Two Distinct Endings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I put my head back to rest as I soaked I caught sight of my phone sitting on the counter. I stood and picked it up and then settled back in the warm water. I had turned it off sometime on Friday and had forgotten to turn it back on. There were of course tons of texts and emails but the only one that counted was from Jay.

Heh Babe

I suspected you turned off your phone so as not to interfere with all that important Reunion business and so I called your friend four times. She was very nice and accommodating but couldn't seem to locate you. My first call was Friday night and no one answered so I figured out you were both out. Second was on Saturday morning but you had just left. Third was Saturday night at 11PM Sorry you weren't back yet. Fourth was early Sunday morning at 7:00 AM but I guess you were at church. Looking forward to hearing all about your Committee meetings. Oh and by the way, I just got off the phone with Eric's wife. She chewed me out for waking up her two little kids and she informed me that her deadbeat husband was out of town interviewing for an important job and couldn't make the Committee meeting. If you just so happen to run into him you might want to warn him to bring flowers and wear a sturdy armored jock. Hope to see you again soon. I'm looking forward to the story of your weekend adventure.

Your Loving Husband

Jeffery Charles Talbot

JAY

And then came the Reunion Committee weekend when I couldn't find my loving wife. Amidst a flurry of texts sent while in transit and almost hysterical calls, Sara arrived back in Champaign about noon on Sunday. I was dressed for a run when she came in. Over and over again she told me that nothing bad had happened in Oak Park. She really was out with the girls all those times I called and that she had done a major amount of drinking and catching up on 10 years of gossip. She didn't know anything about the Eric deal. Regardless of what his wife said, he was at the planning meetings and that they had only exchanged arms length pleasantries because of the nature of their less than romantic parting.

I had known Sara for 9 years and this was the first time that I didn't instinctively trust what she told me. When she resorted trying to prove her love for me by dragging me into the bedroom I just held her out at arms length and said "No Sara, I think I need to go for a run to clear my head."

She tearfully accepted my decision and I hurriedly exited and jogged to the campus running path. Now I was in my element. When I run I can blank out my thoughts or work out problems. This was a day for the latter.

Three miles later I was breaking a sweat as I came up on a familiar female butt. Instinctively I slowed down and studied the butt I had so lovingly caressed a decade ago. Rachel had obviously matured and she had had a child but that butt had only gotten more attractive. Finally I pulled up even with her and as I did she said "Enjoy the view?" "Its as lovely now as it ever was."

We ran together for another two miles and we approached the break area which was nicely furnished with benches and water fountains. After stopping for a drink I asked her if we could just jog for a bit and I ran the Sara story by her for a reaction. To my surprise she took Sara's side. She said that I should give her the benefit of the doubt because all I had was conjecture. Until there was solid evidence of cheating I needed to believe my spouse of seven years. If it could be done quietly, do a little research especially on Eric but be careful. Tell her that you trust her implicitly and are going to give her the benefit of the doubt.

I thanked Rachel for the solid advice and when I got home I took an anxious Sara in my arms and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Sara, I love you and trust that you are 100% telling me the truth about your weekend. I have never intentionally lied to you and I can't believe that you have ever lied to me. And now I would like to take you up on your earlier offer of some afternoon delights."

As I finished my statement Sara squealed and jumped up on me and plastered her pussy against my thickening cock while curling her legs around my waist with a vice like grip. Holding her by her butt cheeks I walked us into the bedroom and dropped her on the bed. As she scrambled to strip off her panties I shed my shorts and jock and slid my cock into her drooling pussy. Our frantic fuck lasted less that ten minutes and ended with appropriately serious orgasms.

As we slowly cooled down I whispered in her ear once again how I loved her and trusted her but I added

"You know the importance I place on fidelity. No marriage can survive without implicit trust."

With that I kissed her and got up to shower. The hot water felt great on my sore muscles and I was a little surprised when Sara didn't join me the way she normally did after a daytime romp in the sack. I reluctantly turned the water off and dried off. When I went back into the bedroom Sara was curled up under the comforter and told me she was still a little hung over from last night and was going to nap a bit. I told her fine and went into my study and booted up my laptop and started the research into the Oak Part Reunion and class President Eric Paulson. I was troubled by the fact that we had clearly not made love but had only fucked.

For the next six weeks I quietly observed Sara and all of her activities related to the Reunion. Most of the communication with Committee members and class mates was handled in various social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. Sara volunteered her passwords for these so I could see the profiles of her friends and the group that she had been "partying" with. Since I also had access to her smart phone so that I could keep her system and apps up to date, I could also read all of her email relative to the Reunion. Everything seemed innocent and above board.

Our love life during this period was OK but something was clearly missing. Sara seemed sort of desperate to please me and to make sure I was happy and satisfied. She even did a few out of character things like greeting me at the door only dressed in high heels. I certainly didn't reject the blow job in the living room or the wild romp in the bedroom but I did ask myself who this new wanton harlot living with me was.

As the date of the next Committee meeting approached Sara became even more chatty about who was going to be there, whose job was what, and of course the old bla bla that you know who said about bla bla blah etc. I was too much information and her nervousness was palatable. To me is was obvious that she was hiding something. Since her open social media and email were clean I would just have to dig a little deeper.

SARA

I was really in a panic driving home after the weekend with Eric. My stupid fucking with Eric could kill my marriage and no sex was worth that. I loved Jay with all my heart but somewhere buried deep within my subconscious a stupid slut lurked. I know that I had fantasized about his cock but I guess I thought that deep down I would never go through anything physical. So what do I do the first time he presses that cock against me but jump into his bed. Fucking him was fantastic but I knew that I had no future with Eric. He was upset with me for taking off so suddenly to run back to my husband but I just told him to get out of my way and I fled.

What was I going to do? Do I come clean with Jay and beg him to forgive me or do I try to hide what I had done. All the way back to Champaign I argued back and forth with myself and finally decided that Jay would be decimated with the truth and that my only real choice was to bury the affair as deeply as humanly possible and be the best wife possible to him. My immediate problem was the fact that my body was covered with evidence of my adultery and I therefore just couldn't just strip down and throw myself at him. I knew that I had to be the "horny I missed you so much" loving wife without showing a lot of flesh and without appearing overly eager. I hated it but I was going to have to do some real acting to get Jay off of his suspicious bent.

What really tore me up here was that I really loved Jay and would rather cut off a limb than harm him. He was the love of my life and I literally could not go on living without him. With Jay I made love, sometimes lusty love but at its core really love. With Eric it had been just fucking without any personal attachment and I would just have to put it out of my mind.

When I got home I just threw myself at Jay and told him over and over how much I loved him and how nothing had happened at the meeting. For over an hour I begged, pleaded and cried but Jay knows me way too well and in my heart I knew that he knew something had gone on that wasn't quite right. I tried probably too hard and I was crushed when he said he had to get away and went out to run. He was gone a lot longer than his usual 45 minutes and I hoped that everything was alright. When he finally came back he took me in his arms and cut my heart out by telling me that he loved and trusted me but I think we both knew he wasn't being completely forthright.

As we embraced the usual happened. I could feel his cock starting to move as it thickened. I instinctively rubbed against it which both aroused me and reminded me with some discomfort that another man had been pillaging my pussy 8 hours before. Nevertheless we quickly got caught up in the emotion of the moment. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist which was always one of our favorite positions. He could easily carry my slight frame around on his toned body and in the early days of our marriage he did this a lot. He would grab my butt cheeks sometimes leaving cute little finger prints. His strong hands would post me up and down on his fat cock until I was a jibbering mess. This time he ripped off my panties and we ended up on our bed as he roughly fucked me. I came almost painfully and he blasted a huge gusher into me. We lay panting and gasping for breath for a minute and then Jay jumped up and went in to shower. Normally I would have joined him and we would have had a gentle recovery and perhaps some loving to pair with the fucking. Since I couldn't let him see the love bites all over my boobs and pussy I just curled up in a ball under a quilt and pretended to nap. I think I now knew what a whore's life was like.

Over the next weeks things gradually got better between us or perhaps I just got better at play acting. We fucked regularly but my sense was that Jay was still not convinced that I was a faithful spouse. The feeling of loving closeness that we had had was gone and what we were doing in bed was not making love. Luckily I could still get a rise out of him especially if I gave him the naked in high heels greeting that I had patented. Once my hickeys, love bites and bruises faded I celebrated by sharing with Jay and he responded as any red blooded man would. Unfortunately it was not how my lover would of acted.

The other potential problem in our relationship was Rachel, Jay's ex. She was super nice to me and Jay mentioned her at least once a week. I guess that was natural since he worked with her team as a volunteer assistant coach. It just bothered me because I knew all about their past history. I didn't think they were intimate but to me she seemed to be first in line if anything were to go wrong in Jay and my marriage.

I offered to Jay to drop off the Reunion Committee but he told me that I didn't have too. In fact her said "Since you have told me that I should not be suspicious of anything related to your Committee work, why would you feel the need to drop off this simple planning group?" OK so I continued. I shared my correspondence and social media with him and from time to time he borrowed my laptop and read through the boring stuff.

All of the emails were pretty bland, especially the stuff from Eric. On the hotmail side I told him repeatedly that we were done forever. That of course didn't stop him from making an effort. He even sent some surreptitious pics he had taken of his cock at full mast. He was really like a little kid who has never grown up only now he was playing with fire and with my marriage.

When the Committee meeting weekend arrived I again offered not to go but Jay sent me on my way with a reminder to keep my phone on I really would be so happy to reclaim the loving side of our relationship and I vowed to achieve it after this weekend. Jay left for a meet on Thursday afternoon and I went to work on Friday morning and then took a half day of vacation in the afternoon to drive up to Chicago land. I arrived amidst rush hour traffic and checked in at 6PM. We had nice rooms at a good price and we had set it up so that the 4 girls shared rooms. Since the two guys were locals they would go to their homes. Cocktails were at 6:30 and dinner at 7. At 8:30 we met in a conference room and compared notes on attendance lists for two hours.

Jay called at 10:30 when we were having a drink in the cocktail bar and we had a couple minutes of housekeeping chat. With an "I Love You." we said good night.

The guys had left earlier and my three female cohorts wanted to take a Uber to a dance club that was supposed to be hot. Two of the three were single and the third had a roving eye so I knew there would be some extra curricular action and I couldn't afford to take part. I therefore told them I would be staying behind to read and we parted ways. I called Jay and told him I was staying in and that the whole group had departed and that I was going to read in bed and probably masturbate six times just thinking of him. He chuckled and said he loved me and that he would be heading for bed also.

I had no sooner hung up than the anticipated text from Eric came in. "I'll be out in front in 5." This was to be our "final" meeting and so I went to the exit we had agreed on and waited. Eric pulled in with a new Buick coupe and I quickly got in. He pulled me to him and I reluctantly kissed him and then finally yielded and gave him tongue right back. After that he pulled out and drove the six blocks to a no name motel. He pulled around to the back and I protested saying that we had agreed to just talk and that I assumed that it was going to be in the car. He answered "Please baby. We have so much history all I want to do is relax a bit with out and have a little drink. Come on honey its our last time together, I promise."

Stupid as it was I believed that I could control the situation and so I went in the room. No sooner did we enter and he was rubbing my shoulders from the rear and Jesus, his cock was out and rubbing against my ass. Then his hands were on my tits and my nipples were bursting. Sweater off, bra next. Turned in his arms and we were slobbering together. Panties ripped off, cock plunging in and out, staggering to the bed and falling down and wildly fucking. Eric must have taken a handful of Viagra because he literally non stopped fucked me except for stripping off my skirt and shoes.

I was riding his cock cowgirl style posting up and down and lost in the sensations when suddenly my phone was ringing in my purse. Oh fuck, I flew off the cock and stumbled across the room and rummaged around in my purse until I found it and answered.

"Hi sweetheart, miss me? You sound winded."

"I had to run from the bathroom Jay, How is your evening going? "

"Its pretty quiet here, just reorganizing a few things and missing our Saturday night loving. Heh, I've got another call coming in so I'll say goodnight sweetheart."

"Goodnight sweet Jay."

As Jay hung up suddenly Eric speared his cock up into me from behind. I tried to speak but then his tongue was in my ear, his hands on my tits pulling my nipples and his golden cock was literally fucking my ass off. It was almost two hours before Erics viagra started to fail and I gradually regained my senses. O fuck I thought and jumped up and searched for my clothes. Luckily nothing was ripped and I dressed quickly without bothering about the semen running down my legs. As I dressed Eric just laid on the bed watching with a slight grin on his face. As our eyes met he handled his now relaxed cock and said "babe, if you wait a couple minutes maybe I can get it up again." "I can't asshole, just take me back to the hotel please.."

I cried all the way back to the hotel and Eric didn't say anything. He just pulled up to the side entrance and let me out. I ran up to my room and luckily my roommate wasn't there so I could run a bath and soak away my sins. As I stripped down my soiled clothes and got into the hot water I reflected on how the fuck I could be so stupid as to let that shithead fuck me and my marriage. If Jay were to find out of tenth of what I had been doing behind his back I knew I would be dog meat. I really had fucked up royally. Eric was really just a conniving asshole but he had some sort of power to worm into my head and then my pants. As I lay back in the water and looked over my once again mauled breasts and pussy I vowed that I would never again stray from my beloved Jay.

I was in bed when my roommates came in at 2:00. They were drunk and I pretended to be asleep rather than listen to their adventures. The next morning featured a bleary eyed 9:00 brunch and a boring meeting going over our assignments between now and the actual Reunion. Luckily the class VP, another girl who Eric was probably fucking in HS, handled the meeting because our illustrious President was absent.

JAY

After my early suspicions about Sara and her ex, I could not completely dismiss them even though she was seemingly completely open in all of her dealings re the Reunion even to the point of giving me access to her emails. Every so often late at night I would go into her email account and reread her Committee mail. Nothing but idle chatter but then one night 10 days before her next Reunion meeting something leapt out at me. One email from Eric to the group was from a hotmail account and not his standard work address. On a whim I did a search on Sara's computer for other occurrences of this address and nothing came up. Then I had another thought, what if they weren't emails? I did a global disk search for Eric and Hotmail and holy fuck what I found. Sara had been saving Eric's emails off as .pdf files and had archived them in an obscure nested folder. I paused for a moment and literally asked myself if I wanted to read these and I reluctantly decided yes.

I read all 87 messages and experienced an incredible range of emotion from rage to envy to hatred to disgust and finished with the solid conviction that my marriage was unalterably dead. The first group were mostly risqué remembrances about their dating experience and what they did and didn't do. This confirmed what Sara had always told me, that she had a very serious boyfriend. The second group were gee wiz wouldn't it be cool to pick up where we left off. Sara was adamantly negative at first, then neutral, then we'll see, then but only once. Eric was clearly a masterful seducer the way he played her. By the time of the first Reunion meeting, she had to know she was going to Oak Park to get fucked. The third group were of the it was great but can never happen again category. The detail in his messages was explicit and was never once refuted in Sara's responses. She was also very conflicted about her marriage. She clearly didn't want it to end but she never said no to an encore performance at the second Committee meeting.

Jay was beside himself after he finished reading about the end of his marriage. It was now 3 AM and he had no interest in going up to his bedroom and laying down next to an adulteress bitch. After saving off the email archive onto his laptop he grabbed some clean clothes for work the next day, wrote a note to Sara saying that he had to leave early for a work emergency and left in his car.