Two Colleagues Get Hands On Pt. 02

Story Info
Maria continues her adventures with colleagues...
4.7k words
4.75
14.7k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay great work today people, let's break for lunch and meet back here at half past one, " the company CEO said. It was the second day of the conference and Maria was finding it hard to concentrate. As the presentations went on her mind drifted back to last night. The thought of Harry jerking off for her was making her hot. But it was not only the vision of him naked with his member in his hands that nagged at her brain and her loins. It was the accidental kiss that they exchanged just as she climaxed that so intrigued her. How the hell did a fantasy about a guy at work become what it did last night? A reality! And what happens next?

Her phone jolted her from her thoughts. It was Roberto from sales, her on again, off again lover. He had sent an SMS asking her to meet him for lunch outside his room. Little wonder what he is after she thought with a tingle in her loins.

Maria walked by the pool she had been in the night before and smiled at the thought of what had happened. Turning a corner, she saw Roberto and wondered why she was going to do what she was about to do. Their relationship was in a bit of a trough. She hadn't seen him much in the past two months apart from a weekly rumble in bed. Though he was an enthusiastic enough lover, he was not able to fulfil the Maria's needs as a more regular companion or partner. It always came back to her being subordinated to his Italian family and its needs. She realized quickly that she would be second to Roberto's mama and sisters. Maria refused to be put in a corner by anyone let alone a man. No, she thought as she walked on, Roberto's time was almost finished.

He put his phone in his inner jacket pocket and watched her approach. With the eyes of a predator he looked her over with delight. Her breasts filled out her sleeveless lavender top and her shapely hips swayed as she moved. Her hair was down and it bounced softly off her shoulders. She was right. The look in his dark eyes told her all she needed to know.

"Hey what's going on then?" she asked as she kissed him on the cheek.

"You're looking great today honey. You looked great in the pool last night too,"

"You saw?" she asked.

"Hard not to notice the best tits in the company when they're wet in an almost see through bra" he laughed knowingly.

"Still a needy thing aren't you," she teased him, "So, what do you fancy for lunch?"

"Well, you know," he trailed off suggestively.

"Crap. I know what you want. I can read you look a book," she challenged him

"Ok hot stuff. I want to fuck you right now. I know you could use it too. Your nipples have been hard all morning and I can help you with that '" he grinned as he moved in closer.

"Sorry big guy, I can't do full service right now. But can I fix you up a little something else? I have to meet the boss in fifteen minutes," she lied.

Maria wanted some relief from the sexual tension that had built within her during the morning, but she did not want it from Roberto. Though they had enjoyed some great sex in the past, she did not not feel like his prick was going to get the job done for her anymore. Nevertheless, she thought, a girl can have a little fun when a mama's boy comes begging.

Maria almost tempted to change her mind as Roberto stepped into nuzzle and gently suck on the side of her neck. This was the best way to get her steamed up and Roberto knew it.

"Sounds good to me" he opened the door and they stepped inside Roberto's room.

His hands moved to lift her blouse over her head. She laughed as he devoured her with his eyes. Her nipples had hardened with desire. Maria figured that they had been hard most of the day as she had been consumed with thoughts about Harry.

"Baby your tits drive me crazy," he leaned into kiss her as his hands reached behind her and unclasped the white lace bra she was wearing. It fell to the floor. She stepped back and watched him quickly drop his strides. So predictable she thought as his hands roughly reached out to squeeze her firm peaks. He was always too impatient to get to the good stuff. But she also felt like being a bit naughty. It dawned on her that she had not seen two different cocks in one day since she was about nineteen.

She stepped out of her skirt and, now wearing only her panties, dropped to her knees and observed the hard rod in front of her. Roberto had a medium sized cock that was on the thinner side. Maria generally found it adequate for getting the job done. It curled up at the head and she knew how to best get in the positions so it pressed her g spot when they fucked.

Maria took him in her hand, jerking him slowly and then brought her mouth down on him. As she sucked and nibbled on his helmet, she couldn't help but think about Harry's cock. What would that feel like in her mouth? How would that stimulate her inner most depths? How would it feel deep inside her pussy? Roberto's groaning interrupted her thoughts.

Her hand drifted down to the gusset of her panties. They were warm and wet. Deftly she pushed them aside and started the intimate game of circle and dance on her clit with two fingers. This was a game she had started playing by herself when she was thirteen. She had been perfecting it for the last twenty or so. Though she came twice last night jilling off for Harry, she was still immensely turned on and desperately craved more relief.

She looked up into Roberto's eyes as she licked him from his balls to the head of his cock and back again. He had a faraway glazed look on his face. It was a look Maria knew well and she moved her hand on him in tandem with her mouth with more speed. He was not going to last much longer.

Roberto had always cum quickly when she did this. Maria had been a little disappointed that he could not hold out longer because she did enjoy stroking a hard cock. The first time she discovered this was after a work event. The flirtation had been building for a while before and he was charming her after a few daquiris. They ended up sneaking off for a make out session like teenagers. Before she knew it, he was feeling her up and she had put her hand into his pants. Soon after, she was topless and sucking him off in the back of a company car in anticipation of a good long fuck when he suddenly announced he was about to cum. Maria had to pull back and jerked him off onto his hairy stomach. She made him eat her out before he was ready to go again. Some things never changed she thought as she skillfully wiped his sticky pre cum up and down the shaft of his cock.

Picking up speed with her own hand on her clitoris, her orgasm started to build. She dreamily reflected on how wicked it was to be blowing one man while wishing there was another nearby to draw in her mouth. In her mind, it was like having a kind of virtual threesome. Nothing wrong that she figured. Every woman has fantasies about two cocks helping to get her off.

The far off ringing started in her ears, her pussy began to tingle and the warmth starting flooding through her body as she felt herself building quickly to the final delicious rush. She was vigorously pumping Roberto's cock, wiping the pre cum over the head and down the rampant shaft.

"Watch me getting off," she ordered.

Roberto looked down to see her fingering her pussy. Their eyes met and she flirtatiously raised her eyebrows before licking his slippery cock. It was a sight that drove him over the edge.

"Oh yeh, baby, that's it. Goddam. Here it comes," he cried

He came as she strongly jerked him feeling the throbbing in his cock as the semen rushed up its length. His legs tensed as he shook and unloaded onto the floor. Maria let go of him and moved away to finish herself. Roberto, frustrated at an almost ruined orgasm, grabbed his cock and pumped hard until nothing more came out.

Maria pressed down on her clit with two fingers and squeezed her thighs together as she brought herself off. She slumped against a nearby sofa with a moan. She smiled to herself. Roberto noticed it.

"You're the queen of head. I'm gonna bone you tonight and do the job properly," he boasted.

Maria looked at him and laughed in reply but, in her mind, she was seeing Harry Eastman's cock in front of her. Maria had got herself off with Roberto yet still she sensed some dissatisfaction. After seeing Harry stroke himself off for her last night there was no contest. He had a far more impressive tool that Roberto's 6 inch worm-like cock. Her mind turned to the possibilities of the coming evening.

The next few hours passed slowly. Maria tried to focus on the work but couldn't. She was distracted and it was because of the man from legal. Occasionally she would turn her head, feigning a move to stretch tired muscles, in an attempt to find him in the room full of her colleagues. He was nowhere to be seen. Idly she scrolled through her phone contacts but Harry's number was not among them.

At six in the evening, the conference ended after a stultifying address by the company chairman. Dinner was at seven which gave Maria about half an hour hour to freshen up. Roberto has sent another SMS asking her to join him and some of the team for a drink. She ignored it and returned to her room.

She opened the balcony door and breathed in the sea air. It felt good after the dry air-conditioned room she had been caged up in for most of the day. The heat and humidity were high, it would be a warm and sultry night.

Pulling her blouse off she moved back into the room, undressed and stepped into the shower. Leaning back against the cool tiles she let the water wash the day from her. As she did, she also felt she was washing Roberto from her system. She wanted better. She deserved better. She wanted a confident and assured man. A man who knew how to treat a woman in bed and out. She wanted more of the man she could see as she closed her eyes. She wanted Harry.

Ever since he had revealed his hard penis to her last night in his room, Maria had thought of little else. The familiar frisky feeling had returned. Looking at a clock by the bed she could see she had time. Luxuriously, and with a smile on her face, she licked her fingers and started gently rubbing her mons. After quickly checking her bush was trim and tidy and her legs shaved she thought about Roberto's cock which she was well enough familiar with and then about Harry's which she wanted to know much better. She came fast, holding here breath, as her parted legs trembled and her knees went weak under her.

A few minutes after seven Maria walked to the restaurant for the concluding formal dinner wearing an elegant black evening dress. It had a deep vee neck that showed a hint of the cleft between her large breasts. It fell of her shapely hips ending at the knee. In her pumps she knew her legs looks strong but toned. Maria was feeling confident about her hourglass body at that minute. She wore her hair up to reveal her long neck adorned with a simple necklace.

The usual small talk ensued for the next few hours. Fake conversations and shallow congratulations. The usual corporate banter. At some point Harry had spotted her. She sensed she was being watched and looked around. They locked eyes for several seconds but neither smiled.

How can I make this work? Maria's mind started racing. As he approached, she had an idea. Reaching into her small clutch she pulled out the security card that would open her door. As Harry walked by her she caught his eye and discreetly dropped the card in front of him but down her legs so that nobody else noticed. He got the signal.

"Excuse me," he interrupted her, "I believe you dropped this".

"Oh no, sorry, that's not mine," she replied producing the spare she had.

"Really? Somebody must have lost their key."

"That's a shame, they will be needing it to get in later tonight" she hoped he would be sharp enough to pick up on the double entendre.

"Yes," he smiled into her eyes before turning to the rest of the group

"Maybe the reception desk can help you with that" Maria coolly replied before turning back to the group she was with.

"Right," he replied with a knowing smile, "excuse me".

From the corner of her eye, she saw Harry move off to reception. The conversation around her buzzed but all she could think about was whether or not the suave son of a bitch was sharp enough to get the hint. The blonde at reception liked Harry. She gave him the room number for the card and he was soon in Maria's room waiting.

Five minutes later she made an excuse to leave the group. She checked her phone to see another message from Roberto instructing her to go to his room at midnight for some action. Pathetic. Smiling goodnight, she made her way out of the restaurant.

She held her breath as she approached the door to her room. Would he be in there? What the hell was she going to do now? How does this unfold? Her stomach was churning and she suddenly felt anxious. She stopped at the door and smoothed her dress down with two hands. Looking around she saw nobody in the hall. With a cheeky smile she presented the card and opened the door to a dark room.

Across the room, she noticed the balcony door was open as the curtains waved gently in the breeze. She also noticed Harry sitting on the adjacent sofa. He sat in a white shirt, clearly he had taken off his tie. Her heart was pounding hard.

"Good evening" he said in a low voice

"Hello" she replied trying to sound casual

"Nice move," he laughed, "dropping the key."

"A girl leans to be creative."

"I've been thinking about you all day."

"Really?"

"Oh yes. From the minute I woke up if you know what I mean"

Maria ignored his comment, though she was inwardly delighted, and walked over to stand in front of him. Suddenly she bent down and lifted his chin. Their lips met briefly and then she pulled back. Harry made no move to grab her. Very good she thought. Clearly, he has some self-control.

"I'm just going to powder my nose, leave the lights off, I'll be back in one minute" she said.

"No problem."

"Feel free to get comfortable if you know what I mean" she called over her shoulder.

True to her word, she returned quickly. In the bathroom she had a quick glass of water and slipped out of her dress. She was now clad in black panties and a sheer brassiere. Her nerves were up as she walked back to him.

While she was away Harry had indeed made himself comfortable. Wearing only his boxer shorts he stood looking out the open door. His back to the room. Quietly Maria padded up behind him and slid her arms around his waist.

"Don't turn around" she whispered.

His breathing became shallower as her hands slid softly up to his chest. She could feel his racing heartbeat. Her lips landed softly on his shoulder.

"Want to play like we did last night?" he asked.

"Something like that that" she kissed his ear gently.

For the next five minutes she ran her hands over his torso. He reached back to pull her closer. His large warm hands on her ass felt good. She gently kept up a teasing pattern caressing his arms, his chest, his stomach and then back again.

It was soon driving Harry crazy. He desperately wanted her hand to go lower to find his rigid cock. But Maria was avoiding the temptation.

She had no doubt that he would be hard after her ministrations. She pulled herself tightly into his back for maximum skin contact. Though she couldn't say why, there was something fabulous about being in close proximity to this man's body. She felt safe and confident in a way she hadn't with other men. Relishing the security and self-assuredness she was determined to make the most of her unexpected prize catch.

"Turn around" she ordered. He looked at the woman before him silhouetted by the night. Her full figure was presented to him in all its splendor. The large breasts were straining to break free of the sheer brassiere.

"You look beautiful," he said.

Before she could say anything, he pulled her in and kissed her. The gentle contact soon becoming animal lust. She felt her head spin momentarily. It was just as she recalled from last night. He really could kiss a woman properly. Firm and teasing but not over bearing. Pure seduction.

She stepped back and looked into his eyes. No words were needed. Reaching behind she unclipped her bra. Without breaking eye contact she slipped her panties down and stepped up to him.

Teasingly she brushed her soft lips against his. Smiling, she slipped her hands into the back of his boxers and gently cupped his firm butt. Definitely a runners ass she thought.

Denying him the kiss he wanted she pushed his boxers down and her hands went to his hips.

"This is what I have had in mind today" she quietly said. Her hands slowly moved forward to played in his soft pubic hair before she touched him. Sharply he drew his breath in and held it

Maria was delighted. Oh fuck yes she thought to herself. So damn nice and so damn hard. She looked into his eyes and gently held the full length of his prick. It filled her hand and then some as it pulsed with sinful energy. Her hands registered that it had a savage warmth all of its own. She felt the veins protruding angrily on the side. It felt alive and Maria was in command of it. She sensed the beautiful sweep up the shaft and into the large head. It was not long before it started gently oozing pre-cum in response to her fingers. Maria had always found pre cum to be a wonderful turn on. Gazing at Harry's face she delicately rubbed the head of cock with her thumb.

He groaned as she looked into his eyes. She could see the want. The absolute need. It was as urgent for him as it was for her.

Smiling at him she slowly stroked up and down his length. Maria was sure he was getting larger. Her legs were feeling a little weak and her pussy was aching for him. His hands had moved around her ass. He pulled her in and ground his hard cock into her stomach. The warmth between them was real. Each reveling in the intimate touch of the others body. Maria felt his quivering manhood hot against her skin and wanted to melt into him.

As they stood naked against each other in the dark balcony doorway, Maria nuzzled his chest hair and her tongue flicked his nipple. His hands were gently running up her back and they soon found their way around to her own hard nipples. Harry could feel the weight and size of her large breasts. As his palm covered them the nipples pushed into his hand and she gently groaned. He was gentle with her. Delicately circling the wide areola and, much to Maria's equal delight and frustration, he avoided teasing her nipples.

"Oh" she murmured into his ear.

She needed to regain the control she was starting to lose under his touch. She kissed him hard on the mouth for a full minute, her tongue reaching deep into his mouth, before breaking away.

She looked down at his bouncing angry cock before moving away to catch her breath.

Spying a chair by the kitchen counter she brought it over near the doorway.

"Sit down mister," she ordered.

Harry felt like some supernatural force had taken over his body. He had woken in the sun that morning, hard, to the thought of her fingering herself for him last night. It was not long before he had soon come all over himself. But that had only cooled him off for an hour. All day he had been fighting to push away the sweet images of Maria that were flooding his mind. Now, after a quarter hour of having her exploring, feeling and stroking him he felt like he had lost control of his body. Maybe even out of his depth. His body was hers to play like a fine instrument. Without a word he sat.

It was now almost midnight. Maria was naked as she walked across the room. Her voluptuous form bathed only in the moonlight that flooded into the hotel room from the open door. Picking up Harry's black tie, she decided it would make an excellent blindfold and wrapped it around his head covering the eyes.

12