Two are Better Than One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enthusiastically answered, "Ma'am, you are sexy as hell. I am damn serious!"

She grinned, "I can see that..."

I gazed down at my groin. Margot was right. My prick began hardening and created a sizable tent in my pants.

I approached her and whispered, "Pretty lady, you are playing with fire..."

She looked at me strangely for a few seconds and then smiled, "Adrian, I love it here, but it's time to go back."

The trail to the car had some slippery parts. This time, I elected to stay in front, peeking occasionally back. Margot seemed somewhat wobbly and once slipped into me.

She smiled, "I am sorry, but my shoes are not the best for this trail." I agreed with her. However, the alcohol had something to do with it too.

We continued descending. I hugged her shoulder, and her walk improved. Her face revealed the same strange expression she had before. I ignored it and concentrated on ensuring a safe return to the car.

When she was in her seat, Margot laughed, "Adrian, you saved me from slipping. You are a good man."

"Thank you."

...

During the drive, She rubbed her leg muscles a couple of times.

"Anything wrong with your legs?"

"They hurt a little. I haven't climbed on a trail like that for a long time. Once we're home, I'll take a hot bath and feel better."

" I have a better idea. Take a hot shower, and I'll massage your calves when you are done."

"Adrian, you did enough for me for one day. Go and rest,"

"Ma'am, I persuaded you to go on this trail, so it's my duty to ensure you are in as good a condition as we started."

"A leg massage sounds great."

She went to the shower, and I changed into a tee shirt and shorts. Margot came out twenty minutes later, her wet hair wrapped with a towel. She wore a short robe.

I pointed to the bed and told her to lay on her tummy with her feet toward me. I sat on a chair and started with her soles. I could feel certain hard areas that resulted from her exercises. I spread an oil I found around and continued rubbing harder. She whispered, "It feels like heaven. You are very good with your hands." I continued.

I rubbed the left calf, slowly advancing from her ankle to her knee. The skin was soft and smooth after the hot shower. I searched for knots and didn't find any. I used my fingers and palms first and then used the soles of my palms. She moaned softly. I finished one side and moved to the other. I did it for close to 20 minutes.

When I was done, I asked, "Margot, do you want me to do your thighs too?"

She hesitated, "You are probably tired now. Let's leave it."

"Lady, I am not tired at all, but if you are not interested, that's OK."

"Adrian, I love what you did. I just hate to abuse your goodwill..."

"Margot, you've done so much for me that even if I massaged your whole body ten times, I'd still owe you a lot!"

"Young man, be careful what you say. I may take advantage of your magical hands at other times..."

"I'll be happy to do it whenever you wish."

She hesitated again, "So if you are not tired, I'd appreciate it if you do my thighs..."

I moved my chair forward and started on the left thigh. I couldn't reach the upper part and stood up. I had to lean, and then I could reach it. I slowly advanced up from the knee, massaging her athletic thigh with both hands. When I was close to the edge of the robe, she spread her legs slightly, giving me better access. I stopped 2" from her ass cheeks and moved to the other side. I repeated the same sequence. And again, when I approached her butt, her legs separated further. I could see her white panties. In the middle, I noticed a growing stain... Geez! Margot was aroused...

I rubbed the most proximal part of her thighs using each palm on another thigh and mumbled, "Margot, do you want me to continue up?"

She abruptly closed her legs, almost trapping my hands, and turned on her back. Her face was flushed. She whispered, "Please, no. You did a magnificent job, but it was enough for one day... I'll rewash my legs to remove the oily stuff and go to sleep."

While she talked, her gaze fell to my groin twice. I knew why... She noticed the bulge in my shorts. Margot stared into my eyes for several seconds and then sighed.

We knew exactly what it meant. The close contact aroused both of us, and she backed away.

I smiled at her, said good night, and left her bedroom.

...

Sunday morning, the chirping birds woke me up. Margot's room was closed. I brushed my teeth and shaved. By 10:30, I became hungry. I grabbed cereal, made coffee, and watched a soccer game on TV.

Margot exited her room at 11 am. I chortled, "The lazy bum decided to wake up..."

She forced a smile and entered the bathroom. I wasn't sure what was going on. Was she not feeling well? A nightmare? Anything related to the events the previous day?

It was her choice if she wanted to talk. I did not want to push her.

The soccer game was almost finished when she came out. She wore a nice long robe and looked good, but her eyes were red as if she cried before. Again, it was HER house, and I did not want to interrogate her. I said, "Margot, it's another nice day. I am free. Let me know if you are in the mood for doing anything together."

My intention was benign - If she wished to go to the beach, the movies, or anywhere else, I'd do it without hesitation. However, she stared at me as if my offer had a hidden meaning. It didn't, but in retrospect, there could have been...

She mumbled, "I prefer to relax and read a book."

"I understand. Would you rather I go out and leave you alone?"

"You don't have to go unless you want to. I am still exhausted from yesterday, so resting will be good for me."

"Margot, the soccer game is about to finish. Unless you change your mind, I'll visit some friends and return late afternoon." I left a short time later.

I met George and Mirna at work. We liked each other from day one but never had time to visit each other's house. It was an opportunity. I drove for 35 minutes before remembering I had an extra stethoscope I could bring him. He lost his in one of our emergencies, and now that his wife was pregnant, he better have one at home. I turned back.

As I entered the parking area, I saw Margot sitting on a reclining chair on the balcony. She had a white bikini on and read a book. She looked terrific! Her mildly tanned body contrasted nicely with the white skimpy cloth.

I entered the house and whistled. She shivered and raised her eyes to me.

"Margot, sorry if I scared you. I was on my way to a couple of friends and forgot to take something. I want to reiterate what I said before - You are gorgeous! Not gorgeous for a forty-something, but GORGEOUS for any age. I am leaving now, so don't hit me for ogling your fantastic body..."

...

I returned home at 6 pm. Margot had on one of her long robes. She smiled and asked if I wanted to have dinner. She didn't show a sign suggesting my comments about her body in a bikini changed her behavior.

"Margot, have you eaten already? I can make a sandwich with yogurt, and I'll be fine. Or we can go out to eat."

"Adrian, I didn't eat yet. I waited for you..."

I stared at her. She tried to behave the same, but something was different. It was as if she had erased the memory of the massage or my comment about her body in the morning. Was it some defense mechanism? Was she giving me another chance to redeem myself? Did she wish to see if I continued flirting?

"Would you like to eat here or go out?"

"I don't feel like dressing up. Is it OK if we eat here?"

"Of course. And as I said, don't try too hard. A simple dinner will do it for me."

She called me to the kitchen. It smelled like baked chicken with a lot of garlic and onion. I was amazed I didn't feel it in the living room. She saw my surprise and grinned, "I turned the portable fan onto the stove and opened the window..."

"So you prepared a meal for both of us; once it was ready, you left it on low heat and waited for me?"

"Pretty much..."

"Lady, you are the ideal woman - You look great, make tasty dishes, and wait for me to have dinner!" I winked at her, "Would you marry me? If you refuse my proposal, at least tell me how I can repay you."

She blushed, and her mouth opened as if she was about to say something but decided at the last minute not to do it.

"Margot, please, you do so much for me. My guilt trip is becoming a major burden. Is there anything I can do?"

She looked down and whispered, "After you were gone, I tried to lift a large box. I think I pulled a muscle. My back hurts even though I took Excedrin. Can you massage my back?"

"Margot, you frustrate me. Why didn't you mention it before? I'd love to do it. PLEASE, next time, don't wait, and don't hurt your back further by cooking!"

...

I put several towels on her bed and brought the oil. I told her to remove everything she had on top and lay on her tummy facing me. I left the room and returned ten minutes later. Her head was on a pillow. She wore a skirt with no blouse or bra.

Before touching her, I washed my hands in hot water and warmed the oil. I spread the oil on my palms and gently rubbed her shoulders. She gasped when my hands first made contact, but slowly, she relaxed, and her breathing returned to normal.

From her shoulders, I descended toward the middle of her back, slowly massaging my way to her sides. I stopped and pressed for half a minute on a couple of knots under her scapulae until the muscles gave in. I searched for the location of a pulled muscle or any sensitive area in her back and found none. So, I decided on a pleasurable massage instead.

I briefly used my fingers, palms, soles, and elbows. Margot's respiration turned slower, and I heard her moan occasionally. Her smooth, slippery back was soft to the touch. The mixed odor of the oil with her faint aux de cologne hit my nose and had a similar effect to consuming alcohol. The closeness to her exposed body made my cock stir... My first thought was, 'Not again!'

I moved closer to her to do the lower back. When my palms rubbed the sides of her waist, she moved her hands above her head and hit my groin area... My half-erect pecker stiffened further. I thought she'd move her hands away, but she left them there. I didn't back either and continued massaging her lower back.

I had no doubts she knew precisely what she touched, yet her hands stayed there!

My palms moved up again, massaging from the spine toward her sides. I continued it, gradually closing in on her side boobs.

The first time I touched them, her breathing increased. I rubbed the sides of her back, gingerly concentrating my action toward the front parts. Then my fingers began participating in the massage and gently caressed her side boobs.

She moaned again, and I noticed she crossed her legs. Her hands started moving lightly above her head. It was barely felt, but it was enough to reveal she was a willing participant. Her palms' minimal motion triggered my prick. It was now fully engorged and begging to let out of its cage.

Suddenly Margot whispered, "Adrian, what are you doing?"

I didn't answer and let my fingers trail slightly further. She gasped and, a short time later, raised her upper chest a little.

She begged me again, "Please, what are you doing to me?"

I whispered back, "Pretty much what you do to me..."

Her hands gently rubbed against my erection, and she mumbled, "We should stop it. We are going over the limit."

My fingers caressed lightly the sides of her creamy breasts, and I whispered in her ear, "Do you want me to stop it?"

Margot pleaded, "Adrian, please, it's not what I want; it's what we should do..."

She looked so vulnerable and sexy, laying topless with her back glistening, "Your backside looks fantastic and feels great. I already know what I'll be dreaming tonight."

She whispered, "What?..."

"That you asked me to do your front, too..."

"Adrian, we are crazy. Let me go, please." She wrapped a towel around her tits and rushed to the bathroom.

I yelled, "If you want me to soap your back, call me!" She didn't, and subsequently stayed there for an hour.

When she exited, she again had a robe on. She smiled, said good night, went to her bedroom, and closed the door.

...

On Monday, I worked the morning shift and left early. We were very busy throughout the day. I arrived at 4 pm and rushed to the bathroom. I was sweaty and stinky. Margot was not around. I filled the tub with hot water and lay down, relaxing.

I woke up hearing a soft noise. The door was slightly ajar, and I saw a movement in the corner of my eye. I stared in that direction and saw nothing. I could have sworn Margot's face was there a minute earlier. I cleaned myself, wore shorts and a simple shirt, and went to the living room.

I heard her calling, "The meal will be ready soon."

I went to the kitchen. She was with her back to me, standing on her toes, and trying to pull a pan from the upper shelf.

"Margot, that's how you strain your back muscles. Let me help you. I stood behind her and grabbed the panhandle to hand it to her. She tried to turn around, and in doing so, her butt met my groin. I was not aroused, and my penis was shriveled, yet the closeness and her now familiar sweet smell were enough to start moving up.

I backed, but not before her eyes noticed the immediate reaction of my naughty rod. She grinned, "Adrian, thanks for the help. And you were right about my backaches. By the way, I first began having backaches years ago. I heard certain exercises could help, which was when I learned yoga. I have less frequent pains these days, but yoga is less helpful when they start than certain pills or... your massage."

I pointed a finger at her, "You better tell me when you need a massage. Your reluctance to ask me for 'favors' is silly. Why suffer if there is an easy way to relieve the pain?"

She mumbled, "You work hard all day long. The last thing you need is to invest your last remaining strength working on my old body!"

I approached her, "Lady, I told you more than once that if I heard you referring to your fantastic body as old, you'd be punished!"

She chuckled, "Can you wait for my punishment until after we eat dinner?"

I faked anger, "I'll wait..."

Dinner was delicious, as usual. She made a fresh salad with tuna, cheese ravioli, and chocolate pudding. Now and then, I sneaked peeks at her, thinking that the only thing tastier than her perfect meal would have been... her body.

Shame on me for thinking this way, yet I reached a stage where winning the bet no longer mattered. I found Margot very attractive and wanted to go to bed with her. Well, the description I had in my mind was more graphic, but... whatever. To cut the story short, I was hungry to taste her tits, fuck her pussy... you get it.

After finishing the meal, I approached her and kissed her cheek, "Thanks for an awesome meal."

She smiled, "A good day for me, too - I get a kiss instead of punishment."

"Well, I'll take a rain check, but it will cost you next time!"

Margot winked, "You won't dare punish an older woman."

I glanced at her face, "Woman, you just crossed the line and be punished. But since you are ancient, I'll let YOU choose your punishment."

"Can I stay in the corner with my back to you for ten minutes?"

"Yes, you can. However, I do not trust you and must repeatedly check that you didn't move."

She stood in the corner for three minutes. Her backside looked OK - Her robe prevented me from seeing her curves. I had a solution. I moved behind her and put my hands on her waist. Her voice trembled, "What are you doing?"

"I was ogling your rear. Unfortunately, you keep wearing robes that hide your fantastic body. Since the punishment was intended for you, there is no reason I won't be able to have fun..."

She whispered, "It wasn't part of the deal..."

"Woman, you deserve a punishment, so I expect you to BE QUIET and stay in the corner!"

She didn't respond. I think she knew what would come next, and her body quivered. My hands began trailing from her waist to her back, shoulders, and neck. I came closer, and my groin touched the upper part of her ass. She didn't move. My cock began hardening, creating a bulge nesting in her ass crack. She stayed still. My palms moved up from her neck to her cheeks and caressed them gently. Her body shook mildly again, and she moaned. My pole pushed harder against her butt as my hands slowly descended from her cheeks to her neck and upper chest.

I did not continue. It was up to her to decide whether to allow me to continue or break the magic moment and move away. She was breathing fast, and her pulse rate was over 100 beats per minute. Yet she didn't move. My palm trailed down, meeting her covered protruding breasts. I massaged them gently, feeling her rubbery nipples over her robe. She still did not object or resist.

I rubbed the ample tits slightly harder, and she groaned. Next, I inserted my right hand inside the robe and touched the soft bra. I kneaded the rock-hard nipple and felt her hands moving back onto my tumescent cock.

I whispered, "Margot, right now, I want you more than any other woman."

I could hardly hear her, "I know. I also want you, but it's a bad idea. Please, let me go. We can talk about it later, but right now, I cannot do it. Please!"

I freed her. She entered her room and did not come out until I went to sleep.

...

I was scheduled to work the evening shift on Tuesday, so I woke up late. I exited my room at 9. I didn't see Margot. After having a toast and coffee, I watched TV.

Margot opened the front door shortly after and grinned when she saw me, "Adrian, would you help me carry the stuff from my car?"

The car had several garden tools and three heavy bags of food from Walmart.

"Margot, why didn't you ask me to accompany you? These are heavy bags. Your back is not perfect yet."

She smiled, "I had two options - The first was to wake you up so you'd help carry everything. I didn't think it would have been nice... I chose an alternative. I did the shopping myself, hoping that if my back bothered me, I'd ask you politely to give me another one of your soothing massages."

"How is your back now?"

"It hurts slightly," she admitted.

I stared at her sternly, "Ma'am, take off your clothes and lay on your bed. I'll do it before going to work."

"Thank you."

I went to the bathroom to shave. I retrieved the oil and went to her bedroom.

Margot was lying on the bed with her legs toward the wall and head on a soft pillow facing me. She was on her tummy, naked, except for a large towel covering her butt.

"Before I start, tell me where it hurts the most."

"My right shoulder, probably because I carried the bags with my right hand. The two large muscles in my back are also sensitive..."

"I'll do your neck, shoulders, and back. Try to relax."

I started at her neck. I used palms, fingers, and thumbs on the back of her neck. She purred, signaling she liked it. The neck felt softer when I was done. I moved to her shoulders. I began rubbing lightly and gradually increased the power I applied. I left the back for last.

Doing her back, initially, I searched for knots. I found two under her scapulae. These were the same spots I noticed the other time. I pushed two fingers for half a minute and then relieved the pressure. No other knots existed. I spread more warm oil on my palm and began moving from the upper back down, each time following the direction of the ribs. Margot spread her arms sideways, giving me better access to all parts of her back. Next, I followed the spine with slow but firm rubbing using both thumbs. She groaned. Subsequently, my hands shifted more laterally down to her waist. My fingers dug somewhat deeper on both sides of the abdomen, and she lifted her chest slightly, allowing me to rub it better. From there, my hands massaged her sides, wandering toward her armpits.