Two Bi Two Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All she could see was my back and some of Kristi's head. But I was fucking my wife now, and I wanted it so much, and I was going to make it last. Brenda would just have to wait. She claimed to accept that in the larger sense.

Two sets of wet slapping sounds, and four voices in animal vocabulary, had me more stoked than I'd expected.

I felt Kristi's spasms on my wang, her thighs squeezing my hips, but also her neck stretching over my shoulder. I wasn't the only source of her ecstasy. "OhgodBrenda!" she yelled. "You big beautiful slut!"

Brenda's laughter bubbled. "Someday you can beg for me, you skinny skank!"

I couldn't see Brenda then, so I had only her voice to guide me on whether to jump to conclusions. She had mentioned sex only with men during her orgy. Kristi had just made the first move towards F-F in this foursome, and Brenda's response left a gray area. It was enough to jack me even more, as Kristi's climax persisted.

I was on the brink of cumming, but Kristi got loose, saying, "We gotta put on a show." She arranged me to knee-stand on the loveseat, facing out. She crouched on the floor, angled with boobs and pussy displayed to our guests. Then she blew me.

Maybe because of that, Garth and Brenda quickly reconfigured. Both with feet on the floor, Brenda leaned her hands on the loveseat and Garth took her doggystyle. They both stared at us.

I prefer Kristi's quim to her mouth, but this time she deepthroated me quick and hard, and I exploded. She shallow-sucked three times more, then drew back. She leaned to my navel and dribbled out my spunk, to vanish in my thatch and then reappear on the swollen shaft. Jism on dark brown skin, always a strong visual.

"Damn," said Garth, still fucking his wife, who moaned nonstop.

I gazed at his thick tool as it pistoned her sopping pussy. I wanted both, more than I wanted anything in the video.

Still shaky from Kristi's suction, I got off the loveseat and pivoted it ninety degrees, to face the other loveseat. I kicked away the side table. Then I wrangled Kristi to sit and spread her legs. Then I knelt to eat her pussy. I put her on display, her high breasts rolling on her slender frame, her open mouth trickling my ooze onto her chin.

"Yeah," grunted Garth. I heard what I gathered to be their loveseat being moved. "Piledriver," he said to Brenda.

Kristi got to the brink again as I lapped at her clit. Then I pinched her nipples. Her voice went high as she climaxed, which she hates, but I love, because of that. I let some teeth slide along her labia before I gave the clit and hood one last hard suck, then smacked my mouth free.

I could now look at Brenda with her head, shoulders, and arms on the floor, and her torso upside down along the front of the loveseat. Her breasts crowded her collarbones. Garth, squatting with feet on the cushions, held her legs apart and plunged his rod deep in her upturned pussy. "Lordy," Brenda wailed, "how I love gravity!"

I chafed at Garth's power. I hauled Kristi up and wheelbarrowed her, while I sat on the loveseat and she put her hands on the floor. She was fine with all of that, both getting railed and getting her face only a foot away from the inverted Brenda. And with me reaching to squeeze a tit, and shoving a thumb up her ass.

Then Garth pulled a stunt I knew I couldn't match. Whether that was why he did it, I couldn't tell. He started whoofing, and then held still at an upstroke, only his glans still held within Brenda's quim. Then semen blipped from her, like lava from a crater. Garth pulled out the rest of the way, held out the prick, and jerked. More glop shot out, onto Brenda's tits, face, and hair.

Then Garth lifted his wang higher as he pumped, and splattered Kristi, who squealed from an orgasm that again wasn't entirely my doing. Finally, still dripping jizz, Garth's bone drove back through Brenda's vulva and resumed fucking vigorously.

I could have stopped then, and called what I'd experienced enough sex. But out of prostate envy I gripped Kristi's hips and plunged balls deep into her, fucking as fast as Garth did. "Did that violate the separate wedlocks rule?" I asked loudly.

Kristi looked back at me, lifting a hand to wipe Garth's semen from her forehead. "I don't give a shit," she said sweetly. The she licked her fingers clean.

I rammed the cervix of the bitch I couldn't live without, and painted it.

"Fair's fair," said Brenda, voice wobbling from the jackhammering. "Stand over me, Sherm."

Kristi pulled loose, grinning. Somehow I got my legs under me, and walked. With a foot on either side of Brenda's head, I crouched, and shook loose a few pathetic drops to join the glacier on her face. She yelled, tongue flapping for the drops, so maybe her orgasm was augmented the way Kristi's was.

Garth withdrew slowly. No more of his baby batter spilled. I credited him for picking up on my grumpy mood. Never mind that I wanted to play with that dick someday, and put it through its paces.

I also saw this as the kind of consideration a satyr would grant to ordinary men. Like the men surrounding him at an orgy, as he porked their wives.

We settled into lassitude, slumped on the loveseats, wedlocks secured and separate.

A few minutes later, Brenda stood and said to us, "Please hold still."

She pulled a sketchpad and charcoal out of her shoulder bag, and began drawing as she faced us. "This'll be private," she assured us. "I think female artists are as visually motivated as men in general."

I held still, with spunk and sweat drying. I smiled, as did Kristi. Garth smiled too, watching what Brenda drew.

She finished sooner than I expected. I was surprised to see how she had captured our body contours and facial features in only a few strokes. Kristi's praise was, "You made Sherm look black without shading!"

We invited our guests to shower as a couple, provided we could watch. They agreed, provided that we'd reciprocate.

Kristi leaned against me, fondling my prick gently, as we looked through the shower door. "Garth," she asked, "When Brenda was pulling her train, what were you doing?"

"Cuck stuff, naturally," he said, leering. "Sucking her out after each load."

Brenda soaped his dick for maybe the fifth time, and said, "Bullshit. We use condoms. I sat on his face twice while he was getting cowgirled. I think he shagged every pussy in my book club."

"I envy them," said Kristi in a tone both jocular and sincere. Out of their view, she gave my butt an affectionate squeeze, in addition to gentle cradling of my shwanz. Sure, this was all in fun, nothing blameworthy.

Okay, there was some fun. Brenda mashed her tits on the shower door, and Kristi and I licked the glass over each nipple, wedlocks kept about half an inch apart.

There was turnabout, almost, during our shower. I upturned my cock and pressed it with the scrotum against the shower door. Brenda crouched and licked the glass. Garth fidgeted for a moment, then stood still.

After that, their looks at us were rapturous. "Can't wait," said Brenda, leaning against Garth inside their towel.

"Aren't we still playing each other?" I asked wolfishly.

"To hell with that," said Garth. "Can we set a date for the next step?"

Kristi returned, "Brenda, when do you go on the rag?"

"Next week."

"I'm a week and a half after that. You dorks better not have a menses fetish."

"Amen," said Brenda. "Three weeks from now?"

"We'll be here," I said. "Is it safe to say we don't have to plan on porno?"

Garth laughed. "Did anybody watch more than five minutes? Oh, thanks for reminding me to take that home. We need some entertainment on weeknights."

(To be continued)

12