Two Couples Relationship Grows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped fingering and eating her holes, I grabbed her hips and pulled her back to me. I again said I wanted fuck her ass, but I wasn't going to do anything until she told me it was ok. She looked back and with a deep breath and very low she told me go ahead, that I can have it, but go slowly as she has only done it a few times.

I pushed down on the small of Clarissa's back and pulled her hair back to and gently and slowly slid the head of my cock into her beautiful ass. I asked how she was doing and how it felt, she said she was fine and that it felt good. I slid out and back in slowly for a few minutes each time going a little deeper into her sweet ass, she moaned with pleasure and assuring me to continue. Finally, one last thrust and I was fully imbedded in her sweet fine hole. She was so tight, and her ass felt so warm around my cock. I pushed deep into her, pulling her back on my rock-hard cock and held her there for a few seconds. Clarissa began pushing back to me as well and rocking her hips to feel me deep inside her hot body, telling me to fuck her and fuck her hard.

I gripped Clarissa's ass tight and started moving back and forth ever so slowly for a few minutes. I slapped her ass, she yelped with pleasure and excitement telling me to fuck her hard and deeper in her ass. "Fuck my ass hard Nick" she was saying, "fuck me hard and deep". I slapped her again and began grinding her faster and faster. I pushed her down on the bed, lying on top of her I wrapped my arm around her neck, kissing and licking her neck and ears telling her how good her ass felt. I fucked her harder and harder. Her moans got louder and breathing faster and faster. I fucked her so hard, I wanted to cum in her, I told her I wanted to cum in her ass. Clarissa breathing heavy and moaning but did not answer me at first, I kept fucking her deep telling her how she felt and that I wanted to cum in her hot tight hole. Finally, she yelled out yes, Nick, yes cum in me give me your hot cum. I picked up my pace fucking her hard and deep, I gonna cum I said I gonna cum. She kept replying yes, yes cum in me, with that I grunted hard and unloaded in her hot sweet ass. My cock pulsing as she pushed up into me telling me she liked it and she could feel me unloading into her. She told me that she loved how my cock felt throbbing deep inside her and she could feel the wetness of my cum up her hot tight ass.

Fuck that was so hot, I love Cumming in Clarissa's body, it felt so good to stay inside her and keep fucking as I came. Clarissa liked that I did not pull out so she can feel me inside her when I climaxed. She felt good about herself making me cum like that. This time I rolled off of her, lying with her face to face, I ran my hands through her hair caressing her head I told her how good that was and that she is an amazing woman. I cupped her head and pulled her close and gently kissed her for another 5 or 6 minutes, letting her know that I appreciated her and was comfortable with everything we did tonight. She said the she was happy about our experience and was very glad that we did it. She told me she felt so much closer to me and she could see this as not a one night or a vacation week escapade but that she could see this becoming a regular thing with us as couples. I agreed. She then got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

It was now pretty late or early depending on the point of view, I think it was now around 2 am. When Clarissa came back out, she laid down next to me. I held her and caressed her as we talked for a little while. I mentioned that I have not heard anything from Steve and Pam, and I did wonder if they were just as intense as we were. She said she wondered the same thing and said that she thinks at some point in the morning we should all discus the nights events. Not necessarily in every little detail but as couples talk about how it was, discuss it with our spouses and she thought that the guys and girls should have some discussions amongst themselves as well. I agreed and at that I kissed her for a few more minutes, feeling her body, I started to get a little hard, but we were both tired now and nothing more happened. I held her for about 10 minutes, I could hear her sleeping already and I rolled over and went to sleep myself.

It is morning now, around 9 I would say, I have been awake for about 10 minutes and didn't get up as I did not want to disturb anyone. So, I laid there staring at Clarissa replaying the night in my head still amazed we did this. As she started to stir, I caressed her lovely golden locks and said good morning and ask how she was feeling. She said fine and asked if anyone was up yet. I said I hadn't heard any stirring out in the main room, so I did not think so. I told her I was just lying there for a little while replaying last night in my head. Clarissa smiled and said oh really, I said yeah it was fucking amazing, she agreed at that for sure.

I kissed Clarissa quickly to see her reaction, she smiled, I said no one else is up yet. That is when she reached down to my cock, which was half hard, and said not yet but almost, and that she can get him the rest of the way up. Fuck me, blood rushing faster now and my cock getting hard, see she said, I can get him up. She then started kissing me deeply while jerking me off, kissing my neck and chest, her tongue felt so good on my body, and her gentle grip on my cock stroking it nice and easy. It wasn't long before it was fully up.

Clarissa kissed me deeper and stroked me faster then said to me that there is time for a morning quickie. Clarissa then got on top of me and slid her hot pussy down on my cock and started riding me furiously, fast and hard. She came quickly as the water works exploded all over my cock and body. Knowing that she was done I rolled over and got on top of her. I spread her legs and plowed right back into that pussy. I fucked her hard and fast for a few minutes and couldn't hold any longer. I told her I was going to cum and pulled out shot all over that sexy hot belly of hers again. Fucking hot way to start the morning.

I collapsed on Clarissa caressed her face, told her this is a great way to start the day then gave her a kiss. We kissed for a little bit as we came down from our sexual high, then I said that we should probably get up and I was going to go make some coffee. She thought that was probably a good idea and went to the bathroom to clean up while I went out and started making some coffee for everyone.