Two Authors Correspond

Story Info
Novice author and published author have fun.
2k words
4.25
2k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few notes, if I may: This story is fact based fiction. My wife and I correspond with an author on this site, regularly. We have never met, never talked on the phone, but truly enjoy our communication. This story has been in the works for some time, with this author's full permission. I will not be using the name she writes her fabulous stories on this, or any other site. If you think you know who she is, you're probably wrong. Over my 50 year marriage, I have serenaded my wife with rather risque Limericks. Taken from an album called 'On Campus' by Doug Clark and The Hot Nuts, and from Uncle Shelby's Book of ABZ's, by Shel Silverstein. On with my fantasy.

Nearly a year ago, after reading stories on this site for years, my wife and I found a group of stories by one particular author that knocked our socks off.

To call these stories well written, and sensuous, is truly an understatement. I started emailing the author and she answered back. My wife also started, and we enjoyed a nice long distance 'relationship'.

One day, Deb, my wife related a true event to our friend, telling of a very sexy meeting Deb had with a young lady, resulting in her first ever lesbian encounter. To say this author was pissed, is also an understatement. She tore into both of us, for assuming since she wrote erotic stories, she wanted to be regaled by a couple of rank amateurs.

After more than a few apologies, and a few days of complete silence, we both get an email, saying, one of us should publish the story, here, detailing this adventure.

After making sure she really was OK with Deb's telling her of this, I put together my very first story, here, called, "Two Firsts" Because it was followed up with another incident, my second story found its way onto this site, "Two Firsts, Annie and Carly" Our author friend, who I started calling Sunshine, told both of us to continue writing.

My wife and I decided I would do the writing, and she would be my editor. Sunshine also gave me several well proven tips, that I still use.

Over the Spring and Summer, we kept up our communication. We would send pictures to her, and through my stories she found out a bit of personal information about us. We never asked her anything of a personal nature, even though we did know she was married.

One summer day, we get an email with an audio file on it from our friend. We knew her voice, and what we heard had our mouths hanging open.

Her voice: "Oh, yes, push it in harder" coupled with some very sensual moaning.

His voice: "My God, oh, fuck" coupled with the very obvious sounds of two bodies slapping against one another in a very sexual way. Remember, this was audio only, but got us both in the mood, if you get my drift.

We listened at least three times, making us both very warm, ourselves. We figured we were no longer in any doghouse, so we wondered what we might do in the category of one upmanship.

Thinking about those aforementioned Limericks, I sent an audio file of my own.

"There once was a girl named Alice. Who used a dynamite stick for a phallus.

They found her vagina

In North Carolina

And bits of her tits in Dallas"

Send.

Two days later, the email we received had about a dozen emojis of laughing people, with only one word. MORE!

Not two hours later, we get another audio file.

His voice: "Your mouth feels so good." Moaning is heard.

Her voice: Muffled sounds similar to licking an ice cream cone.

His voice: "So fucking close"

More muffled slurping, followed by a very loud "Ohhhhhhh, yes"

Deb looks at me and asks, "Did he just cum in her mouth?"

Shrugging, I said that's what it sounded like to me.

This got me thinking of the song from "Annie, Get Your Gun" called, Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better.

This got my mischievous wife and I thinking. Could we take this a step farther?

First, we sent another audio file.

"There once was a man from Nantucket.

Whose cock was so long he could suck it.

He said with a grin,

As he wiped off his chin,

If my ear was a cunt, I would fuck it"

Send.

Even before we could get anything else, I decided to double up.

"There once was a man named Mcgruder.

Who met her nude and he wooed her.

She thought it was crude.

To be wooed in the nude.

But Mcgruder was shrewd,

And he screwed her"

Send.

All the return audio file had on it, was our two friends is raucous laughter. Just as it was about to finish, we heard Sunshine, in her little girl voice, saying, "I think our friends are a bit oversexed!"

Now it was us who were doing the laughing. We then sat down and thought, what could be our "Coup d'grace?

Now, I do have to interject, here, that it's my wife who had the more practical joker in her, not me. I might be a sexual deviant, her words, not mine, but we started thinking, what could we do that might just shock these two kids.

We had sent them pictures of us, with our Covid-19 hair cuts, so they knew our faces. But, now here is where we both started to laugh just thinking what we could do.

With about a week of planning, and rehearsing, we both thought we were ready. I asked Deb about a dozen times if she was sure she wanted to go through with this.

Laughing, she told me her face wouldn't be recognizable.

"It's not your face that worries me," I said, already laughing.

