Two Couples Relationship Grows Ch. 01

Story Info
Two couples vacation together grows their relationship.
9.2k words
4.44
43k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It finally happened, the weekend of July 4th in Chicago last year while on vacation with our closest friends, Steve and Clarissa. We had this vacation planned for almost a year and we never actually expected it to happen, but it did. We had joked about it when we would go out and have a little much to drink but it was always just a little banter nothing anyone ever took seriously. This night, in Chicago would be memorable as the banter and flirting would lead right into action. We swapped spouses for the first time, that was it we only swapped, didn't do an orgy, no three way to start we just swapped.

Let's start at the beginning of the day, that fateful day July 3rd last year. We had arrived in Chicago about midafternoon, 2ish I think, and checked into our hotel right downtown. We had a room with two full bedrooms and bathrooms and a balcony which had a great view overlooking the city. By the time we finally checked in, got all of our stuff up to our room it was about 3ish and Steve said he was kind of tired from the drive and was going to take a nap. My wife chimes in saying that is a good idea and that she needed a little beauty sleep herself before we head out for the night. Steve said to my wife that she did not need any beauty sleep she was gorgeous just the way you are. Steve's comment was not a big surprise we had said things like that over the years to each other's wives and no one was ever offended they always took those comments as a compliment.

My wife, Pamela, is gorgeous, she is 34 years old, 5 feet 4 inches tall, she has long beautiful black hair which goes about halfway down her back, and a nice tan complexion she has all year long. The prettiest blue eyes that when she wants will give a stare that will get you hard almost immediately. Her lips are plump soft and a vibrant red that look perfect for, well you know. She is not a waif model a little plump but by no means fat, just a nice female body with curves in all the right places, nice plump breasts and a soft round perfect ass perfect for, well you know. So again, Steve's comment was no surprise, and neither was the thank you my wife replied with but the look she gave him as she said it was.

As we walked into our bedroom, I asked her about the look she gave Steve, she replied asking what I was talking about. I said you know that look you gave Steve, and she was like what look? She said he didn't need any beauty sleep either and that she was being kind to his statement and replied in kind. Steve was good looking guy, he was about 10 years younger than I at 30 years old, 6 feet tall, thick blond hair and blue eyes. He has a normal build nothing special, a little extra around the mid-section just like everyone else, a normal good-looking American guy. Then as she smiled at me and asked if I was jealous, quickly I said that I wasn't jealous, but I thought her look to him was more than I would have thought it would have been for a simple thank you. Then she told me that if it made me feel better, I didn't need any beauty sleep either. I said well thanks, but that I wouldn't mind having some of his hair.

I am 5 feet 10 inches tall shave my head and blue eyes. I used to have nice blond hair myself, not as thick as Steve's but at least my head was covered with hair. That started leaving a few years back, so I began shaving and it looks better than if I did not shave. I have good build, been working out for years at the gym so I have a nice muscular build at 180 lbs. Not like a bodybuilder, I don't have six pack abs, but you can tell I work out with weights and keep myself fit.

So, we all took a little nap, some longer than others. I can't really nap for more than 30 minutes so while Pam continued sleeping, I got up and quietly dressed, then went into the little kitchenette and made some coffee. About 20 minutes later Steve and Clarissa both came out of their room dressed and ready to go. Pam heard us out there and she yelled out she would be ready in about 10 minutes Clarissa yelled back that there was no rush and to take her time. Steve said the coffee smelled good and I asked if they both wanted a cup they said yes.

As I was pouring their coffee, I said you guys look good and I added that Clarissa look like she could be on a magazine cover, she smiled and said thank you look nice too and added that I will be the best looking bald guy in town. I laughed and said thanks, and that flattery will get you everywhere. Clarissa was gorgeous, young, the youngest of as all at 25 years old, about 5 foot 7 inches tall, beautiful shoulder lengthy blonde hair and beautiful deep dark brown eyes. Her complexion was typical of a blonde, fair skinned but beautiful and her build was skinnier than my wife. She wasn't a flagpole but thin, nice body and nice ass, and looked like nice perky breasts.

My wife finally comes out 20 minutes later, I asked if she wanted a coffee, she said no and asked why we haven't yet opened the wine. We said that we were waiting for her, I got the bottle, opened and poured us all a glass. I remember for sure that we had a reservation at 6PM and the restaurant was across the street from our hotel so it wouldn't take us long to get there. Since it is still early around 4:30ish and we started drinking already I knew this night would be a good one, at least with my wife it would be.

While we enjoyed the wine, we talked and there was a lot of flirting going on between us all as we had more wine. We have given complements on how each other looks before, but this went beyond the regular you look good. Maybe after my second glass of wine, which isn't a lot but enough to loosen up, I told Clarissa that her butt looked extremely good in the jeans that she was wearing. At this point I wanted to say her ass, but I hadn't had that much to drink, so I stuck with butt. I told her that I can't remember ever seeing her in such tight-fitting jeans and the tight half shirt exposing her abs was sexy as hell. She said they were new, and she hadn't really worn stuff like this before but since we were on vacation, she wanted to really let loose and have some fun this week. I said that is great and that she looked extremely sexy. Clarissa smiled at me and said, "thank you, I am glad someone noticed." Then Steve replied saying that he said she looked good when they got dressed. Then she said something like good and sexy are two different meanings. We all laughed and continued drinking out wine.

My wife was dressed in a sexy dress down to her knees and tight-fitting top which accentuated her bosom. Actually, she has never worn anything like that around them and part of the reason neither lady has worn these types of clothes when we have gone out before is, we would go out for normal nights just to hang and have dinner and some drinks. This night was special as both of our anniversaries are close together although and only about a year apart. Ours is July 10th and theirs is July 15th so we chose to do a joint anniversary week away, so this was our joint anniversary dinners out with our spouses.

Another glass later Steve told my wife how good she looks in that dress and that it was very sexy, almost as sexy as his wife. There was laughter until I chimed in saying that she wasn't wearing any underwear either. Everyone laughed more except Pam, who slapped me and said one of those elongated ways "Niiiick I can't believe you said that out loud". I said that it's true, and she said it is, but they didn't need to know that.

My wife never wears any underwear when we have a nice night out and she wears a dress. It drives me crazy the whole time we are out knowing that her pussy is just there exposed under that dress. Well I saw the look in Steve's eyes when I said that, and I think Pam did too. Then the flirting and sexual innuendos really began. Things as simple as Steve spilled some wine on his hand and as he went to get a towel Clarissa said that he should just lick it off his hand, "why waste wine" she said. Then added "you Definity know how to use your tongue". "Wow", I said as I took another drink. Pam.... My wife says "oh really now", raising her eyebrows inflecting her voice and giving him that look. Steve just said well I do what I can. Then Pam said to everyone that I am very good with my tongue too and that she is always satisfied. Everyone starts laughing and Clarissa said, "well Pam... aren't we two very lucky ladies to have such caring and talented men to take care of us." We all laughed, and I noted it was about time to head out as it was almost 6 and we didn't want to be late.

We arrived at the restaurant on time and were informed they were running behind and to go to the bar that they would have a complementary drink for us since the table wouldn't be ready until 6:30. We enjoyed our complimentary drinks and of course one was not enough so we all ended up having a couple drinks at the bar. The conversations there wasn't quite as forward as back in the hotel, but the mild flirting went on between all of us.

I noticed Steve touch Pam's knee more than once and she didn't stop him at all, I would casually touch Clarissa's shoulders as we talked. As we all talked it was almost like a first date with the other persons spouse. Both couples were having good conversations with the others spouse barley saying anything to our own spouses. At this time, I still really had no idea what would happen even though I know we all were basically thinking about the other persons spouse in a very naughty way.

We ordered our meals and appetizer and finally got some food in our belly's. That slowed us down a bit which was good since we were out in public I suppose. We were there for a good 2.5 to three hours so it was a good bit of time. We had some drinks with dinner, but we didn't really get any tipsier considering how much time we were there, having some water and eating. We decided to go back to the hotel room, open a bottle of wine out on the balcony and enjoy the view while continuing our conversations. Now it gets interesting.

By this time, we were all very loose and comfortable with each other, more comfortable and more candid than we have ever been with each other before. We were not crazy drunk even though we had been drinking consistently since 4:30ish. We had spread out the drinking through the night and we all had some water during dinner. As we continued the drinking the conversations began getting very candid. I asked if anyone had every fantasized about having sex with another person while having sex with their spouse. Steve and I have talked about trading wives and having sex with the others wife, so I was really trying to find out if the ladies ever really thought about it. No one answered so I did say that I have thought about Clarissa on more than one occasion while having sex with Pam. I said it isn't all the time but sometimes I just think about her cause it is someone different and how exciting and naughty it would be. Then Pam asked what I think about and I said you know just having sex is all. She asked if that was all ever just sex, and I said well I think about going down on her and wonder what she tastes like. I looked at my wife waiting for some anger, but she just shrugged her shoulders and said, well, she paused for a few seconds, looked at Clarissa and said you wouldn't be disappointed if it happens and we all laughed.

Then Steve chimed in and said that he has thought about Pam as well and knowing she was not wearing underwear under that dress was really driving him crazy. He had thought a few times tonight about being up under that dress when we were at the bar. He also admitted that he has thought about Pam giving him head on multiple occasions knowing that Pam doesn't only just give blowjobs but finishes the job as well swallowing. He was not upset at Clarissa for not having this desire and told her that he loves her and would never do anything to make her uncomfortable. He just admitted that he would really enjoy a good blowjob from someone who enjoys giving a good blowjob or two.

The wives did not come out and say they had thought about either one of us in the same way but had thought that we were both good looking and that just the attraction of being with someone who looks different than their husbands would be a turn on. Both wives agreed that if they ever did do a swap, they would only want it to be with us, not a swinger club or random strangers. They stopped short of saying the wanted to do it, but both seemed to have a desire to trade, at least once but did not seem to want to actually say it whereas us guys definitely were into it and that is to be expected I suppose.

Maybe now is a good time for a little back story, this story is a true story and it is as accurate as I can remember for events that happened over a year ago. Maybe some timeframes are not exactly right but this was over a year ago and my memory is a little foggy, but the story is true, and the most important parts definitely did occur.

This night is not the first night we have talked about it, and that we just ended up doing something totally spontaneous and out of nowhere that we have never thought about before. New Year's Eve we had a little bit much to drink and the subject of spicing up our sex lives came up. The ladies mention maybe doing some kinky stuff like being tied up, blind folded, more spanking, at least my wife, and role play, nothing too crazy but add a little more excitement to our sex lives. Both couples said they do some spanking, but my wife likes when her ass is slapped and mentioned she would take some more. Clarissa thought about that for a little bit and then said yeah, that might be hot and getting rougher and more aggressive by Steve. All four of us admitted later that as we were talking about spicing up our sex lives, we all had thought of us swapping spouses for a night, would definitely spice things up.

Neither couples sex lives sucked there was some adventurous behavior from both couples. Steve and Clarissa told us they have done it a few times in dressing rooms while shopping and Pam and I have had sex several times outside at a small park when no one was there. Actually, one time I had Pam bent over a park bench fucking her hard and a teen jogged right by us who we didn't see until he pretty much passed us. I noticed the dude smirking as he kept his pace and went by.

After that New Year's Eve discussion Steve and I talked about swapping between ourselves when the ladies weren't around. Steve was totally into the idea because I have told him before that Pam loves sucking dick and swallows and Clarissa won't give head, at least never to completion. She will suck Steve for maybe a minute to get him hard then that is it. Steve said that she just doesn't like giving oral and for no real reason, other than just doesn't like it. Clarissa loves oral on her though, Steve said she loves getting her pussy eaten and sometimes he has eaten her for an hour before they fuck. Steve also said that on occasion they have done anal but not often, maybe 8 to 10 times total.

I told Steve that Pam still gives me head often and swallows every time. Also, Pam does not mind the taste of her pussy either as I often cum in her mouth after fucking or she at least cleans me up after I cum in her pussy or in her ass. We have done anal on occasion not often either and it told Steve that. I prefer Cumming in her mouth after fucking because she does something amazing with her mouth as I cum and it is by far the best orgasm. When I tell Steve that he just smiles and tells me how fortunate I am and that he would love to experience that himself.

Pam loves her pussy eaten too and I have been down there for a long enough at times for two or three orgasms before we continue. Needless to say, we have wanted to fuck each other's wives for a while now, Steve wanting a good blowjob and I really would love to go down on Clarissa and taste the sweet pie. So, it is not like this night we just got a little drunk and did something, it has been building now for at least 6 months and tonight is the culmination of the months of flirting and innuendo.

We are all now out on the balcony having another bottle of wine enjoying the stunning view of the city. It was a perfect night, the warm air not humid just perfect to sit outside, have a few drinks and enjoy the company of some good friends. After all of the flirting, innuendos and talking around the subject I couldn't take it anymore and just asked if they were interested and ended my sentence with interested. Clarissa asked interested in what, what was I asking about. I said in us swapping each other's significant other for the night. I walked over to my wife, kissed her on the lips and told her I loved her. Clarissa was sitting by the door and I walked over and started rubbing her shoulders and neck. I said to everyone that we have been talking around the subject all night long and the flirting and I really thought that, although no one really wanted to say it, we were all into the idea trading spouses for the night. I looked around at each other no one said no, and I said because I am into it, I say we do it. Steve leaned over kissed Clarissa, told her he loved her and said he was ok with it if she was. She said she was and as I continued rubbing her shoulders Steve went over sat next to Pam and began rubbing her leg. I asked her if she was ok with it and she actually said definitely that she was more turned on at the thought of really doing it than she thought she would be.

I said cool then said that maybe we should have a couple of ground rules and if anyone has anything to bring it up now is the time. I said the only thing I really think we shouldn't do is cum in the lady's pussies. Cum anywhere you want or where the ladies feel comfortable but definitely not in their pussies. I knew they are both on birth control but figured pulling out still the best thing to do. My wife said maybe no kissing on the mouth, she said that doesn't have to be a hard-core rule but throw it out there if someone doesn't feel comfortable. Steve said sure that is fine but also that if anyone doesn't feel comfortable with anything that we end right away. If someone gets second thoughts in 2 seconds, 2 minutes or 2 hours it ends right there. We all laughed at the two hours and agreed and that ended that conversation.

We stood there for a minute everyone was kind of dumbfounded then I said I will go to our bedroom and Steve and Pam would go to Steve's bedroom. I then took Clarissa by the hand, grabbed the bottle of wine and we headed to the bedroom. Clarissa said she wanted to grab a couple things she might need from her room quick. I said ok and I poured some more wine. As she walked in carrying a little bag and a night shirt, I could tell she was nervous, I mean I was too so that was to be expected. I again rubbed her shoulders gently and asked her again if she was sure she wanted to do this and if she had second thoughts at all I would stop right now. She said she was sure, nervous, but she wanted to do it and was actually looking forward to spending the night with me. I said great me too and again told her that she was gorgeous and looked incredibly sexy tonight

I rubbed her shoulders some slowly, then began kissing her neck ever so soft and gently nibbled her ear. I slowly slid my hands down her ribs to her exposed belly as I continued to kiss her neck. She leaned her head back took a deep breath and giggled a little as I felt her stomach. Her skin was so smooth and sexy, all I can think of right now is kissing and licking her hot sexy belly as I work my way down to her wet pussy. I slid my hands up taking her shirt off, then unsnapped her bra and caressed and massaged her lovely perky breasts. Her tits were just as perky as I thought they would be but not as big as I had originally thought. I could tell she wasn't a big breasted woman I just thought they would be a little bigger. I wasn't disappointed though; Clarissa is a hot sexy woman who is getting me so hot and hard.