Two Colleagues Get Hands On Pt. 03

Story Info
Steaming up as two colleagues go deeper yet on a work trip.
6.4k words
4.82
7.7k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See Parts 1 and 2 for context....

Maria woke with a start. Turning her head she saw Harry sleeping beside her. Smiling to herself she stared absent-mindedly at the ceiling above. It didn't take long for her mind to recall the pleasure of the past few hours. As the sleepiness left her, she took delight in the fact that Harry Eastman had been eager to rendezvous with her once again. Beside her, he stirred but slept on after brushing off the sheet that lay over him. As the world was waiting to wake up, she was able to take a more forensic look at his naked form bathed in the soft light of the breaking day.

He had a moderately hairy chest and broad pectoral muscles. His shoulders and arms were toned from years of press ups and swimming but in no way did he sport the arms of a guy who lifted in a gym. Nor, she reflected, did he have the arrogance which often came with that type of guy.

Around his midriff a hint of middle age was starting to creep on the sides of his otherwise flat stomach. Nevertheless, he still had a very nice physique which Maria was well enough pleased with. Last night she had run her hands all over his strong frame and it was very clear that Harry kept himself rather fit and in quite good shape. Nobody, she thought with a pang, can hang on to their twenty year old body forever. She was only too well aware of that herself and her hands brushed over her stomach and down to her thighs. Maria guessed he was in his late 30s just as she was.

His waist was slender, probably around thirty five inches. But it was his legs that captivated Maria. Strong, lean quadriceps and well-defined calf muscles. This was something she noticed two nights ago as he stood before her only in his underwear. Then, of course, there was his package. Clearly, he wasn't waxing down there but he was quite neat and tidy. Maria guessed that he was using hair clippers to keep the grass down to a bare minimum. As she looked is cock lying across his body, she wondered what it would be like to take him in her mouth. She had never had a man how groomed his nether regions. How, she wondered, did she not suck on him last night as he sat blindfolded in front of her with a splendid erection? It was obvious, as it had flexed and strained it was a cock begging to be sucked.

Maria had slept with enough men to know Harry, at full mast, was a little more than average in length and guessed he was about six half inches. But, it was the extra thickness that she really enjoyed. Too long, she thought, and it just hurts too much. Not that she had much experience there. Too thin doesn't feel full enough. Now that she knew well. But, a cock just right, was a cock just about perfect.

When Maria had straddled and lowered herself onto him, she was overjoyed to find that his cock was almost perfect for her. Early on, she had found that sex was a messy business and even though she almost always enjoyed the act, the first entry of a new male member was always filled with anticipation and a little trepidation. How would it feel? Would it hurt a bit? Would it feel inadequate inside her?

With Harry it had been something approaching sublime. The kind of thing she had jilled of thinking about but rarely encountered. Harry had proven strong, yet gentle as she had impaled herself on him. No doubt he could have taken control very quickly, but he had been more than happy to yield to Maria and her body's needs. That confidence thing again she thought. Confident enough to restrain himself from pumping her immediately upon taking possession of her body as other men were often want to do.

It was no surprise to Maria that Harry was a smooth and sensual lover. With the sleek powerful body of a large cat, he was very different to her previous few lovers. This was especially the case with Roberto and his worm like cock. Roberto was somewhat over-weight, had legs akin to a chickens and was prone to moving too fast in the sack. Also, and much to her irritation on at least one or two occasions, he was too quick to cum for her liking. She had to finish herself off. But the man lying beside her seemed different. They had only once made love, therefore she would need a few more rides to confirm her thoughts, but Maria was confident in her initial impression that Harry had the goods for real in and out of the bedroom.

His face was relaxed with sleep. He had dark brows, strong cheek bones were and a defined jaw line. Around his eyes, with their long lashes, were the usual lines that came with age. His lips, which Maria was enthralled by even before their unintended but delicious first kiss, were soft but in no way effeminate. His mouth was a little cruel but easily turned into a winning smile. Maria suspected he could turn on and off the charm as needed. But in her experience, he was considerate while simply doing his own thing. Harry wasn't interested in pandering to others. Nor was he in" the boys club" that existed in the company culture. Being intelligent, he had no time for baboon-like male pack behavior. He seemed utterly confident in his own skin. This was something Maria had noticed soon after they first met at a client pitch event. He was a lone wolf. It was a quality she found attractive, but she wasn't going to be swooning over Harry Eastman or any other man. She was determined to look after herself. Life had taught her that if she didn't, nobody else would. Certainly, no man.

Still, Maria was very pleased at how the last forty-eight hours had unfolded. She was expecting perhaps to have Roberto for a final fling before cutting him off but little else. The initial chance encounter with Harry was a wonderful gift and a far more satisfying and erotic development than she could have imagined.

Maria was still studying his face as his eyes opened and looked directly at her. He simply smiled and breathed a sigh of satisfaction before rolling onto his back letting the fog of sleep dissipate.

"So that was a nice way to finish the evening" he murmured.

"I'll say"

"Was that as good as I think it had been?"

"Well, I have nothing to complain about"

Harry chuckled, "man, I love these conference trips. You never know what's gonna happen"

Maria let his comment hang. He was right. Something did always happen but generally not to her. Not like this. It was always somebody else who was rumoured to have slept with somebody else.

"So have you done that with anyone else at conference?" she asked.

Harry hated this sort of questioning and would not normally answer but he was still waking and in a languid post coital state of mind.

"Once", he responded.

"Really, with who?" she queried.

"You mean whom".

"Well?"

"You remember the conference last year?"

"Yes" she anxiously replied, suddenly uncertain about whether she really wanted to know or not.

"I haven't spoken to anyone about this"

"You can tell me"

"Ok ok. It was just a one time quickie thing that meant nothing"

"Who was it?"

"Well, it happened on the first day after we had all been swimming and drinking and before I knew it we were kinda getting it on and you know...."

"Oh you devil. Who were you with? The Swiss Miss?"

"No", he paused looking sheepishly away from her, "it was just me and Bruce. You know that guy who is the manufacturing manager"

Harry tried in vain not to, but Maria's stunned expression made him burst into laughter.

"You son of a bitch," she slapped him playfully, "I was totally suckered in".

"Well you asked for it with your questions. But what about you?" he challenged her.

"Ok, yeh. Roberto and I had a thing going for a while. On and off. We kept it quiet, at least I did, but I don't think anyone really knew"

"Isn't he that Italian sales guy? What happened?" he asked her

'Yeh, but it turns out he's more of an Italian mamas' boy though. I broke it off. Enough said" she closed the subject.

Harry stayed silent. Maria, suddenly flustered about being caught out at her own game continued.

"We slept together for about a year or so. Sometimes we would sneak off for some lunch time action or get it on after a work event. Mostly on weekends though"

"So, did he proposition you here at the conference? I bet he did. I am a guy and we all think the same," Harry laughed.

Maria was quiet and her eyes slid away from Harry's for a second before she replied, "Yes he did but I have moved on".

Harry figured there was more to the story but decided not to push it. He had no interest in judging anybody. God knows he had his own demons to wrestle with. Casting his eye at the clock on the wall he noticed it was nearly six thirty. They had two half hours before needing to be at the company breakfast scheduled for nine.

"Hey, let's get some coffee" he said changing the subject, "how do you take it?"

"Plain, one sugar"

He jumped off the bed and walked across the room to dial room service.

"Yes room 1301 here. Continental breakfast for two with fresh juice and coffee. Oh and send up some fresh figs too please" he put the phone down.

Maria had the sheet pulled up to her neck and was propped up on an elbow watching him Her long dark hair spilled down over the pillow as she watched him softly and naked walk back to the bed. He cut a lean figure with his strong thighs and broad shoulders. Maria thought he moved with grace, if that was possible for a man whose cock was dangling as he walked. She noted that he was mostly flaccid. No morning glory there she thought. Since she had first handled a cock behind a high school bus stop, Maria never ceased to be amazed at how the male organ could grow from something small and shrivelled into something that throbbed with demanding tumescence.

"Look until now I have never said a word about this. So, I am just going to lay it out there. I did sleep with someone at a conference once. It was Michelle. It was only a one time thing," he said.

"Wow, are you serious?" she asked not really needing an answer, "wow".

'Yep" he answered looking her in the eye.

"The little hussy," she said before adding with a self-deprecating laugh, "like I can talk."

"Things happen. We're all just people here and nobody does anything they don't or didn't want to. I screwed her once after drinking and flirting all day. Never happened again."

"So what happened?" Maria was suddenly curious.

"What do mean? We tangoed in the hotel room. End of story" Harry replied.

The conversation was interrupted by the door buzzer. Harry put on a hotel bathrobe and opened the door as Maria ducked under the sheet. As the trolley was wheeled into the room by a hotel attendant, Maria was trying not to laugh at the absurdity of her hiding under sheet like she was fifteen years old. Harry heard her quietly snigger and cast a pillow in her direction as he closed the door behind the exiting hotel attendant.

She emerged laughing and threw the sheet down over her belly. Harry couldn't help but notice once again her voluptuous figure and briefly fixed his eyes on her large breasts, fine nipples and wide areola as he brought her a glass of fresh juice and a ripe cut fig. The sweet morning breeze came in through the open balcony door from across the sea. Maria's hair gently swayed to its rhythm as small native parrots outside in the trees sang in a new day.

"So you didn't fully answer my question," Maria chided him.

"What do you mean?" he laughed.

"Details mister. Was she any good?" Maria asked grinning as she licked the fig suggestively.

Harry was not the type to be interested in kiss and tell. What was done was done. No point dragging it up. Yet, for some reason he couldn't put his finger on, he decided to trust her.

"Ok well, let's say she was very spirited."

"So where did this happen exactly," now Maria was really curious.

"In the shower and then out on the balcony," Harry wistfully recalled.

"You dirty bastard. Was she any good? The rumour is she loves to give head. She certainly has told some people here at work as much after a few drinks too many".

Harry had been blindsided by Maria's line of question. He certainly had not expected any such discussion half an hour earlier as he awoke. Even so, his mind drifted back to events about a year earlier. The same company sales conference at a resort, but a different time and place. In his minds eye, he could still see how it had all happened and clearly recalled the two bodies writhing under the shower.

"Getting a little excited there?" Maria teased him. She could see the outline of his cock under the bath robe slowly moving toward half mast. Maria's competitive streak had kicked in at the thought of Harry with another woman, especially a woman she knew from work. She wanted to know exactly how he had fucked Michelle and then, she had decided, she was going to have to fuck him again herself.

"Come here and tell me everything" Maria instructed.

Harry laughed and fell onto the bed beside her. She leaned down and kissed him firmly yet tenderly. He tasted like the sweet guava juice. Oh, I like his lips she thought. She was playing with him like a cat would a mouse. His eyes closed and she pushed her tongue lasciviously into his mouth. Maria cast her eyes down his body. Yes, yes, yes. He couldn't resist her touch and was quickly getting harder. His hand reached to cup one of her breasts, he thumbed the nipple gently, but she reluctantly pushed him away.

"No, if you're lucky we might take care of that after you tell me what happened. I want all the juicy details," she purred.

"Well since you put it that way," he leaned back and sipped on his juice. "It was a hot sunny day just like it has been here. A group of us guys were swimming and drinking...." He readjusted the robe so it covered his half inflated modesty and began his tale.

It was Wednesday around midday or maybe not long after lunch time. The sun was hot. The conference was scheduled to start the following morning and staff were slowly filtering in from all points of the country during the day. Some played tennis, some swam in the pool, but most were drinking beside it.

Michelle had been sunning herself by the pool. She wore a small pale blue bikini that contrasted with the tan colour of her sweet south east Asian skin. She was lying on her back with her legs slightly spread, her arms were behind her and her hands cradled the back of her head. Her eyes were protected from the sun by wide dark Ray Bans and on her head sat a small cap. All of the men by the pool had been slyly checking her out and making lewd comments to each other about her.

Harry emerged from the pool wearing his swimming shorts and walked by her to collect his towel. He had admired her firm ass as she lay on her front while he was swimming but, now, he had a better chance to check her out. He slipped on his shades and picked up his towel. He started to dry himself but decided with the heat it wasn't worth it the effort.

"Can I get you a drink Mish?" he asked. It was really a pretext for looking at her more closely and she didn't mind the attention from him.

"No thanks Harry, I'm good," she smiled back. She had always had a thing for Harry and they often engaged in flirtatious suggestive banter. Harry smiled back as his eyes took in her svelte form. She had a beautiful body, a very fit size eight in his estimation. He was sure one of her lips was hanging out the side of bikini bottoms. There was certainly no evidence of any hair. She continued to read her magazine as he ogled her. From behind her own shades, she was looking at Harry's crotch and wondering what lay behind the swimmers.

"Ok, I'm gonna go take a shower and change. See you later," Harry finally said.

As he walked off, she turned her head and admired his broad shoulders and wide back. The men nearby were turning into animals as they customarily did when they started drinking. She was fed up with them looking at her. The pool had a shower she wanted to use to rinse under but instead she wrapped a towel around her waist and walk out of the pool area as the leering eyes of the men followed.

She turned and followed the path Harry had taken back to the resort accommodation. Soon she spotted him ahead as he walked to his small bungalow room set in the lush resort gardens. The smell of jasmine in the air filled her senses and made her feel good.

Harry was in the shower and had started to wash the chlorinated pool water off his body when he heard a knock at the door. Figuring it was probably hotel staff dropping something to him, he shouted out, "yeh, it's open I'll be there in a second".

Cursing, he wrapped a towel around himself and headed for the door just as it began to open. It was Michelle.

"Can I use your shower?" she asked, "those lecherous idiots are annoying me, I didn't want to use the pool shower and my room is still not ready". The room not being ready was a lie, but Harry didn't know that.

"Ah yeh, sure" he replied pointing the way, "just through there".

"Cool thanks."

Without a word Michelle threw off the hat and shades before dropping the towel to reveal her bronzed and toned body. Her nipples were hard under the flimsy blue bikini top. Harry said nothing. They stood looking at each other.

She walked away and stepped into the shower in her swimsuit. Turning around she saw Harry in the doorway with his towel still wrapped around his waist. She turned her back to him as the cool water ran down her body over the swell of her tight ass. Throwing her head back, she let the water run over her as if she was standing under a waterfall. As she turned, Harry watched the water run down her shoulders and over her small but pert breasts still cupped in the bikini. Many times he had marveled at her body in her well cut suits. But here she was in a small and sexy bikini. Now he had a front row seat and his was cock reacting accordingly.

She smiled, noting the tent slowly appearing under his towel.

"This shower is huge. It feels great" she said.

"yeh I know, I was just in it before you showed up"

"Well, come on in and finish up, it's big enough for two. Big enough for four I would think" she laughed as her eyes roved over his naked lean upper body.

They both sensed that a line would be crossed if Harry stepped in. After the years of flirting and double entendre, they were well aware of their latent sexual chemistry. Tension had silently but quickly built in the room. Harry decided to seize the chance. He hadn't been laid for at least a month or two and like a fox slowly moved in for his catch.

"Can you start by washing my back?" she asked, knowing exactly what she was doing.

Without a word Harry moved in behind her. His hands went to the clasp holding her bikini top in place. He unclipped it and bent to kiss the side of her neck.

As the top fell to the floor his hands moved around to cup her breasts. Small but firm they were a nice handful. The small nipples stood out hard in response to his touch.

She turned and lifted her mouth to him. Immediately their tongues began their intimate exploration. Harry's hands roamed down her smooth back to cup her sweet buttocks. He had jacked off enough thinking about them, now they were in his hands.

After the years of teasing, Michelle was equally hot and ready. Her hands moved to the top of Harry's now wet towel. Quickly she peeled it off. Still kissing her deeply, he smoothly untied the side of her bikini bottoms and she kicked them aside. Standing naked under the gentle stream of shower water they hungrily looked at each other.

"This is something I have wanted for a while" she said as she moved into kiss him again. Harry's hands moved to her nipples and gently massaged them eliciting a small moan of approval.

"Me too".

Michelle reached down to feel his hard cock spill out of her small hands. It jumped in response to her gentle squeezing and slow stroking. With an approving sigh she slowly dropped to her knees kissing her way down his abdomen. She looked up at him with a cheeky glint in her eye as she lightly drew her tongue up his shaft from the base on its underside.

12