Two Distinct Endings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four AM found him drinking coffee in the section of the Union that was open 24/7. It was actually quite busy with kids pulling all nighters and sucking up caffeine to stay awake. Jay had just settled in with his laptop when who should walk through but the Girls Cross Country Team just back from an all night drive from a meet. They were going through the line to grab an early breakfast when the Coach, Rachel spotted Jay and waved. Leaving the girls to eat by themselves, Rachel brought her tray over and asked if she could join Jay.

"Of course, why would you even ask?"

Well, you look like your best friend just died and I didn't want to intrude on your privacy."

"Rachel dear, you are probably the only other person on the planet who would be able to understand my problem and give me some advice as to what the hell to do about it. I've known you most of my life and I trust you more than any other living soul."

"Wow!, I don't know if I can live up to that billing and by the way what about Sara?"

"Remember a couple of weeks ago you gave me some advice to give her the benefit of the doubt about her Reunion weekend? Well last night I found the smoking gun. She had archived as .pdfs the whole history of her secret emails with good old Eric. They kept me up the whole night and they turned my stomach. I can't see any alternative except divorce."

When Rachel started to protest I flipped my laptop around and just said "Read". She didn't bother to read all of the emails but after scanning through them for a few minutes she just looked up at me and in a soft voice said "Jay baby I think that your marriage is seriously fucked. What can I do to help?"

Over the next hour I explained what I was going to do and when. She helped out with a few tweaks here and there but basically the confrontation would take place when she returned on Sunday. The plan was a pretty basic BTB scenario. I take care of all the financials during the week and iron out details with an attorney ASAP. I would live with her for the rest of the week but cancel my participation as a volunteer with the track team over the weekend. As soon as she left town on Friday, I would pack everything of mine. I would finish up on Saturday and then have a U-Haul show up by noon. Three friends would help load and move me into an efficiency near work.

Before we parted Rachel took my hands and looked into my eyes.

"Jay, I will be back from the meet late Saturday night and I want to stop and see you before I pick up my little girl from the sitter on Sunday morning. That night will be hard for you and I think you need someone to be with you. I will be honest and say that I am truly sorry that you are breaking up with Sara. I don't ever want to see any marriage fail. However, if one of the parties can't or won't follow through on their vows then there is no alternative but divorce. I also need to be brutally honest with you. I loved you as a teen and I believed that we would one day be married. That is why I freely gave you my virginity and never for a second regretted it. It took a long time but somehow I pushed my feelings aside and finally after a year opened myself up to Mark. He was kind and gentle and took things slowly with me but eventually I accepted him in your place. He was very good to me and when he was killed in Iraq I was devastated and that was compounded by my pregnancy. I think I came back here with the vague hope that somehow you might be free and now you are about to be. Whether you are looking for just companionship, a friend with benefits or eventually something more substantial, I am here for you. I still love you."

With tears in my eyes, I took her hands up to my mouth and kissed them. "Rachel, you know you were my first also and I guess that I have never forgotten you and have always kept the love we shared in a special place in my heart. As you loved Mark, I loved Sara until she killed it. I am so glad that you are here and I can't wait to see where our relationship will go. There will be a rough patch for the next few weeks but after that I can't wait to see where we will end up."

My moving out plan came off without a hitch and with my friend's help I was out the house by 1:00 on Saturday. It didn't take much to move into the furnished efficiency because the balance of my possessions went into a storage unit. By 6 I had my wi fi working, sheets on the bed and the cable and internet set up. My friends and I walked down the block to a nice little supper club and we staked a place at the bar for a good chunk of the night. I guess beer and pizza were consumed but I didn't remember too much of the evening. Somehow I made it home and my friends Ubered off. I fell asleep/passed out in an easy chair and slept until I heard banging on the door. It was Rachel still in her sweats and looking gorgeous. After she came in she quickly realized that I was out of it and that I looked and smelled really bad.

Somehow she got me stripped down and in the shower but all I could do was lean against the wall and let water run over my head. Suddenly she was in the shower with me, obviously naked a gorgeous vision with shampoo and body wash in hand. She sudsed me up and as she did so I sobered enough to appreciate the tall, sexy creature caressing my body. Rachel had been a good looking girl in High School in a lanky adolescent kind of way. The subsequent years of maturation had softened her lines and filled in her bust and hips in a wonderful fashion and I told her over and over again how beautiful she was. Her breasts were a solid B and her firm little brown nipples seemed to love my lips. Her pussy was bare and silky smooth and I didn't feel the slightest stubble as I knelt before her and pulled her up against my open mouth and probing tongue.

Somehow we both got clean before the hot water ran out. Even drunk it was a wonderfully sensuous experience as all of our important parts got repeatedly washed. Luckily the box with the bath towels was handy and so we got dried off and cuddled together in bed without falling down. Of course we eventually reconsummated our relationship but the passion of the moment was surprisingly less important than the feeling of total intimacy that we felt. We had been good friends and now we were going to be a lot more.

We slept wrapped in each others arms and Sunday morning was another success. We consummated at least three more times before hunger drove us into clothes and down the street to the closest I Hop for double stacks of pancakes and plenty of coffee and sausages. Rachel left from the restaurant and picked up Megan from the sitter and I met them later at her apartment after doing some grocery shopping. We spent the afternoon at the Zoo while Sara was being served. I turned my phone off and had a wonderful time riding the Zoo train with my new best girls. Rachel and I couldn't keep our hands off of one another as we toured the Zoo. This caused her daughter to ask me if I was going to be her Mommy's boyfriend. Rachel answered "I sure hope so Megan honey."

SARA

My trip home on I57 was easy as the Sunday traffic was light and I had plenty of time to reflect and then to vow once again to be the best wife ever. As I pulled into our subdivision I was rehearsing in my mind how to best approach my husband. I was surprised as I came up to our house and found the drive way so filled that I had to park in the road. I parked and walked in past a nice late model BMW, a Sheriffs SUV and a plain blue chevy van. I paused puzzled at the front door and when I found it unlocked, I entered. I was startled to see a group of strangers In my Living Room. My reaction was to try to retreat and leave but a well dressed woman immediately inside the door stopped me by saying "Mrs Talbot, my name is Mellissa Andrews, I am an attorney representing your husband Jeffery or Jay, could you please step into the Living Room so we can talk?" With that she gently guided me by the elbow to the couch. "Please have a seat Mrs Talbot. Let me introduce Deputy Sheriff Conors and my Associate Miles Peterson."

With that introduction my marriage ended. As I numbly sat, Jay's attorney had the Deputy serve me with divorce papers and a restraining order. The Attorney then announced a list of hearing times and dates and then gave me her card and the card of her Associate who I was to call with any housekeeping details. She then launched into an obviously rehearsed explanation of what was going on.

"Mrs Talbot, I have been retained by your husband to handle this matter. Your blatant infidelity with Eric Paulsen has led to this meeting. One of the items in the packet you have just received is Xerox copies of all of your texts and emails regarding your extra marital affair with said Eric Paulsen. These were found stored on the family computer. A recent addition to the packet are image captures from the Oak Part hotel room occupied by you and Eric Paulsen last evening. These were taken by cameras placed by a registered Illinois PI employed by Mrs Paulsen who was gathering evidence of the infidelity of her husband with you and at least three other women. The cumulative evidence indicates that you have engaged in a two month long affair with multiple acts of intercourse, clandestine liaisons in Oak Park and voluminous sexual correspondence with Mr. Paulsen.

My client is of the considered opinion that your relationship has been irrevocably destroyed by your adulterous actions and that therefore the marriage has also to be legally terminated. Dr. Talbot has completely moved out of the marital abode and has taken with him only the items of personal property that he brought with him to the marriage. Left behind are your personal possessions and all items purchased as joint property during the marriage. Dr. Talbot credits his interest in said property to the property settlement..

