Two Cocks for Lynne Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers

'Fucking hell Benny, she'll stuggle to take that!' I gasped.

'Maybe.' He grunted, 'But I'spect we'll both enjoy watching her try! At least she can lick and suck on it a bit, if nothing else I'll jack off over them lovely big tits of hers while I watch you fucking the sexy little minx!. I ain't never had a bit of posh like this, so she's gonna get it one way or another!'

With that he moved forward positioning the tip of his cock against her glossy red sparkling lips.

Lynne, unaware of the conversation, was waiting for some action. Feeling the cock pushing against her lips, she put her tongue out to lick it, paused, then ran her tongue around the dome.

'Oh God!' She gasped loudly, unable to judge the volume of her voice above Enigma playing in her ear phones.

'That's a big one! Oh my God!'

Benny eased forward, taking his huge cock in one hand and rubbing it around her face as her tongue darted over it. He flicked the tip over her lips, parting them and her mouth opened wide as he gently eased the sticky, fat helmet in. I could sense her excitement as she struggled to accommodate the bulging dome of his cock. Finally her lips stretched sufficiently to close over the helmet and some of the shaft. Benny braced himself on the headboard with both hands as he looked down at his cock.

'Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah, good girl, she's taking it!' He gasped.

Slowly, as she became more comfortable, he started to thrust his bony hips forward, grunting in pleasure and delight as he watched his cock slowly fucking her stretched mouth.

'That's it Miss Lynne! You suck on old Benny's cock. Look at that Jimbo, your dirty little missus is loving it!' He panted. 'If she can get it in her mouth she's gonna love it filling up her posh little pussy!'

Lynne was getting into it properly now and Benny kept easing in a bit more in at a time, puffing her cheeks in and out like a bellows with each thrust

'Pretty hot at sucking cock ain't she!' Gonna have to ease up and let it cool off a bit or my balls are gonna explode!'

He slowed down and eased his cock out of her mouth, but let her tongue run over the full length of it, then lifted it so the his big, grey hairy ball sack was over her mouth.

Lynne was panting as she licked and sucked the old man's wrinkled, hairy balls, a vision of red lips and grey pubes.

'That's a stupidly big cock!' she shouted, ...'Mmmm ...she purred, I love it, ...but I'll never be able to take it all. Oh my God, it's just ... So fucking big!' she sighed.

Benny looked over at me grinning.

'Jus' listen to your wife, all dressed up like that then saying she won't be able to take it! Not fucking much she won't! She's gonna get a good humping on my ol' cock tonight boy, you'd better get in there first and warm that classy little pussy up a bit!'

It became obvious that to get the full benefit of the evening we were going to have to give Lynne a bit more freedom of movement, so I told Benny that we needed to untie her wrists and secure them behind her, or at least, enough to prevent her reaching up and removing the mask. This was getting too good to take the risk of her suddenly finding out whose cock she was pleasuring so enthusiastically!

Taking a wrist each, we untied her and eased her on to her knees. I saw her hand move down to take a feel of Benny's cock as we re-tied her wrists. As her gloved hand moved down the shaft, her mouth dropped open with shock.

'You have got to be joking!' she gasped, 'This thing can't be for real? Oh ...My ...God! That is just huge!' She gave a nervous giggle. 'You can't really think that you can put that in me?? ...Help!'

Benny still had a stupid grin on his face as he made himself comfortable, laying out in the centre of the bed, head propped up against the pillows.

'Maybe, maybe not,' he grunted, ' but I'll take a bit more o' that 'ot little mouth while you get her ready!'

His hand went to the back of Lynne's head pulling her mouth towards his cock once more. Holding the base in the other hand he fed it between her lips as he started to slowly jack himself into her open mouth. I guided her onto her knees so that I could stand behind her. Slowly, her parted lips slipped over his swollen cock as he guided her head down further.

'Oh yeah! Now we're getting there.' He panted, as her head started to bob up and down, taking in more of his length each time.

I positioned my cock against her slick pussy lips and nudged in to the welcoming hot, velvety tunnel. Lynne pushed back, quickly encompassing my cock with her wet pussy as I started to fuck her with long regular strokes.

Benny now had a hand on one of her swinging breasts, so I leaned forward and cupped the weight of the other as Lynne began moaning in appreciation of the attention she was recieving.

Taking a thrusting cock at each end while having her tits groped was her idea of heaven, and it was obvious to us both that she was definitely loving it! Listening to her muffled groans of pleasure and watching Benny fucking his old cock into her mouth was getting me close to the edge, so when I felt another orgasm starting to shake through her body I fucked harder and just let my torrent of hot cum spew deep inside her. Her knees gave way as she climaxed and she collapsed, panting, over Benny, his wet cock now jutting up beside her face.

'I reckon that should have got her warmed up lovely!' he said, with a wicked grin on his face.

'I reckon it's time for her to have a go on my old cock now boy! What d'yer think?'

'Oh yeah!' I agreed, helping him to centre her on the bed. 'She's as ready as she's ever going to be!'

It was a pity that she couldn't hear us, she loves a bit of lewd talk while being fucked.

Benny knelt between her spread legs once more, his cock jutting menacingly over her. He ran a hand appreciatively up each leg, slowly over her thigh boots and upwards over her black lace top stockings. His eyes were fixed on her pussy lips and the residue of my load that was now slowly leaking out of her.

'Oh yeah, she's ready my boy, 'n' she ain't the only one!'

He gripped his cock, using the head to scoop up my leaking cum before smearing it around her pussy lips. Using it as lubrication, he then nudged the tip into her.

Lynne gasped and told him to take it slowly.

Benny grunted that he was in no hurry, but of course, she couldn't hear a word over the music playing in her ears.

Lifting her legs so that her heels were either side of his head, he shunted forward, burying another inch of cock into her. Her pussy lips were forced inwards by his girth, so he eased out just sufficiently to allow him to spread them with his finger, then nudged a bit more in. Lynne gasped again, 'Oh fuck! That feels so big ... keep going, ... slowly!'

'Slippery as a bath of warm oil in 'ere!' He gloated, gleefully. 'I reckon she's gone take this no problem!' He lent forward thrusting slowly as he slid more in, bit by bit, making her gasp with each movement.

I looked on in fascination as my wife's pussy gradually encompassed this huge swollen cock, watching as the ugly scarred section was being swallowed up, the new sensations causing her to move against him.

They were both breathing heavily now, he was gripping her ankles, holding them further apart, as she clenched a handful of bed sheet in each fist.

'Oh yeah, that's it baby, keep taking it!' He urged, nudging still more of his meat in. 'Dirty little minx is loving it up her Jimbo! Chose yourself a proper posh little slut, didn't you!' He had a point. She was taking the girth, but I was amazed that she was taking so much of the length!

'Get some pillows under her arse!' Benny called out. 'I think she's gonna take the lot tonight!'

I quickly grabbed three pillows. He lifted Lynne by the ankles as I stuffed them beneath her.

'Oh yeah, that's it mate, got the angle right now!' he called out triumphantly as he eased the full length in. Lynne was still gripping the sheets in each hand and rolling her head from side to side, gasping for breath as Benny started to pump into her. He moved forward now, taking his weight on his hands and leaving her booted legs flailing, stiletto heels pointing at the ceiling as he started to ride her, building up the pace and plunging his big, sex starved cock deep inside my wife.

'Cor, can't believe Miss Lynne.' he grunted between thrusts. 'Nothin' of 'er, but she's taking 10 inches like a pro, reckon I'm fucking her lungs by now, judging by the way she be pantin'!'

He was right, he was fucking that big cock into her now and she was fucking him right back, heels dug into the bed and hips thrusting against him. Her mouth was opening and closing but no comprehensible sound was coming out. I could only hear grunts and gasps and his the sound of his balls slapping against her bum.

After five minutes of hard, solid fucking I heard her start to say 'St st stop, stop please ... on top, I want to go on top!

Benny slowed down. 'Good idea, ' he grunted. 'I could do with a bit o' rest myself!' He slowly pulled his cock from her mushy pussy with a gurgling, sucking sound, leaving Lynne on her back and panting rapidly. As he flopped onto his back next to her I helped her onto her knees so that she could get astride him. My own cock was rock hard again now, but there was no way that I was going to stop the flow between these two. This was definitely becoming a spectator sport

With Lynne kneeling astride his stomach, Benny pulled her forwards and down so that his face was sandwiched between her hanging breasts. He gripped them, pushing them together as he licked and sucked on them enthusiastically. His right hand then went down between her thighs as he reached for his cock and positioned the fat throbbing head between the lips of her pussy. Lynne gasped as it started to enter her once more and slowly gyrated her hips to accommodate the girth. Benny placed his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her back as he eased it in, inch by inch. Groaning in pleasure, Lynne took it all until it was buried up the hilt. Her back straightened as she placed the weight of her body on his cock, the wide base stretching her pussy to the limit. With the full length inside her she started to ride it enthusiastically as Benny placed his hands behind his head and watched her with a big satisfied grin on his face.

'That's it Miss Lynne, you enjoy yourself on old Benny's big cock!' he muttered. 'I been dying to get it up that tight little pussy for years, I fucking knew you was ripe for it!' He started to grunt in time with Lynne's thrusts as she bounced up and down, gasping her appreciation each time she slapped her full weight down on him.

'Oh my God, oh fuck, oh yes, don't stop ... oh you big bastard, oh God, oh yeah, fuck me hard!' her breathless ramblings continued as she continued to ride him.

'She fucking loves It, don't she Jimbo!' Benny called out. 'Look at them tits bouncing about, fuck, I could watch her riding me cock all night, with her all dressed up like a posh little tart an all! Made for fucking if you ask me!'

They continued like this for some time and I was amazed at the old boys staying power. I knew that Lynne could take cock all night, but I would have thought Benny would have shot his load by now!

A few minutes later Lynne shuddered as she climaxed over his cock once more, this time slumping forward onto his chest, panting heavily.

Benny had one hand gripping her bum and the other on one of her breasts as his cock still filled her pussy.

'Time to stand up I reckon,' he whispered to me. 'Let's get her over the back of that armchair.' He said, nodding towards the big soft armchair in the corner of the room.

I helped her up on to her wobbly legs and guided her over to the chair, as Benny spun it around so the back was facing her. Bending her over the back of the chair, he slipped his cock between the tops of her thighs as his rough old hands ran up over her smooth body, finally cupping her hanging breasts.

'I'm gonna have to give it to her now Jimbo, my balls are about to burst!' He bent his knees releasing one breast as he grabbed his cock and slipped it smoothly back up my wife. She sighed gratefully as she took his full length again.

This was just inviting two cocks again, so I knelt on the chair in front of her and slipped my solid cock between her lips. She immediately began sucking on it as I timed my thrusts so that we were see-sawing our cocks into her. Benny, gripped her hips and pulled her further over the chair back, lifting her her feet off the ground, but giving his cock an easier line into her.

'Oh fuck yes!' He gasped, building up the pace. 'Tha's got her nailed now! Come on Miss Lynne, let old Benny hump you proper!'

Lynne was grunting with each deep thrust, and as the pace increased she started to moan incoherently, her body limp in surrender to the pounding. Benny started to sweat with the effort as he kept up the onslaught on her ravaged pussy, his body slapping against hers with a steady rhythm.

'Fuck me! Oh fuck yes!' He gasped loudly.

'She's got to be the best fuck ever, me old mate! Never thought I'd be balling this ''ot little minx! Oh fuck, Jimbo, me balls are full to bursting.'

Suddenly, he let out a growl and stopped humping and just pushed into her with short sharp jerks.

'Take it baby, oh fuck yes. Take it all you horny little slut!' He called out.

'I'm cumming right up inside your missus Jimbo! Fuck yes! Emptying my old balls into her, fucking loves it don't she! ...Every little drop! Oh fuck yes, she can 'ave as much of this as she wants, any old time!' He rested his hands on her shoulders keeping her pinned down as he calmed down, before slowly easing his big cock out of her with a slow gurgling sound.

Lynne lay slumped over the back of the sofa, still panting as Benny grabbed his dressing gown and left the room giving me a thumbs up and a wink before closing the door behind him. I thought I'd leave the blindfold on her for a few minutes longer to be on the safe side, so I slipped behind her a slid my solid cock easily into her sopping wet, hot ravaged pussy. I was surprised that it felt snug still after having Benny's big cock in it just a minute or two before! Boosted by the lingering image of what I'd just witnessed, it didn't take long for me to add my hot load to Benny's.

***

Once I had helped Lynne back onto the bed, I removed her mask and ear phones and almost laughed at the semi shocked expression on her face.

'My God', she sighed, 'Who the hell was that? I've never been fucked like that before. That was the most enormous cock ever! Whew!'

It wasn't long before she fell into very satisfied sleep. Next morning she seemed to have recovered well as we chatted about the previous night. She was keen to find out if the owner of the cock was local, or at least available again. She looked very pleased when I told her that I was sure he would be back wanting more!

Later that morning Benny arrived to get back to some gardening. He tapped on the back door to inform Lynne that someone had left a bouquet of flowers by the front door. She brought the flowers in and opened the attached card, her face blushing as she read,

'A big thank you to a gorgeous lady and an amazing fuck! xx'

To be continued!

LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers
12