Twists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did seem somewhat surprising that Ananya was not averse to being made love to in the presence of Manav and Manisha. When he was all the way in Ananya wrapped her long legs around his ym-fit ass and seemed to pull him in further.

Manisha found this be very arousing and said so in Manav's ears. They kissed again. Manav had been a trifle apprehensive lest Manisha be offended by this but surprisingly and thankfully she was taking this pretty well. Manisha surprised Manav by reaching down and pulling off her dress. Manisha's breasts were larger than Ananya's and seemed to pour out of her bra.

They kissed and Manav pushed down her bra straps to expose her beauty. Manav could hear moaning in the back seat and his attention was divided between the exposed breasts of his girlfriend and the happenings in the back seat.

Manisha however kept saying wow look at them fuck while Manav lovingly ran his tongue across her nipples. His hands were trying to remove Manisha's panties but since no result came out, he settled with again pushing them aside.

After rubbing her for a few minutes his finger were getting slick and he found Manisha's pussy. When he inserted his finger she jerked up but came back down onto his finger pushing it further into her virgin pussy. Manav started to pull it out rub her clit and push the finger back into her pussy.

Manisha was now sliding down on the seat toward the door. Manav again tried to pull off her panties but Manisha refused. As Manisha repositioned herself Manav looked into the back seat, Amit was pounding Ananya as hard as he could, Ananya looked up at Manav and smiled.

She grabbed his hand from the seat, brought it to her mouth and sucked the finger that had been in Manisha's pussy just a while ago. Manav smiled and pulled off his shirt before bending down to kiss Manisha yet again. As they kissed he somehow managed to get his hand between them to insert his finger again.

Lack of space was restricting free movement. Manav brought his face down to Manisha's belly button. He teased her by encircling it with his tongue sending sensations in Manisha who moaned and moved giving him more room to lick. She put her hand in his hair and as Manav continued to tease her, she suddenly shivered. It was apparent that she was approaching an orgasm.

Manav looked up and was surprised to see Amit's hand playing with one of Sameera's breasts.

Manav was surprised that Manisha had not ticked him off.

Letting Amit see her nude was one thing but to let him squeeze her boobs was another.

He looked into the back seat and saw Ananya giving Amit a blowjob.

Perhaps Amit had insisted on a blowjob to delay his own discharge.

Things had moved so fast that Manav had not found time to take his own cock out.

Now that is exactly what he proceeded to do.

Manav could see Amit with lust in his eyes taking in all of Sameera's beauty as his fingers continued to tweak her nipple.

Manav was wondering whether it was such a good idea to have come here with this raunchy couple.

This guy was casually playing with his girlfriend's nipple.

He was wondering as to how could he get even.

As he attempted to bring his cock into contact with Manisha's pussy, she whispered, "We can't go all the way."

"Oh God, Manisha! Why not? What difference is it going to make?"

Manav's cock was aching for release and that release was not forthcoming. Manisha sat next to him saying, "Please understand... We only had made this resolution... No actual penetration before marriage!"

She was looking extremely pretty in that semi nude state of hers.

Manav was angry but he hugged her, and happened to look into the back seat.

From that point he found himself looking at Ananya's fleshy ass and could make out her puffy pussy lips.

His hand reached into the back and he rubbed her soft and smooth ass.

He let his hand reach further down and felt Ananya's wet and warm pussy.

Her pussy was wet and slick and without thinking Manav pushed his index finger into her sloggy pussy.

It felt so good and slick, his finger slipped right in just as Amit watched.

******

CHAPTER: IV -- Losing Out Virginity! But To Whom? And Why?

Seeing that Ananya was not minding Manav's actions, Amit smiled, disengaged his cock from his girlfriend's pouty lips and promptly got out of the door with one slick movement.

Manav was too involved with Ananya's pussy and his own frustration to know where Amit had gone.

However finding the place vacant he pulled himself over the seat.

As he got into the back seat which had become somewhat more spacious with Amit's departure Ananya quickly reached down and put his cock into her mouth.

It was perhaps her way of telling Manisha that HER MAN (Manav) was within her( Ananya's) reach.

Manisha was watching this completely transfixed and did not notice that her panty was on her ankles and she was on all fours.

Amit wasted no time and in one quick stroke he put the head of his cock at the entrance of Manisha's welcoming pussy.

Amit rubbed his cock over her well manicured pussy and then pushed it gently over the puffy outer lips.

The rubbing was having an effect on her and she felt a pleasurable sensation.

Manisha moaned as the head rubbed against her long and fleshy outer labia.

Her mind was saying no, but her body wanted a sexual union.

Amit was pressing down hard and the huge purple mushroom head was slowly and surely pushing into her wanting pussy.

The lips were spreading out like a full bloom flower, wanting him inside her craving pussy as the soft inner muscles of her delicate pussy were sucking in Amit's massive cock head!

She felt her pussy lips stretch out to the limit of elasticity and the foreskin of the mammoth cock head rolled over them providing the nerve endings on her sensitive lips with tremendous pleasure just as the actual tiny hole of her virgin pussy closed over the head of his expert cock.

By the time Manisha could react, Amit's huge cockhead had entered the warm and tight confine of her well lubricated pussy.

Her legs were spread as wide as possible, for an easy and better way to accommodate the foreign intruder!

Amit had moved into a very comfortable position and Manisha could feel the head of his beasty cock pushing inside her extremely hairy pussy.

IT WAS SOOO BIG!

She could feel how his cock was stretching the inner walls of her inexperienced pussy as the ENTIRE LENGTH OF HIS COCK FORCED ITS WAY DEEP INSIDE OF HER VIRGIN PUSSY -- BREAKING THE BARRIER AND HER VIRGINITY!

Amit began to thrust his cock in and out of Manisha pussy and it felt amazingly tight and sleek.

While Manisha's mind was refusing to accept this onslaught she found to her horror that her body was bucking her hips upwards to meet every powerful stroke of his thick cock as it gradually filled her and his hairy balls started clapping on her bare and sweaty buttocks.

Amit's expert hands started playing with her thick and erect nipples and alternated by placing them on Sameera's opulent ass-cheeks and heavy hips so that he could really drive into her as per his whims and moods.

He started pulling out slowly and pushing back inside with full force, enjoying the feeling of her unfamiliar but tight and lovely pussy, which was wet and warm.

But before long Amit quickened his pace and was pounding in and out of Manisha with full force and fine rhythm.

A SORT OF SWAP HAD TAKEN PLACE BUT NOT THE WAY MANAV HAD ENVISAGED.

HIS SHORTLY TO BE ENGAGED GIRLFRIEND OF FIVE YEARS WHO WAS A VIRGIN UNTIL NOW WAS HAKING IT OUT WITH HIS FRIEND AMIT, WHO WAS HER FIRST MAN TO TAKE AWAY HER MUCH PRESERVED VIRGINITY... WHEREAS HE (MANAV) WAS GETTING JUST A BLOWJOB FROM AMIT'S GIRLFRIEND ANANYA WHO WAS SEXUALLY A VETERAN INCOMPARISION TO THE NAIVE MANISHA!

Manav sat there dumbfounded as Amit was just starting to fuck Manisha with all force and vigour.

He could see Amit's shiny cock starting to slide in and out of Manisha's wet pussy, coating a layer of lubricant on his thick cock with every inward thrust with the excessive secretion of her abundant pussy juices indicating as to how much excited she was with the first fuck of her life.

The sight was very erotic and extremely disturbing at the same time.

Amit exclaimed that this was lovely, and gave a thumbs up sign to Manav for deflowering his would be fiancé.

Manisha protested feebly and attempted to turn but there was far too much confusion and far too little space for her to do anything much.

The initial fucking with Ananya followed by the blowjob by her had brought Amit on the verge of an eruption pretty soon.

Manav watched as Amit groaned and filled Manisha's virgin un-protected pussy up with his virile baby making cum in plenty rather quickly perhaps within barely eight to ten strokes his potent sperms coming out in a gush with millions and millions of protozoa swimming freely inside Manisha's womanly womb.

She was not on pills as she was dead sure of no actual penetration until her marriage.

Well, does that means something more serious and unwanted development in subsequent time?

******

Manav opened the back door and followed Amit's previous route running around the car and getting in the front. As he opened the door he could now see Manisha sitting on the front pilot seat and putting on her skirt.

