All Comments on 'Two Best Friends and One Boyfriend'

by roseflavoredgypsy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Soooo fucking hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"Tabitha and I had always been open about our bisexuality with each other, but we had never experienced or even discussed that concept."

That makes no sense. Stopped reading right there.

TallEric03TallEric03almost 11 years ago
Great Start!

I love seeing new talent here--I'm so glad you wrote this story. Very hot! But more--we want more! Details, and more details.

I wonder whether the main character gets off more on watching her boyfriend make love to Tabitha (in all sorts of ways), or if she'll stay focused on pleasing Tabitha herself and use her boyfriend almost as a toy?

I'll stay tuned, and hope for the rest of the story.

HamsterHamsteralmost 11 years ago
Woman's Voice But...

I suspect that this is written by a guy. I have NEVER heard a woman refer to her breasts as "tits". Boobs, yes, but never "tits". Further, I have seldom, if ever, heard a woman talk about her ass in anything but derogatory terms. So, this is a guy fantasy being told as though by the girl. OK concept, but just a little too much "guy" to be believable.

roseflavoredgypsyroseflavoredgypsyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Commenters:

@ Hamster: I can assure you that the description of the narrator in this story is strikingly accurate to myself, the author. I am 100% female, and I am bisexual. I enjoy exploring my sexuality and writing is an excellent outlet for me.

To the other commenters, there will be much more to come!

I apologize to the Anonymous reader for not clearly expressing the interaction between the two friends. This was my first time posting in a forum like this! I will ensure better editing next time.

Thank you everyone!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous