Two Couples Relationship Grows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued kissing and licking her neck, I nibbled on her ear and whispered again how sexy she is that her body looks and feels so amazing. Clarissa's breathing was picking up, she was enjoying this experience as well. I turned her around and kissed her neck and shoulders, caressing her perky tits, then I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me tight. I lightly kissed her lips, she pulled back at first then leaned in close, pressed her lips to mine and lightly licked my lips before grabbing my head, pulling me hard into her sticking her tongue deep into my mouth. We kissed passionately for about 5 minutes then I slowly walked her back to the bed and leaned her down on the bed. I slowly licked and kissed down her neck to her tits, kissing and sucking them passionately. I licked and kissed every inch of her hot belly as I began rubbing my hand on her pussy. I started to unbutton her jeans and work my way in and all of the sudden she sat up. I thought oh she changed her mind, then she said she was thirsty asked if I would go get her some water. I breathed a sigh of relief and said of course.

When I went out, I noticed the other bedroom door still open and no lights on and no one in there. I walked out quietly not knowing where Pam and Steve were, not wanting to startle or interrupt whatever they maybe in the middle of doing. I noticed they were still out on the balcony, and I could see Steve was standing against the rail and they were kissing and making out. Funny as Pam was the one who said maybe to not kiss, oh well. I slowly and quietly got a glass, quietly opened the fridge to get the water, poured Clarissa her water, put the water back and slowly closed the fridge. By the time I did all of this I looked outside and now I could see Pam on her knees giving Steve head already. She was sucking his dick already; I remember thinking to myself. I was kind of surprised but totally turned on too, so I watched for a couple of minutes. I could see he was totally enjoying it and I could just barely hear Steve telling Pam how good her mouth feels and I thought I heard him say "Nick wasn't lying when he said you excelled at this". It appeared that she looked up at Steve and said, "Oh really did he now?" Steve said, "yes he did" and then cupped her head and pulled her right back on him. I could see his hands on her head holding her tight as she moved her head back and forth. It was hot to see her performing from that angle. Then I thought I should get back to Clarissa as I have been out there for a while now.

Clarissa asked me what took so long, and I told her they were on the balcony and I was trying to be quiet. She said still out there, and I said yeah, and Pam is giving him a blowjob already. She said really, then she said that didn't surprise her too much because she knows that Steve really would like some blowjobs. Clarissa said that she wished she liked to do it, but she just doesn't.

I gave her the water and got back to it, began kissing around her hot abs again, licking and kissing her stomach. I licked back up to her tits which I sucked, caressed and kissed then went back down toward her hot wet pussy. All the while she is moaning lightly and breathing heavy as she rubs her pussy on my leg. I figure it is about time, I kiss and lick my way back down her soft sexy body. I unbutton her pants and pull them down. She was wearing the sexiest blue thong underwear. There was no way I was taking those off right away they were too hot and sexy. I told her how sexy these were and really turning me on. I spread her legs tickling and kissing her inner thigh while teasing her pussy with my fingers. She was writhing and moaning already and haven't tasted her pussy once yet.

I moved the thin blue laces to the side and slowly flicked my tongue into her hot juicy pussy. It tasted better than I imagined, she was wet and her pretty pink pussy lips glistened in the little light we had. I began licking her pussy more, it tasted like honey it was so sweet, I had only tasted a pussy this sweet once before when I was a young man in the military. She had it trimmed just perfectly a single line going down her pussy lips and a little thicker just above her pussy that I could feel on my nose when I got in there deep. She was a true blonde; it was a little darker than her hair on her head but totally blond and hot.

Clarissa definitely loved oral, she made sure she was going to get as much pleasure from me eating her out as she could. Almost as soon as my tongue hit her pretty pink clit, she lost control but took control. She grabbed my head, holding it tight between her legs, she rubbed my head and was telling me to keep my sexy bald head there until she was ready to let it go. She kept rubbing my head as I licked her sweet pie, telling me how sexy my smooth skin felt on her smooth sexy legs. She moved my face into the positions she wanted that would give her the ultimate pleasure.

I have been down on many ladies and she by far was the most dominant. I have had women make sure I was in the right spots or tell me where to go but she took it to another level. She made sure I was down there doing what I had to, to make her feel good and that I was going to remain down there as long as she desired. That was fine with me, I love eating good pussy and I wanted Clarissa to get as much pleasure as she could. Eating her out was so hot, and exhilarating and her pussy just tasted so good.

It had to be 30 minutes if not more when she unleased the water works Cumming so much the bed was soaked under us. This was not a squirt it was a flood, like old faithfully just erupted on my face. My face was soaking wet and she would not let me come up as she came, it was a good couple of minutes I was down there taking her cum. I must have swallowed half of her cum as she would not let me go until the water works stopped. Her cum was almost as sweet, a little salty not quite as good as just her pussy juices but it was so hot that she held me down there as she screamed and moaned and called my name as she came.

Finally, Clarissa let me go a little bit, just enough to catch a breath, she made sure I stayed where I needed to be for her, I kept licking her clit until her body stopped writhing in pleasure. I finally came up and was like wow, that was fucking amazing and I asked if she needed a break. She said a few minutes, so she went to the bathroom and I went out for more water.

I noticed Pam and Steve still out on the balcony, they were both naked now and Steve was behind her fucking her doggy style as she was leaning on the balcony railing. It must have been hard for Pam to be quiet cause when she is getting fucked, she is loud, I could tell they were trying to keep as quiet as possible but still. I went to get a water refill, again as quietly as I could. I got the water and watched a couple more minutes as they fucked. As I decided to head back into Clarissa, Steve stopped fucking Pam, had her stand up, Steve pulled her in close and began kissing her again. He ran his hand up her back slowly, then rested on her shoulders and I saw that Pam was now kissing Steve's neck and slowly going back down on him. She kissed down to his chest, Steve then grabbed her head with both of his hands and gently motioning her to continue going down on him. I watched as she got on her knees and took Steve's decent size cock back into her mouth and worked him like the good girl she is.

As I made my way back in the bedroom Clarissa was already lying on the bed with her legs open, she looked at me and motioned me to come over. I immediately worked my way back to her pussy licking and kissing her inner thigh, she was moaning and definitely loving what I was doing. I figured she wanted more, and I was willing to comply. I licked her pussy for a few minutes as she got wet again but then she pulled me up and we began kissing and making out. Her tongue probing my mouth feverishly, her mouth was hot and wet, and she tasted good. Clarissa then worked her way down my body, kissing my neck driving me insane as it sent chills up and down my body. She began rubbing my cock and balls, I was already so hard. She continues working her way down my body slowly licking, kissing and seemed to be savoring the taste of me in her mouth. She kept going, kissing all around my belly and driving me crazy, her tongue and mouth were so hot. Clarissa continued kissing and licking my inner thighs then to my surprise sucking and licking my balls. I told her how amazing that felt and that she was doing a really good job. Then something I totally didn't expect was she took my cock in her mouth and and sucked it for maybe 2 or 3 minutes. Clarissa sensually kissed and licked up and down my shaft, even licking and kissing the tip of my cock. She was so good, I told how good she was, that it felt amazing and she should do this more often. Clarissa just looked up at me, so sexy, smiled and said maybe... then added don't count on it though with a cheeky smile. I said that it was no problem I would never try to get her to do something she did not feel comfortable doing.

Clarissa now began licking back up my body, she was definitely licking the sweat off my body and liked it. She worked her way back to my mouth, we kissed intensely for a few minutes. It has been a long time since felt this desire well up inside of me. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and love being with her intimately but this whole thing was so new and exciting we both were very much feeling the intensity.

I now rolled her over and got on top of her, kissing her neck, nibbling her ear and whispered into her ear letting her know how sexy she is and that I wanted her very much, I want to feel her pussy around my throbbing hard cock. Breathing heavily, she told me she wanted me too, she grabbed my ass so tight she left fingernail marks in my ass. As I pulled my body to her tightly my cock just now at the entrance to her pussy, I kept telling her that I wanted to be inside her so much, and how hot she is. Feeling her hot breath on my neck, breathing heavy she blurted out, fuck me, oh please Nick fuck me hard. At that I thrust up inside of Clarissa's hot pussy, she moaned lightly, breathing more rapidly. I felt her warm breath on my neck, then her tongue licking my neck and kissing gently as I slowly pushed back and forth into her hot wet pussy. I let her know how she felt and continued telling her how pretty and sexy she is as she moaned and breathed more and more rapidly. Clarissa was very much into me fucking her, she grabbed my ass clinching tightly and pulling me deep into her as thrust in her. Through her hot heavy breathing and moaning she continued telling me to fuck her hard faster and deeper.

After fucking her like a rabbit for a few minutes I slowed down, I did not want to cum yet, but I was so close. I leaned up, grabbed her legs, spread them apart fully, holding her legs apart I began slowly fucking her, back and forth slowly. Even going so slow now I so wanted to cum, her light breathing, and low moaning was just as hot. I told her I was ready to cum and she told me to cum whenever. I smiled, pushed her legs back, leaning on her legs I began fucking her harder and faster. I did not want to stop I wanted to cum in her sweet pussy so bad. I noticed her biting her lip eyes closed and breathing very rapidly. I told her I was about to cum, I pushed a couple more times as she was telling me to cum and that she was about to cum too. I pulled out, began rubbing her pussy as I came hard on her sexy belly, filling up her belly button and all around. As I was rubbing her pussy and she came like a water fountain again, watching her breast rise and lower as she was breathing heavily, her abs and whole-body convulsing as she came so hard.

After about a minute I fell down next to Clarissa, both of our bodies wet from sweat and still breathing rapidly I said that was amazing. She agreed but didn't say much at the time. I went and got her a couple of towels to wipe her belly off. I laid back down next to her, looked her in the eyes and ask if she was ok and if she felt any type of way about this like remorse or any other feelings. She said that she did not, and that one of her reservations, even though she wanted to and agreed to this, was she was afraid that even no matter how great this was at the time that she might regret it afterward. She said that so far, she does not. I told her I don't regret it one bit, that it was amazing and so was she. I started to say I wonder how Steve and Pam are, then I stopped. Neither of us wanted to really think about that right then even though we wanted to know.

Clarissa said that she was thirsty and asked if I would get another water for her while she goes to the bathroom to clean up a little better. I put on some shorts to go out and get a drink, by now Pam and Steve were not on the balcony anymore and the door to the other bedroom was closed. I put my ear to the door and listened for a few seconds but did not hear anything, maybe a little mumbling that they were talking but nothing much I could hear, I couldn't tell if anything was happening or not. The sound proofing in these rooms seems to be pretty good as I never heard anything from the other room, and my wife is loud when she is getting fucked. Maybe they just haven't fucked yet I don't know but I figured by now they had done more than just a blowjob or two.

Clarissa was still in the bathroom freshening up, so I laid down on the bed and took a drink of the wine I still had there. Right about then Clarissa, wearing the night shirt she brought came out of the bathroom. I remember thinking it really doesn't matter what she has on she is sexy. She thanked me for the water and laid down not real close to me. I could tell maybe this was a little bit uncomfortable now and she wasn't sure how to feel. I asked if she was still ok if she wanted to leave. She said that she was kind of feeling like we should go to our own bedrooms now but since we had no idea what was going on in the other bedroom didn't want to cause a commotion. Also, she didn't want to leave and wanted to stay, like there was a battle inside of her. I said that I understood, and we could just take a few minutes to talk. I told her that Pam is probably giving Steve another blowjob by now and that it is probably the fifth one tonight and they are going to fuck for the first time real soon. At that we both laughed and that broke the tension.

I said to her that on a serious note I really enjoyed being with her, that our friendship is very important, and I feel much closer to her now and in some way closer to Steve as well. As I spoke, I ran my fingers slowly down her arm to her hand and gently held it. I said that I don't want to overstate this, but I think emotionally this was more intense than I thought it would be for me. I said I really expected just animalistic desires, but it has been more than that. Clarissa thought about that for a moment and agreed. I let go of her hand then caressed her body noticing that there were not lines under her shirt so that let me know that she was thinking that we might not be done for tonight. I pulled her shirt up and gently caressed her hot smooth ass, she sighed, and I moved closer to her. I gently and slowly kissed her lips not wanting to be too aggressive.

Clarissa responded to my kiss, slowly slipping her tongue passed my lips and into my mouth. We kissed slowly for a few minutes, after ten minutes of making it we were kissing each other deeply and both getting excited again. I rolled her over on her back, slid her shirt off and gently rubbing her pussy which was now getting wet again. I continued kissing her slowly, gently on her neck, whispering in her ear softly how much I wanted her again. Telling her more how beautiful and sexy she is and how hard it is to resist her. She whispered back that she wanted me too and to continue.

I caressed her tits as I worked my way down her lovely neck, nibbling her neck then licking and sucking her tits. Her body quivering as I enjoyed her skin, moving her hips into my hands. Clarissa now very much into it, her breathing steady, lightly moaning she grabs my head and slowly motions me down her body. I kiss and lick her sexy belly, one of my favorite parts of her body. The down teasing her pussy as I lick and kiss all around her pretty swollen pink pussy lips. I move to her legs, tasting her inner thigh, licking sucking and kissing her soft sexy legs and teasing her pussy.

Clarissa can no longer take it as she moves my head to her pussy telling me to get in there and eat that pussy good. I slip my tongue into her wet throbbing pussy, again she tastes like honey, I lick and suck her throbbing clit. As I lick her, I tickle her anus with my finger watching to see how she reacts, she continues writhing, breathing and moaning letting me now she likes everything I am doing. Clarissa lets my head go and rubs her tits. I take this moment to slide down and lick her anus, Clarissa jumps and looks down at me biting her lip, smiles and said that felt good and she liked it. I stuck my tongue in further exploring her hot anus it tasted amazing as well. Mostly from her pussy juice leaking down but she liked it and I continued licking both her pussy and her hot little hole. Clarissa grabbed my head and kept me on her pussy which was the main goal and she told me she was about to cum. I kept kissing and licking her pussy as the water works flooded my mouth again. I wasn't down there as long this time and she was not as worn out but hot as ever.

Clarissa, through her heavy breathing and moaning, pulled me back up to her and told me that she wants me inside of her badly. I slid my cock in her hot pussy and planted a deep hard kiss on her sticking my tongue in her wet mouth as far as I could. Our mouths full of each other the passion was hot and wild. As I started fucking her hard, she pushed me over on my back and said it was her turn. Clarissa lowered her self-down on my cock, pushing her hands into my chest, leaning her head back began riding me hard. Fuck she was so hot, she looked so fucking amazing riding me, her eyes closed and just enjoying the fuck she was giving me. Clarissa was riding me so wildly her hair was flipping over covering her face, she would whip it back and then again over her face. Watching that beautiful golden blonde hair fly around like that made me want to hold it as I fucked her.

I took her and rolled her off of me putting her on her belly, I slapped her ass, pulled her back to me, I placed my hand on the small of her back pushing her down into the bed exposing her hot pussy and ass. I went down licking her pussy to start, she was moaning so intense and begging me to fuck her. Not just yet as I began licking her ass too, sticking my tongue in her tight hole was hot. I licked back and forth between her ass and dripping pussy. Then I got up pulled her back to me, I pushed my cock deep inside her fucking her doggystyle. I put my hands on her head pulling her head back as she told me to fuck her hard. I took hold of her hair and pulled on her as I pounded her pussy hard for the next few minutes.

I was close to blowing my load again but did not want to, so I pulled out and proceeded to really lick and tongue both her hot hole and pussy. She liked me eating her ass as much as eating her pussy and told she me to get deeper into her ass. I wanted to fuck her ass so bad but wasn't sure if I should try or not. We did not discuss anal sex, but we did say if anyone disagrees with anything to stop right away. I continued eating her and to test I licked my finger and slowly slid into her throbbing ass. Clarissa did not stop me and seemed to enjoy the feeling of my finger in ass. I continued fingering her hole as I licked her ass and pussy. I slide another finger in, she jumped and yelped "oh yeah that feels good" as she moved her hips with my fingers deep inside her. I then told her that wanted fuck her in the ass.