Two Couples, One Cabin: A Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,872 Followers

"It's beautiful!" she commented.

"Yeah. You should see it in the summer. Unfortunately it's too cold to swim in or anything, so no skinny dipping this weekend," I joked.

She laughed. "Oh my god, that would be hilarious. ... Can't people see you though?" Clearly she took me seriously, even though April and I hadn't ever actually skinny dipped there. I made a mental note to fill April in on this information, just in case our stories needed to align at any point.

"Nope, we've never seen anyone come by. So unless someone across the lake has a telescope..."

She laughed again. "That's awesome."

I decided the skinny dipping was a fun idea, but a dead end, given the chilly weather. Still, her reaction was promising. We went back inside and Selena curled up on the couch with a wool blanket. She offered me a seat beside her. We got under the covers together.

"We can make a fire this weekend if we chop some wood," I mentioned, noting that it was indeed a little chilly inside as well.

"Oh, great! That would be so romantic!" she exclaimed, cheerfully. We smiled at each other, as if we were talking about sharing a romantic moment between us.

It wasn't long before April and Matt returned, and the day went on. When evening began to settle in, we played several rounds of cards and went through plenty of beer. After a while, it seemed the right time to head to our bedrooms, and we wished each other a good night.

***

"Hey, check out this cat video," April whispered to me, as we curled up in bed together. She stuck the brightly lit screen in front of my face, and I laughed. After a few moments, she appeared thoughtful and abruptly switched topics, asking, "Do you think they're having sex?"

"Ha, I dunno," I replied. "I don't hear anything."

"They're probably trying to be reaaaally quiet, after what I said earlier," she snickered.

"Seriously. Speaking of which..." I said. I could see April perking up. I proceeded to tell her about the skinny dipping conversation, making sure to bring her in line with everything I'd said, clearly illustrating my own nervousness about our plans and getting caught in a lie.

April listened with rapt attention, then proceeded to tell me about her own conversation with Matt on the way to the market. She had continued her train of thought from earlier, saying, "Sorry about the joke earlier about... um... making noise in the bedroom."

"Oh, no problem!" he responded, reassuringly. "I'll keep it in mind..." He grinned.

"Well... if you need some privacy, let us know. But... we're not exactly the type to keep anything a secret so.. you know... you've been warned," April added with a smile.

"Ha! That's fine by me," he replied. "Go for it!" There was more, too. Matt had asked, "How much beer should we get?"

April had replied, "Um... enough to keep us drunk through the whole weekend, but not enough for our clothes to come off. Actually, fuck it. It's Valentine's Day weekend. Enough for anything-goes!" They both burst out laughing.

"Okay, enough for drunken debauchery. That, I can handle," he had said.

April confessed that, like me, his apparent openness about the mention of something naughty only fueled her desire to proceed with the plan. We agreed to find ways to spend more time alone with them, to continue this investigation, and then she fell asleep.

***

That night I tossed and turned for a while, until I finally just accepted the bout of insomnia that had taken hold. A mixture of nervousness and excitement kept me up, thinking about Selena in the next room, and wondering what would come of the secret plans that April and I were devising. I decided to get up and wander into the kitchen, quietly crossing the darkened room in my t-shirt and boxers. I opened the fridge, briefly disturbing the darkness with a painful glow, then removed some snacks and carried them to the kitchen island.

After a few minutes, Selena wandered in. At first she didn't see me, stumbling through the shadows while rubbing her eyes. As she grew close, I discovered that she wore no bra beneath her t-shirt. For the first time, I could make out the distinct shape of her breasts, though the fabric was not sheer enough to see anything in detail. Her t-shirt was not long enough to cover her panties. At times, her bellybutton appeared momentarily. I looked down, anxious to sneak a peek, and was thrilled by the sight of the plain white fabric stretching against her soft pubic mound.

"Hey," I said, softly.

"Oh!" she replied, startled and embarrassed by her state of limited dress. "Sorry, I didn't realize you were up."

"No problem. I couldn't sleep."

"Me neither!"

I welcomed her and offered a snack, shifting slightly behind the island, afraid that my growing excitement might not be sufficiently obscured by my boxers. She quickly ducked behind the other side.

"I can never sleep the first night in a new place, no matter where it is," she explained. We talked for a while until we finished our snacks, then we both admitted that we were still not sleepy.

"What do you do when you're up late?" she asked.

I thought strategically for a moment. Selena was still in a bit of a sleepy daze, so I decided to use that to my advantage. "Well, when I'm here I usually use the sauna for a bit. It's so relaxing that it helps me sleep... but I'm not really sure what you and I could do."

"Oh! Well, actually, I wouldn't mind trying that. It sounds perfect. Can we use it?" she asked, excitedly. I was about to open my mouth when she added, "Oh, crap. I don't have a bathing suit with me though. Wait-- can I borrow April's? Will you end up waking her if you went and got it?"

As usual, I wasn't sure if her sudden enthusiasm was just Selena being Selena, or if she was as excited as I was at the thought of using the sauna together. I blinked at her for a moment, then said, "Um... well, we don't have our bathing suits either. We... don't really use them."

She gave me a blank stare. "You mean... what? You..."

"Yeah, we're purists when it comes to the sauna. No clothing allowed." I fidgeted nervously, not sure how she would react.

Her face lit up with amusement and she started to laugh. "You mean... you go in there completely naked?!" she exclaimed, lowering her volume for the last two words.

"Yeah. That's how you're supposed to use the sauna, anyway."

"Darn! I was really excited to try it out. You ought to leave some spare swimsuits here for when you have friends visit."

I smirked. "Wow, you really don't get out into the wilderness much, do you?"

She giggled. "What do you mean?"

"Well, we're used to using the sauna with some of our friends that live out here, but they sure as heck don't use bathing suits either."

Selena's jaw dropped wide open and then slowly turned into a large smile. "Wait, what? You mean you and April use the sauna naked... with your friends?!"

"Of course. I mean, only with the mature ones, obviously. Most people don't really care around here." More white lies were quickly added to my list to things to tell April.

Selena stared at me, her jaw quivering with the desire to say something that wouldn't come out. It seemed as if she was trying to determine if I was joking or not, but ultimately she could see that I was serious. At least, I was plenty serious in my delivery. Finally she burst out laughing again, and then quickly quieted herself down, realizing she might wake someone.

"Are you serious?" she asked, "You really do that? I'm surprised April never told me that! Aren't you embarrassed... being naked in front of them?"

I noticed her eyes glance up and down my body briefly, as she registered what that might be like. I did my best to guide her toward some possibility that she might take me up on the sauna idea, but in the back of my mind I was telling myself it would never happen.

"Naw, neither of us get embarrassed about stuff like that. It's just the human body. But if you're feeling embarrassed we don't have to use it at all. Or else I can get you set up in there, so you can use it yourself, and we can just take turns."

"Oh... no... I don't want to be a hassle..." she said, still smirking, but appearing to ponder the issue.

I started to put away the snacks in the fridge, purposefully letting her think about what I just said, and allow it to sink in how carefree I was about the matter. Inside my heart was racing, though. Would she buy it? Would she actually ever remove her clothing and enter the sauna with me? When I finished, she still hadn't said anything. She just watched me with a slight smirk, as if she were trying not to reveal what she was daydreaming about.

"Here, I'll switch it on so it can heat up, and if you-- or we-- decide to use it, we can, or else the timer will just shut it off after an hour." She glanced up at me and nodded, anxiously.

Taking my time, I went to set the temperature, then turned the knob for the timer to sixty minutes and headed back to the kitchen. She took a deep breath upon seeing me return. I turned to look at her and she let out a sudden laugh that she was trying to hold back. She turned red and cast her face away from me, clearly embarrassed.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Nothing... just... I dunno."

"What? You can tell me," I said.

"Nothing. I was just thinking... what if I woke up tomorrow morning and Matt asked me how I slept, I was like, 'Oh, I stayed up all night naked with Alex in the sauna.'"

I smirked. "What would he say?"

"I dunno! Either he'd be pissed, or he'd ask when he and April can join us." We both laughed.

"Really? Do you think he'd be brave enough to join us?" I made sure to say this as if she had already demonstrated the bravery to agree to doing it. She took the bait.

"Ha! I have no idea if he'd join us. I think he'd chicken out, but who knows?"

I grinned. "Man, he doesn't know what he's missing then."

"Yeah, seriously."

There was a pause in the conversation as I watched it dawn on Selena that she was acting as if she'd already agreed to join me. I saw what appeared to be a flash of panic, which for someone like Selena only triggered subsequent amusement. She put her hand over her face, turning red again.

"Oh man, am I seriously, really considering this?"

"Haha, look at how shy and innocent you are," I teased.

She laughed and rolled her eyes. "So... like, what? We just... how would this work?" she asked, still skeptical.

"Well, there's a little landing between the hallway door and the sauna entrance where we can undress and leave our things in a cubby or on the bench. Then you just go inside and sit down. That's about all there is to it!"

Selena started laughing again, covering her mouth, no doubt imagining getting undressed in front of each other. I could see her breasts swaying loosely back and forth under her t-shirt as her hand muffled her laughter, and for the first time saw evidence of her now-hardened nipples brushing back and forth against the fabric. I felt my cock begin to swell in my boxers, but exerted control over myself as quickly as I could.

"Oh man... why am I doing this... I shouldn't do this..." she chanted to herself, swelling with disbelief and amusement.

I decided to make a joke, in an effort to continue to diffuse the tension. "I mean, isn't it obvious why?"

"Huh?"

I turned and cheekily waved my butt back and forth. "With an ass like this, you couldn't possibly turn down an opportunity to check out my naked rear end!"

Selena threw her head back and began to laugh uncontrollably. "Yeah right, you wanna see a nice ass? You got nothin' on me, my friend!" She stuck it out to the side and smacked it with her hand jokingly. I watched as her soft, smooth butt cheek quivered in her panties with the sudden force of her hand. We both snickered. There was more awkward silence.

"So, are we doing this... or what?" I asked.

I saw her take a hard swallow. "... okay... but if you tell Matt, I'll kill you!"

I laughed. "No worries," I said, but I couldn't believe she had finally relented and agreed to use the sauna in the nude. Now what? I was starting to become as nervous as she was.

I started to walk across the kitchen toward the hallway leading to the sauna. I could hear Selena hesitantly follow, breathing deeply. She let out another soft laugh, then I heard her mumble, "Oh god..." again. Her embarrassment was incredibly arousing. I focused on that, instead of on my own panic, not having fully believed that I'd actually be facing the task of getting naked in front of her.

We reached the door and I held it open for her. She stepped inside and glanced around the small changing area, as if she was suspicious of her surroundings. I stepped inside and closed the door. She seemed immediately taken aback by the close quarters we now found ourselves in, with the prospect of taking off our clothes in front of each other, and having our bodies standing so close together.

I opened the sauna door and put my hand inside. "Yep, nice and hot. It's ready to go."

"Oh good, so it's not like... broken or anything."

I laughed. "Trying to get out of it?"

"Who, me?" she giggled.

I quickly pulled off my t-shirt and Selena's eyes immediately grew in size. She looked down at my bare chest, then glanced quickly up and down my body as I stood there before her with only a pair of boxers separating her from a state of full nudity.

"Wow, okay... um... here we go then," she mumbled to herself.

I watched out of the corner of my eyes as Selena grabbed hold of her own t-shirt and made as if she was about to pull it off. She knew that I was aware she had nothing on underneath. I could see her fight herself, stall, and then panic. She let go of her shirt and started breathing quickly.

"Oh my god this is so embarrassing!" she exclaimed.

"It's not so bad once you take the plunge," I said, reassuringly.

I knew I had to get us started. Unless I led the way, I feared she'd chicken out. I took a deep breath, tried not to think about what I was about to do, and yanked down my boxers-- just like that. My cock, which was decently fluffed out of sheer arousal, given the situation, popped out and swung between my legs, still flaccid but thick and lengthened. Selena's eyes almost popped out of her head. A huge smile formed on her face and she quickly looked away.

"Oh my god, Alex!"

"What?"

"You could have warned me!" She was turning bright red again, trying to suppress a laugh. I could see her eyes briefly darting over at me, between my legs, despite the fact that she had turned away with embarrassment.

"Warn you?"

"Yes! You could have just..." She glanced up at me again, then quickly turned away, giggling. "... I can't believe I'm looking at your penis!" We both started laughing.

"Okay. Um... hey Selena?"

"What?"

"Heads up! My penis is visible!" I exclaimed, jokingly. I joked as much to relieve my own nervousness, as I did to relieve hers. I looked down at it, and her eyes followed.

She burst out laughing. "Yeah... It's a bit late for that, but thanks!"

Slowly, her absolute embarrassment at the sight of my swinging cock began to turn to a curious amusement. Then, as I stood there waiting, it dawned on her that she was next.

"Okay, so... um... I guess you're waiting on me now." I chuckled. She scratched her head. "You want me to just, like... go full-on, boobs out, just like that?"

"Hmm. I can't say I'd mind that at all, no," I said sarcastically.

She gave me a playful swat, then sighed. She grabbed her t-shirt again, then paused. She stared at me. I smirked. She stuck her tongue out and then chuckled. Finally, at long last, she began to pull it off. I watched it travel up her stomach, past her bellybutton, toward her breasts.

Finally her t-shirt pressed against her chest as she pulled it over her head. Her boobs clung to the fabric as it passed over them, until it cleared the top. I gawked as two large, perfect boobs popped out and bounced in place in front of her body. They sloped slightly outward, smooth and gorgeously rounded at the bottom, and tipped with dark pink, erect nipples. As soon as the fabric moved past her eyes, I noticed that she was frantically examining mine, trying to gauge my reaction to to sudden appearance of her breasts. I made no secret about gazing at them in awe and wonder.

She threw her top down on the bench and then covered her face with both hands, laughing with embarrassment. This caused her boobs to dance and wiggle about as her body shook. I was mesmerized at their playful movement, and the beautiful dance of her taut nipples.

"I can't believe I just did that!" she said, throwing her hands by her side.

"Oh no, I can see your naked boobs! What a scandal!" I exclaimed. I turned and bumped my hip teasingly against hers.

She grinned. "That's nothing, I can see your naked penis!" she shot back, pointing down at it. I felt myself growing but managed to get it under control again. After a few moments she stopped laughing, swallowed her amusement, and then exhaled deeply. "Okay, shall we go in?"

"You're not nude yet," I said.

She turned red again. "Can't I keep my panties on?"

"Where's the fun in that?" I joked.

"Yeah, yeah," she replied. "Fine." She sighed again and stalled.

"Well?"

"I'm working on it!" she laughed. "It's no small thing to take off my panties and just... like... show you my vagina!"

"Just make sure to give me a heads up first. You know, so I don't lose my shit."

"Ha-ha, very funny," she replied. After a moment she mumbled, "Man, I haven't even... shaved or anything."

I shrugged. "Whatever, neither has April." This seemed to reassure her, but she was still stalling. I watched her grab the elastic waistband of her panties. Despite the sheer degree of excitement I was feeling, I felt a sudden pang of sympathy seeing how truly terrified she was, no matter how much she tried to hide it.

The moment seemed to linger for much longer than it really lasted. My eyes remained glued to her hands, and to the little puffy mound of her mons pressing back against the cotton tucked between her legs. I realized that at any moment, everything would change. We'd no longer just be friends. Things changed when you saw each other naked. You grew closer. At least, that's what I wanted to happen. There we would stand, together, trusting each other enough to make our most intimate parts visible, baring ourselves completely from head to toe, enjoying the sight of each other's privates without shame.

As her panties began to slide down, with excruciating slowness, I observed her hands shaking almost violently. I felt bad, but at the same time I knew that she'd relax as soon as she bit the bullet and went for it. Slowly the elastic band traveled south until I saw my first glimpse of pubic hair emerge. Little by little more appeared, until all of a sudden the fabric slipped away and I found myself staring at the two rosy lips of her pussy tucked neatly into a triangular patch of soft, dark brown pubic hair.

I felt myself quivering with an overwhelming surge of erotic excitement, seeing Selena's sweet, delicate labia come into view. She watched me trembling with excitement and arousal, but I didn't care. Her body was the loveliest thing I'd ever seen, and I couldn't tear my eyes away.

I could tell she immediately tensed up with insecurity, saying "Okay... so... um... we're both completely naked together. Now what?" She wiped her palms on her thighs nervously, and stared at me with a faint smile. She was shaking all over.

I pointed to the door. "Sauna?"

"Oh! Right!" she laughed.

I chuckled and opened the door for her. She walked inside, briefly reacting with surprise to the blast of heat. I looked down and found myself absorbed in the sight of her beautiful butt. She had the softest, roundest looking butt cheeks I'd ever seen, and they gently shifted and wobbled as she took the next few steps inside.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,872 Followers