Two Different Worlds Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" I screamed. He pulled me up, twisting my arms behind my back, my knees falling to the hard floor while he clenched my throat with his other hand. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. I was completely at his mercy. Oh Achad, protect me. Our hard breaths were in unison with each others bodies as I could feel his bristled chest against by back, my neck straining to find better air flow. The air was feeding his heavy lungs with the rapid rise and fall of his chest, my knees aching against the hard floor.

"I was going to be nice. I was going to be gentle, but that's not how its gonna play out is it Achad." His voice low and ragged. He moved his hand to the back of my neck, pushing me facedown on the bed, my face pressed against the sheets. I could feel the commander pressed up against my raised ass, leaning over my back. I could feel his hardness against my thigh. Oh Achad help me, please. She would help me, right? He held my arms with an unshakeable grip as he spread my legs putting his knees on the inside of mine so I couldn't close them. I hated how exposed I was to him, even in my dirty cargos, I have never been put in a position like this.

"Don't fucking move." He lifted his grip on my arms and then my neck moving them above my head. What would happen if I did? Could I make it out of here in one piece if I tested him further? Where would you go Cassia? He began tying my hands with that same fucking rope looping the material around my wrists before securely tying the ends together. "...perfect." He murmured to himself before grabbing hold of my waist and flipping me over onto my back toward the front of the bed.

The remaining tail of the rope was tied to the iron headboard forcing my arms above my head giving me only a few inches of movement to spare. I laid there, waiting, bound.

"Please, Zir. I don't know anything!" I begged. I tugged on the rope to try and feel if I could loosen the knot in any way. It felt like the knot was getting tighter, irritating the skin on my wrists, creating thin red imprints on my skin.

Zir was on top of me straddling my hips, trapping my legs underneath his so I could barely move. My breathing became ragged as panic overtook my body. In these last six years, the one thing I did gain was control. I had control over who I became, where I decided to go, and how I was going to do things. I had control in every aspect of my life and I enjoyed it. Now, I had nothing but the mercy of this man who looked at me like a vicious animal waiting to feed on his prey.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions and each time you don't give me an answer that I want, I take off a piece of clothing." He growled deeply in his throat. I shook my head in refusal. He gripped my chin, and jerked my head to the center, facing him. I instinctively opened my eyes seeing him smiling, looking more angry then before. The sun was fading, draining the light from the Earth. The darkness was coming and the stars and moon would hide behind the curtain of clouds. My room darkened, finding a home for the newly emerging shadows. His darkening form looming over me, making my body shake down to my core.

"Okay, lets begin shall we. Question one. How many people were in your community. We only captured about thirty, but with all those houses, I know there were definitely more." He leaned in closer, the grip on my chin still strong. "How many people Cassia."

"Fuuu yuu" Those were the only syllables I was able to manage due to my jaw temporarily being impaired.

He snarled, grabbing my collar and ripping my shirt. The tear exposing my body from neck to navel. I whimpered, the damp air touching my skin causing me to shiver automatically. My bra was a dainty material and it exposed the entirety of my breasts to his stare. We weren't offered the luxury of choosing lace, or even color. Underwear was meant to be simple and realistic, never sexy but he didn't seem to mind.

"Now we're even." He smirked. He lightly traced his thumb over my right nipple, causing it to be even more visible under my bra as it puckered underneath the thin material. I tried to buck him off, but he applied more of his weight to my body, restricting me even more.

"Same question. Answer."

I could lie. How would he know? I could say there were fifty people, a thousand people "Im...im not totally sure..." I stuttered.

"Really?" He began sliding down my body until he was sitting on my thighs, his voice lower then usual. Both his hands were now cupping my breasts, his thumbs grazing softly, almost tenderly across my erect nipples. His light caresses were sending unwanted shockwaves down my body, in between my legs causing me to push my legs tighter together to somehow stop the shockwaves traveling down into my core. Focus Cassia.

I knew it couldn't cause any harm if I gave that answer right? The people that were able to escape were far enough now in safe communities out west that it would take the Zuir army probably another six years to find them, giving them more time. " A little less then 100." I admitted, "they were from different communities that were run out by YOUR military"

He scoffed at my answer, "Different communities? Who?"

"Some Duid and Banhid. Thats it! Now get off me!" I yelled but he wasn't listening as I pleaded with him, his eyes glued to my heaving breasts. He leaned down and enveloped my right nipple swirling his tongue sucking in the soaked fabric. I gasped at the sudden heat and moisture from his mouth. I moaned pulling against the rope, trying not to arch into his mouth.

"Next question." He paused his advances reaching down beside the bed and pulling out a familiar friend. The blade shined, reflecting the dim light, threatening everything around it.

"Where did they escape too? And don't lie to me because I'll know."

"Far away!" I panicked. His eyes turned to dark shadows that dug into my soul knowing that he was asking for much more than that. I knew I wasn't the first captive to give information, but I probably had the most recent information. I knew Gilda and Niko wouldn't be giving anything away so if he discovered anything, it would be from my own lips. I had to remain strong for as long as possible. Achad, protect me from this man. I knew that if he continued, I would be lost and my body would betray me. I hate him. I fucking had too, but my pussy ached in disagreement. My wet, puckered breast was calling to him, begging him to suck it in his mouth.

He sighed. "Cassia, if you don't answer my questions, I will take something from you. Something I know you value more than anything. I know you are afraid of very little, and willing to go great lengths for your people." He slashed my waistband with his blade ripping the fabric down my legs throwing the mangled remains on the floor. "I will get what I ask for." The cold air was kissing my bare skin exposing the light material that covered my moist sex.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. My little Achad seems to be enjoying this." My nerves were working overtime as I tried to focus my thoughts on the coolness of the pillow and the soft moonlight seeping through the windows. He leaned back on his knees so his calves were beneath him. He grabbed my legs and spread them apart so they rested on his thighs. Our most intimate places were being pushed together. My lungs were having a hard time remembering their purpose as I could feel his hard shaft pressing against my lips. His hands rested on the crook of my hips and thighs lifting my legs and butt off the bed. Any give that I did have was lost.

"I'm going to fuck you Cassia."

My eyes went wide, now I was afraid. The little control I did have, the fear of him entering me took it all away. I bite back a whimper as a rock settled in the back of my throat. "Wh..what did you say?"

"Answer my questions, and I'll stop. Just give me what I need." He whispered above me. The dim moonlight was hitting the side of his face, only offering an outline of his features. I couldn't discern what he was feeling, but I hope the darkness was offering me the same.

He pulled off his torn shirt fluidly with one hand. His chest and stomach rippled with muscle and tensed threateningly above me. It's been years since I had sex and I never imagined it like this. Maybe in a different time, Zir would have caught my attention. The communities could be boring and meeting strangers from the outside would be fun and exciting. I knew Zir was brave, and he was handsome, but we could share our thoughts, our lives. My mother would have really liked him. But that was a long forgotten fantasy. I knew I wouldn't get what I wanted, what I dreamed of. I tried to break from my daydream attempting to focus on the situation in front of me, but my attention was brought to his hardened body. I noticed he had a long scar that ran down the top of his chest resting just above his belly button. Someone had come close to ending his life.

"Last chance." I wanted to hate myself for longing for him, but I couldn't muster enough to control my thoughts. Forgetting the knife that he was holding, the cold steel sliced my flimsy underwear with ease, yanking it off my body moving to my bra, cutting the tired straps. He threw my destroyed undergarments onto the dark floor, mixing with the dust and forgotten glass. His eyes flickered with arousal throwing his knife onto the floor.

"I don't know! Zir please!" I could see his form unbuttoning his tactical BDU pants pulling down his zipper slowly. My eyes were glued to the movement of his hands holding my breath as he lowered his pants and black briefs. He began gliding his fingers up the inside of my legs coming to the silken curls dampened by my lust. "You're always tempting me." His fingers began running over my swollen lips, a finger tracing my slick opening. "Are you a virgin?" His voice was soft and smooth.

I closed my eyes and hesitated. "I only had sex once...a long time ago...please." I didn't hear a response and opened my eyes to find him staring into my core. Two fingers delved between my outer lips, spreading them wide. His touch was more firm this time, but honestly I didn't mind. His fingers slid to the top of my slit, rubbing my sensitive nub, rolling it over and over. I could feel his hot breath encompass my entire pussy which was close enough to bring me over the edge. I wonder if he could smell me?

Slowly he slid his middle finger into my opening, my walls clenching down on his finger. I sucked in a deep breath. Slowly he withdrew it, and repeated slowly in. My breath was ragged and sweat began to form at my temples. He suddenly slid in a second finger forcing my pussy to stretch even more. The slow pace was gone, and he increased his speed. My hips bucked, and I rhythmically began fucking his large fingers. I could feel his fingers scraping the inside of my g-spot while his thumb rubbed my clit. My walls began to clench, and I knew I was about to orgasm. My stomach began to shake, and I unknowingly lifted my pussy up, smashing into his face. My thighs tightened around him and I screamed. His tongue turned into a flat blade running over my opening, tasting my orgasm. I gasped when he dove in, his tongue inside my channel, drinking all of me.

When my body began to recover and I could slow my breath, he crawled up my body nipping my skin with his mouth. My chest was flushed and he slowly began to devour my breasts. He began sucking and squeezing them, trying to fit as much as he could in his mouth. In that moment, I was glad I didn't have huge breasts, they seemed to fit perfectly in his hands. He could touch every part of me, every fold, every curve, and I knew it was enough. I never knew that sex could be like this. The demanding ache, the bliss after an orgasm caused by another person. The reality of what I experienced I didn't fully understand, but I wanted it again.

He was over me entirely, staring at me with those black eyes. "I will learn all your little secrets Achad." He leaned forward, his hand reaching out to caress my face before taking my thick curls in his hand and twisting it. "Cassia." His lips brushed behind my ears as his hot breath followed down my neck. My breathing was growing harsh again, and I could feel the ache returning. His tongue traced the outlines of my strained muscles as I was fighting another moan. The ache was now causing my pussy to throb painfully.

His mouth suddenly claimed mine. His hands slid down my neck threading his fingers into my hair. My tongue met his and I began stroking his tongue finding his taste to be arousing, flicking my tongue over his teeth, pulling his bottom lip into my mouth and sucking it. Our kiss ignited a deep hunger in him and provoked the animal that he was. He took over the kiss, slanting his mouth over mine thrusting his tongue in and out of my mouth, crushing me. His lips broke from mine creating a heated trail around my neck before returning and continuing his onslaught. Being eaten alive felt amazing, intoxicating even. I couldn't form a thought and my body was searching relief. My crotch began rubbing against his thigh. Zir hiked my leg to wrap around his hip, grounding himself into me. His hard member was rubbing against my pussy lips, sliding easily across my opening. He grabbed my ass with both hands and held onto my squirming body.

"Give into me Cassia. Tell me everything. Please."

"...I...can't ..." I whispered. My voice was so faint, I couldn't even really hear what I said. He growled at my resistance and leaned down angrily kissing me, dominating me. I shook my head, biting my lips. He growled even more ferociously, untying the rope from the iron head board.

"You will. I'm going to be so deep inside you, you won't be able to breathe."

Now my breathing was almost out of control and I knew what was going to happen. I moved my aching arms to the middle of my chest, bound while trying to guard my body. I could see his monstrous hardness in the moonlight. He wasn't small, but I guess I didn't expect him to be. Did I really think about his penis? I mean he was a large man so it made sense. Ugh nothing about this made sense. I was inexplicably attracted to him, but in my fantasies, this wasn't how it went.

Zir looked down at me and began guiding it towards my entrance. I attempted twisting my hips but that proved useless.

"It's too late." He held my thighs firmly as my eyes flickered with uncertainly as his head slowly slid past my lips, my legs forcibly wrapped around his hips giving him the access he craved. I whimpered "Zir" and he was unleashed. With one thrust, he tore into me with all the violence his soul felt. I threw my head back and cried out, screaming as his member stretched me to my limits. His fingers holding my hips with a bruising intensity. I knew I was tight and he wasn't small. Each inch he pushed in, he drew back, and then pushed forward more. The stretch hurt in the most glorious way, and in the back of my mind, I pictured his fingers rubbing my clit while his tongue explored the depths of my channel.

Zir was silent, his eyes flickering and his jaw clenched. He looked angry and possessive, like my pussy was ruining him. He finally nudged at the end of my channel and I was gasping for air. I could feel him pulling on my hips, trying to get himself as deep as possible.

"God damn it," He muttered. "Fuck."

It was so intense, it was borderline painful. As he nudged deep inside me, those sensations stole my breath. He was right. He was so deep inside me, I could barely breath.

I groaned as he pushed against my cervix, causing him to grunt deep in the back of his throat made my pussy automatically gush around his cock. The satisfaction that I could make him make such animalistic noises was wrong, but there. His voice was hoarse. "I can feel you, all of you." He withdrew and pushed back in slowly, our noises molding into one. He removed his hand from my hip and grabbed hold of my throat, his large hand taking hold entirely, forcing my head back. I instinctively grabbed his forearm with my bound hands trying to find any type of support or balance against his powerful thrusts.

"Let me hear those delicious sounds leave your lips." He loosened his grip on my throat, sliding his hand down my sweat drenched body, squeezing my bouncing breast before placing his hand back on my hip. Zir picked up the pace and shifted his angle lifting my butt off the bed intensifying the sensations. I was making noises I didn't even recognize. His cock rubbed every part of my body, sending sparks to the very tips of my fingers. He was moving his hips, thrusting into me like I thought he would. Languid and hitting everything.

He reached forward untying the rope from my hands "Wrap your arms around me Cassia." I willingly obliged as he easily lifted me off the bed into his lap, his feet hitting the floor. His back was slick with sweat as I could feel the muscles contracting with his movements. He hit a deep spot inside me causing me to inhale so desperately, he probably thought I was hurt or dying. Zir figured this was a good thing and kept repeating his movement, rubbing his dick into that deep, deep spot. The feeling was so intense I knew my legs were twitching.

"Where." He started circling his hips so his cock was grounding into my cervix.

"Out...we-" He drew back and slammed into that deep spot making my legs shake even more. I felt like I was on unstable ground during an earthquake, his body offering the only stability.

"Good girl." He smiled. I bit my lips together. His smile almost undid me right then and there stroking a fire deep within me. His hips were moving in time, forcing me to focus on his thrusts as he kept hitting that beautiful spot.

"That's it." His voice was threatening me to go over the edge as my pussy clenched around his cock.

Oh Achad. Please, fucking please.

My orgasm was building. My noises were turning frantic and I was fighting the orgasm in my mind because deep down, I didn't want this to end. His cock continued to slam inside me, his hands forcefully spreading my ass to accommodate his full length. I didn't know how much more of this I could take. I was twisting and pulling his drenched hair in my hands panicking, not wanting to cum.

"Cum Cassia. Cum for me."

His words set me off and everything became hot perfection. Zir called out something that sounded like a feral snarl as he shoved his whole length inside me, driving my orgasm to unreachable heights. He continued slamming into me, not letting my body get away from the raw pleasure I was feeling.

"You are mine! You understand me!" His voice was wild and raw with sexual need.

"I...I....ohhhh!" My mouth was dry and any words I was trying to speak came out as gasps. I couldn't finish my thought when he thrust into me brutally, causing me to scream in fevered agony and bliss.

The force he was slamming into me was rocking me more into him, his hands a bruising force. His hands were so large I could feel the tips of his fingers spreading my asshole, giving way to my bodily juices completely soaking his hands. His thrusts were so powerful, I couldn't tell if I was recovering or still coming. I was faintly aware that in two or three thrusts Zir came, the pressure of his seed spurting into me causing my internal muscles to contract around his pulsing shaft. I tightened my arm around his neck, clinging to his sweat ridden body, drowning in my forced desire.

I laid my head down in the crook of his neck trying to catch my breath, my weak arms moving to the front of his heaving chest. The hair on his chest was catching the sweat from his body glistening against him. I couldn't form words or even thoughts in this moment. He brought my mind, body, and soul to new heights I didn't even think was possible. I could feel his shaft begin to soften inside me, while my pussy was still pulsating from being deliciously filled. He wrapped his arm around my waist shifting me toward the bed, laying me down gently. In the years that I spent tirelessly training, rarely sleeping, I have never felt more exhausted then I did at this moment.