Setting up our next 'I can do better' we started getting ready. The shower in our master bath is large enough for two people, with an opaque shower door. First, I scrubbed it clean as can be. Are you getting some idea of what we were about to send our now very good friends?

Getting the shower going. Steaming up the bathroom, just a bit. Deb, with her facing the camera we had set on a tripod, with me behind her. Her DD boobs very visible, as was the movement of me fucking her from behind. Her hands pressed against the shower door. My hands above hers. Her nipples hard enough to cut glass. Both of us panting and gasping as I plowed into her pussy, from behind.

Just for some added 'effect' just as I was finishing, I pulled out, with Deb moving aside, I came all over the shower door! Something close to the porn industry's norm. Let 'um see the cum shot.

After finally cleaning up the mess we both made, I couldn't wait finish the file, and send it off to the deep south, where Sunshine and Moonshine lived.

We needed a name for her hubby, so I thought if Loretta Lynn could call her husband, Doolittle, by the nickname Moonshine, then it was good enough for our friend.

We didn't hear a peep for over 24 hours, and started thinking we had really fucked up.

As we were just cleaning up from lunch, the next day, we both heard our emails pinging.

We both opened up their message, with Sunshine asking if we were positive we had been married 50 years, and were both nearing our mid 70's.

Why do you ask? I replied.

"Why my ass, my hub wouldn't leave me alone all night. Not that I'm complaining, mind you."

Deb replied, that we are only here to help our friends!

You do know we can't top that, or should I say, we won't.

We know, but damn that was fun, I told them.

Before their next email, I sent another of my favorite Limericks.

"There once was a girl from France.

Who boarded a train in a trance.

Everyone fucked her,

Except the conductor,

Who shot a big wad in his pants."

Send.

Our emails started getting back to more normal stuff, but every once in a while, I'd send off another ditty, or two.

Over the Holidays, Deb and I started formulating a plan. Would they be upset? For a minute, or two, probably.

Plans were advancing. Using some of my 36 years of Police/IT skills, I got some vital information. We knew Moonshine was a musician, and didn't do much playing during this Covid shit.

I was able to find out that his group was playing a small gig for Valentine's Day. I called the club where he and his group would be playing. After being assured by the owner of this club he wouldn't tell either of our friends what we were planning, off we went, to a city neither of us had ever been to.

Getting to our hotel two nights before our surprise, it was all we could do to keep from finding where they lived, and visiting them.

We both rationalized the surprise would be better at this club.

Sunday, Valentine's Day. Deb was hiding away from the room his group would be playing. She told me, when she saw a couple walking in, who she knew were our friends, she almost jumped out of her shoes. I was standing behind the curtains, away from his drum set, knowing two members of his group were in on this surprise.

The club owner came on the stage to welcome the crowd of about 200 people, and told everyone who the group playing was, even though they were all fans of his.

He then told the group, there was an entertainer who wanted to sing a hit song of his, before the main event.

"Has everybody here, ever heard of Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen?"

This was my name when I did Karaoke, and our friends knew this.

I heard Sunshine yell out, Jay, are you back there!?

"My pappy said son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop driven' that Hot Rod Lincoln. Have you heard the story of the hot rod race, where Fords and Lincolns were settin' the pace. That story is true, I'm here to say, I was drivin' the Model A."

As I was singing and doing my best air guitar, Deb walks out from where she was hiding, and jumps into Sunshine's arms. I could see they were talking, but staying with my song didn't allow me to hear what either of them said.

Wow, after nearly a year of emails and, oh yes, those Limericks and audio files, along with our 'live sex show' we were finally face to face.

When my song ended, Moonshine grabbed both Deb and I and I finally was face to face with my favorite author. Well, almost, as she was an inch or more taller than me.

"How long have you two oversexed seniors been planning this?"

Grinning, Deb tells them, that along with our shower show, we talked about doing this, but only if you guys didn't freak out with our little video.

As the band was taking a break, Sunshine leaned closer to both of us and whispered, "I hope you know we would never think of doing ANYTHING with you two."

"The same goes for Jay and I," Deb said, "We value your friendship way too much."

As the night progressed, and the four of us just talked about surviving this Covid shit, and listened to nice live music, for the first time in many months.

After another three days of visiting and sightseeing, we were headed back to the Great Pacific Northwest. We did talk about visiting each other, again, either here or in our neck of the woods.

We also suggested, if the cruise industry ever became safe, we would love to cruise with the two of them. We would like to add to our total of 15 cruises, and going with friends like these two would only make it better.

There you have it, readers. A fictional meeting with our favorite author and her musician husband. Only after some very interesting exchanges of sound bites, sexy poems, and, oh, yes, our shower scene.