Two Can Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel indicated his glass of orange. "You've gone half way there. Isn't that enough?"

By now totally emboldened by a combination of drink and her unexpected success as a femme fatale, Rachel traced a wavy line with her finger along his thigh, working up towards his crotch. His hand suddenly trapped hers.

"Your place or mine?"

"Where's yours?"

"Heritage Hotel round the corner."

"Yours."

They entered the hotel separately, Rachel following Matt after an interval of five minutes. On the way out of the bar she had looked triumphantly at her new friends, giving them a thumbs up. Kate's response was silent applause, whilst the other two looked less than delighted.

Matt had given her his room number with the instruction to walk past reception looking neither to right nor left as if confident of her whereabouts. He was on the third floor, but she had to take the lift up to the fourth, then walk down a flight. All of this was accomplished without a hitch and nobody saw as she quietly slipped through Matt's door, which had been left just off the catch.

The room was tastefully furnished with matching bed cover and curtains, a dressing table, coffee table and two chairs, bedside tables with lamps and a built-in shelf holding tea and coffee making facilities. A TV was fastened to the wall on a bracket.

"A double bed," remarked Rachel. "How convenient especially for someone who's not supposed to have sex the night before a big match."

"It's a condition of my contract. I get a bigger room and I also like plenty of space for sleeping. To spread out."

Rachel slowly walked towards him, dropping her bag on the floor and reaching behind her for the zip on her dress.

"I'd like to see you spread out and naked," she purred. This was all easier than she had imagined and thought she was doing rather well. The zip ran smoothly down and in one movement she stepped out of the dress. She was left wearing the briefest of bra and pants, suspender belt and stockings; all black, of course. The effect on Matt was most gratifying as witnessed by the bulge in his trousers.

Rachel kneeled down in front of him. "Let's not keep this poor thing confined any longer."

She unfastened his belt, pulled down the zip on his flies and lowered his trousers. A neat pair of shorts still hid his penis from view, though it was straining to find freedom.

"Step out," she instructed.

He did so and Rachel threw the trousers onto a chair. She then pulled down his shorts and he automatically stepped out of them without speaking a word; he seemed to be mesmerised.

"That's better," cooed Rachel. "Now I can see the ball, but I doubt whether I'll be able to prevent it going in."

She ran her fingers up and down its silky length and gazed at the taut muscles and stretched skin. It was delightfully hard. Rachel delicately ran her tongue around the head of the penis. He moaned.

She looked up. "I'm sorry, am I hurting you?"

"No, for God's sake, no. But I'm not going to be able to hold it much longer if you keep doing that."

"You want me to stop?"

"No....yes....I don't know."

"Are you saying my tackle is likely to prevent a goal?"

"Exactly," Matt sighed.

"In that case, I'll stop." Rachel gave a quick kiss to the penis and stood up. "Maybe we should have a cooling-off period."

She sat in a chair.

"Where did you learn to do that?"

"I didn't learn anything; it comes naturally. Was it good?"

"Bloody good." Matt sank down onto the bed. "Andrea didn't do it as well as that."

"Andrea?"

"My girl....ex-girl-friend. She reluctantly fumbled around with little effect. Whilst you....."

"Yes?"

"I was coming-off almost as soon as you touched me. Then you used your tongue and....I couldn't stand it."

Rachel smiled with pleasure, but also felt a glow of embarrassment on her cheeks at such unstinted praise from a stranger.

Without making a display of it, Rachel unclipped her suspenders, pulled off her stockings and unfastened the belt. She then removed the bra, lay back on the bed with her legs over the end and wriggled out of her pants. There were a few moments of silent tension, neither one daring to make a move, but each wanting to resume the game. Some of the strength had left Matt's penis, but it still jutted out quite firmly. He slowly pulled himself out of the chair, dropped to the floor on all fours and crawled towards the foot of the bed where Rachel's legs were parted, revealing her vulva.

The lips were thickened, suffused with a reddish glow and wet with desire and anticipation. Matt gently kissed each of the parted lips then inserted his tongue into the vagina. Rachel gave a little shudder of pleasure. She began to caress her breasts, then rolled her nipples between two fingers, raising them into two hard peaks.

Matt kissed the vulva lips again, then began to move up her body with a whole series of kisses until he had taken possession of her nipples. She could feel his penis nestling along her vulva and pressing against her clitoris. He began to move up and down, stimulating that most sensitive spot, and a thousand pin pricks of desire erupted all through Rachel's body, from her toes to the top of her head. Even her scalp seemed to be alive with electricity.

She lifted her legs up onto Matt's shoulders and clasped them together behind his neck. His penis, rock hard once more, found the entrance to her vagina and slipped in of its own accord, diving as far as it could. The male member was not particularly long, but its thickness more than compensated for the lack of inches. It rubbed along the delicate membrane sending wave after wave of heavenly convulsions along every nerve making them tingle with excitement.

Rachel tightly gripped Matt's arms as he pumped ever more rapidly feeling every fibre of her being awash with marvellous sensations. She rolled her head from side to side and moaned with the sheer pleasure emanating from her genitalia. Suddenly Matt gasped and went rigid, his penis fully inserted, but now motionless as his sperm ejaculated into the warmth of the vagina.

Rachel gasped and grimaced, as if in pain, at the intense pleasure. She dug her nails into Matt's back and hugged him tightly to her breasts which seemed enlarged and extra sensitive to the touch.

They lay there for a couple of minutes relishing the after glow of successful copulation. Its job done and all force spent the penis inside her began to soften. Rachel's body was stimulated, aware of every little movement and diffused with warmth, created by passion rather than the heat of the room. Her eyes were glazed and her breath came in a rapid series of gasps, gradually steadying as she returned to earth from cloud seven.

She briefly thought of Paul and what a pity it was that he hadn't been there to witness her reaction to another lover. The experience had been so satisfying it was a shame that this was a one night stand, but that was the name of the game; no involvement. She had to stick by the rules. On the other hand, the night was young and once was not enough.

Kate was right. There were plenty of fish in the sea ready and willing to be caught. Tonight she had proved herself to be very good at fishing.

12