Two Families

Story Info
Two families watch their kids explore and then join in.
13.4k words
4.67
65.4k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,294 Followers

Men have sex with men in this story. Not your thing? Move on. Don't read it and then whine in the comments.

"Mooooommmm, Jessie's naked again."

My eighteen-year-old daughter Molly complaining about her twin brother.

Jessie, being a teenager, likes to test the limits. Since he is smart enough to avoid drugs and booze, I'm amused. I also get a guilty pleasure that it irks his sister, reminding me of the famous quote from Hamlet, 'The lady doth protest too much, me thinks.'

Molly is standing at the kitchen door in her usual uniform of Victoria's panties and a tank top. The nipples of her handful breasts are like two bullets. It's cute that she thinks I haven't a clue. But it's fun to play along. This sort of thing is very new to me.

"Was he in the hall?"

"Nooooo."

"The bathroom with the door open?"

"Noooo. Mom that's not the point..."

I interrupted. "It is the point, Molly. What happened?"

Molly shifted her weight to one foot, her 'you're trying my patience pose'. "I needed my phone charger."

I waited. "Annnnnnndddd?"

A sigh of exasperation. "I went to his room, and he was walking around naked and all."

"That was after you knocked and he said to enter, right?"

Now she was shifting foot-to-foot, fully caught.

"I was in a hurry. Ella was on the phone, and it was dying."

I poured the batter for the cake into the pan. "So, just to make this clear, you didn't knock, right?"

"You always take his side! It's creepy and you need to tell him to stop."

Me, in that calm voice that drives them both crazy. "That was a choice of his and he knows that he can be nude in his room. This is what, the third time you've complained?"

"mooooooommmmm, it's creepy."

Time for the kill shot.

"You know the rules. Your room is your realm and closed doors mean privacy. You should not go around telling people what your brother does behind closed doors. I certainly don't tell anyone that you have a vibrator and masturbate at least twice a day."

The child stopped breathing. Her whole body got red. Her eyes wide in terror. I was putting the cake in the oven. Her mouth opened and closed like a landed carp.

I turned to face my daughter. In the last year, she has matured, changed. The little girl is gone, and the young lady is blooming. She has curves now. A killer ass, if a mother is allowed to say, perfect perky breasts. Between her coltish legs, her panties hold back what appears to be untamed pubic hair. She'll fix that, come summer. Now to talk her off the ledge.

"Molly, you're eighteen, you're not a child anymore. Mom knows all and says nothing. I'm sorry to shock you like that. Masturbation is very normal. I do it. Dad does it, Jessie does it a lot. It's private, just like Jessie's nudity.

Molly walked off, stunned by my observation. I enjoyed that more than I should have.

Jessie came in wearing just his white cotton briefs. The latent bulge and wet spot telling me that the morning masturbation was done. I insist he wear something; this was the best I could get. As he got out his cereal and milk it occurred to me that he has not complained about his sister barging into his room.

"Jessie, is your sister violating your privacy?"

Mouthful of cereal. "mffno, mom. I don't care. I told you two that I would always be nude if you let me. Molly's funny. She complains but keeps barging in."

I wonder if his sister knows what she might catch him doing if she keeps this up. I smiled. Oh well.

So, real quick. Jim and I were track teammates in college. The twins run cross country. We're all brown and brown. We girls aren't real big on top and nobody shaves anything. There.

Jim came home from work. The kids were upstairs. His hands ran up my legs as we kissed in the kitchen. His fingers found my pussy.

"No panties?"

I stared into his eyes as two fingers slid inside me. "I want to be ready."

His thumb pressed my clit. I came. He whispered. "Ready for what?"

I unbuckled his belt, opened his pants. No briefs. "To fuck my husband."

Jim shoved my shorts down. "But the kids."

I bent over the counter, felt his erection parting my vagina. "They have to learn sooner or later."

Jim behind me, fucking me in our kitchen. Our kids upstairs. We could be caught. We don't care. I love fucking this man and sooner or later we're gonna explain to the kids how much we love fucking. My pussy is pressed into the cold granite corner as Jim's cock hits my cervix. I feel my juice running down my legs. I cum again. The risk turns us on.

"Cumming Nikki. I'm fucking cumming."

Jim rams in and holds. I feel his cock pulse, filling me. Oh, I love sex. We hear footsteps on the stairs. Jim ducks into the powder room. I'm pulling my shorts up as Molly walks in. She stops for a second, I see her eyes flick around. She knows. I blush.

"Mom, what's for dinner?"

Flustered, our mixed cum trailing down my leg. A small puddle on the floor. So busted. "Burgers and salad."

"I'll tell Jessie."

I open my mouth to protest, stop. No, let this play out on its own. That was our plan.

I wait for her to leave, follow her, peeking around corners. She throws open her brother's door and freezes. I fight a laugh. Looks like she finally caught her brother masturbating. She stays in the hall, and I can see her hand move to her pussy, over her shorts. She rubs herself for a few seconds then bolts to her room. I take the few steps to his door, curious.

Jessie, in his gaming chair, naked, of course. He's masturbating. I have never seen him hard. He's almost as big as his father. He's at an angle, focusing on the screen where two teen boys are having sex with an adult woman and each other. Jessie is in no hurry. I'm wet. My hand moves up the leg of my shorts into the mess Jim made of my pussy. I can't believe how much watching my son masturbate is turning me on.

"This what you've been trying to do, sis? Catch me?"

My hand flies out of my shorts. Time to roll back into mom mode. As I step in. Jessie moans and a long arc of cum jets out of his cock, bathing his flat abdomen. He grunts, and two more follow.

I stand next to him. He's still stroking.

"I thought we agreed to closed doors."

The chair goes over backward. My cum-covered son with it. He's blushing from head to toe. Now he looks up at me from the floor. I open my legs a bit. His eyes go wide. Now I know he can see right up the leg of my shorts and see my very wet, cum-dripping, excited pussy. I offer my hand, he stays on the floor, staring.

"Mom, mom, oh fuck. Mom, I didn't know it was you. Molly opened my door. I didn't mean to...you know. But she's doin it all the time and I just figured she was...oh shit. Sorry mom."

All while he was fumbling around and staring at his mother's wet pussy, his young cock retaining its hardness. This made my pussy even wetter. But I must be the adult.

"Your sister wasn't here, but that sounds like her. Well, she learned a valuable lesson, right?"

Jessie, unaware that his cock was hard again. "I guess, mom. You're bein real cool."

I reluctantly turned to leave. "We're all adults in this house. You've done nothing wrong, baby. It's natural."

As I turn the corner to the hall. "And you have nothing to be ashamed of down there either."

Me picturing my son's face, smiling at what he must be thinking.

Our room, well, suite, is at the other end of the house. Jim is between my legs, licking my pussy. I've cum once already. He looks up.

"Molly say anything?"

I laugh, then moan as that strong tongue plows into my pussy. "No, but she's an adult now and she had quite an afternoon between catching us and catching her brother stroking that lovely penis of his. That turns you on, doesn't it?"

Jim moves over me and slides into me. I moan as he answers. "More than I should say."

"Me too." I moan, and then orgasm again.

Lying next to each other, spent, we talk.

"This is a bit tougher than I imagined," Jim says.

"I know. But we agreed. When they become adults, we just watch."

"You got to watch our son masturbate."

I reach over and toy with Jim's very satisfied cock. "And cum. Big fat shots all over his teen body."

Jim's cock twitched. I stroke it as it grows.

"Bring back memories? You and George?"

"You and Jane." He replies.

Jim pulls me and I roll over on top of him, sliding down.

My husband pinches my nipples. "Nikki, why is Jane licking your pussy?"

I love roleplay and revisiting the past. I feel my husband's cock inside me, spreading me open. "Because she saw George sucking your cock."

In the morning. I wake to Jim caressing my body. Nothing sexual. It's nice.

"So, Jessie figured out why his sister kept barging in?"

I laugh. "He's dying to be a nudist and was dense as to why his sister keeps walking in. Typical boy. But he obviously did figure it out."

Jim pinched my nipple. "Now what?"

I got up. Jim and I had to get to work, and three more seconds of his touch and he was going to be late.

"We watch. Just like we agreed."

It was Friday. Jim went to work early. After yesterday I didn't bother with my usual loose sleep shorts, just a not quite long enough tee shirt of Jim's. Jessie came down in his white cotton briefs. Now I know what lurks behind that white cotton wall and seeing that bulge made me wet. Our eyes met and I just smiled, letting my eyes move down to my son's underpants. Jessie blushed as I stared at his penis, now a bit bigger. He blushed and quickly slipped onto a stool under the counter.

"Good morning, dear. Did you sleep well?"

"Um, yeah, mom. You?"

"I had a very good time in bed last night."

I put the bowl and the cereal down in front of him and bent over to get the milk. I heard him gasp as my tee shirt rose and gave him an unobstructed view of my furry wet pussy. Hey, the rules were just watching.

As I put the milk in front of him, I whispered. "Now we're even. Our little secret."

My son gave me a wide smile. "Gotcha." Was all he said. Such a wise young man.

Molly arrived. The Victoria's panties have now been replaced by a thong. The fabric band bisecting her firm round ass. I smiled and said nothing. She got a bowl and shared the milk and cereal. Her brother's eyes never leaving her ass.

"I wanna do the nudist thing too, mom."

"That's fine, Molly. Same rules."

A glance to my side showed her face, disappointed that she got such a mild response from me and none from her brother stuffing his face with sugar-frosted fruit bombs gaping at his sister's cute butt.

I put a plate in the dishwasher, that t-shirt riding up. I could see them reflected in the gleaming stainless-steel bowl on the counter. Jessie stared, alerting his sister, whose eyes went wide, and her mouth fell open at the sight. Jessie giggled. Molly blushed and glared at her brother.

Everybody went to school and work. I get home from work before school gets out. Jessie and Earl tumbled through the door, grabbed my offered snack, and headed to Jessie's room to kill aliens. Earl is his best friend, another twin, his sister Ella, is Molly's bud.

A few minutes later I heard a noise. I went upstairs to the kids wing. There's a utility closet between their rooms. It holds the air handler. Something was rattling. I opened the door. The Filter had fallen off.

As I put it on, I noticed the two vents, grills. One leading to each of the kid's rooms. Return air, I guess. I could see Earl and Jessie sitting on his bed, game controllers in hand.

"You're what?" Earl asked.

Jessie, matter of fact. "I'm a nudist. Started doing it last week."

"Like all over your house?"

"No. Mom won't let me. Just my room."

"So why you got clothes on now?"

"Because mom explained that not everybody likes to have nude people around. You're supposed to ask."

Earl turns to look at his friend. "You didn't ask me."

Jessie smiles. "I thought you'd think I was weird."

Earl banged shoulders with his best friend. "I do. But you're still my best friend."

Jessie, tentative. "So, do you mind?"

Earl. "No, man. Get comfortable."

I flashed back to yesterday. Jessi got up and yanked his tee shirt off, followed by his shorts. He was down to his briefs.

My son's fingers slid into the waistband as he looked at his friend. The white briefs slid down, exposing his pubic bush, then the base of his cock, and finally, with a push, the briefs fell to his ankles. He stepped out. I noticed that Earl was watching closely.

"Thanks. This feels so much better."

Jessi grabbed a towel, my rule, to sit on, and sat on the bed.

"Is that really that comfortable? You don't feel weird?"

My hand was inside my shorts and panties. I don't care. This was turning me on. I was so wet.

Jessie leaned back. He has a very nice-sized penis and it had gotten a little bigger. "Not at all."

They sat there for a minute, Earl staring. "You got another towel?"

Jessie jumped up. His cock was definitely bigger now. Earl tossed off his tee shirt. He's shorter than Jessie, stockier, blonde. He shoved off his shorts and briefs just like that and sat back on Jessie's bed. They were closer now. Earl has a shorter, fatter cock and it looked a bit chubbed too. I came all over my hand, the other one in my mouth. Wait till I tell Jim.

The game controllers ignored. Earl and Jessie checking out each other's cock. Both of them hard now.

"So, this must make it way easier to do it."

Jessie's hand was on his thigh, near that lovely hard penis. "Do what?"

Earl grabbed his cock and stroked it once. "You know. Whack off."

Earl didn't stop. Jessie watched. His hand moving. "Yeah, it does. I do it a lot anyway. This makes it faster." Jessie stroking his erection now. Nobody talking.

"Got anything to watch?" Earl asked, running his thumb over the fat head of his cock.

Jessie leaned over Earl, his arm brushing his friend's erection, and grabbed his laptop. Jessie poked a few buttons and his tv came on. The big flat screen filled with two teen boys. Jessie changed the screen.

"Sorry. I was curious, you know?"

Earl, stroking his cock. "Leave it. I wanna see."

Jessie flicked it back. The two boys were massaging each other's erection. Jessie looked at Earl and moved his hand. Earl moved his off his cock and held Jessie's as Jessie stroked Earl.

"Better than doing it yourself." Earl said.

"Much." My son replied.

On the tv, one of the boys leaned over and put his mouth on his friend's cock. Jessie looked at Earl, leaned over, and put his friend's erect penis in his mouth. I came so fucking hard.

"That feels so fucking good." Earl moaned, "Stop, let me try."

Jessie lay back and Earl got off the bed and between my son's legs. Earl looked up at Jessie. "I've wanted to try this. I'm so glad you're cool."

Jessie brushed his friend's hair as his cock disappeared into Earls' mouth. "Me too. I'm not gonna last long."

Earl licked Jessie's cock as he spoke. "I've tasted my stuff. It's not bad. Just let go when you're ready."

Another wave of come flowed over my hand. My clit was sore.

It didn't take long. I watched Jessie's chest heave. His cute little ass clenched. He put his hands gently on his friend's head and gasped, bucking his hips up as Earl gulped down my son's cum.

Earl released Jessie's cock and leaned back smiling. Jessie was panting. "That was way better than jacking. You okay?"

Earl smiled. "Oh yeah. Loved it. Loved makin you cum. Now we're even better friends."

Jessie sat on the edge of the bed, looking at Earl's hard, dripping cock. "My turn."

As my son gripped Earl's firm round ass, he looked up at him. "Same thing. Just cum when you're ready."

Jessi really liked sucking cock. I'm a little worried, but I remembered my teen years. I tried everything. My son's hands clenched his friend's ass, and he took all of Earl's fat penis. Earl just moaned. He didn't last long either. Earl's hands held Jessie's head. Earl's fingers clenched and he grunted. Jessie's throat flexed as he took his friend's cum into his mouth. Earl held Jessie's head and shoved his cock in. Jessie took it all.

Knowing his friend was done, Jessie released his cock. "I liked that."

Earl laughed. "Yeah, me too. We gonna do it again?"

Jessie laughed. "Yeah, just not now."

The boys stayed naked and played video games. I slipped out of the closet and went to clean up, which turned into twenty minutes with my vibrator.

Molly had cheer practice and wasn't home till four. She went to her room to do homework. I had laundry to deliver. I knocked. "Laundry delivery."

"Come in, mom."

Molly was naked, well nude, I guess. I hadn't seen her body in a long time. She had the runner's shape, long, lean. Her breasts were perfect half spheres with small areolas and, to my surprise, very long, hard nipples. Between her long legs, a bush, thick and brown, and to my surprise, wetness? Then I saw it, the vibrator half under the pillow.

"So, I guess we have two nudists now?"

Molly, blushing, smiling. "I was curious, mom. Wanted to see what the big deal was all about."

I put Molly's panties in her drawer. "Well, I won't mind doing less laundry."

Molly walking around, glancing at me and herself in the tall mirror, her hands moving to cover and then retreating.

"So now that Jessie and I are both, you know, are you gonna let us leave our rooms naked?"

"Nude, dear. The proper word is nude. Nude means non-sexual exposure. That is unless you already knew that?"

Her entire body blushed. "Oh, sorry, mom. Didn't know. So are Jessie and I okay to be nude all over the house?"

I held the empty basket and devoured the sight of my naked daughter. Jim and I are both bi-sexual. "Well, dad and I will have to talk about this. I'll bet the boys wouldn't mind."

Molly caught on immediately. "Mooom, that's weird. They're family."

I was at the door now, holding it open, seeing Jessie, door open, standing naked and hard looking past me at his oblivious naked sister.

"They are men, dear. All their penis sees is an attractive woman."

I closed the door on my stunned daughter and heard Jessie's door click shut. I went downstairs to let them both masturbate, wishing I could.

By five-thirty Jim was home. We were having dinner. Jessie in his briefs and Molly in her thong and short tee. Jim's eyes had gone wide the first time he saw his daughter's perfect ass. I whispered. "Just say nothing and enjoy. I've got a lot to tell you and then I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

My poor husband was hard, and very confused.

"So, Molly has decided to be a nudist also, so we need to remember the rule to knock first."

Jessie gave his sister an evil grin. She glared back. I left it at that. No mention of Molly's question.

After dinner, we watched a movie. I wonder if any of us paid attention to it. I had my loose shorts and made no attempt to be modest. All three of them looked. Jim and I enjoyed the sight of our nearly naked children, and they enjoyed looking at each other. Jessie was hard, nobody said anything. Jim was the most restrained, having briefs on under his athletic shorts, but we all could see the outline of his erection.

Hugs and kisses at the end of the movie. Jim went to our suite to shower and prepare to make me cum. The kids went up to their wing and I went to the laundry.

Folding in the living room, in the dark. I saw Jessie walk across the hall to his sister's room. He was naked. He opened her door but did not go in.

"Wow. Mom was right."

I heard her voice. "What's the big deal? You've been naked for weeks."

"Nude. So, how do you like it?"

"Yeah, nude, okay. I did it to make Mom and you mad, but now that I'm nude, I like it. It's weird but so comfortable. Looks like you like your sister nude."

"Sorry, sis. Can't help what this thing does. At least you've seen it like this already."

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,294 Followers