All Comments on 'Two Birds with One Stone'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
erectus123erectus123about 6 years agoAuthor
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY PLEASE FAVOR IT

Wow, this one is a shocker. I don't know what to say about it. It's not a sexy three jerk off story that some are looking for but it certainly is a tragic one. When you deal with diverse cultures you don't always get what you expect. Thank so much for taking the time to read it. My best to all of you. Your comments and emails as always are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

Main character, dialogue, cultures, and storytelling sounded ‘real’. Good job! Huge twist at the end, but didn’t seem like writer was searching for a way to end the story and this was the best he could come up with. It “fit”.

erectus123erectus123about 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anon

for your kind comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The good looker from the night before

You are dead right about finding she is the ugly one in the morning.

At least mine quoted poetry when I was sober.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...