Two are Better Than One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you wish to continue your sexual escapades with mother and daughter..."

"I wish the three of us could be a family."

"I am unsure if I should laugh or cry - Do you want me in your bad on Monday and Olivia on Tuesday, or vice versa?!..."

I hugged her. She was cold and did not react.

"Margot, let me talk to her privately from my room. I want to hear what she says about it because she is as guilty as me. I'll update you when we are done."

...

I went to my bedroom, closed the door, and called Olivia. She was in a room with her girlfriend.

"Olivia, we should talk, but you need to be alone. It's too private."

She got rid of her friend, "Adrian, it's not two weeks yet. Are you and Mom OK?"

"Olivia, I'll start from the end - According to the bet rules, you lost your diamond. However, I am in a good mood, so I'll buy it for you."

She screamed, "Are you saying you had sex with Mom?!..."

"Listen, the short answer is 'yes'. But your Mom feels extremely guilty about how we cheated on you. I explained to her it started with a stupid bet when we were drunk, and you insisted it would go on the following morning..."

"Adrian, it may take me some time to digest the news, but right now, I am not furious or upset. I am simply surprised. Can I talk to Mom?"

"Look, you can talk to her, but remember she is upset at herself and scared to lose you, so be nice to her; after all, you pushed for it. Another thing, I did not mention the threesome. I'd rather keep it a secret until the time comes. Will you promise to be careful, if not compassionate, when you talk to Margot?"

She laughed, "I love her and will try my best."

I opened the door and gave Margot the phone. She was shaking, "Hi, Olivia..."

"Mom, I heard from Adrian the two of you are not bored together."

"Olivia, I am so sorry... I have no idea why I didn't stop it in time..."

"Mom, it's not your fault. Adrian is a fantastic guy. Not many women can resist his charms. The good news is that you learned not all men are jerks. Tell me, how did you like sex with him?"

"Olivia, do you really want to know? You won't get mad if I tell you the truth?"

"I won't. Scouts honor."

"I loved it. He is a great lover. He can be gentle or rough. He knew what I wanted and gave me the best orgasms I ever had..."

"I believe you. Now you understand why each time we had sex, I screamed like crazy. I simply couldn't stop myself..."

"Olivia darling, are you in California only because of the bet? If that is the case, you should come back."

"I'll buy a flight ticket tomorrow and return in two days. And then we'll talk about our future with Adrian."

"Honey, I like Adrian very much, but if you prefer I send him away, I will. Your love is more important to me than him."

"Of course not! Enjoy with him as much as you want, and when I arrive, we'll decide together about the logistics going forward."

"Olivia dear, I love you so much and don't deserve your love... See you soon."

She grinned and gave me back the phone, "A big stone just rolled off my chest! I am a bad mother but fortunate to have the best daughter ever!"

I kissed her lips gently, "You are a good mother, and stop selling yourself short."

She whispered, "I still feel awful about it all. I need to think if we can continue... I am going to sleep. Good night."

I went to bed with a heavy heart, wondering if I ruined everything. I fell asleep at midnight.

I woke up at 2 am feeling my blanket being lifted. Margot was naked. She entered under the covers and mumbled, "I need you in my life. Please hug me."

The rest of the night, we slept spooning.