Two Day Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy reached out and took her olive oil bottle off the bench.

"Here," he said, holding her hand and putting a dollop onto her fingers. "Use this."

Celia immediately returned her now slick fingers to his rock hard shaft. She began to spread the oil over its full length, using both hands. She went at this task with a passion she hadn't shown to her husband in over 15 years. She put her hand out for more and when Jeremy obliged she moved the oil onto his balls, lightly squeezing them as she did so. Jeremy moaned his satisfaction and she felt him twitch.

"This won't take long," she thought, with one hand gliding up and down the fully hard shaft while the other continued to work his ball sack. Once again Celia was revelling in the impact she could have on a young man.

Suddenly, to her surprise, he put his hand on hers to stop her. He guided her around and sat her down on the bed.

"Kiss me there," he ordered, nodding down to his cock that hung horizontal before her.

Celia hesitated, looking up at him.

"Kiss me where your hand was."

"Jeremy I haven't...I haven't done that to a man in a long time."

"But you have done it before, so you know what to do and you can do it to me now. Please Celia. I want to feel your warm mouth on my cock. You don't mind the oil do you?"

"No...No; not at all; it's good quality," Celia said, giggling at the inanity of her comment." OK...Alright; but wait. I need to do something."

Celia knew when he exploded it would leak down onto her dress. She lifted her butt and put her thumbs into the elastic band of both skirt and panties. She quickly moved both garments off her legs and sat back up, facing the glistening cock. Again she hesitated

"Just do it Celia," she thought.

Taking a deep breath she grasped the slippery shaft. She looked up to see him watching intently, anticipation clear in his eyes. She felt his cock twitch again when she moved her mouth closer to it. She felt a hand behind her head.

"Don't do that," she admonished, shaking her head. "I don't like your hand there."

Jeremy pulled his hand away. As a reward she licked up the underside of his cock, across the gland, tasting the olive oil.

"Oh my god," he moaned and she saw him throw his head back.

Celia smiled inwardly. She was more in control again. She knew he wouldn't take long and licked him three more times, continuing up and around the head, tasting his pre-cum. The taste didn't concern her. She pulled back and looked up, while running her hand up to massage the bulging purple head.

"I'll do this, but you don't finish in my mouth," she said.

"Ok, Ok...anything...I'll let you know when...just suck it...please."

"Poor Jeremy. He's so desperate to have his hard cock in my warm mouth," she said in a baby doll voice; surprising herself with her teasing.

"Please..." he begged again as she kept him hovering near her lips.

With his hand off her head and his agreeing not to cum in her mouth, Celia felt completely in control. She hadn't given head for many years, but knew full well what men liked. She slid her hand away and followed hit with her lips. They moved across his purple, oil laden, cock head. She heard him moan again as his cock head nestled in her mouth. She kept it in there working it with her tongue. She knew he'd be fighting to prolong the inevitable.

"Are you alright Jeremy?" she asked coming off him with a popping sound, still continuing to move her hand along his shaft.

"Yes...yes," he gasped.

"Gooood," she crooned and took him in again.

Celia was revelling in playing this role. Licking, slurping, teasing. She felt quite the vixen. Playing this role excited her. She moved her hand between her own legs and lightly touched herself.

She ran her lips down the shaft to meet her hand, revelling in having a cock fill her mouth. She sucked hard as she reversed. Feeling him twitch again Celia began to hum, while bobbing her head in a rapid motion.

That was all it took for an inexperienced 19 year old.

"I'm cumming!" he gasped.

Celia came off him. Continuing to pump his cock, she rose slightly to aim it at her chest.

"Oh, oh, oh..." her young lover gasped, thrusting his pelvis in time with her hand movements.

Celia reached up with her free hand, grabbed a buttock and dug her finger nails, deep in, toward his anus.

"Aghhh...!" came the groan and she felt the first splash hit her chest.

A torrent of cum followed and she moved his cock from side to side, splattering her breasts. She gave him a few light strokes to milk him completely.

When Jeremy placed a hand on her shoulder, she thought he was about to collapse.

"You alright Jeremy?" she asked with genuine concern.

"My god; that was amazing," he gasped.

"Have you ever had a blow job before?" she asked, looking up to see him look down at her.

"Not one that good."

She laughed to herself, aware she hadn't done much. Celia felt a wave of affection for her young lover. As a reward she moved her tongue back over his still hard cock head and licked off a small amount of cum still hanging there. He moaned and twitched again.

Celia didn't mind the taste of cum. She merely hadn't wanted to choke on a deluge of it. Her fears had been warranted by the amount sprayed across her breasts. Now she began to consider her own desires. Her breasts ached and the need to have him inside her was intense. She fell back onto the bed.

"Bring me a tissue will you baby," she said, happy to use an intimate term with him.

As he moved to locate the tissues, Celia moved a hand onto her pussy to check how wet she was. It was no surprise that she found herself slick with moisture. She closed her eyes and began to move her fingers.

All Celia's concerns about her lover's age and their situation had completely evaporated. The room was their sanctuary, separate from the real world. She was lost in the moment, revelling in the boy's attraction to her and desperate to experience her own satisfaction. For the second time that day she wantonly began to masturbate herself, fully aware he'd be watching her.

Celia opened her eyes and saw his eyes wide open in amazement.

"Wipe my breasts lover. Then you can suckle on them."

Jeremy jumped forward and quickly used the tissues to wipe her breasts dry. Then he bent to suck on each nipple in turn. This touch and her pussy stroking saw Celia squirm in delight. Now it was her turn to moan.

She grabbed the back of his head to keep him in place at her breasts. Her other hand moved to his, took it and placed it where hers had been. She pushed it into her swollen lips. She felt the orgasm rising within her. She tapped on two of his fingers indicating where they should venture.

Cupping her mons, bringing pressure onto her clitoris, two thick male fingers slipped up inside her. This slow invasion saw Celia throw her head back, give a throaty groan and cum as hard as she had that morning.

Celia released him from her breasts and gripped the bed sheets tightly. She bucked and churned, riding her orgasm, while he roughly thrust his fingers in and out.

Eventually she went limp in a state of exhaustion. The fingers slipped out of and she was aware of Jeremy standing upright.

"Fuck; that was so horny," he stated.

She opened her eyes to see him standing, pulling at his cock. He was hard again.

"How do you manage that so quickly?" she said, raising her eyebrows.

"You've got to be kidding," he laughed. "I'm already attracted to older women and watching one lying on the bed doing that...it's absolutely smoking..."

"Ohhh...smoking. Keep those compliments coming baby," said Celia basking in it.

"You've called me baby twice now Celia. Do you mean that? Am I your 'baby'?" he asked bending to find her lips with his.

They kissed deeply for some time. When they seperated, Celia shuffled back and parted her legs. He climbed onto the bed between them. Knowing what he wanted she had no intentions of denying him or acting coy. She parted her legs wider.

"Yes!" she said. "Just for tonight you can be my baby. Now fuck me baby."

Celia felt him pushing at her vulva with his cock, trying to locate her hole.

"Easy...don't be too rough. Just slide it gently along. You'll find it...that's it...that's it...ohhhh yes...yesss," she moaned as he slipped inside her. "Clever boy!"

Celia held her hands on his hips; preventing him from slamming his full length into her.

"Mmmm...you're a big boy Jeremy...so go easy on a girl. Nice and slow to start with...that's it...that's nice..." she guided him.

She could tell from his breathing that this young bull just wanted to pound into her and cum again. She was impressed by his restraint. She began to relax and felt the fire again building in her groin. Each push took him deeper inside her. Soon he was entering her fully, while still holding back. Celia decided to give him a treat.

"Oh Jesus!" Jeremy exclaimed, when Celia started squeezing her canal muscles every time he withdrew.

"You like that baby?"

"Shit yeah!" he groaned, clearly now recognising the benefits of a slow fuck.

Celia felt it was safe to move her hands and ran them around to revel in his taut young buttocks. Touching him there saw her passion rise even further. She lifted her pelvis and dug her nails into his buttocks, encouraging him to fuck her harder. Like a greyhound let of the leash, her lover happily obliged.

"Oh, Oh, Oh..." she let out, in time to his movements.

The young bull didn't hold back, thrusting in hard; smacking his hips on her butt. This time Celia had no concern about her orgasm, having just experienced one. She just relaxed and went with the flow.

As such her climax caught her unaware. A shuddering wave of delight swept out of her groin and through her body. Her young lover grunted and buried his cock deep inside her.

They rode out their respective orgasms, before lying still, both breathing heavily. Eventually he pulled out and she felt his warm fluid escaping. He began to feel heavy atop of her.

"Hop off Jeremy. You're squashing me," she eventually pleaded.

"Fuck...that was even better than the first time," he said rolling to lie beside her. "You're amazing Celia. I can't see why your husband would want to go with any other woman."

Celia basked in the praise. It was what she wanted to hear. It was as if she'd gone in for a certification and this young man was passing her with flying colours. However, Celia knew what the problem had been. She took a deep sigh.

"The trouble was I'd stopped trying. I haven't been this relaxed with my husband in years. You've reinvigorated me Jeremy...and I thank you for that."

"Really?" he said sitting up on one elbow. "I have...well how about that. It wasn't hard...you're beautiful."

He bent to kiss her and she met his lips. They engaged in some very intimate kissing for some minutes. Eventually they heard voices.

"Your teammates will be back soon Jeremy. They'll wonder where you are."

"It's no matter. Don't worry. I'll tell them I found an older chick."

"You will?" Celia said, a little concerned.

"Yeah; I told them that last night when they got back."

"Ok...just don't tell them it was nearby or they might put two and two together," she said, giving his cock a gentle squeeze. "I need a shower now. You should go back to your Unit soon."

"Sure," he said.

Celia got into the shower and relished the needles of hot water as they hit her tender breasts. She let the water flow over her face and pushed her wet hair back. She doubted he would return to his Unit without some prompting and was unsurprised when she heard the door opened.

"Are you still here Jeremy?"

"Yeah! I'll need to wash the smell off before I go back. Can I get in?"

Celia giggled, knowing full well where this might lead.

"Ok; come on," she said, now soaping herself.

Jeremy entered the shower and stood beside her. She glanced down to see him semi-erect.

"God these young guys are insatiable," she thought. "How do they manage it?"

"Can I get wet?' he asked moving behind her.

Celia began to tingle with excitement, awaiting the touch she knew would come. She soaped her breasts with increased vigour; stimulating herself.

When it came it was lips on her shoulder. Celia was pleased. It was a gentle loving gesture.

"Oh that's nice Jeremy," she said encouraging him.

His hands came to her flank as he continued to rain kisses on her shoulders and neck. She couldn't help but throw her head back and let out soft moan. Her young lover clearly viewed this as a green light. His hands ran up to cup both her soapy breasts. He began to massage them.

He was gentle and considerate and Celia revelled in his touch. Shortly she felt the need to reciprocate and reached back to locate his cock. It had grown harder. She wrapped her fingers around it and began to stroke it. They continued pleasuring each other in this manner for some moments, until she felt him fully hard. Eventually she turned to face him.

With the water running down over her face she looked up at him. She slid her fingers along his length while looking up through her lashes.

"Would you like to go in me again Jeremy?"

"Call me baby. I like that."

"Do you want to fuck me again...baby?" she said, pressing her breasts into him; revelling in the role of the wanton hussy.

"Mmmm...I sure do. Keep doing that with your hand," he ordered, moving his hands to her butt.

She rubbed his cock across her stomach.

"Bend at the knees a little," she ordered, as she stood on tip toes.

The two actions brought his cock adjacent to her pussy. She brought it between her legs and ran the head along her lower lips. He moaned into her ear, flicking it with his tongue. She felt a little tender down there, but, apart from that, Celia enjoyed the touch. She remained cocooned in a surreal world, divorced from the reality that lay just outside her front door.

Celia placed her fingers flat underneath his shaft and brought more pressure to bear. Her folds parted and the cock head slipped up, lodging just inside her. He moaned again. While she had to hold him inside her, the angle meant his shaft rubbed on her clit. She moved just a fraction to continue stimulating himself.

"Celia I..." he gasped.

"Ssshh, just a little more...just let me...again...please." she said, revolving her pelvis; the sensations rising apace.

On and on she rode them, his cock head lodged just inside her, his shaft hard on her clitoris. Finally she shuddered as another orgasm swept through her.

"Ohhh Jeremy...darling Jeremy..." she moaned

She brought her free hand around and pushed her fingers into his butt crack. She located his butt hole and pressed on it.

"Ohh!" he gasped and clenched his buttocks.

"Relax," she crooned.

She felt him do as she'd asked and continued to stimulate his back hole, while riding out the final pulses of her orgasm.

"You liked that?" Having your butt hole teased," she giggled.

This was clearly too much for the young man. Suddenly he was pushing her back against the shower wall, attempting to press his cock further into her. She knew her sexual teasing had him highly aroused again. However, when she removed her hand from his cock it slipped out.

Now frantic, he roughly turned her to face the shower wall. Aware what was coming Celia reached up to grip the nozzle with one hand. She felt his cock on her lower back.

"You're too tall baby. Put your legs outside mine," she called, arching further and opening her feet just a little.

The water continued to tumble onto her back as she felt him once again searching with his cock head.

"Make sure you get the right hole," she said playfully, when he poked her a little too high.

She felt him slide down onto her vulva. After some brief prodding he worked his way between her slick folds and found the spot he was looking for. Full of oil and cum her pussy bloomed open to accept him again. She released a long moan as he slid inside.

Her ravaged pussy felt tender, but Celia gritted her teeth as he pushed on into her. She felt like a glutton at the table who had already eaten her fill, but continued eating. The lubrication and the angle of entry allowed him to fill her in one long push. She'd had her pleasure and so this time made no effort to restrain him. Jeremy went directly into hyper-mode. She pushed back to meet his motions and they began to fuck with a real purpose.

Celia squealed as she felt the sting of a slap from his hand on her butt. She knew that would likely come from watching porn, but she didn't admonish him. It made her more excited and he soon slapped her again. Her breasts hung free beneath her and every so often he would reach around to roughly squeeze one.

She dropped her free hand to her lips, just above where his shaft was pumping in and out of her. Celia began to urgently masturbate, yet another thing she'd never previously done while being fucked.

As the water tumbled down on them, Celia noted Jeremy now had more control. This time he'd not cum within a minute of entering her. She gripped the shower head with a rising desire to climax again. Her fingers vigorously worked her clit. As her short gasps rose, so did his work rate.

Every thrust now brought a loud slap, as his hips hit her buttocks. She moaned loudly, matching his grunts, the noise of their fucking ringing throughout the bathroom. Celia didn't care. She had completely surrendered to her carnal desires. While she couldn't see it, she imagined his taut butt muscles flexing as he drove his pole into her.

This picture in her mind brought her rapidly along. Shortly afterwards she tipped over the edge and once again wave after wave of pleasure engulfed her body.

Celia's legs went weak. She'd have slumped to the tiled floor if her young lover hadn't held her aloft. With two hands under her hips he continued to pound her hard, before finally burying himself in her. She heard his groan, knowing he was filling her again.

"Fuck you're unbelievable. I struck the gold mine," Jeremy eventually said; breathless as he withdrew.

She felt his seed pour down her inner thighs, while she gripped onto the nozzle with both hands. She was exhausted, unable to reply. She was in disbelief when he cupped her breasts and pressed his still semi-hard cock into her butt.

"In a minute we'll go again...you'd like that?"

"No!" Celia said, now exiting the fantasy world she'd been lost in. "No more. It's been amazing, but I'm no teenager Jeremy. I need to rest."

"I'll rest with you and then..."

"No! You must go back to your Unit now. It's been wonderful, but I need to sleep if I'm to drive you all home tomorrow," she said, turning to give him a kiss. "Please Jeremy; do as I say."

"Yeah; Ok. I can understand that," he said, sounding reluctant.

Celia got out of the shower, dried, and then wrapped herself in the towel. She sat on the bed while he pulled up his wet swimming briefs. She stood, kissed him gently and then again told him to go, when he mistook this signal. Finally he moved to the door, which she quickly locked behind him. Returning to the shower, she stood in it for over twenty minutes.

Finally, Celia turned off the water, dried herself again and lay face down on the bed.

The cold woke her in the middle of the night. Her first thought was of the wonderful sexual experience. However doubts soon began to crowd in.

"What if he brags?" she worried.

She wasn't certain, but thought with Jeremy being nineteen years old she couldn't be prosecuted.

"But the embarrassment of being found to have had sex with your son's teammate..." Celia shuddered at the thought.

She hauled herself under the blankets. The rest of the night saw her toss and turn.

-------------------

The next morning Celia was relieved when Jeremy acted no differently to the rest of the team. Daniel climbed into the passenger seat and clearly hadn't been alerted to any impropriety by his mother. The only time Jeremy did anything of concern was when he caught her looking at him in the rear vision mirror and gave her a brief, knowing smile.