As you know, the two of you purchased this property two years ago with a down payment of $50,000 of Dr. Talbot's money which I believe was an inheritance from the estate of a deceased grandparent. Assuming that you take over the remaining mortgage and ownership of the property, the Doctor will be willing to gift you with this down payment and any other equity that may have occurred since the purpose. This equity transfer would of course be in lieu of any alimony or support. My client believes that you are well employed by the school system and can easily handle the remaining mortgage payments by yourself. In addition, my client will release any and all claims that he may have upon your retirement plan as long as you release any claims on his. It also goes without saying that any and all credit card and banking relationships are hereby severed as of today. You each drive cars leased in your individual names and those relationships will remain the same.

Your husband has also written you a brief note which I have been instructed to read to you.

Dear Sara

I fell hopelessly in love with you on the short walk from Sophomore English Lit to the Union. For the next nine years I was totally and absolutely faithful to you. I did not care about your past and I never gave you pause to worry about mine. I only cared about the present and the future. Now you have destroyed the any chance of us moving forward and building a family. However, don't despair you still have Eric, his wife and his three other lovers. I would suggest that it would be prudent for you to get checked for STDs, I know I have been.

Your former husband

Jay

The attorney paused for a moment and went on "For your convenience I have prepared a written copy of my presentation and I hereby give it to you. Do you have any questions?"

I had sat quietly listening to my life being completely destroyed and all I could do was to weep and accept my punishment. I couldn't cry out and hysterically deny anything because I was guilty as sin and was actually being treated better by Jay than I ever deserved.

Before Jay's attorney left I signed the divorce papers so that they could be filed in court. She asked me if I wanted to have my attorney review the papers and I told her no. Jay was a fair person and considering what I had done to him and our marriage he was being unbelievably decent. The only thing that I did ask for was a face to face meeting before the final court date.

EPILOGUE

FIVE YEARS LATER

JAY

The Saturday morning sun streamed in the Master Bedroom windows and brightly illuminated the golden planes of her beautiful sleeping naked body. Even laying flat on her back her proud girls stood up as if begging for more attention and unable to resist I slid down a bit and took the closest nipple between my lips. She moaned a little in her sleep as I slid down further to admire her baby smooth pussy. Despite our workout last night she looked and smelled fresh and clean as my tongue explored her tight slit and then concentrated on her proud little clit. She loved to be eaten and instinctively her legs parted and I moved between them. While continuing to work her clit with my tongue I inserted two fingers in her vagina and probed for her g spot. Three orgasms later I french kissed her other lips while sliding my cock into her still pulsing vagina. I fucked her vigorously as I felt her kegels working on me.

"Come on baby, let it flow, I need another dose of your swimmers. I feel like making another baby with you."

With that encouragement I let old faithful fly. As I pulsed into her she hugged me fiercely and exclaimed.

"I love you Husband!"

"And I love you Wife."

ANOTHER FIVE YEARS LATER

Rachel and I were seated in the Palmer House Restaurant enjoying a romantic dinner as part of a long holiday weekend in Chicago. We were celebrating our ten year anniversary and my recent promotion to Vice President and Director at the Institute. The kids were with my folks in River Forest and were being spoiled rotten while I tried my best to do the same to their daughter-in-law. We were now in that blissfully relaxed state that a couple achieves after having had sex three times since morning, soaking in the en suite hot tub and consuming a bottle and a half of a pleasant Merlot.

As I looked past Rachel I suddenly realized that my ex wife dressed to the nines was being escorted to a table in the company of an elegantly dressed older man. This was the first time in many years that I had seen her. As they passed close by our table I spoke out and said

"Good Evening Sara."

The woman looked at me with a blank expression and answered

"Sir, you must have me confused with someone else, my name is not Sara."

With that the couple moved on and were seated a good distance from our table.

"I just caught a view of her for a second but it sure looked like her." said Rachel.

"It was. I spent 3 years dating and 7 years married to her so I guess I would know my ex. She must have had some reason other than perversity to not want to identify herself."

SARA

Of course it was Jay and the woman that replaced me. How could I not recognize the only man I had ever really loved, the golden boy of the University Research Center and his wife, the miracle worker of the Girls Track Program. I have run into many people from my prior life over the years and I have perfected the blank stare and non committal response.

As we were seated my date asked me

"I'm sure Claudia told me your name was Sharon, did I make a mistake?

"Of course not John, my sister worked here as a hostess and we look a lot alike. We often get mistaken for one another, I'm two inches taller but we wear our hair alike. But enough about me, Claudia told me that you are the rising star at Consolidated. She said that you were the top dog there with the highest sales in a decade. And if I can add my own 2 cents, you are also quite a hunk."

With that kind of sucking up and with the waiter taking our drink orders and then with me leaning over so he could look down my cleavage, the name issue quickly went away. I have patented the routine from the show the boobs to the foot under the table running up the guys leg. In just minutes, the ice is broken and my date is anticipating after dinner drinks in a more intimate setting. Consolidated boy turned out to be quite the skilled lover. A quick fuck when we got to the room and then a much longer and enjoyable session in and around the ensuite whirlpool. Nice 7 incher with a cute little bend to the right which resulted in a different sensation on the clitty as he got me off in the shower. I departed relaxed and nicely fucked at 1:30 AM and Ubered over to my apartment. On the way I checked my schedule for tomorrow and observed with pleasure that one of my favorites was in town for the Arlington races in the afternoon and an intimate supper in the evening.

As I drifted off to sleep later that night I reflected back on my life after Jay. The divorce and months following had been difficult. It was all my fault and had been driven by those almost uncontrollable sexual compulsions. I wanted to be a loving faithful wife but it had just felt so fucking wickedly good to get fucked outside of my marriage. Deep down I knew that I could not stay the prim little High School administrator and so at the end of the school year, I sold the house, resigned my job and moved back to Chicagoland. I stayed for a while with my old friend Mary Beth Adams who was still looking for Mr. Right and we did the bar scene several nights a week. Hooking up was easy and resulted in a couple of carnal experiences, some below average sex and an embarrassing yeast infection.

The solution to my problems came from an unexpected source. While looking for a full time job I was temping with an agency that did a lot of trade shows at McCormick Place. I got placed as a demo girl and the agency liked me so much that they passed my number on to what is commonly known as an escort agency. To make a long story short, I turned my first trick and loved it. I got to experience new dicks on a regular basis in a basically safe and sound environment without any frustrating emotional attachments. My lifelong fantasy of being able to play with lots and lots of cocks had finally been achieved. Within two years I had risen to the top of my trade in the Chicago escort market. I worked an easy four to five nights per week for about 40 weeks a year. Every fourth week I took off, relaxed in the sun, took a free young lover and vegged out. I was as emotionally, physically and financially content and more generally satisfied as I have ever been in my life.

Financially I had done really, really well. A regular of mine traded financial advice and help in exchange for the kind of sex his wife would not participate in. He helped me set up alternative identities and accounts in the Caymans and money laundering fronts to provide me with plausible 1099s. After a few years I was comfortably into the multi seven figure net worth world all while doing what I loved best. Fucking, fucking and fucking with guys that smelled good and didn't abuse me. Sure I had had a couple of unexpected bad experiences but my service had a ready alert GPS pager that produced a big tough enforcer within five minutes in any Gold Coast Hotel. Three times in 9 years I used it and each time I escaped any damage unlike my abusers who had really debilitating accidents and were banned for life by the service.

Now that I am approaching my 39 birthday my one regret is that I do not have the intimate relationship of a good marriage. Not that I was without offers. On a regular basis one or more of my repeat patrons would make an offer to put me up in an apartment with a monthly stipend. I always turned them down. A few special guys had even asked to marry me but when I told them that I would like to keep up and occasional sampling of strange dick, they backed off. There was however one special guy who has started scheduling me every two weeks. He is the CEO of a major Fortune 100 company headquartered here in Chicago. He lives on the West Coast but flies into Chicago for several days at a time for meetings every two weeks. He has lavished me with expensive gifts and Claudia has just informed me that he wants to book me solid for 10K a week. I'm leaning towards taking his offer.