Two Buddies

Story Info
Two buddies on leave end up spending the night together.
4.5k words
4.71
23.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mkrotter
mkrotter
80 Followers

Something we never forget--like the first time.

Peterson was just there talking away as I lay on the bed in my uniform. We were on leave for forty-eight hours and were able to get into London. We had seen the Tower of London, rode the tube, saw where the King lived, and Westminster Abbey earlier in the day. Fortunately, there was no bombing raid tonight.

We were in an old hotel with a bath and toilet down the hall. The room did have a sink and Peterson was washing the days grime off. His back was to me, and he only had on his boxers. It was the first time that I really looked at his body. I had seen him naked before but right now I could stare. Peterson was gorgeous. It was like looking at a Greek God. He had shoulders that were broad and manly. The muscles of his back tapered down to his waist. They seemed to come to a "V" as they came to the waistband of his boxers.

"You know I think those birds were looking at my ass when we were at Trafalgar Square," Peterson said as he wagged that perfect butt of his back and forth at me.

He's teasing, and he has no idea how I want him, but I can't have him. Don't let him know--is what I thought, so what I said, "Why in the world would they be looking at your butt?" I knew.

"It's a gorgeous ass!"

"Says who?" Inside I screamed I know!

"My wife!" he proudly exclaimed. Quickly pulling his boxers to reveal his beautiful bubble butt, "See!" Then he quickly pulled them back up. It was a flash, but I have to admit that he had a fine-looking backside that I tried to get a glimpse of whenever I could. When he goes to sleep, I am going to be greasing my pole to images of what I just saw, but he can't know.

"All I could see was a bright flash of white that blinded my eyes," I teased him back.

Peterson turned his head to look at me, "You don't know a thing of beauty when you see it." Then he hooked his fingers on each side of his hip just inside the band and slipped his boxers off, stepped out of them, and tossed them over to the chair where he had carefully placed his uniform. Then he slapped his left cheek. "This is A-1 Prime ass meat."

There was no question he was right. They were two beautiful buns, but I needed to act like I was not interested. Being snarky, "Bring that butt over here and I will slap it for you. I will slap it good." He doesn't know how much I would love to do that.

"I bet you'd enjoy that!" he joked as he took the washcloth and started washing his right ass cheek. That ass was fine looking. It was full and plump. I normally didn't pay that much attention to butts of guys or girls, but now that I looked at his, it caused my pants to tighten even more. I brought my leg up on the bed so if he looked back it would block the view as my erection was a bulging mound in my lap. It rose like a giant tent. I had to hide it.

I had never looked at Peterson the way that I was at that moment but right then my hormones were starting to kick in. He was my friend. I needed him as my friend. Then he said, "It's okay. I know that you are just jealous because you don't have as hot of a derriere."

It was hard to beat that ass. "Well I got a better dick." Did I just say that? Oh damn!

Peterson was now washing the other gorgeous cheek, "In your dreams."

"Mine is bigger and thicker than yours." At that moment, he had no idea that it actually was big, thick, and straining my slacks to get out. It wanted to escape. Peterson and I had been buddies since trainee school. He promised his wife that he would not sleep with another woman. He paired off with me so that he would not end up whoring around with the other airmen.

"Hell no!" he retorted as he moved the washcloth to his privates. "Back home, I had the biggest dick on our street."

Peterson had never seen me hard. He didn't know. Of course, I had seen his bulge in the morning back in the states while we were training, but I was sure mine was bigger, "So, you lived on a street with a bunch of guys with little cocks."

Now that was a challenge to my friend. Like most guys, he was going to best me. He was going to prove that he was more of a man than I was. Peterson turned to me revealing his hardening dick as he washed it. His hand roving all over his tool. "My wife says my best feature is my dick."

"Well when you are as homely as you, that's easy." To be honest, Peterson was a really good-looking guy. He had ice blue eyes with a perfect nose and mouth just the right size for his face. He was better looking than me. His chest was hairless, and he did have two big sausage size nipples on two well-formed pecs. He had a washboard abdomen. Then there was a wet, full bush. Then there it was. His wife was right. It was a beauty. It was big and full. I wanted it. He was making this so difficult for me. How was I going to sleep tonight? We were sharing a bed. He could do anything he wanted to me. I swallowed hard as I looked at this man who had the perfect body that I lusted after more than anything I had in my whole life. Never had I wanted any one like this.

Facing me, wagging his now almost fully engorged tool, "Take a good look at this snake of mine," he smiled. "It's what women dream of. It's big, thick, and hard and fills their pussy."

His dick was great. It must be between 6 to 7 inches long and was on the thicker side. I was surprised that the sight of his wood made me even harder, but I had to answer him. Matter of fact, I responded, "I have three brothers. My oldest brother is 12 years older than me and his dick makes yours look like an earthworm."

Raymond was proud of his cock. All of us boys shared a room in the attic, and he would strut around with his hard on making sure we all saw the big slab of meat he had. Raymond was big like my dad. I think he did it to get at Chris who was two years younger than him. Chris and I were much smaller and took after our mom's people. Not only did Chris end up short, but he also had a cock that seemed half of the size and width of Raymond.

Chris did not show off his dick, but I did interrupt him a couple of times out in the barn, so I know. Then there was the brut who was my brother just two years older than me. He had a big body like Raymond but the littlest dick of us all. Maybe it was 5 inches and thin. Richard, also known as Dick, out measured me physically in every way but when it came to our cocks. When it came to dick size I ruled.

I must have been overflowing with lust because, my member was rock hard looking at Peterson's dick. Normally, I wouldn't do this but that night I did. This was a chance to let Peterson see me, and he would think it was just part of the fun and games-not animal lust. There would be nothing about this moment that spooked him off or make him shun me. I stood up off the bed and looked him in the eye and said, "You can't beat this."

I was nervous as I fumbled with my belt. This was my chance to stand naked and hard with him. I undid my belt, unbutton my pants, and in a matter of couple of seconds, slipped my pants and underwear to my ankle and stood before another man not a couple of feet in front of me with a raging hard on not just sticking straight out but sticking straight up. It was big, just over 8 inches and thick like a coke bottle. I continued to strip my shirt off, soon I stood naked in front of him except for my socks.

Peterson stared at it for a moment. "Damn," is all he said as he continued to look. Then he spoke, "Why in the hell are you still a virgin with a dick like that? There are women who would stand in line to have that thing fill their hole."

Suddenly, I felt naked and pulled my pants up and sat on the bed. I felt embarrassed.

A still naked Peterson sat next to me. There was a lot a pressure to have sex. I wanted to have sex. I wanted to badly. Peterson, "Sorry, Elwood."

He can't know that I want him. What am I going to say? Think of something. "I don't want to lose it to some whore," came out of me. "Or some girl that I don't even know her name. When I lose my virginity, I want it to be someone that I will always be glad that they took it. Is that strange?"

"No," Peterson started. Standing up talking more to himself than to me. "The reason you and I are in this hotel room tonight is because we didn't want to end up in some whore house with our crews." He sighed. "Damn it, I really need to fuck right now, but I made that promised to my wife. I got to keep my word. I will not have sex with another woman while I am away." He looked down at his hard wood longing for relief. "You helped me with that Elwood. If it wasn't for you, I would be hanging out at some brothel hoping not to get the clap. I understand."

"I don't want to die a virgin," I whispered. I started to cry because I knew that I might. It was just a few days ago that I saw Cox's plane blow up just out my window as we flew in formation. Parts of his plane hit ours. We were lucky not to go down too. Everyone died in a flash.

I lost it. I didn't mean too. I try to keep it all deep down inside and not to think about it, but it came over me like a giant wave. It swallowed me.

Rushing back to my side Peterson held me as the tears flowed. I was a man and shouldn't cry but I was. I tried to keep all those feelings in a box, but at that moment, they escaped.

The man that I desired was naked and holding me. Everything seemed better knowing that I was in his arms. It took a moment before I realized that he was crying too. We were both scared. Some of our buddies with which we trained with to be bombardiers had been lost. Some shot down, others lost in accidents. We didn't talk about it. You had to think about staying alive and not death.

How long we were in that hug, I don't know, but Peterson broke it. Still naked, he stood up and pulled me up by my hand, "You ought to freshen up. London's one dirty city. If I am going to be sleeping in the same bed as you, I don't want to wake up covered in black." We both laughed.

Wiping away a tear with the back of my hand, "Yeah, better wash this dirt off of me, but you may want to stand on the other side of the room. You see when my cock flies out of these pants again it's going to be swinging across this room and I don't want it to knock you down."

He laughed as he lay naked on his side of the small bed and I undressed. I carefully took off my uniform and stripped down to my birthday suit hoping that he enjoyed what he saw. I was not smooth like him. I had some hair on my chest and a trail of hair down to my pubes. I grew up on a farm, so my body was strong and lean. My nipples weren't as big as his. I wished I had luscious nipples like Peterson. I can flirt with him and he won't know it. Looking back at him, "Do you think anyone notice my ass today?"

Holding his hands up and framing it as he stared at it, "Though it is not on par with my ass, I have to say you got a nice one too."

"Thank you."

"It's the truth," he smiled. "With a big dick like that, a great ass, and even a cute face, I am going to have to introduce you to some girls. There is my sister and a couple of cute cousins too. And before your wedding night, I will teach you how to make love to the one you pick so they quiver and shake. I know how to fuck good."

"Well my brother Richard won't be any help," I said. "He thinks you just whip it out, stick it, pound away for 2 to 3 minutes and you're done."

Laughing, "He's probably a virgin too."

"No, he is no virgin." I wasn't going to tell Peterson that Richard would rape me. I remember him finding me in the barn on my eighteen birthday. He said, 'I have something for you.' He was so much bigger than me. Pinning me to the wall, he undid my overalls, pulled down my underwear and stuck it in me. It hurt like hell and felt like a broomstick. It only lasted two minutes because the moment he came inside of me, he pulled out, put it away, and left me there. I hate Dick.

"Sorry for his partner."

"Me too." I finished up my sponge bath. Peterson still naked on the bed looking at me as my nude frame moved to the foot of the bed.

"There is something that I got to tell you. If it bothers, you let me know. You're my best buddy and don't want to mess anything up." In a serious voice, Peterson continued, "I don't want to scare you or anything, but I am going to have to jerk off tonight. What I am saying..."

Stopping him and wanting him to do it and hoping maybe we could both do it at the same time. Oh, please let us be able to do it at the same time. "Peterson, I have three older brothers who jerked off. It won't bother me. Though I have never admitted this to anyone, I do it too."

"It's so hard to stay faithful. I got to do it, or I'll explode."

"I understand."

Shaking his head still naked on the bed, "No you don't. You've never fucked. Once you have a woman on a regular basis, you want it all the time. There is this hunger to have your dick in a hot, tight hole, pounding away until you cum. I need it."

"That bad, um?"

"Half the time today I was not looking at the sites but at the women. I would see them naked in my head and my dick inside of them. I can't stop thinking about it. Jerking off only makes it somewhat bearable. You have no idea how much I want to fuck."

Oh, I do. I want you. You have no idea how much I want to give myself to you. To have you fuck me. For you to be one with me. "I have an idea how you feel."

"Elwood, I want to fuck!" he stated plainly. Then in a joking tone, "You may want to get another room cause, I might end up pounding you in your sleep. I am about to bust."

Would he? He could have me. I would let him do anything he wanted to me. I can see your perfect penis in that luscious bed of pubes laying on that bed. Please do something to me. Trying to sound as if I were joking, "I got a really cute ass."

We both laugh. "Are you okay with me jerking off?"

"I am going to tell you something because you are my best friend. You are like a good brother to me. You may not want to stay in the same room with me. You may never want to talk or see me again, but I am only partly a virgin."

He laughed. "Either you are or you're not," Peterson said shaking his head. "You are either a virgin or you're not a virgin."

"I don't agree," I began. "My dick has never been inside anyone or anything." This was so hard, but I had a reason to tell him. "My brother Richard fucked my ass more than once. If he found me alone, he would whip it out, stick it in me and cum. I hate him. I hated Cox too. Caused he did it to me too."

"Cox fucked you?" His mouth hung open. There was a shocked look on his face.

"I am not the only one he fucked."

"Cox?"

"He would fuck anything and anyone. I think that he had a way of figuring out who he could nail. He could tell who had been used. People like me who had been attacked, he could read it he told me. What my brother did was rape me and that is what Cox did. Part of the reason I started hanging out with you, was so Cox could not get me alone."

"Where did he nail you at?"

"Lots of places. First in the States and then in the Village by the base."

"I never knew..."

"When I saw his plane blow up. The first thing I felt was relief. I feel bad when I think how relieved I felt when I saw him and his crew die. That's not a Christian thought." I just stood there naked in the room. Peterson still naked, got out of bed, and came over and hugged me. He held me tight. I felt so comfortable and safe in his arms as our warm naked bodies pressed against each other. I wanted him to hold me like that forever. His arms around me and mine around him.

"Well Cox wasn't doing Christian things to you. I'd feel the same way." He continued to hold me, and I laid my head on his shoulder for a minute.

Should I? What if he hits me? But I want this so bad. Oh, the hell with it. I had to get this out. So, I pulled away, but I could not look at him, "I'm your buddy. Buddies help each other and I want to help you." I hope that he doesn't hate me. This may not go well, but I got to try. "Where I am going with this is that you made a promise to your wife you would not fuck a woman while you were out here. You are hard up. You need to fuck. You can fuck me."

Stepping back, "I can't do that."

Being bold, "Why not?"

"You're my buddy."

"Exactly," I started. "I am your buddy, and I would do anything for you. I see you suffering. I don't want you to break your promise. You can fuck me."

"I can't use you like your brother and Cox did."

"You won't be using me because I am giving myself to you. Fuck me."

"I don't know..."

"You can do it however you want. You can stick it and pound away if that is what you need."

Peterson looked down and then back at me, "I would never fuck you."

"Back in Greece, the Spartan Soldier would pair up and fuck each other to strengthen their bonds. Fuck me!"

"If I did anything it would be to make love to you."

"Then make love to me."

"But..." I put my hand up to stop him.

"You will be the first person ever to make love to me. I would like to have that before anything happens. To just know what it's liked to have someone make love to me. Someone to make love to me, not just fuck me."

With that, Peterson took his right hand and gently touched my cheek. Then he slowly moved in and softly kissed me. His lips touched mine.

I had never kissed any one in my life. Cox made me suck his dick, but I did not kiss him. It was unbelievable as are lips locked. His tongue slipped into my mouth. My tongue quickly learned as they tangoed together. I had never felt more alive. My hands slide along the muscles of his strong back. His hands moved down my back to my ass where they each grabbed a cheek. Then he swung me around and pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me.

His lips moved down my neck as I twisted and turned in passion. When he reached my breast, he went to my left nipple licked it and then kissed it. My body quivered. It was as if there was a connection to my cock that was so hard and stiff as he made love to my nipple. Then he sucked on it. It was driving me crazy with lust. My dick was like steel. Never had I ever felt like this before. It continued when he moved to the right nipple. I didn't know how much longer I could last. This was fucking fantastic. No wonder he missed this so much. It was nothing like jerking off. It was a million times better. I heard myself moan.

Still making love to me, Peterson moved down my abdomen, kissing me all the way as he worked down my body. He reached my groin where my cock was standing straight up like a flagpole. It was begging for his full attention, and he gave it to me.

As his mouth touched the head, I saw stars. I was trying not to blow. He took the head in his mouth and worked down over the ribbed area where it attaches to the shaft. I was moaning. My breath became shallow and fast. Nothing in my life had ever been like this. It was unbelievable. Then without warning, he swallowed the upper half as his head bobbed up and down going further down each and every time. My hips started moving. I had no control. It just happened.

Peterson kept working my erection. Every time further down my big, hard cock he went. Deeper he went until I could feel my dick going down his throat and his nose would bury into my pubes. I was breathing faster and faster.

There was a feeling deep inside of me. It was a tingling in my stomach. This was a different feeling than when I jacked off. It was a new sensation. I gasped out between breaths of excitement, "I'm about to cum!"

Peterson didn't stop. He kept taking it all. The head felt the tightness of his throat and it burst out. It flowed through me in jerk after jerk after jerk. I didn't think it would stop. Never had I cum that hard. Never had I cum that much. I had just been to paradise.

Slipping off my dick and with his mouth dripping my cum, he moved forward to kiss me. He thrusted his tongue in my mouth still coated with my own spunk. Never had I tasted it. It was tangy and then bitter. I thought it would be gross, but it wasn't.

mkrotter
mkrotter
80 Followers
12