. ...Angrier. Right fucking now! ...Christ. ...I need my own son to fuck my ass ... so ... god... damn ... bad."

Closing her eyes, she can just see it too. A fully naked Mark in all his hard muscled glory just bending her over this bed and repeatedly stuffing her ass full of that perfect, hard dick. And he would pull her hair and maybe smack her ass... All while whispering the filthiest things into his spread Mommy's ear.

And, digging a second finger up her ass, Linda knows she would love it. Oh, she knows her own son would have her ass wrecked and her pussy leaking EVERYWHERE. Already wet by just imagining it, Linda can almost touch, taste, and feel her naughty boy all over and inside her.

"Yes ... fuck Mommy's ass, baby," she all but sobs, already teetering once again on that feel good knife edge. "Be a good boy ... and make your Mommy cum."

Lost in her own sizzling hot illusion, Linda tries to get off again.

Sitting and rocking her hips while desperately rooting around in her own ass, she just blindly repeats, "Mommy wants you, baby. ...Mommy needs her sweet baby boy."

The words taste sick and twisted on her tongue. But also delicious. And it makes her give another full body shudder after actually saying it out loud and getting it all out.

"Oh ... fu ... ck ... Mar ... k! Nnnngh!"

Once again, her asshole feels like a hot, wet mouth trying to suck off a dick. Even through her second orgasm (where her mind and words helped get her off instead of having to touch her pussy for once), she's cumming.

Hard.

But, even locked up and leaking a new batch of pussy juice all over the bed, she also remembers...

...she can't go after Mark.

She just can't. It would be terribly wrong and shameful. And he might end up leaving for the military and never talking to her again.

No. Her first anal partner can never be her own baby boy.

...Not her first.

Keeping her fingers buried up her ass, Linda swirls her hips and rides out the rest of her orgasm. And when she finally comes down from her sexual high, she makes up her mind.

Actually, she makes up her mind about several things.

One being what she wants for her 40th birthday next weekend. After all, Meredith has given her a way to finally obtain exactly what she needs.

And if all things go as planned...

Well...

She might even end up killing two birds with one stone. Staring at her highly sated, sexy son pulling out of his exhausted girlfriend, Linda can only hope.

XXX

The next Saturday finds Mark Walker coming home after lunch. Before he'd left the house earlier, he had told his mother that he would only be gone for two hours at the most. And now coming back when he said he would from helping his best friend Paul build a new doghouse, Mark walks into his quiet home. He's got a plate of sugar-free brownies Paul's mom forced him to give to his mother too.

Seeing how silent it is, he guesses his mom is enjoying herself outside in the pool.

It's her birthday today, after all. And when he had asked her what she had wanted...

Well, she had just said some peace and quiet to sunbathe and swim and maybe listen to some music under the hot sun.

Mark had been all too happy to give it to her. After all, if his mom is happy, so is he. Mostly because she won't be nagging him. And, to be honest, he doesn't mind at all when she walks around in her bikinis.

His mother may be 40 today, but she doesn't really look it. Mark figures her life of heavily moisturizing during the day and at night and her habit of clean eating and yoga has kept her young looking and firm. And, wow, is she still firm all over.

Yes, a son shouldn't be looking at his mom this way. Mark is all too aware. But if most people's mom's looked like his...

A slightly aged beauty queen with firm, round breasts over a flat tummy and a large, luscious ass?

Well, Mark thinks they would understand. He's rather proud of his mother's looks after all. He doesn't mind that his friends make MILF jokes about her. Not too much, at least. And he still thinks his dad is crazy for cheating on her with some younger woman who doesn't even measure up to his hot mother on her worst day.

Yes, Mark knows all about his cheating father. He overheard his mom talking to Mrs. Warner about it quite a few times, after all.

Pushing thoughts about his loser, small-dicked dad away (he's seen it in the gym locker room more than once in the past), Mark walks into the kitchen and puts down the plate of brownies. Then he's going to the nearby sliding glass doors. Peeking through the long blinds that cover them, he finds his mom.

Yep. His mother is red bikini clad and poolside like he thought she would be.

But she's on all fours on her blue and white reclining beach chair. The neighbor's 19-year-old kid, Billy, is behind her. The bottom half of her bikini is on the ground, and his mouth is hidden between her plump cheeks. But Mark can tell by the work of Billy's jaw against her that he's eating her ass deep.