All Comments on 'Two Colleagues Get Hands On Pt. 03'

by Harriet1111

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read the first two parts and got off. Came in multiples reading this. More more more please Harriett. Love your work!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

5 star plus, love your writing, sensual, erotic and so hot. I could see myself there too watching and stroking. In Maria you have created a complete sexual being who enjoys who she is. At 40 I could have identified with Harry, not so much now, time does that to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! Nice twists in these storeys. We like you storeys. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a steamy trilogy you have created Harriet! I can certainly relate to Maria having had a fling with a coworker in the past! Sexy and seductive writing had me wet for the rest of the day.

Best wishes from Philly

Laureen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more Harriett your writing is sexy and sensual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is well written and fun to read, but you seriously broke your story continuity. Remember your previous chapter? A major plot point was Maria surreptitiously dropping her key card in front of Harry. Remember how he went and sweet talked the desk clerk into giving him Maria's room number? Remember how Maria trembled in anticipation as she opened her hotel room door?

So why was she leaving her room to go to her room the following morning?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just read part 1,2 and 3. Such a hottie in Maria. My god my fingers were busy. And yes i came many times in this last hour as I read. Are we going to get more of these two?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A terrific and sexy trilogy! Twists and turns everywhere but keeping the plot relevant to Maria and Harry. Delicious stuff and I hope there will be more to cum.

Maria sounds like a lady but with a spot of devil below the surface. Sensual, a bit unsure but staying in control and always meeting her needs. My hubby would do her and I would definitely do Harry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Getting juicy here in Texas. Hot story chain

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Saucy, sexy, superb! Absolutely loved this trilogy Harriett. Fantastic and yes orgasmic. I will be back for more of your material.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A tour de force which I immensely enjoyed. Do continue with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well congratulations on this one. Placing a story within the story is very clever and, speaking for myself, it kept me on the hook for some time.

Fabulous build up to the, dare I say, climax.

This is a wonderful, wicked ride for characters and readers alike!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous