Two Colleagues Get Hands On Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this point in Harry's story, Maria had become very turned on. She was vicariously living through Michelle imagining what it would be like to suck on Harry. Her full cheeks had become flushed. Her nipples were rock hard and pointing like bullets. With her eyes were wide and her lips parted ever so slightly as her breathing became a little heavier. Harry was all too aware of the effect he was having on her, and himself, and felt no sense of self-consciousness relating his sexual exploits to Maria.

"Was she giving you sweet head? she asked.

"Oh yeh," he continued.

On her knees in the shower, Michelle worked his length with her tongue as she stroked him slowly. Her full lips provided a warm seal on his manhood which made Harry grunt in ecstasy as she took him deep into her mouth. If she kept it up for long Harry wasn't going to last. "Oh you'll make me cum soon" he moaned with appreciation.

Easing her off her knees, Harry kissed her and noticed the sweet tang of his pre cum on her lips.

"My turn," he said pushing her gently back against the shower wall. Again, he kissed the side of her offered neck before sliding down to her tits. With delicate attention he licked, sucked and squeezed her hard buds knowing the nipple play was making her gently coo with need.

Michelle was fully waxed. Harry had never seen a woman in this state before and it excited him even more. Without waiting he dove into her tight folds with his tongue.

She leaned back against the shower tiles and moaned gently as he worked his magic around her clitoris and lips.

She cried out, "oh yes, oh yes," when Harry slipped two fingers into her and started gently thrusting. He surprised her when he turned his fingers into a hook and slowly stroked the flesh of her most sacred spot. It was a place most men struggled to find. Harry had nailed it she thought. She looked down to see his head and hands working together and knew that if he kept this going she would soon be cumming.

Harry sensed the vibration shifting inside her tight warm pussy. With one hand on the back of his head and her other pinching her nipples, she was eagerly bucking her hips to meet his gifted mouth and fingers. It happened fast. Michelle whimpered as she came. Her legs caved but he held her up as he continued to drive her over the edge. Her g-spot was alive with sensations and she was panting hard as the love drug spread through her shaking body like a tidal wave. Harry stood and kissed her tenderly, once again savouring her full lips and sexy tongue play.

The small bungalow room had a private outdoor garden with a lounge seat looing out to the sea.

"Feeling frisky?" she asked walking out while she led him by his throbbing needy cock. Naked and hungry for each other, they moved outside onto the small balcony.

She pushed him back onto a seat. "This beats swimming for outdoor activity" she smiled at him as she sat over his straining cock. She reached down for him. He was hard like granite. She delicately placed the head of his penis at her opening. Teasing herself, she rubbed it across her wet slit several times. Harry grunted his approval.

Michelle was dripping with excitement and easily, but slowly, sank down onto him. Wider than she had had in a while, she felt her void being filled by him.

"You're so freaking wide" she uttered breathlessly taking him in inch by delicious inch.

She ground all the way down on him until she could go no further. She leaned in and kissed him smelling his maleness. It was the smell of a man who had shed the restraint he so often showed in the office. It drove her on with desire as they began to steadily make love. It occurred to Harry that somebody might see them but with his cock enveloped in her tight female cocoon he had lost all sense of reason. With her hands on his chest Michelle rode him hard as he craned his head to suck on her tits.

Michell rode him for a good while until Harry, sensing he would soon come, picked her up and placed her on the desk in in the corner of the room adjacent to the balcony. Her back was against the glass window that framed the sea. She leaned back and spread her legs before he once again moved in to fill her smooth glistening pussy. He started to quickly thrust and she met him with equal vigour. Kissing her neck, his hands grabbed her buttocks.

They said nothing. The sounds of the sea were joined by the hard breathing pair as they hurried on to fulfillment. Michelle gave herself up to his possession, feeling herself warming to another but much deeper orgasm, as he sought his own climax.

Harry sucking on her nipples was the trigger. As she watched him, her orgasm flooded her brain and then washed through her entire body in response to his technique. "Ooh, fuck. Ooh fuck" she cried he pumped deep into her

"C'mon, come for me baby" she urged him on.

Thrusting her tongue into his mouth she whispered, "come for me like I just did for you".

By this point in Harry's tale, Maria was feeling very wet and immensely turned on. She could see it all in her mind. Two sweaty athletic bodies. Harry's hard cock. Michelle's excited nipples and her wet bald pussy. She now openly pulled on her own large nipples. Harry's hard cock was pointing at the ceiling having freed itself of the bathrobe. Glassy drops of precum had been forming at its tip and were starting to run down the shaft.

Suddenly Harry stopped thrusting and held still inside Michelle and gasped. He was about to cum inside her and wanted to savour it. Michelle flexed her inner muscles around him rejoicing in the wonder of Harry so deep up her. She kissed him hard as he moaned into her mouth. After at least an hour of her stimulation, her teasing, her skillful touch and the exhilaration of fucking outdoors, he could hold back no longer. His fluid raced through his hardness and fired deep into her. Harry started thrusting again filling her with at least three days worth of stored ejaculate. As he finally withdrew, their combined love juices dribbled from her slowly onto the tabletop while she lay back catching her breath.

"I hadn't been laid for a while and I hadn't, well you know jacked off, for a a good few days so I came like a train" Harry finished the story with a dry mouth and reached for his glass of juice.

Maria rolled onto her back looking at him. She slowly opened her legs revealing her wet bush. Her glistening labia were pink and excited by Harry's story. He could see the peak of the clitoris was engorged and erect. She teased it between her fingers firing off needy electricity to all parts of her body. God, I need to fuck she thought. Harry watched her with lustful fascination and slowly stroked the precum up and down his cock.

"Come on baby, I need you in me right now," she ordered.

Without speaking Harry moved above her and looked into her shining green eyes. With a hand around his neck, she brought his mouth down to hers, each tongue desperately seeking the other.

"Quickly," she moaned as she felt his fingers gently moving on her clit.

She arched her hips as he met her at her entrance and then slid easily into her. Just like she had only hours earlier, Maria reveled in the feeling of Harry gently filling her up. He pushed in most of his length before pulling back until only the large bulbous head of his cock remained inside. Then he eased forth again until she felt him gently hit bottom just as he had the night before. The feeling of inner warmth and fullness a good hard penis always gave Maria was flooding her entire body. It had been a long time since she had felt as alive in bed as Harry Eastman made her feel.

They quickly moved into a medium tempo, Maria controlling the action by pulling Harry's ass in. They had no words to say. They lapped at each other's tongues as their now sweaty bodies performed their sensual ballet in the humid morning air.

After several minutes Maria broke the rhythm. "C'mon, on the balcony in the sun. Fuck me like you did her," she demanded

They moved to the balcony sofa. Maria sat on the edge opening her legs for him. Harry threw a cushion on the floor and sank to his knees to line up his manhood. He moved in closer and pushed into her velvet heaven. His hard quivering cock was soon thrusting deeply once again into her pussy and his tongue had snaked back into her mouth. Maria was briefly conscious of how much she loved a pumping cock and a searching tongue in her mouth. It was her kind of double penetration. Both grunting and panting, they started moving into a higher gear.

Dimly aware of the warm sun on her skin, Maria leaned back and wrapped her legs around Harry driving herself to meet his rampant cock. She looked down and watched him disappearing in and out the secret spot beyond her pubic hair with each thrust. Seeing him joined so completely to her was almost more than she could stand. She was now breathing hard, breathing in the smell of their fucking and vaguely aware of her thighs slapping loudly as Harry fucked her. That was what it was she thought. Fucking. Slow and gentle was not on the agenda, this was primal.

Her hard nipples were begging for more as Harry teased and licked them while driving into her and fingering her clit. God this man knows how to play me she thought drifting off to sweet nirvana.

It didn't take long for Maria to feel her orgasm building. It started in the tips of her fingers and spread through body moving towards her very essence in which Harry was embedded. The pulses and vibrations built into a whirling crescendo that spilled through her thighs and down from her shoulders before centering on Harry's cock and fingers as they brought her over the edge.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes," she panted hard as she came and pulled him deep into her. The universe was opening up in front of her as she rode the waves only a skilled lover can ever elicit. Bliss, she thought dreamily as he sucked on her neck gently. Absolute total fucking bliss. Slowly she came down from her trembling plateau. Maria was utterly spent and completely invigorated at the same time.

"Don't come in me. I want to see you cum again" Maria said out of breath, as Harry continued to fuck her hard "Promise, I'll make up to you baby".

For a brief second Harry seemed lost as he remained deep inside her. She kissed hm tenderly.

"Cmon, show me again".

He pulled out of her as slowly as he could. She felt every inch of him painstakingly withdraw as her nerve endings rang in the aftermath of her symphonic explosion. Harry stood before the balcony facing the sea in the morning sun. He looked around, there didn't seem to be anybody else in sight. Yet anybody looking in their direction could not fail to see them both. Her sense of exhibitionism thrilled him.

"This probably won't take long," he told her as he leaned in to kiss her.

She probed his mouth with her soft tongue as her hands took his. She guided them until she had wrapped his hand around his cock now covered in precum and her own sweet nectars. Still kissing him, she started him stroking before removing her hands and leaning back to watch.

Maria was still hardly able to believe what had happened between her and the guy from legal in the last few days. It was beyond her dreams that he was now standing in front of her, in the morning light, stroking himself off for anyone to see having fucked her and admitted to fucking another colleague. She wanted to see him jerk off again. She wanted to see the cum fly from his body one more time, on her orders, in case it never happened again. She wanted to lock these moments in the racy little vault of her mind where she could drag them out and replay them when she was needy and alone.

"That story was amazing" she told him, "I could see you sucking her hot little titties. I could see her blowing your beautiful hard cock in the shower"

"Uugh uggh uggh" was all Harry could manage as he stood on the balcony jacking for her.

"I want you to fuck me like that in the shower Harry" she said in a husky low voice "what was it like fucking her sweet little pussy baby? Did you like how her tight pussy felt? Do you prefer how my wet pussy feels? You make me so wet honey".

Maria was having fun watching him. She wasn't always into dirty talk but after Harry's story she was feeling wanton and alive. His legs muscles were starting to tighten. He had one hand behind his head as he worked himself for her. The exertion of fucking, coupled with the hot sun, made his body glisten with sweat. Maria took a mental photo of the vision before deciding it was time to make him cum.

"I bet you would fuck her again too," she continued. "Would you let me watch you bend her over on the balcony and stick it deep in her wet pussy..."

It was too much. Harry grunted once loud and long, his eyes closed and his head went back as he came. The first long strand flew out and landed on Maria's shoulder. The next one landed on her left breast. The others sprayed out onto the balcony floor. She watched in amazement, once again, as he silently stroked himself until nothing more came. Finally, he started to breathe again. Maria was secretly pleased with how much he had cum and decided his orgasm must have been as good as hers had been.

She clapped her hands with a wide grin. In truth, Maria wanted more of Harry's cock and was eager to suck him off but she didn't want to appear needy. Besides, there was a breakfast meeting they needed to get to.

"Good boy" she stood to kiss him "that was so hot. Now, I have to get out of here. The breakfast starts in less than an hour."

Harry followed her naked ass into the hotel room anticipating soaping her body in the shower. Instead, she went to a small table in the corner of the room and used a Kleenex to wipe his seed from her breast. She put on her dress from the evening before. She had her sheer panties and bra in her hand and was putting them in her small handbag.

"No time for a shower. I have to get back to my room and change before anyone finds out what you did to me" she laughed.

"What I did? I think you were the one who pursued me," he said with good humour.

"Here, take these and use them when you think of me," she winked before pulling him for a kiss and pressing her black panties and brassiere into his hands.

"You little vixen" he whispered into her ear.

"You can talk Harry Eastman. Now I know what you're really like. When people say this and that about you, I'll know the truth".

"And what is that exactly?" he asked.

"I know where to find you mister. Remember, I still owe you. See you at breakfast," she kissed him long and lasciviously before turning to walk out the door feeling more alive than she had in years. Harry watched her shapely ass sway and noted the fall of her long dark hair as she moved away before realizing he was naked and closed the door.

12