Twisted Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe three months."

"I suppose Mom was worried you were headed down the same path."

"Yeah," Debbie said, "in fact, to avoid a repeat with me, she put me on the pill without telling Dad. Talk about mixed messages."

"No way," I said, dumfounded. "I can't believe Mom would do that."

"Me neither," she said, "but, hey, what Dad didn't know... you get the idea."

"So, you and Jimmy... what happened?"

She drained her beer. "It's not what you think... we weren't dating or anything. It's just that Dad didn't think twice about me hanging with Jimmy... at least until we got busted."

I passed her my unfinished beer. "Busted?" I glanced at Blake and saw that she had piqued his interest.

She took another big gulp. "Yep, me and Jimmy... and a couple of his friends did the nasty at his place after our graduation ceremony."

Blake and I glanced at each other, but remained silent, shocked by my sister's casual admission.

She gave me a knowing smile, then turned to Blake. "Oh, come on, go ahead and ask... I can see you're dying to know?"

Blake glanced at me for moral support.

I reached out and flicked my sister's arm. "Don't be a tease... so, where were Jimmy's parents?"

"Mom, Dad and the Jameson's had their own celebration planned... you know, for getting us kids graduated. Dinner and dancing in the city."

"Let me guess," Blake said, "they walked in--"

Debbie snarled at Blake. "Give me a little credit... I'm not that stupid."

Blake backed off, chagrined. "Okay, so how did you get caught?"

"A few days later there was an issue with the Jameson's liquor cabinet... as in a nearly empty bottle of Baileys Irish Creme."

I chuckled. "Let me guess, Jimmy confessed to his parents."

"I wish it was that easy," Debbie said, shaking her head. "It turns out that Jimmy's little sister had a babysitter while everybody was at the graduation ceremony..."

A lightbulb went off over Blake's head. "Let me guess... they caught you on video?"

Debbie's face flushed crimson. "A nanny cam, to be exact."

Blake continued, "So, they confronted your parents with the video?"

"Yep... including full audio," Debbie said defiantly. "His parents blamed the whole thing on me... can you fucking believe that?"

I chuckled. Her foul mouth may have shocked me, but Blake was eating it up. "Let's see... three dweebs and one hottie... who did you think they would blame?"

Anger flared in Debbie's eyes. "Now you sound exactly like Dad."

"Sorry," I said, doing my best to conceal my amusement. "I didn't mean it to come out that way... what was on the video?"

Her anger turned to surprise. "You really want to know--"

I reached for her hand to calm her down. "Relax, we don't mean to pry... we're just curious why Mom and Dad would freak out the way they did."

Debbie tuned to Blake. "You too?"

Blake shrugged. "What can I say... you've got my attention."

Debbie giggled. "You two are so bad... do you want the PG version... or the R rated version?"

Blake's eyes lit up as he passed out fresh beers. "You mean there isn't an X rated version?"

Debbie giggled. "Maybe we should just watch the video."

Blake's jaw dropped open. "You have it with you?"

Debbie nodded. "That was the deal... I'd get out of town if they'd give me the video... and swear there were no copies."

I glanced at Blake and cut him off before he could ask. "Later," I said, taking them both by the hand. "For now, just tell us what happened... but give Blake a taste of what he wants... you know... the X rated version."

*****

I sat down on the couch next to Blake and made room for Debbie to squeeze in between us. I draped my arm over her shoulders and rested my hand on the back of Blake's neck. He was tense, and I suspected the thought of hearing my sister's provocative tale was turning him on.

Debbie drained her beer and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "We could have had the Jameson's house to ourselves, but Jimmy was with his buddies and all they wanted to do was play board games."

"That's it?" I asked, incredulous.

"Hey, you were the one that called him a dweeb."

"Right," I said. "Never mind. I'll let you tell the story."

"Thanks... we got into a debate over which game to play. They wanted Dungeons and Dragons... I wanted something easy, like Monopoly."

"Both sound pretty boring to me," Blake said. "Who won that argument?"

Debbie giggled. "I did, but only after promising them I'd spice it up with some creative rules."

"Rules?" I asked. "Must have been pretty interesting rules... I mean, why else would you get busted playing Monopoly?"

"It started out tame enough. I found a bottle of Baileys Irish Creme in the liquor cabinet and suggested passing Go would mean chugging a shot."

I giggled. "Good idea, get everybody buzzed... kind of like we are now."

