All Comments on 'Two Colleagues Get Hands On Pt. 02'

by Harriet1111

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear Harriet1111

Thnak you for a great story. I am grateful.

My rating is 6 out of 5!

I have had evening swims that went from jockey shorts and sexy lingerie to much more.

Yur character development is excellent; I can see why Roberto is no longer of interest.

I note that Maria is attracted to Harry not because of his (slightly larner) penis, but because off all his other attributes.

I look forward to a potential Part 3; I can see Harry and Maria becoming friends as well as lovers.

If nether reports to the other and they are at similar responsibility levels, then the organization should be able to accept the relationship.

|Best regards,

A fan in YYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a hot follow up and I got very wet reading it and cumming with Maria! Please write more!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Great follow up. Wasn't sure about the Roberto thing but then it made sense, she used him and cleansed herself of him ready for Harry. Love to have an encounter with Maria, she is so alive and yes she could blindfold me too :)

Very enjoyable read, hope you write more, maybe of these two but more stories anyway. Cheers, Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2 you stepped it up! This is very saucy. Love the character development, my wife liked the strong female character not depicted as slutty and yet vulnerable to her own body image. Classy writing! More please.

D&R

Cornish land

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Harriet this is a wonderful chain of stories. This is very erotic writing and to your credit it does not sink into tawdry cliches and all too common cliches involving degradation of women. Please do continue this path of literary titillation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cool storey

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still a good premise.

Still too much effort on the story that's not the actual sex.

Needed more extended, more detailed, playing.

He's blindfolded. She's playing with him. Why didn't she tell him how hot/wet she was? And ask him if he's like to see for himself? And get to him play with her pussy according to her instructions.

Lots of opportunities not used.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think i will blindfold and fuck hubby. So turned on after these 2 stories. I love your writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still a good premise.

Still to fast. Still lacks details.

Four stars.

Harriet1111Harriet1111about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback. I am working on a new story. Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really love the build up in these stories. The anticipation and scene setting is perfect for me! As a woman, the set up has to be right, it makes the climax/es so much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous