Two Distinct Endings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four years at the Center flew by for me. I was now Dr. Talbot and was making in the six figures and was constantly bombarded with offers to move to Silicon Valley. Sara and I talked about it a lot but we were happy here in Champaign. We had lots of friends, there were tons of activities associated with the U and Sara was now the vice principal of her school. We were also talking about starting a family. We had had this conversation casually before but Sara was approaching her 28th birthday and that old clock was ticking in the background. Buying a house was also on the horizon if we were going to stay here.

SARA

Being married to Jay was just perfect. We were crazy in love and the sex we had was just plain insane. That two people could find so many different ways to try to satisfy each other just blew my mind. I was happy with my job but I found the first summer off was boring with Jay being so busy with his U schedule. Our apartment complex had a nice pool and so most of that summer I laid out and worked on my tan. Jay got a kick out of playing with the tan lines but I started feeling guilty about just laying around and so I looked into summer school. Over the next five years I managed to pick up a Masters in School Administration and soon made Vice Principal. So, professionally and sexually I was completely satisfied. What I was hung up on was the child issue. One side of me wanted kids and the other loved the job and sexual freedom that I had. This sets the stage for the Spring email that I got announcing my ten year high school reunion. Since I was my class Secretary, I was automatically on the planning committee if I wanted to be. And guess who else. Right, good old Eric because he was of course the class President.

FIRST ALTERNATIVE ENDING

SARA

Suddenly visions of his gorgeous cock flooded my mind and I slammed my laptop closed. That night Jay was the unknowing recipient of my sexual frustration. I met him at the door with a freshly shaved puss. I fucked him on the Living Room floor, on the couch and finally in the kitchen and that was just the preliminary to a night of totally wild sex. The next day I was OK at school although I did have a dull ache from last nights sex plus I had to wear a panty liner to contain the little Jays still draining out. Then in the middle of the afternoon I got an email from Eric himself. It was the first contact with him since I found out about his cheating years ago. The message was chatty at first inquiring as to what I had been up to and then about his marriage and divorce. He got into how he was looking forward to getting together and rekindling the great relationship we had. Every one of his subsequent emails was just as or more suggestive. I debated with myself for a whole week as how to respond.

Jay and I have a regular Friday night date for a Fish Fry sometimes with friends and sometimes just the two of us. That Friday I called him at work and told him to be ready for a serious conversation about our relationship. His response really threw me for a loop when he asked if we were going to discuss Eric. My response was something like "What!!!" "Where did you get that."

It turned out that Eric had been emailing Jay as well. He had told Jay that he was the ministers son and had been great friends with me in school. He went on after quoting a couple passages from the Bible that I was essential to helping organize the Reunion and that he hoped that Jay could put a little pressure on me to make sure I attended. Jay then asked me why I hadn't told him about the Reunion as his was on the same weekend in River Forest. I told Jay to be patient and that I would tell him everything tonight.

I greeted him that night with a warm kiss and only small talk until we were sipping our first cocktail in a booth in the back of our favorite pub. I was sitting across from him and I took his hands in mine and looked into his eyes.

"My dear husband. I love you more than life itself and I would never do anything to deliberately harm you or our marriage. You know that I went out with Eric for a time. I know I told you that he was a minister's son and that dating him was the only way my parents would let me do anything social. I didn't say anything more about that relationship and I probably created the impression that religion was the kingpin of our relations. It wasn't. He was an ultra horny teenage stud and I was a willing pupil."

Suddenly Jay released one of my hands and put a finger to my lips to silence me.

"Sara, I don't want to know anything else about your relationship with Eric. It was obvious to me when we were first dating that you had prior experience just as I'm sure it was plain to you that I also had had other relationships. The only thing that matters at all is that from the time we became exclusive to today, we have been absolutely true to one another. I can in all honesty say that and I trust that you can too." With that he got up from his seat and slid in next to me. With tears streaming down my cheeks with love we kissed as his arms surrounded me.

When we finally came up for air we noticed the waitress standing there also crying. She said "That was the nicest thing that I have ever seen in this restaurant. I guess you folks will need a couple more minutes before you order."

"Jay, there's one other confession that I have to make before we order. This morning I stopped taking my birth control pills and I would really like for us to get busy in the baby making business."

In answer, Jay quickly finished his drink, left a nice tip on the table and we hurried out to the car. We started the baby making process in the car but were interrupted by a neighborhood cop tapping on the window. Once at home we finished the deed on the hood of the car in the garage. Two other attempts took place on or in our bed before hunger drove us to the kitchen. Jay opened a wine and I made us a tray of mini sandwiches. He then pulled me down to sit in his lap and we fed each other and sipped the wine as we finished the Reunion conversation.

Comparing notes it turned out that his River Forest Reunion was on a Friday night in August and my Oak Park one was the following night. We could take a couple of days off and visit friends and family. The Eric issue was handled by Jay. He sent Eric an email thanking him for his concerns and apologizing that his wife couldn't help with the Reunion committee because she was too busy with the baby making process.

The Reunions were both a lot of fun. At Jay's we were greeted by an attractive blonde girl named Rachel and her husband Mark She and Jay reminisced about mutual acquaintances but I sensed that there was something else going on. Much later in the bathroom she told me that she and my husband were going steady in HS but had a friendly breakup when they went away to college. She told me what a nice, kind man I had and I agreed. She then whispered not to mention our conversation to her husband as he was the very jealous type. Later when Jay and I were dancing he told me that she was his first and I said that I knew and that she had confirmed it in the bathroom. I also found out that Jay had been very popular and had many friends of both sexes that he had stayed in contact with over the years.

The next night at my Reunion, Eric and one of our more slutty classmates greeted us at the reception desk. Jay grabbed Erics hand and gave it one of those bone crushing handshakes that guys are so fond of and said "See fella, I told you we were busy making babies. With that I did a nice little spin to show off my new maternity dress and my five month baby bump.

Eat your heart out loser.

SECOND ALTERNATIVE ENDING

JAY

I was walking into the Athletic Office one Spring day when who should I see coming out but Rachel Paulsen. "Jay!" she exclaimed. "I didn't know you were still connected with the University." That meeting led to coffee in the cafeteria and some extensive catching up. It had been 11 years since we parted ways. She went to college at USC and her parents had moved to the San Francisco area. She had done very well in the Track program there and had been nationally ranked and I told her I had kept up with her career until she graduated. She had also followed my career through graduation but she didn't know that I had continued with Illinois through my Phd and that I still volunteered as a coach/mentor to both the boys and girls teams.

When I asked about her marital status she got a little quiet and then said that she had married her college boyfriend and that he had paid his way through school by making a commitment to ROTC and had been commissioned right after graduation. After his first posting in the South his unit had gotten called up for Iraq and that he didn't survive his first deployment. She paused for a moment and I instinctively reached out and grasped her hand. She looked up at me with tear filled eyes and thanked me squeezing me back. Then she released my hand and with a firm voice went on and told me about her five year old daughter who would be starting kindergarten next Fall. I found out that she would be attending my wife's school and told her it was a highly ranked educational environment.

Apparently she had gone back to her alma mater when her husband was deployed and had taken a coaching job. She had a lot of friends there and they were of great support when her husband was killed and when she later gave birth. She continued with the school until the Head Coaching Women's Cross Country job opened up at the "I". We talked on and on until she realized that she would be late for a meeting and had to run. I gave her my numbers and I invited her and her daughter to come for Friday night dinner and to bring her daughter. We parted with a smile and a light buss on the cheek.

That night I told Sara about meeting Rachel and inviting she and her daughter to dinner. I didn't think anything would be a problem because we frequently had business colleagues and Coaches over for dinner. With Rachel though Sara asked why. I told her because she's a friend, fellow coach and mother of a 5 year old who is going to your school next year. Sara answered "Because she is your former HS girlfriend, that's why." I told Sara to put the emphasis on "former" and not to worry. She is only a friend coming into a new environment with a small child and I wanted her to feel welcome.

The dinner went fine with Sara trying her best to be welcoming. Sara and Rachel did not become best friends but at least they weren't enemies. The biggest hit of the evening though was Rachel's daughter Megan. She was a delightful little girl and we thoroughly enjoyed her wit, poise and laugh. It was an early night because of the daughters age and after they left Sara said to me. "I'm sorry I was bitchy about Rachel. She's really a nice woman. I can see why you dated her back in HS. The daughter is also sweet. I hope we can produce something as nice as her in the future."

To that I said taking Sara into my arms. "Then let's get in a little practice."

Over the next month to six weeks I ran into Rachel on a regular basis mostly at weekend running events but occasionally around campus when I'd come over from the Research Center to check on team practices. She was always friendly but reserved when we met or grabbed a cup of coffee. When I asked her if something was bothering her she told me frankly that seeing me after all these years had rekindled emotions in her that she had long forgotten about..She was afraid to say anything because she didn't want to cause any kind of problem with Sara. I thanked her for her honesty and shared that I also felt that there was something going on between us. After all we had been lovers and if it weren't for our college choices and her parents moving we might have ended up together today. We parted that day with a feeling of sadness but also with the sure knowledge that we had to back off our relationship before things went any further.

SARA

Seeing Erics name in the email brought a rush of memories, all of them sexual and I felt a little guilty and embarrassed when I could feel my pussy dampen and my nipples harden. Abruptly I jumped and fled to the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet and shamelessly masturbated while visions of Erics beautiful cock flashed through my mind. That was merely the first of many masturbation sessions featuring my ex lover. I'm ashamed to admit it but he even crept into my fantasy world while I was making love with my husband. Day and night the imagery in my mind got more and more perverse.

I might have been able to take control again but then the private emails from Eric began. At first they were innocent looking and were the usual bullshit about where has time gone and general details of the July Reunion. Those messages were from his work computer but soon I started getting much more personal mail from his hotmail account. In the first message he apologized profusely and sincerely for screwing up our relationship. He went on and on about how much I had meant to him and how much he missed just talking to me. I guess it was his apology that prompted me to answer his message and that right there was my downfall. Soon we had a back and forth dialogue that quickly turned overtly sexual. Back and forth flowed a stream of x rated reminisces and I cooperated with the process. At this point I really didn't think I was cheating on Jay. I just neglected to tell him about my new email buddy. I did however appreciate that if Jay ever saw any of this mail I would have lots of explaining to do. My solution and the second step in my cheating was to remove all of the hotmail from my email account. I didn't want to delete them because I liked to read over them for my masturbation sessions so I exported them as .pdfs and deeply buried them in a folder with an obscure title.

In my more rational world, I did mention to Jay that I was on the planning committee for the ten year Oak Park Reunion because I had been the class Secretary. I added that I might have to make a couple trips back home for meetings over the next couple months. Since he was sometimes gone on weekends for Cross county and Track meets in his role of assistant coach perhaps we could work it out that we would be gone on the same weekend. A couple of days later Jay gave me the dates of his "away" weekends for the next six months and low and behold he had a conflict with my Reunion. When I told him that I would skip the event he insisted that I had to be there especially since I was a class officer.

Eric used his influence as Class President to arrange the two preliminary committee meetings when Jay had his "away" meets and we were set. At this point I really hadn't given serious thought to what was happening here. Of course I wasn't cheating. I loved the shit out of my husband and this thing with Eric was just a little innocent flirting. I don't think anything changed with Jay. We continued with our sexy date nights and our usual love fucks and lust fucks and then came the first Reunion Committee planning session.

Jay had an April weekend Track meet in Indiana and since I had a teachers day off I drove up to Chicago on Friday morning. I had arranged to meet with Eric for lunch at noon. We planned on visiting that afternoon and then going out to a fish fry with the Committee for out first meeting. I was to stay with Mary Beth Adams, a divorced friend of mine who lived in Oak Park.

Eric greeted me at the restaurant in the parking lot and we embraced for what I thought would be a pleasantly friendly greeting with an old friend. The mouth to mouth with tongues at play kiss immediately flashed me back a decade. Standing in the Parking Lot we were suddenly swapping spit and I was humping on the obvious hard on pressing so blatantly against my pussy. When we finally came up for air Eric whispered " God Sara, I've dreamed of that kiss for the last ten years. Are you hungry or can we go somewhere to talk? I guess I answered "Talk." because we were moving across the parking lot to the adjacent motel before I could even catch my breath. All the way to the motel Eric kept up a line of dialogue that was reminiscent of how he originally seduced me. In a flash we were swiping a card and in a room. Eric was like an octopus all over me and I must have loved it because our clothes melted away and I found myself on the bed with my legs in the air and Eric's wonderful cock probing my vagina.

It wasn't till at least an hour later and three or four orgasms that I started thinking. What was I doing and oh my God what was going to happen to my marriage? With a sob I rolled away from Eric and quietly cried. Eric rubbed my back and embraced me from behind and asked what was wrong? I guess I sobbed out that I was now a cheap cheating whore or some such thought. "Oh babe No!" Eric kept up a consoling dialogue while slowly rubbing me, first my back and then gradually coming around to my breasts. His satyr like erection had never gone away and as if it had a mind of its own was probing between my butt cheeks and then eventually made its way like a snake into my vagina. Instinctively my body reacted to the visitor and before long I was on all fours as he wailed away at me from behind with his cock repeatedly stroking my G spot. And so there I was, crying my eyes out over my betrayal of my marriage as my lover pillaged my pussy with his glorious, wonderful cock.

Eventually our session ended and we showered together . Eric was gentle as he washed my tender parts and as he slowly caressed my body he murmured sweet remembrances of our many many other erotic encounters. As the shower ended and we dried each other off the inevitable happened and the golden cock thickened and began to rise again and I found myself on my knees slowly running my tongue and lips up and down his pulsing member. Erics cock wasn't gigantic by any measure. It was probably just a tad under 7" but it was pretty. By that I mean that it was totally smooth and uniform. His balls were also smooth and were either naturally bald, depilated, or carefully shaved. His abs and chest were smooth, toned and were a natural match to his blond hair.

After a few more minutes of playing I asked him what time the dinner was. I told him that I needed my suitcase and at least that amount of time to repair my makeup and dress. He reluctantly agreed and helped me to my feet but then he hoisted me up by my butt and slowly let me down on his upright cock as it slid smoothly into my vagina. Needless to say it was a rush to get to the dinner but since it was back in the same restaurant next door we just made it. We agreed to not show any signs of being a couple to the group and surprisingly I think we got away with it. We all shared our stories about marriages, divorces, schools, jobs, kids, homes etc and the night just flew by. Before we knew it was 11PM and we agreed to meet for breakfast at 9 at the nearby Marriott which also was to be the location of the Reunion itself. That night I never did make it to Mary Beth's. I did whisper to her to please cover for me if someone called but that I wanted to "visit" with Eric a little. With a wink she agreed and told me to "have fun."

That night and the next morning was another lust fest and it was a struggle to make it to the 9AM breakfast. The rest of the morning we actually got some planning done. Contact assignments were made and all the various party details were settled. At noon we were guests at one of the committee's suburban pool for lunch and a swim. It really was fun meeting with this group. We had been friends in HS and it was good to reestablish contact. Later that afternoon Eric and I adjourned to "rest" before dinner. One more committee dinner and an early to bed.

That night Eric played me like a musical instrument. Even though we had probably made love 9 or 10 times in the last 18 hours, he pulled out all the stops. Candles, scented massage oil and his strong fingers rubbing and caressing every inch of my body had me a quivering blob of sexual protoplasm. And then it was morning. Eric was passed out sound asleep and so I went to the bathroom and shampooed my hair and then ran a tub to soak my battered pussy. I keep the puss smooth except for a little runway so it was obvious that my lips were red and looked swollen and abused. My vagina was sore and my inner thighs were bruised. My nipples also ached from all the sucking they had endured. My chest was covered with other marks and love bites. I was thoroughly fucked and had had my golden boys cock as I had dreamed of. My selfish fantasy had been fulfilled so then why were tears running down my cheeks as I sat in my lovers tub? What will happen to my marriage and the children I thought I was going to have? Jay knows me so well that as soon as he sees me he will know what I have been up to.