All Comments on 'Two Buddies'

by mkrotter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome story, one of the best I’ve read on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What

Why on earth would you stop there and not go into detail of them actually having sex? This could have been fantastic but you decided not to put the effort in. What lazy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Ignore that prior "What" Anonymous comment! This was a great story with vivid descriptions and real emotions between the characters. Would it have been cool to have even more explicit sex? Sure, but we can find that in every other story on Literotica. You don't find this kind of quality often in such stories on this site. The writing is anything but "lazy." You sure as heck put in the effort. Bravo!

Chris7swChris7swover 3 years ago

I'm guessing that you've tried to set the scene in London during WW2 and if so you should have depicted it better because gay life in those days was a very, very taboo subject. And actually it wasn't even described as 'gay' - that word hadn't even come into use yet.

Equally so, your conversation should have been more true to the year because I'm entirely sure that they wouldn't have spoken as we do now.

What was even more galling was that you seemed to just fade the story out at the end - two pages of chatter and then just seven lines of sex. As has already been said, that's just lazy writing - it's dead easy to write about two people meeting but to describe sex in detail is both harder and more rewarding. I feel that you chickened out at the end.

The concept is fine; the idea is great and the sex would have been brilliant - but you let yourself down.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Great Story!

Ignore the criticism. Sure, you could have written more but what you did was quite good and I could feel the emotions of both. You might consider another chapter. And the sex you described was definitely hot!

mkrottermkrotterover 3 years agoAuthor
Response

This is an unfinished piece. I worked hard on it but feared that no one would like what I wrote. It was 100% fiction. It is very hard to be a writer. You are very vulnerable.

When writing, you reveal part of who you are. That is also the story unfolds here.

There were vulnerable. It is what I thought of what two guys may have felt at that time. It is not a story about two gay guys. It was about two men who were scared and most likely to die or be shot down. They need love, intimacy, someone to share with, There is much more to tell in this story. I seriously thought about just trashing it all, but then decided to see if I published it anyone would read it. I can tell that people would like me to finish this story which I am considering doing in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot story!

Hot story of longing, lust and fulfillment! Hope you write more!

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Beautiful story...

Beautiful story of longing, being buddies, fear and making each other feel really really good. Enjoyed it immensely. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please finish this story. You can tell there is genuine love and affection between these two guys against an intense background of war and danger. It would have been wonderful for you to describe the sex they had in great detail. It would have been exceptionally hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous