Twisted Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did as she asked, alternating removing an article of clothing from each other until we were down to just our panties. I couldn't resist touching Kari's pierced nipples. "Don't those hurt?"

Kari shook her head and cupped her breasts. "Try kissing them."

I leaned over and licked her hard nipples, flicking her piercings with the tip of my tongue. "Nice," I said, "do you have any more?"

Kari grinned and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. "You'll see."

"Wait," Debbie said, "do it the same way I did."

We both laughed, but did as she asked, including spreading our cheeks for her. I suspected Kari's clit was pierced, and the look in Debbie's eyes confirmed it.

I stole a look at the coarse stubble covering Kari's groin. "Is that a tattoo?"

She nodded. "Not my proudest moment... it's Eddie's motorcycle club logo... kind of like he branded me."

"Can I?" I asked, reaching for her crotch.

She smiled and spread her feet apart. "You'll need a razor to get a good look... those were hard to come by at the convent."

I giggled and traced the outline of her tattoo, obscured by her black stubble.

Debbie swatted my hand away from Kari's pussy. "Enough messing around... I'm ready."

I straddled her lap and framed her face with the camera, ready to capture her orgasm, while Keri lowered her face into Debbie's wispy muff.

"Action," I called out, and tapped the record button.

"Ahhh," Debbie moaned the moment Keri's wet tongue touched her open gash.

"Ohhh," I exclaimed, momentarily losing my concentration.

"What?" Debbie asked.

"Kari just licked my ass..."

Debbie cupped my breasts and rolled her thumbs over my hard nipples. "Oh yeah," she cooed as Karie returned her clit, "that's so hot... do us both... get us both off."

Kari slipped her thumb into Debbie's cunt, then lifted her head to attack my ass.

I gasped as Kari's hot tongue rimmed my tight asshole while Debbie rubbed my crotch. "Oh, fuck... you two are gonna make me come."

Debbie flicked my clit with her fingertip. "Go for it."

The combination of Kari's tongue and Debbie's finger sent me over the edge. I dropped the iPhone as my body convulsed with pleasure.

Debbie snatched the iPhone as it fell and turned the camera on me, capturing most of my orgasm.

"Too bad we can't cut that into the trailer..."

Keri got to her feet. "Let's switch positions... and try that again."

Debbie giggled. "Ok, but this time I'll hold the camera... while we get Kari off."

Kari looked at her sister quizzically.

"Oh, come on Kari... you know you want to get off."

Kari grinned and straddled Debbie. "Okay... but I still want to capture you getting off... for the trailer."

I knelt between Debbie's legs and rubbed her furry muff, then licked Kari's ass.

"Mmmm," Kari cooed, arching her back to open herself up.

Debbie used her free hand to finger Kari while she kept the camera locked on Keri's face.

I spread Kari's cheeks open and stretched my tongue up into the soft, wet folds of her cunt.

"Oh yeah," Kari whispered, "just like that... keep it up."

I moved up her ass crack and rimmed her tight hole while Debbie focused her fingertip on her hard little button.

"Oh fuck," Keri shouted, pushing back against my tongue. "Give me more."

I drilled my tongue into her tight asshole, teasing it open.

"Oh my God," Kari screamed. "I'm gonna come..."

I felt her body shudder as I forced my tongue into her.

She shrieked with delight as we kept her orgasm alive while Debbie filmed the whole thing.

"Enough," Kari finally said, breathlessly collapsing down onto her sister's body.

I pulled back and gave her a light smack on the ass. "Don't quit now... we have to film Debbie getting off."

Keri reluctantly rose and took the iPhone from her sister. "Ready when you are."

I dove into my sister's glistening cunt, licking it from top to bottom.

Debbie giggled with pleasure. "I'm so horny from watching you two get off... this is gonna be quick."

She was right, and Keri had the footage she wanted two minutes later.

*****

I glanced down at the text message that popped up on my phone.

Debbie got to her feet. "Is that Blake?"

"Yeah," I said, "he and Barry are on their way up."

Kari got to her feet, eager to finish the trailer before we lost the light. "They know what to do, right?"

"Yeah," I said, "in fact, when I told Blake what you needed to complete the trailer, it didn't take much for him to convince Barry to cut their golf game short to hustle back over here."

"Sweet," Debbie said, "I can't wait."

"Dibs on Barry," I said, jumping to my feet.

Debbie opened her mouth to object.

I furrowed my brow and cut her off. "Hey Little Sister, you got to fuck my husband... so I'm damn well going to get a shot at his little brother."

Kari giggled. "Guess I'll have to settle for Blake."

"What about me?" Debbie whined.

"Lighten up," Kari said, "you'll get your turn... after we finish the trailer."

I grinned at Debbie and pinched her on the cheek. "Your face is gonna look so good covered in cum... just sit back and let us make that happen."

Blake stepped through the front door before Debbie could reply. "Hey, Kari," he said, trying to keep his excitement in check as his eyes roamed over her naked body. "It's been a while."

Kari embraced him, hugging her body to his. "Too long."

"Glad you could join us," I said as I wrapped my arms around Barry. Unlike my husband, he was tall and lanky. His cleanly shaved face made him appear younger than he was.

Barry chuckled. "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

I stepped back and let his eyes feast on my body. "Like what you see?"

He nodded. "I've always envied my brother... and now I know why."

I licked my lips... the anticipation of fucking my husband's younger brother was turning me on. It was all I could do to keep myself from jumping his bones right there. "Did Blake tell you he fucked my little sister?"

Barry's eyes grew wide, and his jaw dropped open.

Blake laughed out loud. "Oh, come on, Barry... you know you want to fuck my wife. Don't be coy about it."

Barry regained his composure and licked his fingertips. He reached down between my legs and massaged my hairy pussy. "I'm ready when you are."

"Hey," Debbie piped up. "Aren't you going to introduce me?"

"Barry," I said, "meet my little sister, Debbie. She's the star of the show."

Barry looked confused, but did his best to pretend he knew what was going on. "Good to meet you, Debbie... Blake mentioned you needed help to complete a movie trailer."

Debbie took Blake and Barry by the hands. "That's right... are you two up for it?"

Blake smiled, but said nothing.

Debbie reached for their crotches and squeezed their soft cocks through the pants. "Don't be shy... I know Suzi told you what we need from you."

Barry gulped. "Something about a facial..."

"Exactly," Kari said, draping her arms over both of their shoulders. "You two get to splatter Debbie's pretty face with cum... and we're going to help you do it."

Debbie pouted as she withdrew her hands and took a step back. "I thought I was going to do it."

I wagged my finger at my little sister. "You'll get your turn... after we've had our fun with them."

"Okay," Debbie said, "then I get to fuck them both... at the same time."

Barry shook his head in disbelief as Kari and I took up positions in front of them. We peeled off their shirts and whipped off their belts.

"Do Barry first," Blake said, looking directly into my eyes.

I gave him a puzzled look, but didn't argue as I yanked down his pants and shorts, revealing a monster cock dangling halfway to his knees. "Fuck me," I said, glancing up at my smiling husband.

Barry laughed out loud. "I never tire of that reaction... and yes, I'll definitely fuck you."

"Cute," I said, giving Barry a firm smack on his ass. I looked back and saw my husband's cock had already disappeared into Kari's mouth. "You don't mind, do you?"

Blake winked at me. "It's a little late for that now... enjoy it while you can."

Barry wrapped his fingers around his thick cock and guided it into my gaping mouth. I gripped his ass cheeks and pulled his giant, semi-erect cock all the way into my throat.

Debbie reached in behind both guys and fondled their balls while we sucked their stiffening cocks.

Barry glanced back at Debbie. "That's nice... how do you want us to do this?"

Debbie grinned like the Cheshire Cat. "Any way you want... as long as you paint my face with cum."

"Sweet," Barry said, gazing into my eyes as he pulled out of my mouth so he could stroke his growing cock. "Hey, Blake, how does Suzi like it?"

Blake licked his lower lip. "I think I know... but you better ask her."

I turned and knelt on the couch, leaving no doubt how I wanted Barry's monster cock. I arched my back to open myself up for him.

Barry rubbed his shaft along her glistening slit and got it wet with my oozing juices. My voice rose several octaves as he stretched my hot cunt with his monster cock. "Ohhh."

Kari knelt beside me on the couch and my husband wasted no time jamming his rock hard cock deep in her cunt.

Debbie sat between us and fondled our breasts while the guys pounded us from behind until we were both gasping for breath.

Debbie sensed they might be getting close. "Who's got the camera?"

"Don't worry about it," Kari croaked between thrusts of Blake's cock. "We don't need the money shot... we just need the aftermath with cum dripping off your face."

"Okay," Debbie said, reaching for our pussies. "Let me give you a hand?" She giggled as she flicked our clits in time with the guys' thrusting cocks.

"Oh fuck, Sis" I screeched, "You're gonna make me come."

"Me too," Barry said, breathlessly.

"Pull out," Debbie shouted.

"Not yet," I screamed, "not until I come."

Barry held on for dear life as he waited for Debbie to coax an orgasm out of my raging body.

I shrieked with delight as my body erupted.

Barry yanked his cock out of me and barely got it aimed toward Debbie's face.

Debbie winced as a giant rope of cum splattered high on her forehead and into her hair. Barry adjusted his aim and skillfully painted her grinning face as he jacked out rope after rope of sticky white goo.

Kari finished right behind me, shrieking like a banshee as Blake got her off, then pulled out and added his contribution to Debbie's already gooey face, mixing his cum with that of his brother's.

I got my breathing under control and reached for the camera.

Blake squeezed out one last drop of cum and used it to tenderly glaze Debbie's lips.

"You look marvelous," I said as I pulled Debbie to her feet. I pointed the camera at her cum streaked face, then had her slowly turn away from me, the opposite of what Kari had done to open the trailer.

Kari finally recovered and got to her feet. "Did you get the shot?"

I nodded and showed her the replay. "I shot three takes... is that enough?"

"Perfect," Kari said. "That's a wrap."

I winked at my husband. "It will take us a few minutes to finish the trailer... why don't you two make some popcorn?"

Debbie chuckled. "Seriously? I had something else in mind."

"Me too," Blake said, eyeing my little sister's ass.

"Move," I said, "there will be plenty of time for that... after a snack."

*****

"Ready when you are," I shouted to my husband in the kitchen. The Debbie does Dweebs trailer was cued up to play on the big screen TV.

"Be right there," Blake shouted back.

We spread out on the couch, leaving just enough room for the guys to squeeze in on either side of Debbie. They came out of the kitchen carrying two bowls of hot buttered popcorn. I pressed play, and the title rolled up onto the screen, accompanied by a deep, booming voice. "In a world where women demand super studs... who will do the Dweebs?"

"Where'd that come from?" Barry asked, squeezing in between me and Debbie.

Kari jumped in, "That's my voice... run through an auto-tune program... makes me sound just like James Earl Jones, don't you think?"

"That's fucking crazy," Barry said, "it's sounds even better than the real thing."

My husband gave me a not-so-subtle wink as he wedged himself in between Kari and Debbie; I knew exactly what he was after. After fucking Barry, I was hardly in a position to deny Blake a crack at my little sister's ass. My only concern was for Debbie; could she handle both of them... at the same time?

"Hey," Barry said after watching Debbie gobble down cum as the blow job highlights raced by. "Aren't we going to watch the whole movie?"

Debbie giggled and reached for his stiffening cock. "That might take too long..."

Barry bit down on his lower lip, savoring the touch of Debbie's delicate fingers, bringing his cock to life. "Works for me."

I reached over Barry to tweak my sister's hard nipple. "You sure you're ready for this?"

"Fuck yeah," she said, grabbing my husband's cock with her other hand. "Feel free to lend a hand."

I giggled and reached between Barry's legs to massage his balls. Kari followed my lead and took a handful of my husband's balls.

"That's better," Debbie said, grinning from ear to ear. "Let's wait for the scene where I get airtight... you know, with all three guys filling my holes."

"Sounds good to me," Blake said, licking his lips. "Dibs on Debbie's ass."

Debbie spit in her palm. "It's all yours," she said, spreading her warm saliva along my husband's shaft. "I mean, if it's okay with your wife... right?"

I laughed out loud. "It's all he's been talking about... so yeah, it's a little too late to deny him now."

Blake was about to say something when Debbie cut him off. "This is it, check it out," she said, to no one in particular. She was astride Jimmy's monster cock and the two smaller cocks were deep in her mouth and ass.

Blake snatched the remote and hit pause; it was time for Debbie to deliver the goods.

"You boys ready for this," she said, reaching between her legs to wet two fingers in her slick pussy. The Guys watched wide-eyed as she stuffed them in her mouth. "I know I am!"

Barry bit down on his lower lip and lifted his long hard cock, all but begging Debbie to climb aboard.

She didn't hesitate, rolling up on him and fishing for the head of his cock with her puffy pussy lips. Once in position, Barry nudged the head of his cock up into her, then let go to cup her breasts.

"Ahhh," she cooed as she slid onto his thick shaft. "You're so fucking b-i-g."

"Blake's almost ready," I whispered in her ear. "Kari is getting him nice and wet... slathering his cock with spit... lots of it. Think that be enough?"

"Not quite," Debbie said, as she lowered herself onto Barry's chest. She reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks, leaving no doubt what she wanted from my husband.

Blake dropped to the floor and knelt between Barry's legs to stare into Debbie's open ass crack. The close up view of his brother's monster cock stretching out her cunt just inches from the object of his desire momentarily distracted him.

I sensed his hesitation, amused that he might be fearful of coming into contact with his brother's cock. He glance up at me, as if asking me what he should do. I chuckled. "Dive in, it's not gonna bite you."

Fortunately, his lust got the better of him and he licked her crack from top to bottom, then zeroed in on her tight asshole to slather it with saliva.

"Oh, yeah," Debbie cooed, "I love the feel of your tongue rimming me."

The look of determination on my husband's face was priceless as he rested his chin on his brother's cock and forced his tongue into her tightly clenched asshole. He kept at it until my sister was squirming with pleasure.

"Give it to me... now," Debbie cried out, "I want your hard cock in my ass."

Blake jumped to his feet and pressed the head of his cock up against my baby sister's tight, well lubricated asshole.

"Push," Debbie shouted, releasing her ass cheeks and bracing herself against Barry's biceps.

Blake thrust forward... hard, nearly knocking her off Barry's cock.

"Yeow," Debbie screeched as my husband drove his cock into her quivering ass.

"Easy," I said, massaging her back. "They're in... just enjoy the ride."

"Right," she said, gulping down a breath of air. She glanced back over her shoulder at my husband. "Go easy on me."

Blake gripped her by the hips to lock his cock in her ass, then nudged her up and down the length of Barry's cock while he patiently waited for her ass to relax. After letting her enjoy several long strokes on Barry's cock, he began slowly stroking her ass in sync with his brother.

"Oh, fuck," she wailed, "that's so much fucking cock... I don't know..."

"You've got this," I whispered in her ear, "just give in to the pleasure." I nodded to Blake... to let him know it was time to pick up the pace.

He licked his lips, eager to pound his load into Debbie's ass.

"Fuck," she screamed as both cocks drew back before ramming into her. She held up her hand and sucked in a big breath as they both drew back. "Wait..."

I leaned in to whisper in her ear. "You've got this, Sis." Before she could reply, I motioned Blake to keep going.

The guys obliged, alternating their thrusts as the pounded both her holes.

Debbie wailed with delight, gasping for breath with each thrust into her. She was delirious with pleasure as they edged her ever closer to a massive orgasm.

I reached up and wiped the sweat dripping from my husband's brow. I couldn't tell who was going to pop first, Debbie or the guys.

Blake was the first to let loose, howling as he pulled his pulsing cock out of her ass and jacked his entire load all over Debbie's ass while Barry continued to pound away at her cunt.

"More," Debbie shouted, "Give. Me. More."

I smiled at my husband. "Better give her what she wants."

Blake gripped his still firm cock and forced it back into Debbie's cum covered ass.

Barry gripped her by the hips and used his arms to pile-drive Debbie up and down the length of both their cocks.

"Oh, fuck," Debbie shouted, "I'm so close... don't stop now."

"Me too," Barry mumbled, staring up into my sister's eyes as he unloaded deep in her cunt.

"Ungggnnnhhh," Debbie shouted as her body went rigid with orgasmic pleasure.

The guys kept pumping until her body finally went limp from exhaustion.

*****

As usual, I woke at the crack of dawn. I stretched my arms and legs, pulling the light summer sheet off my husband's body. He was sprawled out on his back and didn't move a muscle. I smiled at the sight of his exposed erection and slid my hand down over my hairy mound. I closed my eyes and let the memories of yesterday's fuck fest wash over me.

Blake took a deep breath, but didn't stir. I wondered if he might be sharing my memories. I wet my finger in my cunt, then brought it to my lips and took a taste while I watched for any reaction from my husband.

He took another deep breath and licked his lips.

I couldn't resist the temptation. I slipped my finger deep inside my cunt and got it as wet as I could, then I traced the length of his hard cock with just the tip of my wet finger.

This time he stirred, stretching out his toes.

I couldn't wait any longer. I rolled up on top of him and took his hard cock into the velvety wet folds of my cunt. His eyes popped open.

"Good morning, sunshine," I said, before planting a wet kiss on his lips.

He winked at me. "So, the early bird gets the worm?"

I nodded as I slid up and down the length of his cock. "Damn straight, unless you want my sisters to get first crack at you."

He chuckled and shook his head.

"You'll always come first."