Two are Better Than One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both knew I'd take the opportunity to touch her side boobs... My brain wondered how she would react to my maneuvers this time. The closer I got to her breasts, the faster her respiration became. When I first touched them, she gasped and held her breath. I caressed them lightly, and when she did not object, My fingers tweaked the soft flesh. She moaned, raised her upper body a little, and gazed at my face.

I looked into her eyes, and my palms slowly trailed toward her nipples. Her chest lifted slightly again, and now her breasts were fully exposed, nipples and all...

I cupped her breasts gently, feeling the nipples harden between my fingers. Her eyes never left mine as another soft moan escaped her lips.

I whispered, "Margot, your tits are perfect! I dreamt about the moment I'd touch them. The feeling now is even better than expected. I sucked on one in my latest dream, and I recall it was sweet and tasty."

She continued glancing at me and didn't talk. Then she turned on her back and let me ogle at her fantastic tits. They sagged somewhat to the sides, which gave them the desired appearance of the natural things! No fake boobs, just breathtaking real tits...

I bent down, kissed the left one, and licked the nipple.

Her hand caressed my hair, "Is this what you were looking for?..."

With her nipple between my lips, I mumbled, "I love the taste. Will you be nicer and let me drink your milk?"

She laughed, "Sorry, baby. It's too late for me to produce milk."

"I think you can! You are just too cheap..."

"Big boy, the only way it can happen is getting me pregnant, and I have no intention of having a baby."

Did I mention all this time my pole was directed up? It was extremely hard, and ached to get free. It pushed my pants forward, and Margot gazed at it. Was it pure curiosity or more than that? I didn't know. However, each time I bent to suck on her breast, the hard cock was inches from her face.

I sucked the nipple harder, and she moaned loudly. Her fingers wrapped around my covered prick and massaged it lightly. Feeling her touch, my cock jolted. Her hands reached the zipper and carefully opened it. She lowered the briefs and watched the exposed cock up close.

She whispered, "It is beautiful! It's long, thick, and hard as a rock! With such an awesome tool, no wonder Olivia's orgasms are so powerful that she woke me every time you guys had sex..."

"Margot dear, I want you!..."

"My body wants you too. But my brain tells me accepting you in my vagina will betray my daughter's trust. But I can reward YOU for helping me with my backaches. If I take you in my mouth, it will be for you and not for me, so it will be OK..."

I removed my shorts and briefs, and my genitals were in the open. Margot explored my hairy ball sack and enveloped the spongy head with luscious lips. Heaven!...

She continued caressing my testicles as her mouth gradually covered more of my organ.

My hand pinched her nipple lightly and moved down to her navel. It stopped there for a few seconds and trailed further, reaching her soft, narrow landing strip. She moaned onto my stiffy, that was 3/4 inside her hot mouth. Her folds were drenched. I inserted my forefinger and, shortly after, another one, gently massaging her wet pussy.

Margot reacted by taking more of my cock in, spreading her legs, and countering my fingers with her pelvis.

My cock filled her mouth and was squeezed lovingly between her wet tongue and upper palate. It felt so good, I knew I wouldn't last long, and I mumbled, "Margot, I am going to cum any second now!"

Her mouth began bobbing faster, taking me to paradise. My fingers increased the pressure on her G spot, and my thumb kneaded her clitoris. I ejaculated the first jet before her body shook, and she underwent a climax, too.

I was so horny that it did not occur to me at the time she might have choked.

While her mind was focused on her orgasm, remembering to synchronize breathing and swallowing with a new partner erupting in her oral cavity was not an easy task. But she did it without a hitch!

The blowjob was out of this world! Even after considering that I didn't have sex for quite some time now, It was Magical! If my Dyson at home performed like her mouth, my place would have been much cleaner...

Margot's mouth didn't let go until my prick deflated, sucking me dry. Her shaking slowly decreased and a short time later stopped. I lay by her side and caressed her flat, smooth tummy. I kissed her forehead. Her eyes were still closed, and she didn't move.

I went to the bathroom and peeked at my watch. My shift was about to start in less than half an hour. I dressed rapidly, grabbed a cereal bar, and said, "I need to run. Thank you for everything."

I was ten minutes late and apologized profusely, telling my friend I needed to fix something at home..."

...

I returned from my shift at 11:30 pm, very tired. I Undressed, brushed my teeth, and fell asleep 15 minutes later.

The smell of fresh coffee woke me up at 8 o'clock. I put my shorts on and went to the bathroom, yelling to Margot, "I am going to shower and be ready for breakfast in 20."

I shaved, brushed my teeth, and entered the shower. I noticed the bathroom door was not closed all the way. Getting out of the hot water was a hassle. Margot was too busy in the kitchen anyway. And if she watched, well, she already saw and even tasted the main attraction...

The pouring hot water was pleasurable, and I stayed there, daydreaming and gazing at the side mirror. A sudden movement caught my eye. Margot was standing by the door, glancing at me. In retrospect, my 20 minutes had passed, and she probably wanted to know if she could serve breakfast.

She just stood there gazing unabashedly at my naked body, not realizing I could see her in the mirror. Her stare triggered my naughty brain. My right hand trailed down the side of my body and then moved medially to meet my pecker. I began bobbing my palm slowly over it. Noticing she continued standing at the door, my organ rose rapidly, and my hand increased the pace. I moaned and mumbled, "Margot... I love your tits... I want to lick you and then fuck you... I know you also want it... Your mouth was so good... please..."

As I blubbered, I saw her hand moving first to her covered breast, squeezing it hard. Then it descended to her cunt area. Her robe opened partially. She had no panties on! Margot inserted a finger into her vagina and started rubbing it furiously. The view was erotic and unexpected. A moment later, I came with a growl, splashing the shower area with my spunk. I assume she climaxed as well because her body shivered mildly. I shut off the water, and she was gone when I looked in the mirror again.

I dried up thinking about how she would react when I exited the bathroom and joined her for breakfast. I wore my shorts and didn't bother putting anything on top.

As I approached the kitchen, she was serving my eggs with bacon. She smiled, "you took your time. I thought you drowned..."

I stared at her, "So why didn't you save me instead of masturbating while you watched me playing with myself?"

Her face became red-beet, "Sooorry, Adrian, I didn't meeean to dooo it..."

"Not good enough! You were naughty to ogle me doing my thing in private. And then you shamelessly masturbated in front of my eyes, making me extremely horny! Despite my orgasm, I am still aroused, having a passionate vision of you doing to yourself something that I was supposed to do... Unacceptable!"

She forced a little smile, "So what do you want to do about it?"

"First, I'll have to check that no harm was done to your body by your hands. And if I find no signs of anatomical damage, I'll have to explore whether your touched area did not suffer a physiologic trauma."

She grinned, "Is it a blackmail?"

I stood firm, "Call it whatever you want, but I need to ensure you are OK!"

She laughed, Sir, can we do it after breakfast? Our eggs and coffee will get cold..."

"But my body gets hot!... Ok, let's eat first."

We ate quietly, ogling each other like two teenagers in love!

...

When we were done, I pointed a finger at her, and said severely, "Margot, I like you. A lot! However, we both know you misbehaved and deserve to be punished. I'll go to my room now. In 10 minutes, you knock on the door, and I don't want to see this robe - I hate it... I'll let you in and tell you what your disciplinary action will be. Understood?"

"Yes, sir. So, what do you want me to wear if not the robe?"

"Anything else, although my preference is... nothing at all! If completely naked, the punishment will entail less suffering and more pleasure."

I went to my bedroom and made the arrangements. Precisely 10 minutes later, I heard a soft knock. Margot appeared at the entrance covered with a large towel that fell to the floor once the door was open. She was well into the game - Naked with glossy red lipstick on and red high-heeled shoes. I ogled her magnificent body for a few seconds and let her in.

The four bedposts had short ropes attached to them. I signaled to climb the bed and lay on her back. She obeyed. "Now spread your legs wide!"

I tied her ankles and wrists to the bedposts, ensuring not to hurt her. I moved toward the bed a small table with hidden accessories under a small cloth. She was silent, but her eyes followed what I was doing.

Next, I undressed and stood before her momentarily, allowing her eyes to observe my partial erection, "Margot, you are now at my mercy. There are going to be several stages to your punishment. But before I start, I just realized the breakfast you prepared had no dessert. For future breakfasts, remember I like to finish with a sweet taste. Today, I thought I'd improvise, and what's better than munching on your nectar?!..." She seemed confused.

