All Comments on 'Two Days a Month Pays Rent'

by Alladinzane

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sqzrplzrsqzrplzrover 2 years ago

An entertaining story that was diminished by a totally deflating final paragraph

GrufferGrufferover 2 years ago

Shifty ending to a well done short. It would have been a 5 otherwise.

63luckyman63luckymanover 2 years ago

Nicely done except the ending

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Another chapter furthering the relationship would be great to read.

pops12345pops12345over 2 years ago

Good job! The story was good you just missed a few words that are misspelled. Besides that, it was fantastic.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Excellent story. I'm glad to see she was enjoying herself the whole time if she was going to sell herself like that for rent. The ending was abrupt but I hope that means there will be a second chapter.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

God that was Hot as Hell. I thought for sure Randy would keep her, and she work for his company. Seemed like a match made in heaven. Hope this continues later. Five stars.

AlladinzaneAlladinzaneabout 2 years agoAuthor

Some rough critics! For those of you that did not eviscerate my work, thank you!

bigreddog543bigreddog543about 2 years ago

I very much enjoyed this story, good characters and a good plot. The only weaknesses IMO was the ending, it just happened almost like you ran out of story, and the Paris time was a let down---considering it was the only time they had more than a week end together I thought there would be more. Certainly your ending leaves open the chance for a part two, maybe set 5 or 10 years after this one ended. I'd read it as soon as I could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Easily one of my new favorites!

AlladinzaneAlladinzaneover 1 year agoAuthor

OK, I just re-read this one. You guys are right, the ending is weak. I'll take another shot at it.

GateWraithGateWraithover 1 year ago

DAMN that was hot. Weak and abrupt ending but still a five star fave.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good premise.

But sex is not properly described. Needs tp slow down. Needs many more details. Needs lots of dialog about ho it feels to each of them.

Sort of like a to-do list.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous