Twisted Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck... fuck... fuck," Debbie shouted as her hips twerked uncontrollably against my husband's face until she collapsed onto his body, exhausted.

I rolled her off Blake and planted my lips on his, savoring the musky taste of my sister's orgasm.

Debbie turned and threaded her fingers through my kinky pubic hair. "Do you want to finish him... or can I?"

I giggled. "I think it's my turn... unless you want to help me do it."

She winked at me. "Love to... how about riding him reverse cowgirl... and I'll help both of you get off."

Blake grinned from ear to ear. "Do I have a say in this?"

Fearing he'd ask for our asses, we both answered in unison. "No!"

He laughed and propped his head up on an extra pillow. "Then I'll have to settle for watching."

Debbie knelt between his legs, and I straddled his cock, facing my sister.

Blake spread my ass cheeks, eager to watch his cock slip back into my cunt... not to mention getting a good look at my tight little pucker.

Debbie guided Blake's cock as I lowered myself onto it, once again filling me with his big cock.

I leaned back and propped myself up on my hands, then rolled my head back and let my long brown hair brush over my husband's face.

Blake cupped my breasts and tweaked my hard nipples with his fingers.

Debbie spread my legs and nuzzled my hairy crotch.

I slowly lifted myself up the length of my husband's cock while my sister caressed his balls. As I lowered myself back down onto his cock, she ran her tongue along his shaft and into my quivering pink slit. "Oh yeah, Sis... that is so fucking hot... do it again."

I fucked him slowly, savoring my sister's tongue as I finished each long stroke.

My arms tired, and I lay back on Blake's chest to give them a rest.

Blake took over, pumping me as I lay back to enjoy his cock... along with my sister's tongue. It didn't take long for me to erupt, screeching like a banshie as my body shuddered with intense pleasure.

"I'm gonna come," Blake shouted, thrusting himself up into my convulsing body.

Debbie yanked his cock out of me and lined herself up to take his load.

I glanced down and watched her jack my husband into her gaping mouth, draining him dry. I tugged on my sister's arms to pull her towards me.

She crawled forward and planted her lips on mine.

I opened my mouth and let my husband's sticky white goo flow into my mouth.

Blake slid out from underneath me to get a better view of the action.

We didn't disappoint him, swapping his cum until he finally begged us to swallow it.

We sprawled out on the on the bed with Debbie snuggled tightly between Blake and me.

"So," Blake said, "you said somebody called... before you got sidetracked."

Debbie chuckled and sat up. "Yeah, it was Mom... checking up on me."

"I hope you told her we were keeping you on the straight and narrow."

"Oh, I did," she said, winking at me. "I told her Blake had laid down some hard rules, but I'd seen the error of my ways and was coming around to his way of thinking."

I smacked her on the ass. "You did not... what did she really want?"

"She called to tell me Kari left the convent... and wanted to know if I'd heard from her."

I couldn't hide my look of concern. "Have you?"

"No," she said, "but I'm hoping she'll call."

"Oh," I said, "let me know if she does. I hope she's okay."

"I'm sure she is. They actually paid her to look after the younger girls, so she had a little money saved up. She was an adult... so she was always free to leave whenever she wanted to."

"Oh," I said, "I didn't realize that. Do you think she's headed this way?"

"Could be," she said. "I don't think she knows anybody else on the East Coast."

Blake arched his eyebrows.

I could see the wheels turning in his head. "What?"

Debbie stroked his soft cock. "I think he's wondering if he could handle a visit from both your sisters."

*****

With Blake out of the house, Debbie and I sat next to each other on the couch. I had my MacBook Pro perched in my lap and the video footage loaded into iMovie. I mirrored the small laptop screen onto the big HDTV in the living room so we could both watch as I edited the Nanny Cam footage. The high resolution video quality was excellent, but the camera was too far away from the action to see a lot of detail. However, the audio told the real story. Most of the footage leading up to Jimmy landing in Monopoly jail was pretty boring, so it didn't make the cut.

"Here," Debbie said, "this is where it gets interesting... can you zoom in closer?"

I did, tightly framing the four monopoly players as the audio caught the discussion of their new rules for getting out of jail. The next 20 minutes got edited down to about 30 seconds as each player dropped an item of clothing each time they landed in jail.

"Jeez," I whispered as I watched Jimmy drop his pants. The unmistakable bulge in his boxers was... huge.

"I thought that'd get your attention. Blake is big... but Jimmy's in a league of his own." Debbie gave me a subtle wink. "We're keeping that in, right?"

I giggled and pressed on, grabbing brief clips of people stripping until Debbie was about to drop her panties.

"Back up, just a little," Debbie said. "You skipped over Jimmy telling me how to drop my panties."

"You're bad," I said, as I watched Debbie turn her back to the guys, bend over, then roll her panties down over her ass to their wild cheers.

"Wait," she said, "it gets better."

As the cheering subsided, Debbie reached back and spread her cheeks as the guys' eyes bugged out. She grinned from ear to ear as she unknowingly looked directly into the Nanny Cam.

"Told you," Debbie said, beaming with pride. "Keep going... there's something special coming up."

I pulled more brief clips of Seth and Roger dropping their shorts, nothing too exciting, until Jimmy dropped his boxers. "Holy fuck," I said, turning to my sister.

"Told you he was big... next up is my first blow job."

"First?"

Debbie grinned and pumped her fist against her lips. "Hey, for what they were willing to pay, I blew all three of them... before moving on to bigger and better things."

I chuckled. "You know it was just Monopoly money, right?"

She smiled. "Extra insurance... no way I was going to lose the game."

"Right," I said as I quickly edited my way through each of her blow jobs. Her back was to the Nanny Cam on the first two, so I tightened the frame to get the guys' reactions as they blew their loads in my sister's mouth. The third was from the side, so I could get in tight on Jimmy's monster cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

"Wait for it," Debbie said.

Jimmy pulled out of her mouth and splattered her face with his gooey white cum.

I hit the pause button and leaned back in my chair. "That's fucking hot... no wonder Jimmy's parents were pissed... you corrupted their son."

"Hardly," she said. "I honed my skills watching Jimmy's porn stash... which his parents never even bothered to investigate."

"Is that the end of the video?"

She looked at me incredulously. "Are you kidding? I was just getting warmed up."

I arched my eyebrow. "Give me the highlights."

"After blowing them, I was horny as hell, so I spread my legs and let them watch me get myself off with my fingers... which got them hard and ready for round two."

"Round two?"

"Yep, and this time they had some serious staying power. I came at least two more times as they took turns fucking me doggie style."

"Sounds messy," I said, with a tinge of envy in my voice.

"No shit," she said. "After Seth popped inside me, things got really sloppy... and noisy."

"Damn," I said, "looks like I have a lot more editing to do. Is that the end of it?"

Debbie shook her head. "I cleaned up as best I could, then we continued playing until the guys got hard again... ready for round three."

"I'm afraid to ask."

"Jimmy wanted me to do them all... at the same time. You know, three holes... three cocks."

I shook my head in amazement. "Airtight?"

"You know about that?"

"Hey," I said, "Jimmy's not the only guy with a porn collection. How did they finish..."

Debbie winked at me. "Pretty much the way you'd expect."

I chuckled. "The gave you the full cum dumpster treatment?"

Debbie giggled. "Is there any other way to finish a gangbang?"

I was about to reply when the doorbell rang.

Debbie jumped to her feet. "You expecting anyone?"

I shook my head. "Could be a delivery..."

"I'll get it," she said, "you get back to editing... I want to finish the movie before Blake gets home from golf."

I smacked her on the ass as she squeezed by me.

*****

An image of our pregnant sister flashed in my mind as I heard Debbie squeal with delight. I glanced over and saw my two younger sisters embracing. I shouldn't have been surprised; it made sense that Kari would reach out to us. "Oh my God," I said, joining their embrace. "How did you get here?"

"I Ubered from the bus station," Kari said, releasing her grip on us to hand me her duffel.

"Come in," I said, leading her over to the couch. "I'm... I mean, we're excited to see you... how's the baby?"

Kari rubbed her belly. "Great... it's a boy." She towered over both of us by at least six inches. I could only describe her look as Biker Goth, with jet black hair parted in the middle and drooping to her shoulders. Red and purple highlights framed each side of her face and her lips were painted a smoky black. Piercings adorned her eyebrows, lips, nose, and ears.

Debbie slipped her arm around Kari's waist. "Mom said you ran away."

"Nothing so dramatic," Kari said. "Once I changed my mind about keeping the baby... the Sisters helped me get down here... to be with family."

"Why didn't you call?" I asked.

"I wasn't sure how you'd react... I figured I'd have a better chance if I just showed up."

"Nonsense, you're always welcome here." I said.

"That's right," Debbie chimed in. "Can I feel the baby?"

Kari lifted her pullover, revealing a navel piercing adorning her baby bump. Debbie ran her hands over her belly, searching for any sign of movement.

"Come sit down," I said, taking Kari by the hand.

As she turned to sit, she caught a glimpse of the HDTV... and the frozen image of Debbie on all fours... getting fucked from behind.

I instinctively reached for the MacBook to slam it closed to kill the image feed on the HDTV.

Kari blocked my hand, then peered back at the big screen. She chuckled. "I recognize our little sister, but who's Mr. Big?"

I smiled. "Take a closer look... you know him."

It took Kari a moment to figure it out. "Not that little dweeb that worked summers in Dad's store?"

Debbie glared at her sister. "Not you too... Suzi made the same crack when I told her about Jimmy."

Kari giggled. "Maybe dweeb is the wrong word... after all, I can see he has... redeeming qualities."

I held out my hands as if measuring a fish. "You mean one big redeeming quality."

It was Debbie's turn to laugh. "You two are just jealous."

Kari looked perplexed. "Does Blake know about this?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah, he's got the general idea."

Frustrated, Kari said, "Fantastic, how about cluing me in... on whatever this is?"

For the next few minutes, Debbie spilled her guts... at least about the video and the reason our parents had kicked her out.

"Okay," Kari said, "but why are you editing the Nanny Cam footage?"

Debbie glanced over at me, but kept silent.

I could see the wheels turning in Kari's head and suspected it was just a matter of time before she figured it might be intended for Blake's amusement.

"Never mind, I get the picture," Kari said, breaking into a wide grin. "How much do you have left to edit?"

Debbie turned serious. "Just the final scene..."

I jumped in. "She gets airtight with Jimmy and his two buddies."

Kari gave her sister a high five. "Way to go, girl... we can compare notes."

"You've done it too?"

"Many times.... it's a favorite of the bikers I hung with."

I shot her a dubious look. "Fast Eddie didn't mind?" Her boyfriend, and the likely father of her child, detested Theodore, his given name.

"Mind? All the guys in the club shared their chicks, especially when they had buddies in from other clubs. I've done some serious gangbangs in my time."

"Jeez," Debbie said, "how many... I mean, how many guys?"

Kari ignored her, reluctant to rehash her past. "Let me help with editing... I can even put together a movie trailer for you." Before getting knocked up, she had nearly completed an Associate Degree in TV Journalism at Portland Community college.

"Sure," I said, passing my MacBook to Kari. "Do you know how to do a movie trailer?"

"Not exactly, but I did plenty of news promos for broadcast stories. A movie trailer is almost the same thing."

Over the next hour, Kari deftly finished editing the movie; she added better titles than I ever could have done and even created a credit roll at the end.

"Love the title," I said. "Debbie does Dweebs. Let's celebrate with a beer."

"I'm in," Debbie said, "but better make it a Coke for Kari."

"Coke it is," Kari said, patting her tummy. "I'll start pulling clips for the trailer... besides the money shots, anything else you want in there?"

Debbie took a beer from my outstretched hand. "Yeah, get the one of me taking off my panties... and the one of guys watching me finger myself."

"Good choices," Kari said, selecting the clips Debbie had suggested. "I'll add some dramatic music... something with booming kettle drums."

"Why?" Debbie asked. "Shouldn't it be... you know... kind of soft and romantic?"

"Nope," Kari said, "trailer clips are short and intense... I want to cut the money shots in on a strong drum beat. It'll just take me a minute... you'll see."

After watching the initial cut of the trailer, I had to agree, Kari was right. "That's great for the come shots," I said, "but it doesn't do much for the other clips."

"Yeah," Kari said, "We can enhance it with a sexy voice over... but the problem is that the clips are too tame. The camera angle just doesn't catch enough close up action."

"I see what you mean," Debbie said, "anyway to fix it... or should we just toss them out?"

Kari turned to Debbie. "We could shoot new footage and cut it in... we did that all the time in class when the original video was lacking."

Debbie's eyes lit up. "Like a reenactment?"

Kari nodded and turned to me. "I can shoot it with your iPhone... any chance you have a tripod we can use?"

"I think so," I said. Realizing where this was headed, I downed the rest of my beer before speaking. "We'll have to make it quick... Blake and his brother will be here soon."

"Let's do it," Debbie blurted out, jumping to her feet.

Kari scouted the condo, looking for a suitable location, then adjusted the blinds to approximate the original lighting conditions from the Nanny Cam. "If I keep the focus tight, the background will blur... plus, the clips are just a few seconds long, so nobody will notice the difference in location."

"What do you want to do first?" Debbie asked, bouncing with enthusiasm. "Will this blouse work... I think it's the same color?"

"Close enough. Let's start with you turning into the camera... something we can use to fade open the trailer."

Debbie turned her back to Kari, then slowly turned to face the camera. "Like this?"

"Excellent," Kari said, "again... this time with a sultry look. I'll roll the title as you turn into the camera."

"Sweet," I said, "right to the point."

After several attempts, Kari got the shot she wanted. "We'll do something similar at the end... you know, to bookend the trailer."

"What's next?

"You getting out of your panties while the guys watch. Let's see, you'll need white bikini panties... do you have a pair?"

"That's what I'm wearing now."

"Great," Kari said, moving Debbie into position. "Let's rehearse the shot... then you can drop them for the real thing."

Debbie went through the motions of bending over, pretending to roll her panties down, then reaching back to spread her cheeks. Once Kari was satisfied, she marked Debbie's foot positions with drink coasters and locked down the tripod. "Ready?"

I moved around to the front of my sister and unbuttoned her blouse. "Nervous?"

"A little... do you think it will show?"

"Don't worry about," Kari said, "I won't be shooting your face."

"Oh... right," Debbie said with a chuckle, "but what about later?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it." I slid her blouse off her shoulders and unhooked her bra strap. Her perky breasts begged to be touched, so I did.

"Mmmm," she cooed, "you're turning me on."

I tugged on her hard nipples while she kicked off her shoes and dropped her shorts. She shook out her arms as if limbering herself up. "I'm ready for action!"

Kari laughed. "You've got the lingo down pat." She squatted down behind the camera. "Positions."

Debbie placed her feet on her marks, and I moved out of the shot.

"Action," Kari said.

Debbie arched her back and bent over. She hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties and rolled them off her ass until the gusset snapped out of her crack. Then she deftly spread her ass cheeks with both hands.

I gasped at the sight of my little sister's wide open ass crack.

"Cut," Kari said, getting to her feet.

Debbie came around beside Kari and peered into the screen. "Can I see it?"

Kari replayed the shot for Debbie.

"Fuck, Kari," Debbie said, "did you have to zoom in so tight? My asshole fills up the whole damn screen!"

I giggled. "It's not like Blake hasn't seen it before."

Kari arched her eyebrow. "What?"

I clamped my hand over my mouth in a futile effort to take back my slip of the tongue.

Debbie laughed. "Oh well, the cat's out of the bag now... let's shoot it again... just move back a little."

Kari reshot the scene several times, even getting one with Debbie looking back between her legs. "That's a wrap. Now, who's gonna tell me what Blake's seen before?"

Kari listened intently as Debbie and I took turns recounting the tale of Debbie's arrival yesterday... and our time in bed this morning.

"Maybe this can work in our favor," Kari said with a wry smile.

I was almost afraid to ask. "How so?"

"I want to end the trailer the way it began, only with Debbie turning away from the camera; Blake could help us out."

"Okay," Debbie said, cautiously. "How can he help, exactly?"

"In the final scene, you take a massive facial... right?"

I rolled my eyes and glanced over to Debbie. "You want Blake to do the honors? How about his brother, I'm sure he'd be happy to contribute."

"I'm in," Debbie snickered. She drained her second beer and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, then spread her legs and wove her fingers through her wispy pubic hair. "I'm so fucking horny... let's shoot the scene where I get myself off."

Kari glanced down at Debbie's crotch and licked her lips. "For the trailer, I want a closeup of her face when she comes."

Debbie nodded and slipped her finger up inside her. "Yeah, but don't you want a closeup of me fingering myself?"

"Yeah, but just a quick shot to set up the scene." Kari said, zooming in on her cunt.

"Sweet," Debbie said, pulling her wet finger out of her cunt and seductively licking it clean. "Who wants to help?"

We both jumped at the chance to volunteer. Debbie suggested we settle it with a game of Rochambeau.

We both tied with Rock, then Paper. I finally lost with Scissors. Kari gave me quick instructions on how to shoot the scene and reminded me not to fuck it up; I would only get one shot at the real thing.

"Wait," Debbie said, as Keri knelt between her legs. "I don't want to be the only one naked; strip for me."