Two Colleagues Get Hands On Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood back enthralled with what she was looking at. Without thinking she gently pinched her swollen nipples sending a yearning pulse deep into her aching wet essence. Glorious. That was the word she thought best described what her eyes were drinking in. A glorious prize. She dipped a finger between her labia. Wet as she had expected. Licking the moist nectar from her fingers she looked at Harry's hard cock.

Harry Eastman was sitting comfortably back on a kitchen chair, blindfolded, completely naked and with a throbbing erection that reached for the sky.

The dinner that had followed a day of workshops had finished two hours earlier. Now Maria was going to have dessert.

She moved to stand over him and whispered into his ear, "I want you. I wanted you so bad today that I had to get myself off at lunchtime and then again before dinner in the shower". Her hand languidly brushed against his manhood and it strained for more.

Wrapping her hand around it, she kissed his lips, their tongues finding each other as Maria lowered herself towards the heat of his cock. She eased a hand down and held it by the wide base to steady it at her wet entrance. Millimeter by millimeter she lowered herself.

"Oh God", she moaned as his engorged head touched and then slowly, ever so deliciously slowly, spread her lips.

Maria held her breath. Her head exploded with a million sensations. His heat, his width, his breath, his smell, his hand on her, his tongue in her mouth. She felt herself filling as she slowly drew him deep inside her.

"Oh fuck," she mewed as she felt him finally bottom out. She had been right. After dreaming about it since she saw it last night, his cock was the right size for her. About six half inches long but with the extra bit of delightful girth that made her feel completely alive and utterly fulfilled.

With the blindfold on, Harry's senses were heightened. He moved his hands slowly across the smooth warm skin of her back as his tongued continued to probe her mouth. He strained his cock inside her as he felt her gentle weight each time she thrust down on him.

Maria leaned back so his cock pushed her g spot as she rode him. Unable to see her, Harry snaked his tongue out seeking her breasts. She moved close enough so he could just lick the end of her nipples. Pure heaven.

Her hands gripped the back of the chair as she rode on, driving him as deep as she could with every thrust. His head was fastened to her tits and he sucked voraciously on her flesh. The only sound in the room was the gentle panting of the two bodies arcing and breaking together. It smelled of sea air with the sweet tang of sex. The two lovers spurred each other on building to the magic euphoric release they had craved all day.

"I need to come soon. Watch me," she panted.

She pulled the blindfold off and he stared into her eye shining with animal lust.

"You are amazing," was all he could muster.

"Oh baby, you're so...ooohh," she reached down and began to massage her electrified clitoris as he remained buried inside her.

Harry drank her in. Fine beads of sweat had gathered on her top lip. The evening light cast shadows into the deep cleft between her gently bouncing tits. Her nipples were reaching out to him, begging for attention. He looked up into her face. Her lips were parted and her breathing was becoming shallow. They looked deep into each other's eyes. It could have been seconds. Maybe it could have been hours. Time seemed to stand still. Neither knew. Neither cared. Nothing seemed to exist outside of their bubble fused physically by their writhing bodies and spiritually by their souls. There was nothing to say. Their need had no language, no code. It simply was.

Leaning in to kiss him deeply, Maria began to whimper as she fingered herself off.

While the sea washed up on the nearby beach out the window, Maria felt herself drifting away on her own exquisite wave. Her pelvic muscles tightened around Harry's manhood sending heat surging through her lower body. Feeling full of his cock, the fireworks went off inside her as she broke. Convulsing and impaled on his hard shaft, her heartbeat took off as she was a transported to some other galaxy.

"Uuuugh. Oh shit," Harry grunted throwing his head back. He drove himself deep into her quivering body and as his own climax hit. He clenched his teeth, his entire body became taught. Maria felt the energy race through him and into her. She spurred him on like she was riding a race horse as his seed shot deep into her.

Almost reluctantly they slowed, panting, until she sat astride him. Both sweating from exertion. Both drained momentarily.

Running her hands through her tousled hair and wiping the sweat from her face she felt exultant.

"Wow. Just wow," she trailed off.

"Come here," he pulled her head to his and passionately locked onto her mouth.

"Unbelievable," she smiled at him with a flushed face.

"You're one sexy, sexy lady" he replied still catching his breath, "holy shit".

She felt him soften inside her still tingling pussy. Slowly she raised herself off him and looked down at the mess they had made. His pubic hair dripping with their combined juices that had slowly run out of her.

"I can't remember if I have ever come that hard," she leaned down and kissed him, "better clean that up our mess big boy".

She walked to the nearby bed and fell onto her back as Harry wiped himself with Kleenex.

He flopped beside her and she rested her head on his chest. Without any further words they lay until their eyes closed. They slept blissfully until the early morning sun cast its rays into the room where only hours before they had first made love.

12