Two Day Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celia's heart skipped a beat at this acknowledgment and she felt a small flutter in her groin. The previous night remained fresh in her mind. However, she knew nothing more could occur between her and Jeremy. What had happened on the trip must stay behind them, in that Motel Unit. Ahead lay reconciliation with her husband. She would forgive him and they would try again. Sex would be prioritised in this new regime. Celia determined to use the memories of the past two days to be more spontaneous and aggressive in bed.

By the end of the journey Celia was feeling very upbeat about everything. In her mind it was all nicely ordered. Her sexual being had been reawakened by two nights of raunchy sex with a much younger, appreciative man. That was now behind her and forthwith she would fully concentrate on her husband Tom.

As they unloaded the bags Jeremy lagged back, coming forward for his after the others.

"Thanks Mrs Portman," he said as she handed him his bag.

"No problem Jeremy," she smiled at him maternally. "I hope you enjoyed the trip."

"Yeah I really did, it was amazing...but when will I see you again?"

Celia's heart missed two beats. This was not part of her plan. This was a major complication.