"Don't you worry, it's self-explanatory..." I crawled between her legs and buried my face in her cunt. The unexpected move caused her to gasp and moan.

My tongue started licking her outer labia gently. They were moist and ready for me. I moved in a slow, circular fashion. She squirmed slightly. I ignored it, and my tongue trailed inside, meeting her inner folds. I encountered a higher amount of her delicious juices and eagerly sucked on the warm fluid. I heard groans, and she lifted her pelvis to meet my tongue. My tongue lapped her perineum gingerly, moving from her puckered hole to her ultra-sensitive clitoris. As my tongue hit the clit she whimpered and whispered, "Adrian, enough games. Let me cum now..."

"Lady, I am just starting. Learn to be patient. As they say in the ketchup commercial,

good things come to those who wait."

I continued my gentle oral assault on her cunt area. While she quieted for several minutes, her body gyrated, hoping to force me into a more aggressive touch that would be enough to reach an orgasm. I did not yield and continued gentle ministrations, adding two fingers to my lapping tongue.

Then she mumbled again, "Adrian, please, don't do it to me. I am on the verge of cumming. I held it for too long. It hurts not being able to climax..."

I lifted my face from her mound and began licking my way up. The perfect valley of her navel was quite sensitive, and she shuddered. I moved up, reaching her terrific orbs. I used my tongue to lick her hard right nipple as my hand caressed the left one. I stayed there for a couple of minutes and then advanced to the side of her neck.

My face was inches from her as my engorged cock touched the entrance to her pussy. I stared at her lips and didn't move. Her eyes pleaded. I continued gazing at her pretty face. She raised her head toward me and kissed my lips gently while pushing her body down toward my cock. I kissed her red lips, feeling them cave in and spread for me. I disengaged our lips and whispered, "Margot, what do you want?"

She begged, "Please kiss me and put your penis in. I can't take it anymore. I am so aroused that I may explode any minute..."

"Margot, are you sure you want me to fuck you?"

She cried, "YES! Please, I need you to fuck me hard. P L E A S E!"

I advanced my pole slowly. The tunnel was soaked but tight after too many years of not being used. Her orgasm started as I was half the way in. She arched her back and screamed. Her torso was trembling, and she hardly breathed. I continued my progress into the deepest parts of her vagina. When I reached her cervix, I began pounding her pussy. Her cries grew louder, and her eyes rolled back. I intensified my strokes, and her body shook uncontrollably. I was aroused yet fortunate to have cum before to hold my orgasm longer. I was now plowing ferociously inside her tied, jiggly, unresponsive body.

After what felt like hours, I was ready to shoot my stuff. I whispered, "Lady, I am about to cum. Where do you want me to deposit my goo?"

She didn't answer for several seconds, and I thought she didn't hear me. And then I saw her lips moving, "In my vagina..." Shortly after, I flooded her cunt with my seed.

I rested on her body momentarily and then rolled to her side. She was sweating profusely.

I untied her hands and legs and waited for her to wake up. I hugged her motionless body and kissed her lips gently. She opened her eyes 15 minutes later and smiled at me. It was a smile, all right, but she looked tired, and the sweat had not dried yet.

"Margot dear, I'll prepare the shower and return to help you."

Subsequently, I ensured there were two large soft towels and liquid soap, and started the showerhead with hot water.

I helped her up. She was lightheaded and leaned on me. As we walked, her ample tit crushed against my side. I couldn't believe it - I came twice already, and her beautiful breast woke my cock again! Did I become a sex maniac, or was she TOO sexy?...

In the tub, I pushed her gently to lean her front on the wall and started soaping her neck. It was soft to the touch. I went down to her shoulders and then back. Her butt felt muscular and smooth. I spread her ass cheeks gently, and she pushed back against me. My half-hard cock nested in her crack as my arms moved to her front. I know, I should have done the legs, but my cock felt fantastic against her rear valley... My hands moved instinctively to grope her monumental tits. My soapy palms caressed, massaged, tweaked, and squeezed them. I doubt they ever had so much soapy treatment before... My unruly organ continued stiffening and began moving up and down in her crack. One of my hands descended to her cunt and rolled lightly her love bud from side to side. Her body shivered, and she began moaning.

I whispered, "Woman, do you wish me to continue or dry you up and let you rest?"

"You made me horny again, and now you ask this question?! Fuck me hard, bastard..."

I pinched her nipple with my left, rubbed harder her clitty, and pushed my cock all the way in one big thrust. She gasped, and seconds later, her pulse rate increased. She mumbled, "Oh my god! It feels so good... Your cock is huge. I can feel it in my throat!"

A short time later, we both climaxed. It was almost simultaneous.

We relaxed against the wall for a few minutes, and then I carried her to her bedroom.

I watched the wall clock. My shift would start in about an hour. I put on my uniform, grabbed a sandwich, and entered Margot's bedroom. She was sound asleep. I kissed her lips gently and left the house.

...

The following day, I went to my morning shift before Margot woke up. Work was about average, and I was back home at 4 pm. Margot was sitting at the table, looking at me. Her face was undone, and her eyes were red.

I approached her and hugged her shoulder, "What happened?..."

"Last night, we had sex that I didn't prepare for. I was unprotected... This morning, I went to my gynecologist and got a prescription for the morning-after pill, Ella. We need to have a real discussion about our relations. The start was a pleasant flirting, but it rapidly became a sexual relationship. Don't misunderstand me; I do not blame only you. Both of us are guilty. You are intimate with my daughter, so being with me is immoral! I feel guilty that I fell into a trap. You are nice and handsome, and I lost my mind... Whatever happened cannot be changed. The question is, what's next."

I hesitated and thought carefully about how I wanted to address this issue, "Margot, I need to tell you something, but let me finish before interrupting me."

She whispered, "OK."

"Olivia and I fought, and subsequently, she flew to California for a month. It's time you learn it was related to you. One evening, we got drunk in a bar and talked without overthinking. I don't remember why your name came up, but I said that you are very attractive, and it's a pity you have no one to share your life with. It would be best if you weren't alone after Olivia moved out of your house. Olivia responded she tried multiple times to convince you to see other men, and you refused. According to her, you claimed you'd never have sex with other men again. I argued you're too beautiful and young to give up sex. Olivia said you were too stubborn and you'd never change your mind. As I said, I was too drunk to think it over and claimed I could seduce you. She laughed and was willing to bet you'd never in a million years go to bed with me. I told her to leave us for a month, and if I failed, I'd buy her the diamond necklace she always wanted. She was happy to accept the bet. The following morning, she refused to cancel the bet, and the rest is history..."

I glanced at Margot's face; it was expressionless. I continued, "So initially, I acted on a silly bet. However, within two days, the bet was no longer the main reason I wanted you. I liked you from the first day I laid eyes on you, but being around you without Olivia gave me the chance to know you better. I think you are a friendly, humorous, lovely person, and these days, if I had to choose between you two, I'd select you over your daughter. You are sweet and loving, and sex with you was terrific. I'd love to continue our relationship if I could..."

She smirked, "How do you think it makes me feel to know I was your guinea pig?"

"Margot, my apology sounds lame, but I was drunk then, and Olivia didn't let me off the hook. Again, irrespective of how it started, now I'd have YOU over any other woman!"

"Adrian, now that you had an intimate relationship with Olivia and me, how do you propose we continue? You say you prefer me. I am not convinced you really mean it, but even if you are, you know quite well I'd never knowingly hurt Olivia by stealing her boyfriend away from her."

It was a delicate moment. I was not ready to mention my winning prize - A three-way.

"Margot, since Olivia knew exactly what I was about to do before she left, I'd tell her the truth and see what she had to say about it."

"How sure you are she won't be so hurt she'd never talk to both of us again? She is my loving daughter, and I'd die if she left me over our tryst!"

"I am very sorry it affected you so severely. However, I know Olivia. She is strong, and I think she'll try to convert a lemon into a lemonade..."

"Olivia is opinionated and strong but very emotional. If she saw it as a sign of betrayal, she'd be too upset to rationalize."

"I'll talk to her on the phone. I'll tell her I fell in love with you, and we had sex, but since the original bet included ONLY sex, we'll call it a draw. So I'll buy her the diamond necklace."

Margot smirked, "So now my value is a diamond necklace. I guess I should be grateful you didn't offer Olivia two sheep and a cow for me..."

"Honey, I am not buying you from Olivia. I am trying to be nice and offer her what she wants. I do not look at you as my sex object. I want you in my life! As I mentioned, I'd take YOU if I had to have only one of you. However, if I had an option to have both of you, It would be better."