All Comments on 'Two Baskets Pt. 01'

by CuriousCanteloupe

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well you did warn me, but I’m afraid this is just too weird…

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

Holy shit, this was good! You channeled a real Dalton Trumbo vibe with it, SO well done! I am absolutely in awe of your writing.

DustyFDustyFover 1 year ago

This is the best story I've read on this site. It's absolutely wonderful. The prose is marvellously elegant, and the story is both highly erotic and achingly tender. The flashback scene of the two women's first meeting is succinct, beautifully focused and doesn't waste a word and yet tells us everything we need to know about their relationship and the depth of their love. The catastrophic event that led to Hazel's disability is alluded to just enough to provide context without needing to dwell on the grisly details. Her thoughts, feelings and sensations are so cleverly written - from the dream that starts the piece to the lovemaking at the end - and ring astonishingly true. So clever, to so convincingly and fully describe the experiences of someone with such profound physical and sensory limitations. The last paragraph in particular is heartbreakingly beautiful. What a wonder you've created. Thank you. I do hope you'll continue the story and write more about Isabelle and Hazel's everyday life together.

cutedaddy69cutedaddy693 months ago

Not weird at all. On the contrary, i wholly agree with the last comment right before this one. Tx & go on. Gtz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous