Two Different Worlds - Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I lied. I will admit, for a woman, you put up a pretty good fight and that is respectable. But not anymore."

He was so close to me. I could smell him. His aroma was pleasant, almost comforting. It smelled of earth and Cedar. It was heavy, but sweet. How could this man, smell of something as comforting as Cedar?

"You're not like any Achad I've ever come into contact with. You're different." He stated, still breathing heavily. I remained silent and we continued to stare at each other for what seemed like forever. Those eyes didn't waver from mine, and I didn't shift away from his. I wasn't afraid, I couldn't be afraid.

"I'm glad I didn't have to use this on you." He looked at the knife and suddenly sat up, and put it back into his thigh holster.

He pulled me onto my feet with my white shirt a devised mess, and my cargo pants ripped up and dirty. But who cares, at least I gave him a bloody lip. Achad, please give me strength.

He let me out through the front door and I saw they had captured most of the community. They were depositing us into these slave carriages surrounded by cold metal bars. I saw the family of six with their crying children, with Gilda and Niko following right behind them. The sun was setting and the earth began to change into its night time world. The stripes of orange and red were competing for first place and the blue haze lingers and eventually fades off. The sky is more red then usual. I know Achad was mourning what has been lost.

12