She saw Manav's pain filled face and said with a wooden face, "Let us go home."

Manav grabbed his trousers put them on, pulled on his shirt and drove quietly into the city.

Amit and Ananya were in the back seat and making small and casual talk.

They dropped off Amit and Ananya at Amit's house then drove to Manisha's PG.

Finally when they were alone in the SUV, Amit gathered some courage and asked, "Why? Why did you do this to me?"

"Because you were with that BITCH. Being NUDE is one thing but she appeared so comfortable being FUCKED right in front of us. First of all I was feeling odd when HE SQUEEZED MY BREASTS. Being NAKED in front of him all thanks to YOU since you virtually STRIPPED me was perhaps okay but then YOU PROMPTLY WENT AND STARTED GETTING SUCKED BY HIS NASTY GIRLFRIEND! BEFORE I COULD REACT HE HAD HIS COCKHEAD IN MY PUSSY! I WAS FEELING SHY AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT HE SHOVED IN RIGHT IN! I tried to turn but there was no place. IT IS JUST AS WELL THAT HE CAME TOO QUICKLY BECAUSE OF HIS PREVIOUS RENDEZVOUS! I JUST HOPE AND PRAY I DON'T GET PREGNANT!" Manisha said, "Turn on the light so I can find my panties. AS SUCH MY PUSSY IS ALL SORE!"

"WHY ARE YOU SORE? I MEAN HE DID NOT LAST LONG AND DID NOT DO IT THAT LONG?" Manav asked with shameful inquisitiveness.

"BECAUSE HE WAS SO LONG AND THICK! HAVEN'T YOU MARKED THAT? AND YES... TOU WERE RIGHT! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE CAREFUL!"

Manav put on the car light and Manisha herself leaned over the seat looking for her panties.

This caused her short dress that she had just put back to rise and expose her wet ass and pussy.

Manav grabbed her ass cheeks opened them up as well as her pussy and licked her pussy.

Manisha turned to him and said, "IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO THAT THEN DO IT RIGHT!"

Saying that she sat down on the front seat lifting her dress to her navel and opened her legs. "YOU DON'T MIND?" She asked running her fingers lovingly in his hair.

"WHAT?"

"I MEAN SOME OF HIS CUM MAY BE GETTING INTO YOUR MOUTH! BUT THAT IS OKAY, WE GIRLS ALSO GET LOTS OF CUM IN OUR MOUTHS! BUT I JUST WANTED TO KNOW, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LET IT BE!"

"IT'S OKAY..." Manav said as his tongue continued to caress Manisha's sloggy pussy.

He could feel the taste of Amit's cum but what Manisha had said was right.

If girls could taste it and even swallow it, so could he.

Finally Manav felt her body shake and tremble.

It was apparent that Manisha was cumming.

She picked up his head from her pussy and asked, "LIKED IT?"

"LIKED WHAT?" Manav asked.

"SEEING ME GETTING FUCKED BY YOUR FRIEND?" She replied in a casual tone.

Manav told her the truth that it was indeed a turn-on to see her getting fucked by his friend in front of him.

Manisha kissed him saying, "GOOD NIGHT. YOU'RE SUCH A DARLING CUCKOLD! EVEN BEFORE OUR MARRIAGE!"

"AREN'T WE GOING TO FUCK TONIGHT?"

"DON'T YOU KNOW THE ETHICS OF LOSING VIRGINITY?" Asked Manisha in a tone embedded with too many emotions, "WELL, THE GIRL NEEDS TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH THE GUY, WHO HAD TAKEN AWAY HER VIRGINITY! IN MY CASE IT'S AMIT! HE'D ALREADY MESSAGED ME THAT THEY'RE COMING OVER TO OUR PG FOR A THREESOME RENDEZVOUS FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT! SO, TONIGHT YOU JUST CAN'T TOUCH ME! EVEN IF YOU WANT TO! THAT'S THE 'NEW NORMAL'! WELL, IF YOU WANT TO... THEN AT BEST I MAY ACCOMODATE YOU TO BE A MUTE AND PASSIVE SPECTATOR! IF THAT'S OKAY WITH YOU?" Saying so Manisha got out of the SUV.

Manav sat there in the SUV with a dual mind -- To be or not to be?!

The End


12