Twisted Mother & Son - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God ... yesss," Mark hears and watches his mother hotly pant as her eyes close and her mouth falls open.

Linda is in dirty ecstasy and her son is all the hotter to see it.

"Oh, shit yeah, Mom," Mark shakily groans with fast, slippery strokes. "Work that dick up that sexy ass. ...Fuck. ...Wish it was my dick all up inside you instead of him."

And then Billy is forcing four fingers down in her pussy instead of two. Once jammed in, he's curling them in her spread cunt. And he's just keeping them there, jiggling away inside her, like her pulsing pussy meat is a door knocker that needs to be gripped hard and seriously banged.

"Oh ... god," Linda moans as she willfully spreads her trembling legs wider for the assault.

She almost wonders if this is what being fisted feels like, even though she's not taking Billy's entire hand. It feels so good but the extreme stretch also kind of hurts. But not really in a bad way. Mostly, she just likes the abuse. Pussy and asshole deliciously being worked over good, she can't get enough.

And neither can a watching and jerking off Mark who curses out a low, "Fuck!"

That's something else Kelly would absolutely never allow him to do. But he wants to try. Just not with her. Only with his hot as fuck, nasty mother.

"Oh, mom," he quietly whispers to her, "You're making me fucking need you."

Rolling his own hips upwards while his hand is almost inside her, Billy heatedly prods her on, "That's it, you filthy whore... Fuck this cock and make that ass and pussy cum hard for me."

At Billy's words, Mark watches his mother burying her asshole deep. Her spread hole is grinding against Billy's balls in hard, wide circles as she also tries to hump her wet sex against his digging hand.

"Oh, fuck, Mom. Sit on it. ...Sit on that dick and grind that cock right up your ass. ...Shit. ....That's it. ...Yeah. ...Fuck those fingers in that wet little pussy too," Mark dirtily breathes out as he roughly fucks his dick with his hand. "God, you look so fucking sexy spread open and taking every inch. ...Sound so fucking hot too."

Stroking himself like a ramped up machine, Mark quickly devolves into dirtily chanting, "Want you, mom. ...I fucking need you."

"Oh ... gonna ... cum," Linda trembles and shakes.

Imagining it's Mark's cock that she's sitting on and it's his hand all but fisting her pussy, she struggles to whine out, "Gonna come ... so hard ... for my ... baby boy!"

Hearing those words from his mother's mouth while working his dick over in his fist, Mark is suddenly struggling to breathe on a sucked in breath. He can't help but imagine she's actually talking to him and it makes him want to blow his load all over the damn kitchen.

"Oh, fuck ... that's hot," Billy heatedly shivers with his eyes closed and his open mouth on the side of her neck.

Rolling up into her ass harder and grinding his fingers as deep as they can go down into her leaking cunt, he growls, "Come on. ...Fuck this cock with that tight little ass ... and make this pussy ... gush for me!"

"Oh, fucking do it, Mom," Mark also urges with his eyes fixed on his mother's spread asshole and stretched, dripping sex.

Honestly, his hand can't work his dick fast enough. It's all just. Not. ENOUGH.

Trembling and shaking so much that she almost looks like she's vibrating, Mark watches his mother grind and hump and grind and hump. She just tilts her head back with closed eyes and parted lips and just works both of her spread holes on Billy's dick and fingers.

"So ... good," she chants. "So ... fucking ... good."

"Mom, you look so ... fucking ... hot," Mark shakily whispers back as he strokes and strokes and strokes. "Those bouncing tits, that soaked pussy, and that spread ... fucking ... asshole. ...Fuck! ...Wanna be inside you so goddamn bad right now."

Nearing her end, Linda's breath catches in her throat as every muscle between her legs bears down hard on the trapped cock and fingers inside her pussy and ass.

Billy can't help himself. The twin death-grips have him shuddering around her and cumming hard.

Hearing the young teen coming completely undone behind her and feeling his hot spurts in her bowels only adds to Linda's building climax. Even desperate for air, she continues to hold her breath as her own gyrating hips help her reach her nearing orgasm.

"Cum, Mom," Mark dirtily urges, now wildly stroking his cock that's leaking into the sticky puddle already on the kitchen floor. "Fucking cum for me. ...God ... let me hear you make yourself ... fucking .... CREAM."

Trying not to cry out through his own almost painful, shuddering orgasm, Billy bites her neck.

...Just like Mark had done to Kelly when he last came inside his girlfriend's ass.

And like that is the cherry she needs to finish her sundae, Linda's cumming. HARD.

And she's orgasming with the hardest grip and push that her pussy and asshole have ever given. Not since childbirth. Body locked up, her breath shudders out of her as her asshole leaks lube and torrents of thick creamy sperm around the hard cock still pulsing and shooting inside it. And her pussy choppily spurts leaked juices around more than half of Billy's hand that is still buried down in it.

"Fuuuuuuuuu... ck ...Yeeeeee ... ssss!" a shaky Linda loudly and brokenly curses between clenched teeth while still trying to get more of Billy's cock and fingers up inside her.

"Oh.. fuck yeah ... Mom. ...Cum on that ... dick," Mark dirtily grits out as he sweetly teeters on his own edge.

Admittedly, right now, it's hard to hear anything else over the very wet sounds of him tugging away at his own hard, throbbing cock.

But, chest heaving, sweat lacing his upper lip and brow, Mark forces his hand away. Turning to the side and gripping the kitchen counter HARD, his cock aches and his back and arm muscles flex as he tries to ground himself. Oh, he can't cum yet. Not yet. He just can't.

Oh, no. He has to desperately hold himself together.

He has to.

Mainly because if Mark's going to cum, he's going to do it inside his mother's already nicely opened asshole.

Because of his own camera he installed above his parents' bed (after he found the one in his fan), he already knows his mom wants him. Hell, her last slick session while watching him fuck Kelly, Mark had heard her actually saying it OUT LOUD.

And why not? It's her birthday, after all. He can just make his cock her birthday present instead of his going away gift like he had previously planned.

The truth is Mark was going to wait until the night before he shipped out to do what he's about to do now. But, oh well. He doesn't really need the bow he was going to wrap around his dick, now does he?

...But, first, he just has to wait for Billy's sorry ass to leave.