All Comments on 'Two Broken Roads Ch. 04'

by BarryJames1952

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago

Keep kicking ass, Mr. 1952.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 4 years ago
Well done

On to 5!

Thank you for a well-done series.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
YEAH, GREAT HE'S SUCH A NICE GUY........

But come on, she lied during their entire history. He got onto fights defending the honor of a slut. Ok, forgive her and move on. After all, he doesn't even know who she is. She was never, at any point during their time together her true self. Put this cheap whore in my house where you get reminded of the fact that she played you for an ass for years, that just doesn't make sense. Being a Christian doesn't mean you punish yourself needlessly. Sitting at that table it should have been, " I forgive you, now go and be well but as a reward to me for all the shit you put me through, don't ever darken my doorway again". That would have been real for a Christian to express.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

*****Excellent storytelling very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Still a great story. Loving it. AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ben and Laura are wonderful for helping Megan, after what she put Ben through. Ben, Laura, and the kids are a wonderful family...

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 1 year ago

Too Churchy

All the christian stuff is not my bag. No thanks.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Now here was just too much forgiveness and helping out .... Christianity DOES have a concept of responibilty for ones own actions, too, not just expectations tha any evil deed and screw-up just be made right by others ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Spectacular story - great writing BarryJames Have come to like Ben and Laura and the kids. Have been dreading a wrinkle so didn’t like the last sentence.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh, the sweetness.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 days ago

Ben is a better man than I would have been if Megan had done me dirty like she did. The only redeeming thing about her leaving was not trying to shaft him for half of everything they had. This is fiction and more Hallmark than real life so it's good that they have grown past the petty revenge and animosity that fills most divorces. Not a five star chapter but close.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarryJames1952@BarryJames1952
I'm an old romantic who is completely in love with my wife. I find reading romances and thinking about romances keeps me focused on how great she is and how much I love her. I am also a man of faith and my writing will reflect that. Yes, Christians like sex too! Often the rom...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

Betrayed 
4.57
897
358
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
621
Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
842
Choices 
4.7
673
382
More Stories