Debbie gave me a knowing smile. "After passing Go a few times, I was definitely ready for some action. Jimmy was the first to land in Jail, so I suggested he could only get out by shedding an article of clothing."

"Bet he jumped on that," I said, inching closer to my sister. "What guy wouldn't want to play strip Monopoly with you?"

"Actually, he was a little reluctant. I think he was having second thoughts about... you know... sharing me with his buddies."

"Sharing?" Blake asked, with unmistakable curiosity.

Debbie squeezed Blake's thigh. "Yeah, Jimmy and I had been friends with benefits for a few months... and I figured his buddies probably knew about it. So, fucking his friends didn't seem like that big a deal... at least to me."

Blake nearly choked on his beer.

"Jeez, Sis," I said, "you get right to the point. So, what'd Jimmy do?"

"His buddies ragged on him until he finally peeled off his shirt and we got back to the game. I was holding my own until a string of bad luck left me standing stark naked in front of three horny guys."

Blake draped his arms over Debbie's shoulders and ran his fingers through my long hair. "Bet they enjoyed that view."

"No shit," Debbie said, tracing her fingertips along both our thighs. "I don't suppose you guys have any board games?"

I should have been shocked... but the beer was clouding my natural inhibitions... not to mention her tale was turning me on. I glanced at Blake and saw the desire in his eyes. "We have Twister."

"Sweet," Debbie said, "we used to play that when we were kids."

Blake smiled. "Great... then you know the rules."

I laughed. "I can only imagine how Debbie would play that game now."

Debbie slid her hands higher up the inside of our thighs until her fingers grazed our crotches. "I like the sound of that... strip Twister."

Blake stared at me like a deer caught in the headlights.

I gave him a suggestive wink, then reached under Debbie's crop top and gave her naked breast a gentle squeeze. Her nipple was hard, and I rolled it between my fingers. Blake eagerly followed my lead and together, we had Debbie moaning with desire. "Maybe we should just skip the board game..."

"Wait," Debbie said, shoving our hands away. "Before you get me too wound up, don't you want to know how the video ends?"

"Okay," Blake said, glancing down at the bulge in his crotch, "but make it quick... I can't take this much longer."

Debbie giggled as she undid Blake's belt buckle and opened his fly. His hard cock poked out from the waistband of his boxers. "Better?" she asked, tracing his hard cock with her fingertips

"Oh yeah," Blake said, easing his pants down to take the pressure off his cock.

I couldn't resist unbuttoning Debbie's shorts and tugging them down. Blake's eyes opened wide as he realized she'd gone commando.

"Okay," Debbie said, fumbling with the snap on my shorts. "I better get to the good stuff while I still can."

Eager to join in, I finished the job she started and rolled my shorts and panties all the way off. I opened my legs and let Debbie explore my hairy crotch with her fingers.

With one hand rubbing Blake's cock, and the other exploring my pussy, she got back to her story. "Well... after landing on one of Jimmy's hotel properties, I didn't have enough money to make the rent."

I lifted her crop top over her head and caressed her breasts. "I'm guessing you came up with a creative way to pay your rent."

"Ahhh," Debbie cooed, "that feels so-o-o-o good. It was actually Jimmy that suggested a blow job might cover the rent."

"Sweet," I said, moving my hand down to Debbie's crotch, only to find out that Blake had beaten me to it.

Debbie moaned softly as we took turns fingering her wet pussy.

"Did you?" Blake asked.

"Yeah," Debbie said, "but not for the lousy rent. I auctioned it off to the highest bidder... so I ended up with money to spare."

"Who got the blow job?"

"Seth... but he was no match for my hungry mouth. I popped him in less than a minute. He even tipped an extra $500 to watch me swallow."

"Fuck, Debbie," Blake said, "sounds like money well spent... I mean, Monopoly money well spent."

Debbie giggled and pushed Blake up to his feet. She tugged his boxers down until his hard cock sprung free, just inches from her gaping mouth. "Mmmm, nice... and big," she said, gripping his cock with both hands, "just the way I like it."

I nudged Debbie forward, leaving no doubt that I wanted to watch her suck my husband's cock.

She hesitated and glance at me. "I guess Twister will have to wait."

I laughed and pressed against the back of her head, forcing Blake's cock into her open mouth.

The look on Blake's face was priceless as his cock penetrated her snug throat. I slipped two fingers up into my sister's wet cunt and fingered her gently, careful not to get her off while my husband's cock was at the mercy of her teeth.

She fondled his balls while skillfully deep-throating him... hands free.

"Aaaragh," Blake shouted, unable to hold back any longer.

Debbie drew back until just the head of his cock was in her mouth, eager to devour his load.

I gazed lovingly into my husband's eyes as I watched him fill my sister's mouth with hot cum.

I pulled my fingers out of Debbie and stroked her back as she drained Blake's cock. She tightly sealed her mouth around his cock as she pulled off him, preventing any cum from leaking out.

I realized what my sister was up to and flipped over so I could lay my head down on her lap.

She leaned over and planted her lips on mine.

I parted my lips and let my husband's cum flow between us.

Blake watched with amazement as Debbie and I swapped his cum several times before gulping it down.

Debbie stood and gave my husband a hot, cummy kiss, then turned to me. "Shall we take a break... while Blake recovers?"

I winked at my sister and shook my head. "Who needs him?"

She took the hint and unbuttoned my blouse.

I peeled it off my shoulders, then unhooked my bra and flung it aside.

She knelt between my open legs and nuzzled her face in my dark thatch of pubic hair.

I pushed her head lower until I felt her soft lips touch my open gash. "Ahhh," I moaned as she teased my clit with the tip of her tongue.

Blake sat next to me and caressed my breasts while he watched my sister eat my pussy... another first for both of us.

Overcome with unbridled pleasure, my head flopped from side to side as Debbie lashed at my hard little button.

Blake watched me intently; I knew he wanted to watch me come... just like I'd watched him get off in my sister's mouth. I didn't disappoint him and shrieked with ecstasy as my sister dished up a monster orgasm. He held me tight as my body convulsed with pleasure... until I sank back into the couch, exhausted.

Debbie nudged him aside, then planted her wet, sticky lips on mine, giving me a taste of my own juices.

Blake stepped behind my sister. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he had recovered and was eager to fuck my sister.

Debbie sensed his presence and arched her back, opening herself up to his probing cock. "Tell him to go for it," she whispered to me, before resuming our sloppy kiss.

I gave my husband a discreet thumbs up.

He didn't miss a beat as he stretched my sister's velvety cunt with his rock hard cock.

Debbie gripped me by my arms and held on for dear life as Blake pounded her with abandon.

Now it was my turn to watch my sister come... and I savored every moment. She held on for as long as she could before succumbing to her own mind blowing orgasm.

Blake was a man possessed. He pushed my exhausted sister aside and flipped me over onto all fours. He knelt and spread my cheeks, leaving no doubt that he wanted my ass... just like yesterday.

Debbie grinned from ear to ear when she realized I was about to get fucked in the ass. She sucked on her finger to get it wet, then worked it into my tight asshole while my astonished husband watched.

I cried out as he penetrated my tight ass in one swift thrust.

"Hold on, Baby," he said, as he pummeled my ass. "I'm not gonna last long."

He furiously pumped my ass while my sister knelt behind him and massaged his balls.

I reached down between my legs and fingered myself, desperately reaching for one more orgasm.

Debbie sensed what I wanted and slipped two fingers up into my dripping cunt.

"Fuck," he shouted, blowing his load deep into my ass.

"Ungggnnnhhh," I screeched as I rubbed out a pulsing orgasm with a little help from my sister.

Exhausted, we sprawled out on the couch.

Debbie took a deep breath. "I think staying with you guys is gonna be a ton of fun."

I grinned at her. "No argument from us. How far into you story did you get?"

She laughed. "Not far..."

Blake jumped in. "Suzi does video editing for her school... maybe she could work her magic on the Nanny Cam footage... you know, turn it into a movie."

I punched him in the arm. "I bet you'd love to see that."

"I'm serious... you could add some music, titles... the whole nine yards."

"What," I said, "and turn my sister into a porn--"

Debbie held up her hand to cut me off. "I think it's a great idea... just as long as we keep it to ourselves. Besides, I'm tempted to watch it myself... you know, to see how well I... performed."

"Me too," Blake chimed in, then looked at my sister. "Ever taken it up the ass?"

"Blake!" I shouted. "That's uncalled--"

Debbie cut me off with a finger to my lips. "Don't be so uptight, Sis... after watching you take it up the ass, it's an obvious question."

I glared at my husband.

"So," he asked, sheepishly. "What's the answer?"

She grinned from ear to ear. "You'll have to wait for the movie..."

I rolled my eyes, suspecting that it wouldn't be long before my husband took his turn up my sister's ass. "Okay," I said, "we'll edit the video, but under one condition."

Blake gave me a curious look. "What's that?"

"Debbie and I will edit the video together... without you."

My sister smiled and gave Blake's soft cock a quick squeeze. "Great idea, Sis... otherwise we'll never get it done."

"Deal!" Blake exclaimed. "My brother's in town this weekend; I'll book us a round of golf tomorrow and get out of your hair."

That caught me by surprise. Barry was Blake's older brother... a high powered political consultant based out of California. "Why didn't you tell me your brother was in town?"

"It was only supposed to be for a couple of days, so I wasn't expecting to see him."

"So," I said, giving my husband a not too subtle wink, "he's staying the weekend."

Blake nodded. "He's downtown... at the Mayflower."

Fucking Blake's brother had never remotely crossed my mind... but that was before I watched him fuck my little sister. I leaned in and whispered in his ear, leaving no doubt about what was on my mind. "Why don't you invite him over... you know, after golf?"

Blake glanced at Debbie, then back at me. A wry smile crossed his face as he gave me a subtle nod.

*****

I awoke to the morning sun streaming in between the narrow slats of the blinds. Normally, our alarm clock jolted us awake, but Saturday was our day to sleep in. I stretched out my arm and brushed up against my husband. He stirred and flopped his arm across me, but did not wake up. I lay there replaying the events of yesterday... especially watching my husband fuck my little sister. Immediately aroused, I slipped my hand under the waistband of my pajamas and threaded my fingers through my hairy mound.

Blake opened his sleepy eyes and sensed what I was doing. He rolled me up on my side and pulled me up against his nude body, moulding it to mine.

I smiled and slid my pajama bottoms down so I could feel his cock against my ass. "Mmmm," I cooed, "thinking of my sister?"

He slipped his hand inside my pajama top and fondled my full breasts. "You mean Debbie?"

"Of course, Debbie," I said, wiggling my ass up against his growing erection. I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

"I still can't believe it... I mean, she did both of us."

I reached back and wrapped my fingers around his stiff cock, then lifted my leg to guide him into my wet cunt.

"That feels so good," he said, as he slid into me.

I lowered my leg to squeeze his cock. "I take it you no longer think my sister is going to ruin our summer?"

He chuckled as he gently fucked me. "So... you're okay with me fucking her?"

I closed my eyes and moaned softly each time his big cock filled me. "As long as I'm included... then yes, I'm okay with it."

He reached over me and fluttered his fingertip against my hard little button.

"Oh yeah," I cooed as I rocked back against his thrusting cock. "That's gonna get me off."

He kept it up until a powerful orgasm bubbled up from deep in my loins.

Debbie bounded into our bedroom. "Guess who just called me?"

I gasped for breath and bit down on my knuckle in a futile effort to muffle my noisy, unstoppable orgasm.

"Oops," she said, realizing what she'd just walked in on. "I didn't mean to interrupt..."

Blake froze, unable to extricate himself from my tightly clenched cunt.

I sucked in a deep breath as my orgasm subsided. It took me a moment to regain my composure. "No... stay," I croaked, "just give me a second..."

"What about me?" Blake whispered into my ear.

I glanced up at my sister; it was obvious she'd heard my husband's plea.

She tugged on the sash of her robe and let it fall open.

Blake's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he snuck a peek at my sister's naked body. The desire in his eyes was unmistakable, so I flipped the covers aside and rolled away from him. His throbbing cock popped free of my cunt and leapt to attention.

Debbie licked her lips as she stared down at his large, glistening cock, dripping with my juices. She knelt on the bed and leaned over me to lick the head of his cock.

Blake moaned as she fondled his balls and sucked on his hard cock.

She climbed over me and straddled my husband's face, giving her the angle she needed to take his big cock deep into her throat.

Blake lifted his head and nuzzled his face into the wispy hair of her crotch, sniffing her musky odor.

I got to my knees and massaged the cheeks of my sister's ass, then ran a finger along her crack in full view of my husband, knowing the sight of her asshole would drive him crazy with lust.

Debbie lifted her head off my husband's cock and arched her back so she could open herself up to his probing tongue... and my finger.

"Ahhh," she gasped, as I slipped two fingers up into her slippery cunt.

Blake lashed her clit with the tip of his tongue while I furiously pumped her cunt with my fingers. It didn't take us long before my sister was shrieking with pleasure. A gush of warm fluid washed over my husband's face, catching us both by surprise.