Two Different Worlds Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" I need to know more." I looked up at him in a fearful gaze. What did he mean? My pussy couldn't handle another line of questioning.

"I mean tomorrow. I'll make sure someone brings you the correct clothes since I can't have you running around completely naked." His fingers traced my lips, the faint smell of my arousal lingering on them. "Still the most erotic flavor I have ever tasted." His heavy lidded eyes slid seductively down to my puffy lips and back through my eyes. His eyes were returning to the familiar speckled brown that I saw the first time when he found me in the basement of the house.

He stood up fixing and adjusting his briefs and BDU pants. He reached for his jacket grabbing my torn underwear and stuffing them in his pocket. "For safekeeping" He smiled at me. "Now where's my knife?" He looked around the room before finding it as against the wall under the sink.

"I would clean this mess up. You have a big day tomorrow." He winked kicking a large piece of broken lamp away from the door. He left, closing the door, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I didn't sleep well that night. Sure my mind and body were fucking exhausted, but what I did with Commander Zir made me feel so ashamed. And I'm not going to lie, my pride is definitely at an all time low. In my mind, I knew what I needed to do, and how I was going to do it, but Commander Zir was never apart of the plan. I laid down on the bed, frustrated mashing my hands against my cheeks staring vacantly at the ceiling. It was late in the night and I figured I was the only sane person awake, but I heard a light knock on the door. I wrapped the bed sheet tightly around my body peering through the small window trying to see who was at my door. It could be anyone, especially that disconcerting Folie, but all I could see was a small female form.

I gingerly cracked the door open to a dark outline of a woman holding some folded clothes in her hand.

"Miss?"

"Oh, uh thank you." I reached for the folded clothes and the woman grabbed my hand pushing me back inside, shutting the door.

"What the hell?"

"Cassia! It's me!" I knew that voice. I haven't heard that voice in six long years. That voice made me laugh almost everyday, and I promised that voice I would meet them in our secret hideout on the mountain side. It was my dear friend Rachael.