Two Different Worlds - Justice

Story Info
She finally comes face to face with her enemy.
4k words
4.25
3k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its so different now. I'm different now. When I fell, I was found by my group of people who escaped the slaughter and were trying to head west as well. The adults in the group knew of the other community that lay west, but that was all the information that they knew themselves. I was unconscious, laying in the mixed rubble of rock and dirt covered in dust and blood. At first they didn't know if I was alive, but refused to leave me on the side of the mountain. They carried me up the mountain, pass the line of view of the community.

I woke from my forced slumber with cold water being poured onto my face and light slaps on my cheek.

"Ahava, please wake up. Its okay. You're safe right now."

I slowly open my eyes, realizing that Gilda was looking over me. A larger, older woman, about 40 years old, was looming over me cupping my cheek with her hand. Her hair was wild. Even though her hair was braided, her hair had a mind of its own and went any direction it wanted too. She had aged wrinkles around her glistening eyes and smile lines surrounding her thin lips. I knew those wrinkles were caused by the years of happiness and laughter that she had experienced throughout her life. I lightly smiled back at her happy to see her. Ahava was an old term used by our people as an endearment for love or loved ones. Hearing Gilda say it, made my situation a bit more tolerable. I attempted to sit up and immediately moaned in pain as i realized that the rock slide did some damage. I had cuts along my neck and arms, bruises everywhere, and it felt like I got kicked by a horse on the side of my torso. My head was spinning from the pain caused by the rock hitting my head.

"How is she?" asked a man I did not recognize.

"She might have a broken rib or two, but her legs aren't broken, and it doesn't seem any more severe then that. I think she is going to be okay. Her head has a small cut, but nothing severe."

"Okay then we have to keep moving. They are going do clear this area soon and we have to head west as soon as possible." said the mysterious man again.

Gilda looked down at me and extended her hand. "This is gonna hurt dear, but we have to keep moving. You survived what the Earth gave you, you can survive walking. Let's go."

I grab her hand and force myself up. It felt like my body was protesting every movement possible and was content in lying down for the rest of my life.

"My....my family.....I need to get to them. Find them. Please."

"Look, we are all heading west and will probably catch up to them. Come with us or stay behind."

"Niko!" Gilda yelled. "She is one of us, and will stay with us, no matter what. We do NOT leave our own behind. You saw what they did to us. What they would do to her!"

Niko stared at Gilda, and nodded.

"Sorry, my son can be a bit temperamental sometimes. He's just stressed is all. Come dear."

We trekked out west for days, eating what we were able to grab, and only hunting if necessary. Our group consisted of six people, and everyone knew the same information, The community was out west. That's all we knew, and we had to find it fast. We didn't have guns or anything like that, but we did carry knives and bow and arrows. We were able to hunt smaller game like rabbit, fish, and foul, but we were all tired, so tired. Supplies were beginning to run low, and we had to find this community fast.

We traveled for about 2 long months when suddenly we were ambushed. We were surrounded by 7 military personal dressed in camouflage.

"Move to the middle with your hands up! Any movement against our orders, and you will be shot."

We gingerly moved to the center of our temporary campground as the military personal began to close in.

"We are from the Achad people. We were attacked by the Zuir nation." Gilda stepped forward.

"We have been traveling for quite some time and need rest. Will you not help us?"

"How do we know that you are not spies?" One of the soldiers asked.

"I am an old weary woman traveling with my son, and acquaintances we have known in our community. We also have a young girl with us who has lost her entire family. You can ask each of us our own separate account and the ending answer will be the same."

"The Zuir people do not choose spies. They will come and take. They do not care about others or peace. We despise them." Niko states abruptly, not afraid of the pointed artillery.

The soldiers looked at each other, and then to each of us. They slowly lowered their weapons.

"Okay, you will follow us, and be interviewed separately. If you are all telling the truth, you having nothing to worry about and you will be safe."

It takes me to now, 6 years later. I am still searching for my family. I know they are alive, I can feel it in my heart. We found the west community or they found us really, but my family and Rachael were no where. I wept for my family every day. Thinking about my mother, my father, my sister. Where were they? I knew they were alive, I just knew. Things were different at this settlement. They carried guns, knives, and everything in between. I wanted my revenge. I wanted to train, to learn, so I could defend my people at any cost. And that is exactly what I did. For those six years, I trained in proficiency in weapons. Guns and knives specifically. I trained in hand to hand combat. I preferred to train with men because I knew I would be fighting men. I did this everyday for six years, thinking about my family, Rachael and my old life. We all knew it was a matter of time before the Zuir would try to conquer this community as well.

After the attack, more refugees began arriving from different parts of the forest. Some from the Duid communities in the south, the Banhjd communities from the east. The Duid communities comprised of tall thin individuals with fire red hair and pale skin. The Banhid communities were short, blonde individuals of a fiery nature. A peaceful people that focused on the life that fire could bring and take away. They would defend their honor and their families to the death. It seems that the Zuir's were focused on just destruction, and destroying anything that we believe in their path.

It was a welcoming change to have so many unique individuals in the community. Of course there were the usual spats and intermingling, but this community ran pretty smoothly. Everyone was assigned a job in this community, and they all enjoyed what they did. Within the walls of the community, it seemed that we could almost forget what loomed beyond our walls, lurking in the dark forest.

I would be practicing my hand to hand combat, or my knife handling just outside the community walls, and I suddenly saw a woman with fiery straight hair take a stocky blonde man behind a tree. He immediately began fondling her breasts and pulling his pants down while she grabbed his cock and started rubbing his shaft. I could hear both of them moaning as they began to have sex against the tree. I sighed and grabbed my things walking away because their moans of pleasure would be too distracting.

you guys cant do that anywhere else huh, I murmur to myself.

I had sex once with a guy named joseph who was actually Achad who escaped the initial onslaught, but it was horrible and awkward. We didn't know what we were doing and it didn't feel that great to be honest. We were both virgins, and didn't know that much about either of our bodies. Maybe his dick needed to be bigger, but who knows. Its been quite some time since i had any romantic "situations" but the people here just didn't interest me.

I began walking toward my favorite spring. It was so peaceful and beautiful that I could let my guard down for a short time and think about my family and the good times we use to have. I would pray to Achad for peace and the wellbeing of my family. I did this weekly for almost 6 years.

I hear rustling ahead of me and immediately hide behind some thick bushes. I peer though and see a man in MY spring.

"wait, no one else knows about my spot?" i whisper to myself.

This was a younger male, maybe in his mid twenties who had thick, black wavy hair that matched his beard, sun-kissed skin covered in scars from years of battle, thick lips, and piercing eyes. He was a big man, and he looked like someone important. He was definitely naked, but where were his clothes? I look over, and my body freezes. All black attire with a large knife and assault rifle sitting comfortably on top. He was Zuir. My heart was racing. Where were his men and did they know how close they were to us? I had to delay them getting to us so we could all escape.

He dives under the water and I step out from behind the bushes with my pistal drawn.

He comes up for air wiping the water from his eyes and spots me immediately, gun drawn.

"Who are you?"

"You shouldn't be asking questions when a loaded gun is pointed at you."

"oh, I see. Well what's your name?"

"Hands up, above the water. How many of you are there."

"Oh that's not important," he smiled eerily. "just don't do anything stupid. Let me at least get your name first."

I walked over to his clothing and weapons. I put his knife in my thigh holster, and took a look at his rifle. It barely fit, but it was going to work.

"Girls shouldn't be messing with guns, and I'll want my knife back." He

"Compensating for something?" I ask him mockingly. He stared at and didn't laugh. Shame, I thought it was funny.

I grabbed his rifle, pulled the bolt handle to release the pressure on the follow and removed the magazine. I threw the magazine into the water. I pulled the forward end of the receiver cover so the rear end of the gun does not drop far enough to allow the retaining button to pop out through the hole. This would absolutely destroy his weapon if he didn't take the time to make sure everything was in place. I then threw his rifle in the water.

"Cowards shouldn't be bathing by themselves."

When he looked up at me, something glimmered in his eyes, but only for second. I don't think this man ever had someone, much less a woman, speak to him in any sort of manner, or essentially make him weaponless.

"Let me guess, hmm, part of the Achad community aren't you. Makes sense. I was there when your communities fell. We gave you chances to live a peaceful life under our rule, but some of you chose to be selfish."

"How dare you!"

"My name is Commander Zir. I command these armies and you just made a big mistake. You don't think we know about your community that lays ahead? You better warn the people now, because we are coming and will not be stopped. You on the other hand, could be saved ya know....what you did was very impressive and respectable.... We could use that...I could use that."

I was uncontrollably shaking. I had to go tell the others. It was happening again.

"You ruined my life! Everything that I loved and held dear, you ruined. I won't let you do that again."

I grabbed his clothes and threw them in the water and I ran. I never ran so hard in my life. Even when we were attacked the first time, I was young and didn't understand what was going to happen. But now, it was different, and I could help.

I run through the gates yelling at the top of my lungs.

"They're here! They have arrived! The Zuir!!"

"What?"

"Are you serious?"

I doubled over trying to catch my breath, and Gilda comes running over to my side.

"Ahava, what happened dear?"

I look up at her with tears filling my eyes.

"I saw them and they know we are here. The commander and his army. I'm not sure how many men he has with him, but I know they could easily wipe out this community."

Gilda examined my furrowed brow, and tearful eyes, slightly nodding in agreement with my surprising words.

" Alright everyone. This is what we have been expecting and training for. Everyone grab only what you need and get into the bunkers under the selected houses. We only have a limited time to do this. NOW!" Gilda bellowed. I never heard her scream and yell with such authority, but I'm glad she did because I was still trying to catch my breath.

In our community, there were 12 houses that held 2-3 families in them. Only a select few of them had bunkers built underneath so if the enemy found a house with a bunker, it would take them longer to find the different escape routes and hiding spots.

Gilda, Niko, and myself went into our selected house and climbed underneath into the bunker. We were hoping that the home decorations and furniture would hide any sign that we were there at all. We were met with another family of six. A father, mother, and their four children, all pretty young. All their faces held onto their past traumas, and the fear they hoped to never realize. We were surrounded by dark concrete walls, spider webs and old furniture. On the wall in the bunker was a human sized hole that we used for escape if necessary. It smelled musty and old, but with our added fear.

"sh, quiet...I hear something." Niko whispered. We looked up at the ceiling in unison with bated breath waiting to hear any sign of activity.

The parents covered their children's mouth and we listened to deafening silence. Suddenly we heard the front door of the house creak open, and footsteps filled the house.

Hell began to rage around us as explosions went through the air, an isolated hand grenade explosion followed by several shots. A round of rapid gun fire could be heard from outside with intensified yelling and screaming.

"They are here somewhere! Find them!" Yelled a familiar muffled voice.

" I want that girl found and taken to me. She is of Achad. Do you understand."

Was he talking about me? My heart was racing and I began sweating. I looked over at Gilda who looked worried. Suddenly, one of the small children cried out before his mother could put her hand over his mouth. We all look at each other in disbelief. Shit.

"Quiet! There under the floor!"

"Lets smoke'm out"

"We could just shoot through the floor"

"No! Our orders are to take them all back alive, and that is what we are going to do."

Shit. shit. shit.

Gilda moved toward the family and started pushing them toward the hole. I hesitated because I knew what I needed to do to delay the Zuir from getting to them. I needed to give them some sort of running start. I sighed deeply looking at the floor, then my hands, and looking up at Ziko.

"Come on! There coming through" He pleaded.

"The commander is after me. I am going to be able to give you guys a running start to escape. Your mother needs you. I still need to find mine, and this might be the way to start searching for some clues."

Ziko looked at me with sadness in his eyes. We could here them starting to tear through the floor boards so we didn't have time to discuss things any further. I put my hands on Ziko's shoulders and gave him a reassuring hug.

"I will be okay. I've gotten this far. I can do this."

"Be brave, ahava." With those parting words, he slipped through the escape passage and I hid behind an old dresser, waiting to finally show myself.

I held my breath as I knew they had gotten through the last floor board. Luckily it was dark, and I was small, so I could hide easily without detection. Heavy steps thundered the stairs as groups of armed soldiers made their way into the bunker.

"There's an escape passage!"

"Well shit boys, they really like their ugly furniture."

Last heavy steps made their way down the stairs and the men fell silent.

"Find where this goes, and capture them all. No exceptions."

"Yessir"

As the soldiers made their way up the stairs, the familiar commander let out a roar and punched through the back of an opposing dresser on the other side of the small bunker. He angrily flipped it onto the floor shattering some of the antique wood pieces.

The commander looked around the room, passing the dresser I was hiding behind. "I know you're here. You wouldn't just run away...show yourself. Its just you and me...I can smell you Achad."

How the fuck does he know? Was I breathing so loud? Smell me? Oh god.

He turned around and that was when I was mentally ready to fight him head on. I ran toward him full speed and tackled him to the ground. I could hear the air leave his lungs and mine as we struggled on the cold cement floor. I went to elbow strike his left temple, but he blocked my elbow just in time to throw me off of him. I rolled onto the floor hitting my back against some other forgotten furniture.

We both casually stood up and stared at each other, pacing the room. He was dressed in special forces Commander gear. He was dressed in all black military uniform with the jacket, cargo pants, thigh holster, his commander insignia on his left shoulder, an eagle with spears going through its wings. His black mask fully covered his face. Only showing his dark, malevolent eyes.

"I knew you were down here" He eyed me menacingly. "I've never had a woman tackle me to the ground before."

We continued to circle the room, maintaining the distance between us.

"However, I would like my knife back." He stated bluntly as he pulled his mask off, displayed his disheveled hair. "I don't have my gun with me, but I don't need one."

I pulled his knife from my holster and held it up so the bit of light that was shining down into the bunker could reflect the blade. It was a beautiful blade, I just wonder how many innocent lives it has taken and ruined. It made me sick.

Before I had time to blink, we was on me. We were grappling for the knife that was in my right hand. I punched him with my left hand square in the jaw and that gave me enough time to at least throw the knife into some dark corner of the bunker so he couldn't use it to kill me. I had hit him countless times and it was like I hadn't hit him at all. The punches had been as hard as anything I had ever thrown in my life. There was a small amount of blood on his upper lip, but there was nothing else wrong with him. He showed no pain, no concern, nothing.

"Come on lets go Achad" The commander yelled.

As he rushed, he swung a powerful right, but I ducked in time sweeping his legs out from under him. It hurled him into the dust with such force that a cloud of dust arose. And just rolled over from my foot driving him into the ground. The commander scrambled to his feet and lunged and he picked his big hands out of the dust, butting me in the chest. We both fell to the floor with my skull roaring with pain and dizziness. I braced myself and wrapped my legs around his and lifted my left leg over his shoulder so I could put him in a painful armbar. I was so close, but suddenly, with his one arm, he lifts me off the ground, and slams me against the floor. He stood up panting, and straddled over me. My head was spinning while I was trying to regain the air that were forcibly rejected from my lungs. He grabbed some rope from his uniform and tied both my hands together. He pulled them above my head as he pulled a knife from his thigh holster and stared into my eyes an inch away from my face.

We were both breathing heavily as we stared at each other in silence. Feeling the heat of his body on top of mine made me forget that I had a knife pointed at my neck. His body was so large, and I could feel the heat radiating off of his body after our altercation. He made me nervous, especially without the use of my hands.

"You said no knives."

I had to fill the void of silence.

He stared at me for accouple of daunting seconds before licking the blood off of his lips. His tongue moved gracefully over the small patch of blood. I saw something in his eyes, only for a moment. A persons eyes can reveal so much about themselves, without them ever saying a word. His eyes were the color of dark sand, mesmerizing with small black flakes surrounding his pupil. As he moved within the shadows of the bunker, sunlight caught his dark eyes and set them ablaze. I thought eyes could be just brown, but not his.

12