All Comments on 'Twisted Payback Ch. 03'

by graymangazer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty fucking stupid with no sense of continuity

or sense. If you don't write anything else, it won't be missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seemed to have very little to do with the previous chapters

And it really made very little sense. I'm not sure if this was the end? Or if you plan to continue. But in voting for this part, I had to give it a "1". Just worthless garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with the comment made.

didn't have very much to do with the other chapters except to say the wife was a cheating whore who let Steve use her through Gina. Now what I would expect is a 4 th installment with the Hubby beating the shit out of Steve and putting him in the hospital and divorcing wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You can tell

You can tell this was written by a woman who wanted to do this to her husband. She never does let him out of the chastity device. Bad decisions there.

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
It explains things, makes it better, and I like it.

I liked this, it is a good explanation for the wife's behavior. She's been under Steve's control for some time, and possibly John didn't so much cheat with Gina as fall into a trap. John's in a situation and Beth has no clue any more. It's a good thing Steve is her boss, because she surely can't be doing very well at work LOL. As an old romantic at heart I can always hope that John and his wife will both realized that both of them were played by a master, and extract all kinds of revenge.

I'll have to read chapter one again to make sure, but I don't think that John suspected prior to his enslavement that anything was going on with his wife - that she was being sent out to satisfy Steve's friends and so under control that she was fuzzy about things. She must have been putting on a good show for hubby John up to then.

I like this series and hope for another chapter or two, No matter how he does it, I know it'll be a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What was this?

It seemed like this was part of another story that just happened to have the same named characters in it. It certainly didn't advance the previous 2 chapters storyline. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SUCH CRAP QUALIFIES ISIS FOR HUMANITARIAN NOBEL PRIZE

UNO ESTRELLA

Harry inVA's Witness

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
GOOD,the CUNT Has It Cumming to Her!

The bitch made her own bed with her evil revenge plan so I say,stick a dynamite stick up her snatch and KABOOM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic thinking of that brain sick author!!!

Al the people in that story are criminals included Beth!! They are going to prison for many criminal assault!! Where is the logic in your writing!! Or is it all about cuckolding/wimp!!!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

it seems that steve is just taking advantage of this, and beth should be not only ashamed of how she is treating her husband right now, she should have let him go a long time ago and not did that to him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just another stupid cunt

I know this is a fictional story and you can have the little green men from Mars landing to do her in a gang bang, but this has gotten ludicrous. It is so unbelievable and so improbable that it's just no fun to read. She's such a despicable character all you want her to do is die. This was badly written trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One More Person To Kill

Add Gina to the list along with Steve and Beth. Yes, Beth. No matter what Steve has done to her, she has had lucid moments when she knew she wasn't getting payback. She was guilty of criminal torture. I know I am going to be terribly upset with the ending of this story. Beth should have killed John. It would have been more humane. She should kill Steve and go to jail for all of her crimes.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 3 years ago

Well..the plot of telling the true deceit. Just written all over the place. It fits in with the story but to jumpy. The drugged part though, how would the husband not realize? I still like the intent of the story though.

loveevolloveevolalmost 2 years ago

Oh manwow things are fucked Wonder if they will be able to look at each other if or when this is over, the awhile had manipulated them both talk about sleeping your way to the top except someone else is doing the "sleeping"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far out in left field that it's not worth a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, too bad it is jumping around too much. Just when did Steve start drugging and fucking Beth? Not sure if it was the date just before putting her husband in the cage or many months beforehand? How many times did Steve have Beth gangbanged? How did her husband not see any changes to her? Now we are at the present time and her husband is waiting until Monday? Or has it been weeks now? Too confusing. All in all, hopefully her husband will find out that Beth was drugged and Steve and Gina are going to pay dearly.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

You're telling us now that she cheated well before he had anything to do with Gina? You must be really confused!

This story can no longer be traced. Either she kills him or they all go to jail for a very long time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergraymangazer@graymangazer
attempting to write, to share my fantasies, hoping someone will enjoy them. I like sports, cooking, computing and travel. My ideal woman? I really love all kinds but especially redheads. I would love to hear from anybody, even if just to chat, I will always reply. In the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES