Two Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled off of me and lay naked on his back, "How did you like it?"

"I didn't mean to cum in your mouth," I apologized.

"My baby, always takes my cum. It feels better that way," he smiled at me. "If you have sex with me it's got to be the best."

"Oh, it was the BEST!"

"That's just how I wanted it to be."

"But you didn't fuck me."

"Elwood," he said as he rolled over and rested his head on my chest. "The first thing a good lover does is take care of his partner. You got to meet all their needs. We got all night and believe me; we are going to be humping it all night long."

I just smiled. I stroked his face gently.

"Next, I am going to take your cute ass, though not as cute as mine. In every position I know-missionary, doggy, on your side, riding me, and ones that you never dreamed of."

Willingly, "I'm yours."

"Then I am going to be yours. You are going to become 100% non-virgin tonight because then, I am going to crawl up on top of you and ride that big pole of yours until it is buried so deep in my ass that you can see it sticking out my mouth."

"You'd do that for me."

"We're like the Spartans aren't we."

"Yeah."

"By the end of this leave we will have filled every hole that we got full of baby juice. Neither one of us is going to be able to walk."

"I'm going to fuck you too?"

"I can't have no 50% virgin buddy and you're going to lose it to me. You will remember me to the day you die as your first fuck and you will have one fine ass to lose it to!" With that he kissed me on the lips.

"Well let's get back at it!"

That we did. We never went to sleep that night. That man can fuck. Or as he calls it, making love. He did me in at least 12 different positions. I did him in only two or three. Damn he was a good fucking lover. When he fucked me, it didn't hurt like with my brother or Cox. It felt so good. His cock filled my hole perfectly. The first time he pounded my ass with his perfect penis, I shot a load without touching myself. His dick in me sent pleasure through me. When I came that first time as he was fucking me, it caused my ass to clamp down on his hard dick in my hole causing him to cum deep in my ass. I could feel his cock pulse and fill me with his white cream. He said of the six times he fucked me that night, that was the best one. I only fucked him twice, but it was great.

We did not go to sleep until we were on the train back to base. That was the greatest leave ever and I still remember it to this day.

12